Erin's Wild Week Pt. 05 - College Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The first thing Erin noticed when she entered the office were the two guys behind the desk. One looked like a college kid, probably a frat boy by the looks of him with his blue eyes and brown mop of hair. He was about six feet tall and built, probably a soccer or lacrosse player, she figured. The other was older and swarthy, probably around 30, with dark, piercing eyes, dark skin and jet black hair. He had a tiger tattooed on his forearm and a mysterious, thoughtful presence about him.

Both men's eyes fixed on Erin, taking in her beautiful face and curvy body. They noticed her skin was flushed. They could sense her sexuality.

"You must be Erin!" the college boy said. "Your Dad told us you'd be coming in. How was your nap?"

"Nap?" she responded, then caught herself. "Oh - it was great! Nothing like sleeping in the car, you know?"

"Absolutely!" he chirped in his peppy, front-desk-clerk voice. "I'm Freddie and this is Alejandro, our top-notch maintenance man. He can fix anything, believe me!"

"Well, hi!" Erin said, "nice to meet you." Freddy looked into her eyes and she looked back, a spark of electricity flashing between them. Freddy noticed that Erin seemed to be breathing heavily. Nap my ass he thought to himself.

"Are you here for prospective freshman weekend?" Freddy asked, shooting Erin his most charming smile.

"Yes!" Erin said excitedly.

"Well, congratulations," Freddy said, "I'm a senior. It's a great school -"

Her dad cut in, impatient with the chit chat. "We have a reservation for one room with two double beds -"

"Dad!" Erin shouted, "No way! We're not sharing a room! You and Mom go to bed at, like, 9!"

"Erin, I'm not paying for two rooms! It's just one night."

"Oh, come on Dad. That sucks!"

"Umm--," Freddy interjected, shooting Erin a sly smile. "If I might make a suggestion, we're having a special tonight."

"A special?" Erin's dad asked.

"Yes," Freddy explained. "If you join our frequent traveler program you get a free second room with your first stay. We can set that up right now - all you have to do is download the app."

"I don't know," her dad wavered, "I don't like joining those programs. All that spam . . . "

"Dad! No way! Give me your phone." Erin grabbed his phone and held it up to his face to unlock it. When he bought it she had set everything up for him, including his wallet, so she knew her way around. Within seconds she had downloaded the app, joined the program, and got the coupon code for the free room. "Here it is," she said, holding up the phone to Freddy. "Q761543."

"Don't worry, Dad. I'll set up the spam blocker for you."

"OK," he groused, then turned to Freddy. "I'd like a king-sized bed for me and my wife, and can we get adjoining rooms, please?"

Freddy looked to Erin and gave a surreptitious wink. "I'm sorry Sir," he said, "we don't have any adjoining rooms with a king. Is that OK?"

"That's fine!" Erin scowled at her Dad. "Just give him his king, please. Any room you have for me is fine."

"Here you go!" Freddy said, handing them their card keys. "601 for you and your wife, Sir, and 915 for Erin. Oh - and one more thing - are you 18? I'll need to see your license."

"Seriously?" Erin asked.

Freddy nodded apologetically. "Sorry for asking but it's the rules. Minors can't stay alone unless a parent signs the waiver. I'd get fired."

"Just show him," her father said, annoyed.

Erin showed Freddy her license. "Satisfied?" she asked.

"Absolutely," Freddy said with a smile, looking Erin in the eye. "You just turned 18 two months ago - happy birthday!"

Erin was blushing as she and her father headed out. Just before the door closed behind them Freddy called out, "Alejandro and I are here until 9, then the night clerk comes on. If you need anything just pick up the phone and press zero. Have a wonderful evening!"

* * *

As Erin rode the elevator with her parents all she could think about was getting five minutes alone so she could rip off her shorts and rub her clit until she came. Peter's dirty talk set her on fire. Her panties were soaked. As they approached the second floor her Mom said, "Erin, we're just going to drop our bags then we'll come up to your room and pick you up, OK? We're running late as it is. Blame your father's driving."

What?! Erin thought, as her father scowled. Is she fucking kidding? "But Mom!" she protested, "can't I at least take a shower and change?"

"You're fine," her Mom said dismissively. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a reservation at Le Farm? We're already late but I texted them and they're holding our table. No time!"

* * *

Dinner with her parents was interminable. Erin's mother had a no-cell-phone-at-meals rule which infuriated Erin since her mother spent every second of the rest of the day on her phone and computer. Erin's Dad took the opportunity to advise Erin on every aspect of her upcoming college career, with her mother chiming in on every point. It was torture. She was tempted to duck into the ladies' room to rub one out but she decided it would be too weird with her parents there.

