Erin's Wild Week Pt. 05 - College Visit

Story Info
Erin makes Peter’s fantasy a reality.
7.2k words
4.79
9.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
709 Followers

Erin's Wild Week Part 5: College Visit. Erin makes Peter's fantasy a reality.

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

On Saturday morning Erin set out with her parents for the trip to the Bay Area. She was crawling out of her skin in the back seat of the minivan, consumed by thoughts of sex. She closed her eyes and inhaled, imagining Amanda's scent filling her nostrils. She dropped a hand on her thigh, imagining it was Peter caressing her.

Erin was torn, though. Every thought of Peter came with a pang of guilt. She feared she may have ruined everything with her slutty behavior. Even though they had made no promises to one another, she felt she had betrayed the special bond that connected them. After all, they had been one another's firsts. When Peter learned the truth he would want nothing to do with her, she was sure.

Erin had desperately hoped to see Peter again last night so she could come clean and work things out with him. Unfortunately, his parents had discovered him sneaking into his bedroom at 3am the night before so he was grounded. Even worse, they took his phone away so Erin couldn't even talk to him.

Now, in the minivan, Erin tried distracting herself by looking out the window, then listening to music, but nothing could settle her mind. Exhausted and stressed, she decided to take a nap and moved to the bench seat in the rear.

She adjusted her earbuds and put on soft music, but sleep wouldn't come. She stared at the upholstered roof of the van and the trucks whizzing by until she finally dozed off. Somewhere near Salinas the buzzing of her phone woke her.

"Hey!" Peter sang out, "how are you?" Erin could hear the excitement in his voice. It made her happy but at the same time increased her intense guilt. She knew he would eventually discover what she had done, and lying to him would be the worst possible thing she could do. She decided to play it cool for now.

"I'm good!" she cooed, trying to keep her voice down. "I thought your parents took your phone?"

"Yeah, right," Peter scoffed. "They've been using the same hiding place since I was six. It'll take more than that to keep me from talking to you."

Erin smiled and peeked over the seat at her parents in the front. Her mother was on a Zoom meeting on her laptop wearing headphones, her father listening to a podcast and driving.

"I miss you!" she gushed, secure that her parents were completely oblivious to her in the way back.

"Not as much as I miss you!" Peter responded. "You're all I can think about!"

"Really?" she asked, smiling, but now feeling even more guilt-ridden than before. "I've been thinking about you too. A lot!"

There was a pause on Peter's end. "I have a confession to make," he said in a low voice.

Oh no! Erin thought. Dreadful thoughts racing through her head: Does he have a girlfriend? Of course he does! How could a guy like him not have a girlfriend? And I bet he wasn't really a virgin at all. What a liar! I wonder if it's even true about him going to UCLA? God! I can't believe Amanda set me up with him!

"What?" she asked, deflated. "What did you do?"

"I don't know if I should tell you," he worried.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Erin blurted out. "I knew it!"

"NO!" Peter laughed, shocked at the accusation. "I don't have a girlfriend. I swear. Just you."

"Oh, good," Erin exhaled, relieved, but now a new series of thoughts flashed in her brain. Did he just say I'm his girlfriend? Wow! I would LOVE to be his girlfriend. But is that what he meant? Oh, God, now I'm really a jerk for cheating on him.

"Well, what?" she asked impatiently, "what did you do?"

Peter paused for dramatic effect, then spoke. "I jerked off three times yesterday thinking about you."

Erin let out a long sigh of relief. "Really?" she purred. "Thinking about me? That's so sexy!"

"Yeah?" he asked. "You think so? You don't think I'm a horny pervert?"

"God no! Well, you're definitely horny, but not a pervert. Just a normal 18-year-old guy. I think it's sweet."

"Whew!" he exclaimed. "I'm so glad you think so."

"I think it's totally hot that you're jerking off thinking about me. I love it."

"Oh, that's awesome Erin! You have me hard all the time, you know. I'm going to have to do it again when we're done talking."

"Don't wait!" Erini squealed. "Do it now."

"Yeah? Really? You want me to jerk off while we're talking?"

"Oh, my God yes!" she gushed. "That would be so hot. Take out your cock! I want you to jerk off right now, and tell me what you're doing!"

"Well, OK," he agreed as he reached into his sweatpants. "I'm lying on my bed now, stroking my cock. It's really hard. You're a fucking sexy girl Erin Wilson."

"Oh, you have no idea," she giggled.

"Oh no?" he asked, feeling bold now. "Did you take care of yourself too yesterday? Rub that hot little pussy of yours?"

A sick feeling rose up from the pit of Erin's stomach. Peter was so sexy and wonderful and now she was going to have to lie to him. She hated lying. Suddenly the full gravity of her actions became clear to her. She could never have an honest relationship with Peter, not after what a slut she had been. Tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Ummm," she stammered, her voice cracking. "Not exactly."

