Erin's Wild Week Pt. 06 - Erin's Performance

Story Info
Erin makes Peter's fantasy come true. Again.
6k words
4.77
7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
717 Followers

Erin's Wild Week Part 6: Erin's Performance. Peter reveals another fantasy to Erin. She makes it come true.

On Sunday night, after their parents had gone to sleep, Peter snuck out of his house and climbed in the window of Erin's bedroom. By midnight they were catching their breath after hours of torrid sex, the sheets rumpled in a pile on the floor. The young lovers were lying back on Erin's bed, sweaty, lost in their thoughts.

"I want to watch you," Peter blurted out.

"Watch me?" Erin responded in surprise, rolling onto her side to look at him. "You mean, like, rubbing myself? Now?"

"No," Peter clarified, "I mean . . ."

Erin looked at him curiously. She loved his kinky imagination and couldn't wait to hear his latest idea.

"Well . . . I mean," he hemmed and hawed, "I was just thinking . . ."

Erin took his hand in hers. "Just tell me," she said encouragingly. "I told you -- I'll do anything for you. Anything."

Peter let out a sigh. They lay together, holding hands quietly as he contemplated how to speak his desires out loud. Despite Erin's wild behavior in the past few days, he worried it might be too much for her.

He took a deep breath. "Well, you know your closet doors, how they have those louvers?"

"You mean, like, those little slats? What about them?"

"Well, I thought . . . what would you think if I was in the closet while you were . . . ummm . . . you know?"

"What?" Erin responded, confused. "You want to watch me rub myself while you're in the closet?"

Peter sighed and looked at her with frustration. "Not just you," he whispered.

Erin cocked a surprised eyebrow at him. "Not just me?"

Peter nodded.

"You mean, me and someone else? You want to hide in the closet and watch me fooling around with someone else?"

He nodded again, his face now blushing a deep red. "Is that too . . . weird?"

Erin looked back up at the ceiling, pondering this latest development. Actually, after the escapades of the past few days, it didn't seem that crazy to her. In fact, it seemed exciting, and she knew it would drive Peter wild.

Finally, she gave him a conspiratorial smile and responded, "who did you have in mind?"

Peter let out a sigh of relief. "Well, all I can think about lately is how you told me about that blowjob you gave in the parking lot. What's his name?"

"Noah," Erin responded.

"Yeah, Noah," Peter said. "Baby, I've been fantasizing like crazy about that scene, and also the one with your teacher in the store room. I'm not going to lie -- the idea of watching you giving head makes me insane. I want to watch you giving a blowjob to someone else. To Noah. OK?"

Erin nodded, looking into his eyes. "Really?" she asked, her body tingling at the idea. "You want to watch me suck Noah's cock?"

"I do," he admitted. Just hearing Erin say it out loud made him shudder.

"Wow," she said. "If that's what you want . . ."

"Just a blowjob, though," Peter warned. "No fucking, OK? I'm not sure I could handle that."

"OK," Erin chuckled, "no fucking. Just a blowjob." She paused, thinking for a moment. "I'd have to get him to agree to it, though. Right?"

"Don't worry," Peter laughed. "He'll agree. I'm sure."

* * *

On Thursday afternoon Erin watched as Peter made the final arrangements. They had been screwing wildly every night since Sunday, fueled by the anticipation of Erin's performance. Peter had improved on his original plan, replacing the slatted panel in Erin's closet door with a one-way mirror he ordered online. With the closet dark and the lights on in Erin's bedroom, it looked like any other mirror. Peter was completely invisible behind it.

Peter also gave Erin a beautiful gold ring to wear around her middle finger. He looked into her eyes as he slipped it on. Erin felt a powerful connection with Peter through the ring, as if it symbolized a spiritual bond between them.

"Ready?" Erin asked, "Noah texted he's on his way."

Peter nodded and sat, gazing at Erin. She was wearing loose, white pajama shorts that barely covered her ass and a tiny purple crop top with spaghetti straps and flowery trim. It was skin tight and without a bra it looked like it was painted on. She was barefoot. Her long brown hair flowed over her shoulders. He watched as she tied it back in a pony tail, making sure it didn't block his view of the show that she was about to put on for him.

Erin looked like a sexy angel, and he wondered why in the world he was driving her into another boy's arms. But when Erin looked into his eyes and brought the ring to her lips and kissed it, all his concerns melted away. He knew that he and Erin shared a deep connection, much deeper than anything Erin had with the others on her rapidly expanding list of sex partners. That was just sex, but this was love.