Finally they returned to their hotel a little before 9. Freddy caught Erin's eye as they passed through the lobby on the way to the elevators and gave a friendly wave. Alejandro was standing in the back, silently, looking at her with his piercing dark eyes.

In the elevator all Erin could think about was finally bringing herself to orgasm. She thought about calling Peter for another torrid Facetime session but she decided to save that for later. There was no time to waste. She needed to cum now.

"Goodnight Mom, goodnight Dad!" Erin chirped as they reached the sixth floor. "Thanks for everything. I'll see you in the morning, OK?"

"You sure you don't want us to come up to your room to make sure everything's OK, honey?" her Mom asked.

"I'll be fine, Mom. Don't worry," Erin said as she pressed the "Close Door" button.

"OK, call or text if you need anything. Breakfast at 8!" her Mom called through the closing doors.

Thank God, Erin thought as she was finally alone. I'm so fucking horny.

* * *

As she closed the door behind her Erin checked the time on her phone. 8:52. She thought about Alejandro's sensuous eyes blazing at her just moments ago. She remembered Freddy's words as they checked in -- let us know if you need anything.

Hmmmm, Erin thought as she undressed. Can I really be that slutty? Peter would love it, I bet.

The bathroom had a big walk-in shower with a tile bench at one end. It was like a combination shower and steam room. Erin started the water and a warm spray cascaded from the large, chrome showerhead as steam filled the air. Erin put on the fluffy white robe hanging on the back of the bathroom door and picked up the phone. She pressed zero.

"Front desk," Freddy chimed, "how may I help you?"

"Ummm, this is Erin in Room 915?"

"Hello Erin! What can I do for you?"

"Well . . . ummm . . . I need some help with my shower," she said in a soft voice.

"The shower?" he asked, "what seems to be the problem?"

"Well . . . I just need some help. I thought maybe you and Alejandro could come and take a look?"

There was a pause, as if Freddy was thinking.

Erin added, helpfully, "if it's not too much trouble, that is. I know your shift ends soon."

"We'll be right there," he said.

"The door is open," Erin purred.

* * *

Alejandro scanned the hallway as Freddy hesitantly pushed the door open and leaned into the room. "Erin?" he called.

"Back here!" came her voice. "In the bathroom."

Freddy and Alejandro paused and looked at one another, silently mulling over the situation. Is this really what I think it is? they both thought. Finally, Freddy pushed the door open and they entered the room nervously, looking around. At least she's definitely 18, Freddy thought. What's the worst that could happen?

* * *

Erin was in her robe, standing in the steamy bathroom as they entered. "Erin?" Freddy asked, a little startled to see her in just a robe. Alejandro stood silently, his penetrating stare making her tingle.

"Well," she said, biting her lip and looking from Freddy to Alejandro, "the shower is working just fine, but there's no one here to . . . wash my back." She undid the robe and brushed it off her shoulders, letting if fall in a pile at her feet. She was completely naked. "Think you can help?" she asked as she stepped into the shower.

Erin stood under the spray, soaping up her front as the two men disrobed in a flash. Freddy stepped in front of her. He took the soap from her and rubbed it all over her tits, amazed at their firmness, their perfect shape, and the hard, pointy nipples gliding under his soapy hands.

Alejandro stepped behind and wrapped his arms around her, pressing himself against her back, his already-hard cock nestled in the crack of her ass. He held his hands under the spray and slid them down to her mound, wasting no time in trailing his fingers up and down her wet slit.

Erin groaned as the two men fondled her. This was a fantasy that had only entered her mind at Peter's suggestion that very afternoon, but it was all she had been thinking about since. Freddy twisted her nipples as Alejandro slipped a thick, rough finger inside her. She widened her stance, opening herself up to his probing.

Erin's eyes were closed and mouth open in a steady groan as the shower sprayed across her face. Freddy had never seen anything so sexy and couldn't stop himself from bringing his mouth to hers. She responded frantically, opening her mouth to him and mashing her lips against his face. They kissed hungrily as Freddy squeezed her tits and Alejandro finger-fucked her, grinding his hard cock into her ass. Her body buzzed with anticipation.

Alejandro's cock throbbed in the slippery grasp of Erin's ass. Holding her by the waist with one hand, he placed his other between her shoulder blades and pushed her down. Erin was now bent over, her face pressed against Freddy's hard cock. Alejandro slid the tip of his shaft from the top of her crack down toward her warm, wet opening.