Lying on his bed, Peter stopped stroking his erection. "What's wrong?" he asked. "What happened?"

"Nothing!" she blurted out. But as soon as the word left her lips she felt sick. It was a lie. She couldn't lie to Peter. "Well," she corrected, "actually . . . ummm . . . it was . . . ."

"What?" Peter urged. "What?"

"Oh, Peter!" Erin sniffed, "I was . . . kind of . . . slutty. You're going to hate me."

"Slutty?" Peter asked, astonished. Without thinking he started stroking his cock again. "You were slutty?"

"Uh, huh," she sobbed.

"What did you do?"

Erin was gasping for breath, trying not to cry. "You don't want to know. You should just forget about me. Find a girl you can trust."

"No!" Peter shot back. "I want YOU! And it sounds like you ARE telling me the truth. Or, at least you're about to. What did you do?"

Erin took a deep breath. "I . . . I gave a blowjob," she admitted, her voice barely audible, "to a boy from my school."

Peter was silent for a moment, trying to process what Erin told him. Her words made his heart skip, and to his surprise his erection was even harder than before. He stroked himself faster now, desperate to hear about Erin's actions.

"When?" he asked incredulously. "Where?"

"Before school," she sniffed, "in the . . . parking lot."

"In the parking lot?" Peter repeated, as if to confirm that he heard correctly. "Seriously?"

"Oh, Peter," she wailed, sobbing uncontrollably now. "I'm sorry! Do you hate me?"

There was silence on the phone.

"Peter? Are you still there?"

After more silence, Peter finally spoke. "My cock is so fucking hard right now."

Now it was Erin's turn to be surprised. "What?" she responded, truly astonished.

"Did you swallow?" he asked excitedly.

"What?" she said again, stunned at the turn of the conversation. She thought he would call her names and hang up on her.

"Did he cum in your mouth?" he demanded. "Did you swallow?"

Erin wiped a tear from her cheek. "Uh-huh," she admitted meekly.

"Oh, fuck!" Peter exclaimed, stroking his shaft even harder now. "Did you like it?"

"I . . . don't know---"

"Don't bullshit me!" he shouted. "Tell me the truth! Did you like it? Did you like sucking him off?"

Erin nodded silently, sniffling. "Yes," she finally muttered, "I liked it."

"Oh, fuck! That's so hot," Peter gasped. "What was his name?"

"Noah," Erin said in a state of shock.

Peter's cock was throbbing painfully now as he stroked himself. "Tell me how much you liked it," he rasped.

Erin was stunned at Peter's words, but grateful that they were still talking no matter how odd the conversation seemed. "I . . . I really liked it, Peter," she whispered. "I liked it a lot."

"Oh, God, you're getting me so turned on, baby. Tell me more," he urged.

Erin couldn't believe his reaction, but she realized her pussy was getting wet. Talking dirty excited her. She breathed a huge sigh of relief and continued.

"The truth is, baby . . . I loved sucking Noah's cock . . . I really did . . . he has a really nice cock, baby . . . just perfect for sucking . . ."

"Oh, fuck!" Peter wailed. "Tell me you liked swallowing his cum! Tell me!"

"I loved it, Peter!" Erin hissed, "I loved swallowing his cum! It was delicious! He came a lot and I swallowed every drop!"

Peter was grunting now. "Tell me how much you love sucking cock! Tell me you're a slutty cocksucker!"

"Ugggh!" Erin groaned, trying to be quiet "I love sucking cock, Peter! I do. I love being a cocksucker! A slutty cocksucker! You made me a slutty cocksucker, baby, and now I love sucking cock!"

"Oh, my God, I'm cumming! I'm cumming baby! My girlfriend's a slutty cocksucker and I'm cumming all over!"

* * *

There were no words for a few moments, just heavy breathing.

"That was crazy," Erin panted.

"Yeah. You OK?" Peter asked.

"Am I OK? Are you kidding? I thought you'd be --- I don't know -- Angry? Hurt? Done with me?"

"Oh, God, no way!" Peter countered. "I . . . I'm crazy about you, Erin. Even more than before."

There was a lull in the conversation again as they pondered the bizarre nature of their call.

"So I'm your girlfriend now?" Erin asked, her voice a mixture of confusion and hope. She couldn't believe the turn of events but there was no denying her panties were soaked. She was as excited as when they had actual sex.

"Well, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked sincerely.

"After what I just told you? Really?"

"ESPECIALLY after what you just told me. I guess most guys would be upset but it totally turns me on. I think it's hot that you're being honest with me. And that you like dirty talk. And sex."