"Are you excited, baby?" Erin asked, although the answer was obvious. She could see the lump in his jeans. It had been there since he arrived.

Peter nodded anxiously. "So excited," he croaked.

Erin giggled. "Ummm, baby?" she asked, "you know how I said I'd do 'anything' for you, right?"

"God, yes!" Peter gushed. "That's one of the zillions of reasons I'm crazy about you!"

"Aww, that's sweet," Erin replied. She narrowed her eyes, as if she were taking the measure of him. "Does that mean you'd do anything for me?"

Peter nodded, wondering where this was going. "Of course. Anything."

"Well," Erin said, "there's one thing I want you to do. Actually, two things."

Peter looked at her suspiciously. Noah would be there any minute and there hadn't been any negotiations up to this point. What did she want?

"Take off your clothes," she commanded in sultry voice. "I want you naked."

Peter hadn't planned on this, but he knew he would be invisible behind the mirror so it wouldn't make much of a difference. Plus there was no time to argue. "Ummm, OK, I guess," he agreed.

"Hurry," she urged. He stood up and pulled off his t-shirt, then undid his jeans and slid them down along with his briefs. Within seconds he was sitting in the chair, buck naked.

"What else?" he asked, remembering she had two requests.

"This," Erin replied, holding two black plastic zip-ties in her hand, biting her lip sheepishly. "I want to put these on you."

"Zip-ties?" Peter asked. "What --?"

Erin cut him off. "You said 'anything,' right?" She had backed him into a corner, literally, and didn't wait for an answer.

"I don't want you jerking off," she admonished as she looped the plastic over his right wrist. "And you know you would. I'll make it worth your while afterward, I promise," she grinned as she zipped it closed, then did the left.

"Not too tight!" he pleaded. In a flash Peter was tied to the chair, his boner pointing up at the ceiling. Erin leaned down to give him a wet, sexy kiss, swabbing his mouth with her tongue and giving his hard cock a squeeze. "See you in a little bit," she said as she closed the door, leaving him in the dark.

* * *

Peter heard the doorbell and watched Erin's sexy ass sway as she went to answer it. He had a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach as he sat alone in the closet. It was like riding a roller coaster - Peter was strapped in and the journey had begun. There was no escape. Bound by zip-ties, he was committed to the wild ride.

When Erin led Noah into her bedroom Peter was both surprised and disappointed. He had imagined Noah to be at least somewhat studly given that Erin chose to blow him, but it was clear that he was a quintessential nerd. He was short and thin, with a head of shaggy hair and a few whiskers on his chin that didn't yet merit shaving. He walked behind Erin cautiously, scanning the room with a nervous expression.

Erin wasted no time in getting things started, skipping anything that might be considered foreplay. She knew Noah wouldn't last long no matter what. "You stand here, Noah," she directed, placing him in front of the closet. "You can watch in the mirror."

Erin grinned wildly at the closet as she sank to her knees. She looked up at Noah and ran her palms over the bulge in his jeans. "Remember the parking lot, Noah?" she teased.

"Oh, my God, YES!" he gushed.

"Well," Erin cooed as she began to lower his zipper, "that was just a warmup. Take off your shirt."

Peter could see Noah gasping with excitement as he pulled his shirt up and tossed it on the bed while Erin undid his jeans. She hooked her fingers in the waistband and pulled his pants and briefs down and off. Less than a minute since entering the room, Noah was standing over Erin stark naked.

In the closet Peter was stunned. What the fuck? Noah's erection was huge. It soared over Erin's head as she kneeled before him, curving upward toward the ceiling. It was long and thick, capped by a huge head with sharp ridge, pulsing with energy. His balls were equally large, red and round, hanging down between his thighs. On his small frame his oversized shaft and testicles looked truly enormous. He looked like a porn star.

Peter shuddered. It was the first time he caught Erin in a lie - she had told him Noah was about the same size as him, but in truth he was bigger, way bigger. Oh, my God! Peter thought. What have I done?

Erin knew exactly what Peter was thinking inside the closet, and imagined him fighting against his restraints.

Peter could actually see the engorged veins in Noah's penis as it bobbed in front of Erin's face. Erin lifted her hand to her lips and, looking directly into the closet, kissed the ring and mouthed the words "I love you" as she cradled the rigid shaft in her grasp, the gold band glowing on her finger.

Peter's heart skipped a beat. Neither of them had spoken those words yet, but as Erin kneeled on the floor, about to suck Noah's hard cock, he knew that she was doing it for him, to give him pleasure, to blow his mind. Sitting in the closet, zip-tied to the chair, he whispered back, "I love you too. So much."