Erin looked up at Freddy as Alejandro pushed inside her. A look of pure pleasure washed over her as she wrapped her lips around the head of Freddy's cock. Alejandro pushed forward, his thick tool slipping easily into her dripping pussy as she sucked Freddy. When Alejandro bottomed out she pressed her head down and engulfed Freddy completely, taking his entire length into her hungry mouth. Erin was taking two cocks for the first time in her life, each one to the hilt, and she loved it.

It occurred to Erin that it had taken her only a few hours to make Peter's wild suggestion into reality. Erin shuddered at the thought, and it excited her to imagine describing this unbelievable situation to Peter, telling him how she took two raging erections into her slutty body, just like his fantasy.

When Alejandro pulled back Erin matched his motion, slipping the tight circle of her lips up Freddy's shaft until they were pursed against the end, kissing the tip of his cock as the crown of Alejandro's rod just parted her wet gash, then they pushed forward together, inch by inch, filling her young body with thick, hard cock.

Up and down she went, pumping her head on Freddy's tool and fisting the base as Alejandro held her hips firmly, reaming her wet cunt, the warm spray cascading over their steaming bodies. The two men were eager and horny after a long shift at the hotel and they were quickly on the verge of coming.

Alejandro was first. Erin felt his strokes get shorter and shorter and realized he was about to flood her with semen. She increased her efforts on Freddy's rod, eager to bring him off simultaneously.

Alejandro smashed his loins against Erin's ass and released a guttural cry as he shot his hot load into Erin's womb. She squealed and sucked hard on Freddy's meat, fisting the base, bringing a similar wail from him as the cum blasted into Erin's sucking mouth. She was being flooded with semen from two hard, pulsing cocks, making her shake with excitement. Two days ago she couldn't have begun to fathom such a thing, but at that moment it was pure bliss. It was even more exciting to think she was going to share this - being spit-roasted - with Peter and he was going to stroke himself to orgasm hearing about it. It was like she was making three guys cum at once, not just two.

As Alejandro withdrew, Erin looked up at Freddy and pulled off his softening shaft. Freddy perceived a look of wonder on her face, as if she couldn't believe what she had just done. She grinned as she closed and swallowed, purring with satisfaction as his cum slid down her throat.

"Wow," she gushed, "you came a lot. It was wonderful." Freddy just shook his head, amazed at the performance of this sexy teenager.

Alejandro stepped out of the shower and toweled off, then grabbed his clothes and began to dress. "Sweetheart!" he clucked, "I've got to get home to the wife and kids. You are incredible!" he shook his head in disbelief as he left, closing the door behind him.

Erin was happy to be alone with Freddy. He was so cute and she wanted to have more sex, much more. She leaned forward and kissed his cock. "You don't have to go yet, do you?" she asked sweetly.

Freddy pulled Erin to her feet and locked her in a wet, passionate kiss, their tongues and their bodies mashed together. When his cock was hard again he took her by the hand and led her out of the shower. He threw her down on her back on the bed, wet and dripping, and kneeled between her thighs holding his erection.

"You haven't come yet, have you?" he demanded as he slid the head of his shaft along her dripping cunt lips.

"Uh-uh," she gasped, spreading her legs wider, offering herself to him.

"You want me to fuck you?" he teased, slipping just the tip inside her.

"Yes!" she shouted, "FUCK ME! God! I need to be fucked!"

Mercifully, Freddy slammed his entire length inside her and crashed his chest down on her. He grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and ground himself against her clit each time he bottomed out. Erin wrapped her legs around him and dug her nails into her back, holding on as he pounded her. He felt like a jackhammer against her clit. An electric surge flashed through her body, making her shake. Freddy felt her pussy heat up like an oven as she quivered and quaked, eyes closed, gurgling in her throat. The pent-up energy from the past six hours was released in an instant. She wailed incoherently as she came on Freddy's cock. "Fuuuuuucccccckkkk!" she howled, "oh my GOD fuck me FUCK me!"

Freddy complied, continuing to pull back and slam his cock in and out of her spasming vagina and grinding into her. Erin came a second time, then a third as Freddy ravaged her.

Finally, unable to keep up his torrid pace, Freddy slowed and began a smooth pumping motion as Erin gasped, trying to catch her breath. As her senses returned she wrapped her arms around Freddy and luxuriated in the slow, sensuous fucking he was giving her on the hotel bed.

"You liked that, didn't you?" he asked sincerely, his lips to her ear as he lay upon her and stroked deep inside her.

"Wow," she wheezed, "that was amazing."

"Two guys, huh?" he asked. "You're a saucy little thing, aren't you?"