"Hmmm," Erin hesitated, "ummmm . . . well . . . actually . . . there's more."

"More?" Peter asked, surprised.

"Yeah, there's more."

"Tell me," Peter urged, taking a breath.

Erin recounted how she and Amanda seduced their teacher, luring him into a storage room and pulling out his massive cock.

"In a storage room?" Peter asked, mystified. "Which teacher?"

"Yes, a storage room," Erin replied with a giggle, "but I can't tell you who. Sworn to secrecy." She described how she and Amanda started jerking him off and how she just couldn't resist dropping to her knees and taking his enormous tool in her mouth and sucking him until she was drinking down her second load of cum of the day, on her knees on the cold tile in the storage room.

"Holy fuck, Erin!" Peter howled. "You're even more of a slut than I imaged. You're so fucking hot, baby."

"You're crazy," Erin replied, "but I guess I am a slut! Are you jerking off again?"

"Yessssssss," Peter groaned. "I can't believe my girlfriend sucked off two guys in one day!"

"Well, actually," Erin interjected, "there's more."

"More? Are you kidding?"

"I'll never lie to you."

"Holy shit. Wait!" Peter barked. "Let's facetime. I want to see your pussy."

"Oh, my God," Erin groaned as she tapped her phone and Peter's face appeared on her screen. His hair was all messed up and his skin was flushed. Erin thought she had never seen a cuter guy in all of her 18 years.

"Show me your pussy!" he demanded, then added, "God! You're beautiful."

Erin beamed at the compliment as she peeked over the seat. Her parents were still absorbed in their own worlds, her mother focused on her laptop, her father's full attention on his podcast and the road. She pushed down her shorts and panties and held the phone between her spread legs. Peter had a perfect view of her pretty face framed between her thighs as she leaned back against the car door.

Peter was also holding the phone low, giving Erin a clear picture of his balls hanging down and his hardon pointing up as he lay back on his bed, using his free hand to stroke himself.

"This is so fucking sexy," Erin hissed.

"Tell me!" Peter pleaded. "What else?"

Erin smiled. "Well, after we took care of our teacher Amanda and I were feeling super horny, and she looked so sexy, so I just sort of . . . kissed her."

"Kissed her? Like, a real kiss?"

"Yeah! I don't know what came over me. Nothing like that ever happened before."

"Oh, my God!" Peter gasped. Erin looked at his hard cock.

"You're dripping!" she giggled.

"I think I'm gonna cum again," he panted.

"Not yet!" Erin laughed. "I'm not finished."

Peter took a deep breath. "What else?"

"You really want to know?" Erin teased.

"YES!" Peter bellowed. "Tell me!"

"OK, OK," Erin giggled, thrilled at Peter' excitement over her sluttiness. "You're so impatient. Just slow down, OK? I'll tell you everything."

"OK, I'll try," Peter replied, steadying himself.

"Well," Erin continued, "while we were kissing I pushed her into an empty room and sat her down in a chair---"

Peter sighed. "Pushed her down in a chair . . .?"

"Uh-huh," Erin nodded, looking Peter in the eye through their phones.

Peter took another deep breath as Erin brought a fingertip to her mouth, wetted it and dropped her hand between her legs. She slid her wet fingers along the folds of her vagina.

"Ooooohhh," she purred into the phone, "I wish you were here, baby. I wish it was your fingers on my pussy . . . or the head of your cock . . . that would be so hot."

Peter nodded impatiently, urging her to continue with her story.

"Now where was I?" Erin teased. "Oh, yeah - I pushed Amanda down into the chair." She slid a finger inside herself and closed her eyes, shuddering with pleasure. "Ohh, Peter. I wish it was your cock sliding inside me . . . fucking me."

"I'm gonna cum soon, Erin. Don't torture me too much! Tell me what happened, please."

"What do you think happened? What's your dirty little mind hoping for?"

"Did you . . . eat her?"

Erin laughed. "I did! I got on my knees and pushed her legs apart and licked her hot little cunt until she was screaming and thrashing. It was so fucking hot!"

"Oh, my God!" Peter wailed. "My girlfriend sucks cock AND eats pussy! You're my fantasy girl, baby! I think I love you!"

Erin could see Peter frantically stroking himself now. "Wait!" she demanded. "Don't cum yet. There's more."

"MORE? What the fuck, Erin?!"

Erin nodded, looking Peter in the eye through her phone. "We got caught! While I was on my knees, sucking Amanda's clit, making her cum, the -- someone walked in. He just stared at me, in shock. Amanda didn't even know he was there! She just kept moaning and cursing and telling me how good it felt. It was wild!"

"Wow," Peter said, shaking his head. "What did you do?"

"Well, you know me and Amanda. What do you think we did?"