Erin couldn't hear Peter's words, but she knew deep down exactly how he responded. A warm feeling coursed through her and she promised herself to make this a moment none of them would ever forget.

Erin beamed at the closet. "Mmmm, Noah," she purred loudly, for Peter's benefit. "Your cock is amazing!" she held it out, making sure Peter had a good view of it throbbing just inches from her nose. Peter gasped. Noah shook with anticipation.

"And this time we don't have to rush," she added, leaning in and drawing closer. "We have all day . . ." Erin looked directly into Peter's hidden eyes as she pressed her lips to the base of Noah's erection for a long, lingering kiss. Erin inhaled deeply, luxuriating in Noah's scent. She pursed her lips in a wet, noisy kiss against Noah's raging penis and slowly worked her way upward, kissing every inch of his thick, long cock as she looked Peter in the eye.

Erin pulled back, admiring her work. Noah's shaft glistened with saliva as she took it in her fist and stroked, holding it at just the right angle for Peter to see his ring sliding up and down. She started lovingly at the pulsing member, then looked up at Noah with a sparkle in her. "I'm going to love sucking your cock again, Noah. It's beautiful," she purred as she looked into the closet and slowly leaned forward, parting her lips.

"Oh my God," Peter whispered to himself in the closet as he watched his sexy girlfriend ingest Noah's pole. Instinctively he reached for his aching hardon but was immediately restrained by the zip ties. His heart raced as he watched his girlfriend take the large head inside and steadily push deeper.

All week Erin had been practicing taking Peter's rod as deep as possible, trying to overcome her gag reflex. Now, with her eyes locked on the closet, she took a deep breath and descended slowly, her lips wrapped in a tight O, until Noah's entire shaft was buried in her throat. Erin's practice had paid off.

Noah feared he was going to pass out from pleasure. The blowjob in the parking lot was frantic and hurried, but now Erin was taking her time, indulging in the process. Erin could feel the excitement coursing through him, but her real attention was on Peter. She pressed her nose into Noah's belly, keeping his thick rod buried in her throat. She struggled not to gag, breathing through her nose, eager to put on the ultimate display of wanton sluttiness for her boyfriend in the closet.

Finally, when she felt she was about to choke, she pulled back and took a deep breath of air. A long strand of saliva hung from the head of Noah's shaft to her bottom lip as she smiled up at him. "Mmmm, Noah," Erin gushed loudly, "Your cock is so fucking big! I can't wait until you cum."

Noah panted in response, at a loss for words, unable to comprehend how such good fortune came his way.

Erin licked all over the head of Noah's shaft, looking directly into the mirror, her tongue twirling and eyes sparkling. She slowly kissed her way down his shaft - noisy, hungry kisses and wet licks of her tongue - adoring his member at she gazed into Peter's eyes.

She worked down to the base and then slipped further down, sucking Noah's balls gracefully, taking each one in her mouth and rolling them around, swaying side to side. To Peter it looked like she was engaged in a sensuous dance, her mouth locked on Noah's sack as she stared at the mirror, her eyes shining with glee.

Erin let Noah's balls drop from her mouth, dripping wet, then painted a long, leisurely lick of her tongue from the very base of his nuts, over the wrinkled skin, then up along the bottom of his shaft, agonizingly slow, until she reached the tip. The whole time her eyes were locked on the closet, starting into Peter. She could feel his excitement behind the door as she held Noah's shaft in front of her face and swirled the tip of her tongue around the head, over and over, until it was dripping wet.

Erin parted her lips and took him deep, resuming her bobbing motion, sucking furiously, fisting the base and rubbing his balls. Saliva drooled down her chin as she grunted and squealed in cocksucking bliss. Erin was pushing Noah to the edge, looking up at him with hunger, her cheeks hollowed. Noah was panting and bucking his hips, about to lose control.

Erin's tongue twirled around the head of Noah's dripping cock as her eyes darted from the closet to Noah's face looming over her. Inside the closet Peter was beside himself. Erin's performance was the sexiest thing he had ever imagined. She seemed to be achieving new heights of sensuality and sluttiness, and it thrilled him. The idea of Noah cumming in his girlfriend's mouth nearly brought him to climax himself, without even touching himself.

"Oh, fuck Erin! I'm gonna cum!" Noah wailed.