"Oh, my God, I know," she admitted as she wrapped her arms and legs tighter around him, pulling him close. "Actually," she continued, "it was my boyfriend's idea."

A look of surprise flashed on Freddy's face. He paused his thrusting and eyed her suspiciously. "Really?" he asked, incredulous.

"Well, yeah, but he was supposed to be one of the two guys," Erin clarified, sheepishly.

Freddy shook his head in amazement as he resumed his sweet, steady pumping, both of them sighing in pleasure as his shaft slid back and forth in her wet pussy.

"Your boyfriend's idea?" he asked.

"Yeah, he likes it when I'm slutty," she explained. "We had phone sex in the car on the way here. He really got me worked up."

Freddy chuckled. "Yeah, I thought you were a little flushed when you came into the office. Who was supposed to be the other guy?"

"Noah, another guy I fooled around with. It was supposed to be Peter and Noah."

"Close your eyes," Freddy ordered as he rose up on his knees, making sure to keep his hard cock lodged inside Erin's silky cunt.

Erin complied. She felt wonderful lying on her back, legs spread, having an intimate conversation with a sexy man who was stroking his magnificent dick inside her. How did she deny herself such pleasure before the past few days?

"Imagine I'm Peter," Freddy purred.

"Ummmm," Erin groaned. She imagined Peter lying over her, fucking her with his beautiful cock, just like he did over and over again on Thursday night. "Fuck me Peter," she cooed.

"Oh, Peter's fucking you all right. Do you love it?"

"Yes!" Erin hissed, "I love it!"

"Tell me how much you love Peter's cock!" Freddy continued.

"Oh, I love your cock Peter!" Erin wailed. She truly loved this game. She kept her eyes tightly shut, imagining her boyfriend was there with her.

"Tell me more!" Freddy held the tip of his shaft against the lips of Erin's pussy, denying her what she desperately wanted. "Tell me or no cock for you!"

"I . . . I love it! I love your cock! I love you fucking me! Fuck me, Peter! Fuck me with your cock!"

"That's it," Freddy said as he slid back inside her. He fucked her steadily, letting her catch her breath, then brought the tips of his middle and index finger to her mouth, lightly trailing them around her lips.

"Ugghhh," Erin groaned as she parted her lips. She ran her tongue over Freddy's fingertips as they circled around lightly, teasing.

"You know what that is, don't you baby?" he asked as he pumped his cock in her steaming pussy.

"Uhhhh!" Erin grunted in agreement, opening wide and trying to suck Freddy's fingers into her mouth. He held them just out of reach.

"Tell me! Do you want two cocks again? Do you want to suck Noah's cock while Peter fucks you?"

"Uggh! Yes!" she howled. "I want two cocks!"

"Tell me what you want! Tell me!"

"I want two cocks! I want to suck Noah's cock while Peter fucks me! I want both of their big cocks, just like in the shower. God! I love cock! Give it to me!"

Freddy smiled, shaking his head in wonder. He had never experienced any girl like Erin. He pushed his hard shaft deep into her cunt and pushed two fingers into her mouth.

"There it is baby," he cooed, "suck that big cock in your mouth."

Erin squealed and sucked madly, keeping a tight grip on his wrist so he couldn't pull away, sucking both fingers to the base and swirling her tongue.

"Whose cock is it, baby? Whose cock are you sucking?"

"Noah!" she grunted around the fingers in her mouth, "Noah's cock!" In her mind it was Peter fucking her and Noah's thick shaft in her mouth. Her pussy was on fire. She could feel another orgasm building.

"Nice, baby," Freddy encouraged. "Nice cocksucking. Peter's watching, you know. He's watching you suck Noah's cock like the hot little slut you are."

"Mmmmpppfff!" Erin squealed. Freddy's words were charging through her body. She imagined Peter there, watching her suck cock. The thought only made her suck more excitedly, drooling over Freddy's fingers and thrusting back at him as he fucked her.

"Yes, show your boyfriend what a hot little cocksucker you are! Suck that cock! It's going to shoot a huge load of cum into your slutty mouth! Suck the cum out of that cock, girl! Suck it! Suck it for Peter! Show him how much you love a mouthful of cum!"

As Freddy slathered obscene thoughts over Erin's thrashing body he dropped his other hand to her mound and pressed his thumb against her clit, sending her into yet another explosive climax. Erin's body shook and her pussy overheated. In her mind she imagined Noah erupting in her mouth, hot cum spurting onto her tongue. Freddy couldn't hold back any longer and emptied his balls into Erin's hot body for the second time, filling her womb as she swallowed Noah's imaginary load into her belly.