"Oh, my God. Did you fuck him too?"

A big smile spread over Erin's face. "Uh-huh."

"You're such a slut!"

"Uh-huh."

"God, I must be insane but I love it."

"Yeah, we sucked his cock and then I fucked him while Amanda sat on his face. We all came like crazy!"

"Double blow job, huh? He must have liked that."

Erin smiled. "We could probably make that happen for you."

Peter shook his head. "I bet you'd like that too, wouldn't you?"

"I'd love to give you a double blowjob, baby. And I know Amanda will love the idea. We can do it as soon as I get back."

"I would definitely love that - but that's not what I meant," Peter corrected. "I meant I bet you'd like taking on two guys at once, wouldn't you?"

Erin raised her eyebrows. Without even thinking she began to nod in agreement.

"Can you prop up the phone on the car door?" Peter requested. "So I can see you lying back?"

"You're a dirty boy," Erin responded as she sat up. She found that by resting the phone in the drink holder Peter would have a perfect view between her legs, and of her face. She opened her shirt so he could see her chest, too, her nipples hard as pebbles. "How's this?" she asked.

"Perfect," Peter sighed, "you're an angel. Now lie back and close your eyes."

Erin complied, wondering what Peter had in store for her.

"Stick a finger into your mouth. Get it wet. Now play with your pussy. Imagine it's my finger sliding up and down, teasing your clit."

Erin smiled and dipped her finger between her legs.

"You look so wet, baby," Peter whispered.

"Mmmmmm, I am," Erin purred as her fingers glided over her glistening pussy lips.

"Now slide a finger inside . . . imagine it's my cock . . . imagine I'm lying on top of you, my chest on your nipples . . . fucking you . . . pushing my cock into your tight little cunt."

"Oh, fuck yes!" Erin groaned as she slid her finger all the way in, listening to Peter's words, imagining that it was his thick, beautiful cock penetrating her steaming hole. She opened her eyes and looked at Peter as she wiggled her digit deep in her pussy.

"Now another," Peter commanded. Erin complied, sliding two fingers inside herself. It was tight but it made it easier to imagine that it was Peter's hard shaft pumping her.

"That's right," Peter cooed, "that's my hard cock sliding inside you . . . fucking you . . . just like those other cocks you fucked and sucked yesterday . . ."

Erin shuddered at his words. It made her incredibly hot that Peter was excited by her slutty behavior.

"Now pull those fingers out, you little slut!" he hissed, "suck on them . . . lick them clean . . . taste your pussy."

Erin complied, licking her gooey fingers into her mouth and tasting the now familiar flavor. "Yeah, baby . . . does it taste like Amanda? Does your juices taste like your friend's?"

Erin just groaned. "Keep sucking!" Peter ordered. "Now use your other hand to finger your cunt! Two fingers, just like before."

Erin obeyed, sliding two fingers inside herself while she sucked the two in her mouth. She was in a frenzy. Her thighs were soaked and spit was dripping down her cheek.

"Close your eyes again. Now imagine it's my hard cock fucking you and it's - what's his name? In the parking lot?

"Ugh, uh," Erin gurgled around the fingers in her mouth. "Noah."

"Noah," Peter replied, as if to confirm. "Yeah, you little slut, that's Noah's cock in your mouth while I'm fucking your pussy. We're spit-roasting you, baby . . . two hard cocks for you to fuck and suck. Do you like that? Do you like two hard cocks at the same time, baby?"

"Oh, my God!" Erin wailed, diddling herself frantically and sucking her fingers. In her mind it was Noah's beautiful shaft in her mouth and Peter's glorious hardon in her pussy, sucking one cock and fucking another, two thick slabs of meat drilling into her dripping holes.

"Tell me!" Peter demanded. "Do you like it? Do you like two cocks filling you up?"

"Yes!" Erin hissed. "I want two! I want you to fuck me while I suck cock! Oh, God! I love it. I fucking love it!"

Erin was on the verge of coming when she felt herself thrust against the car door as the minivan took a sharp turn. "We're here!" her father called from the front. "Erin! Do you want to come in with me and get our rooms?" Erin saw the Hotel sign through the window as she felt the car shut off. She accidentally knocked the phone to the floor as she scrambled for her clothes.

"Just a sec, Dad," she gasped as she slid her panties and shorts up her legs. "I . . . uh . . . I just woke up!"

"OK. I'll be inside. Mom's still on her conference call."

The car door slammed. Erin found her phone and said "I love you!" to Peter's smiling face. He was shaking his head and laughing at Erin's predicament.

"I'll take care of you later!" he laughed. She kissed the screen and ended the call, catching her breath. Erin buttoned up her shirt, straightened her hair and joined her father in the office.

emelle78
emelle78
709 Followers