* * *

Erin had never even contemplated the idea of a facial until a few days ago, when Amanda told her she had let Bobby shoot off on her face. Amanda told her that guys go crazy about it - Bobby had been pleading for it since the first time she blew him. At first Erin thought it sounded gross, but the idea had grown on her until it was all she could think about. She wanted to be as slutty as possible for Peter, and she knew he would go wild watching Noah cream all over her.

* * *

Erin held Noah's throbbing shaft in front of her face, aiming it at her nose, stroking two-fisted. The gold ring shined on her finger and she imagined how it would look dripping with semen. She looked up at Noah eagerly, the tip of her tongue dancing over the head of his cock. "I want you to cum on my face this time, Noah," she growled, making sure Peter could hear. "OK? Do you want to give me a . . . a facial?"

Her words nearly made Peter's heart stop. Noah stared down at Erin, open mouthed, bewildered, as if he had been hit on the head. He had watched facials in pornos almost every day since his parents bought him a phone, but never imagined he would actually get to give one, and certainly never with a girl as hot as Erin.

"Cum for me, Noah," she urged, "cum on my face!" She looked over at the closet. Peter saw her skin flushed red with a look of breathless anticipation. "CUM!" she hissed, "cum for me!"

Noah trembled. He looked down at Erin on her knees, eyes on fire, aiming his rod directly at her nose, begging for his load. He couldn't hold back. He felt the cum boil up out of his balls. The first blast shot across Erin's chin, into her open mouth, and up onto her cheek, a long rope of pearly fluid streaking her face from right to left. Erin squealed with excitement.

From the closet, Peter could barely breathe.

Erin pointed Noah's shaft upward, as if she was aiming a fire hose, sending the next spurt splashing over her forehead and dripping down onto her right eyelid. Noah's climax had the power of youth, and Erin had to close her eyes for fear of injury. She sent the next shot onto the bridge of her nose, then her right cheek and across to her left before taking the final spurts directly onto her tongue, lips parted wide, making sure that Peter could see Noah's seed flooding her eager mouth.

Erin's face was covered in sperm as she drained the last spurts from Noah's shaft. It dripped off her chin, covered her cheeks and nose, plastered her forehead and hair. Her left eye was glued shut with Noah's spunk.

Peter was astonished. He had never seen so much cum, not from his own sizeable ejaculations, not even in online porn. Erin turned and smiled directly at the mirror, her right eye opened just enough to see. Her face was a gooey, drippy mess. Letting out a satisfied moan, she slowly pulled back, releasing Noah's pole from her mouth with a smile. Looking directly into the mirror, she scooped the semen from her chin and brought her fingers to her mouth, licking them clean.

Both Peter and Noah were more excited than they had ever been in their lives, seeing this vision of loveliness on her knees, her face coated in cum. Erin looked through the slits of her eyes directly at Peter, her expression radiating pure lust. Peter's heart pounded in his chest. "Holy shit!" he whispered to himself. The sight of Erin's face dripping with sperm made him light-headed. He thought he might pass out.

Erin was in another world as both men watched her swab Noah's load from her face, using her fingers like a squeegee and licking them clean. She glanced down and saw the gold ring coated in a thick blob of cum, just as she had imagined a little while ago. Looking at the closet, she lifted the ring to her lips and ran her tongue over it, cleaning it of Noah's discharge and making show of gulping it down. She looked down at the ring again and saw it sparkle. She giggled and blew a kiss at the closet, letting Peter know she was doing it all for him.

"Mmmmm, Noah," she panted, "your cum is delicious!" Erin continued to run her fingers over her cheeks and forehead, cleaning her face and consuming every drop of Noah's seed. She looked up and saw a look of awe on Noah's face. She knew that Peter would have the exact same look behind the mirror. She knew that she had taken things to a new level, and it thrilled her. She smiled from ear to ear as she stared into the closet, cleaning the cum from her skin and drinking it in.

When she was finished and her face was coated only in a thin, shiny gloss, she smiled up at Noah and looked back to the closet. "That was fucking hot!" she panted, "wasn't it?"

Noah nodded in disbelief. In the closet Peter shook his head in wonder, thrilled beyond his wildest dreams, but sensing that Erin wasn't quite done with them yet.

Still on her knees, Erin rested her head on Noah's thigh and gazed into the mirror as she caressed his softening shaft. After a few strokes it began to get hard again, his 18-year old energy enabling an almost-perpetual hardon.

Erin saw him stiffen under her touch and smiled. She looked up into his eyes and asked sweetly, "have you ever fucked a girl, Noah?" She turned to the closet and gave Peter an wicked look, as if to say, I'm sorry but this was your idea and now you're going to have to deal with it.

emelle78
emelle78
717 Followers
12