Erin's Wild Week Pt. 06 - Erin's Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah gasped, realizing that not only was he about to lose his virginity, but to do so with the beautiful, sexy girl he had been fantasizing about for years.

"Uh-uh," Noah mumbled, shaking his head.

"Would you like to fuck me, Noah?" Erin asked innocently, as if there was any question.

"Oh, my God, YES!" he sputtered, his cock now fully hard.

Erin grasped Noah's hand and gently pulled him down to the floor. "Lie back," she ordered.

Peter was beside himself in the closet. Erin was breaking her promise to him, but she was doing it right out in the open, literally in front of his face. Somehow, that made it OK. Actually, it made it even hotter because the sluttier Erin behaved, the more Peter's excitement grew. And the fact that she couldn't keep her promise, that she had to fuck this boy with the giant cock while Peter had to watch, zip-tied in the closet, was the naughtiest thing he could imagine. His girlfriend was a total slut and it thrilled him.

* * *

Noah lay back on the floor as directed, his eager member pointing up at the ceiling. Erin positioned him at the perfect angle for Peter to watch. She rose to her feet with four hungry eyeballs following her every move. Noah sighed as she grabbed the hem of her tiny purple top and pulled it up over her head, her arms stretched toward the ceiling, putting her firm, beautiful tits and hard nipples on display. Noah watched, awestruck, as she pushed her shorts and panties down and stepped out of them, leaving her standing over him completely nude.

Both Noah and Peter marveled at Erin's trimmed bush, her smooth skin and altogether perfect body. When she looked in the mirror Noah thought she was admiring herself, but Peter knew she was looking through the mirror into his soul. He was shaking with anticipation, thinking of Noah's thick erection penetrating his girlfriend's most intimate parts.

With her eyes locked on the mirror, Erin dropped to the floor next to Noah and took his stiff pole in her hands. She stroked it several times, as if presenting it to Peter, then lifted her leg over Noah's prone body, straddling him.

Erin paused, letting the tension build, swiping the smooth cap of Noah's tool along her pussy lips, never breaking eye contact with her boyfriend behind the mirror. "You can play with my tits if you want," she said to Noah in a strong voice, making sure Peter could hear. Noah reached up to cup her breasts, tweaking her nipples with his thumbs. They were the most wonderful things he had ever felt, making him tremble with excitement.

"Don't be so gentle!" she growled, "squeeze them . . . pull on my nipples . . . yeah, like that." Erin smiled wickedly at Peter as she slowly lowered herself, taking Noah's long, hard cock inside her body. Erin threw her head back and moaned as she felt a new penis invade her pussy for the fifth time since she met Peter, exactly one week ago. I am truly a slut, she thought to herself.

Peter had never seen anything so exciting in his life. This was even more erotic than watching Erin take Noah's giant load on her face, hotter than hearing about all the guys she fucked and sucked since they met at the dance. He could see every vein of Noah's hard shaft, wet with Erin's juices, her tight gash enveloping him. She continued to descend, staring at the mirror with lust-filled eyes as Noah's entire erection disappeared inside her.

"Oh God! Oh God! OH GOD!" Erin wailed. She tossed head back, her long brown hair swinging as if in the wind. Peter watched with wide-eyed amazement as Erin squirmed and wiggled her bottom, adjusting to Noah's thick meat filling her body.

Peter felt that tightness in his stomach that came with jealously. It was almost as if he was watching his girlfriend's virginity being taken by another man. He watched, holding his breath, as Erin lifted herself, her wet pussy lips wrapped around the head of Noah's long shaft, and groaned like a wounded animal as she slid back down forcefully, taking Noah's entire length back inside in one swift, smooth motion. She rose up and down, her hands on Noah's chest, and soon she wasn't looking into the closet anymore, simply fucking Noah for all she was worth -- eyes closed, grunting and moaning, her hair a wild tangle about her face, tits swaying from her chest and nipples gleaming like hard little gems as she danced on Noah's pole as if it was the only thing in the world that mattered.

She radiated pure erotic energy, lost in herself, just as she had been in the back seat of Bobby's car on their first date. He loved the way she moved, the sounds she made, the way her hair flailed around her head.

Peter noticed Noah's hips begin to respond, pushing up and down in time with Erin's thrusts, pushing up into her as deep as possible.

"Oh Jesus, fuck me hard! Fuck me hard!" Erin screamed as Noah slammed his cock up. Noah complied, his hips moving up and down with almost blinding speed. Sweat began to drip from Erin's body as they moved in unison, smashing their bodies together.

Suddenly, Erin grunted in pleasure and her vagina convulsed, squeezing Noah's rod even tighter. From deep inside her body, spasms flashed through her, turning her into a quivering mass of flesh, shaking and flailing as she climaxed.

Noah felt her orgasm but didn't stop for an instant. He continued to pound up into Erin, bringing her to one peak after another. Peter watched intently and realized that with Noah having cum once already he could last a long time. And, he did, holding Erin's by the waist and driving up into her as he pulled her down against him. Just as in the parking lot, Noah's animal instinct took over, and when Erin relaxed from her climax he spun her over onto the floor and spread her legs wide, then pounded into her relentlessly from above.

Erin found that she loved being fucked hard while her boyfriend watched, tied to a chair. She wrapped her legs around Noah's waist and dug her fingers into his back, pressing them together as much as she could. With Noah humping her feverishly, she looked into the closet with a dreamy expression, letting her boyfriend know she loved being ravaged, having a big, hard cock slamming into her.

From the closet Peter watched Noah's naked ass rising and falling between Erin's outstretched legs. She locked eyes with him as Noah fucked her, grunting and groaning with passion, her hands roaming over Noah's back as she thrusted back against the enormous tool ravaging her cunt. Peter watched as Noah drilled his girlfriend for what seemed like hours.

Eventually, Peter could see that Noah's climax was building. His strokes grew shorter and even more rapid. Peter saw Noah's ass cheeks tense and then he bellowed, forcing his rod all the way inside her. Erin screeched with excitement as she felt Noah's penis expand deep inside her and his sperm shooting out, filling her with his thick discharge. Even after cumming once there was so much she wondered if he would ever stop. As Noah emptied himself inside her she gave Peter a wicked, satisfied smile, caressing Noah's back as he collapsed on top of her, panting and grinning.

Eventually Noah rolled off her and the two lay side by side on the carpet, catching their breath and pondering the amazing sex they had just experienced.

"That was unbelievable," Noah said, amazed that Erin had made his fantasies become a reality.

Erin turned to look at him. "It was," she agreed. She looked down and saw that his cock had finally softened. "You better go, though. My parents will be home soon."

Noah nodded and rose up, collecting his clothes from the floor. Erin remained on the carpet, lying back and watching him dress.

"Well, um, I guess I'll be going," Noah mumbled as he buckled his jeans, unsure of how to exit gracefully with Erin lying naked at his feet.

"C'mere, Noah," Erin purred, raising her arms to him. Even after the torrid sex they had just had, this tiny gesture of affection from Erin sent a warm flash through Noah's heart. He kneeled down and she took his head in her hands, bringing his face down to hers. She kissed him sweetly on the lips, melting Noah's soul. It was their first kiss. "Let's do this again some time, OK?"

Noah nodded like a puppy dog, thrilled at the prospect of a repeat performance. She smiled and kissed him again. "You should go."

* * *

When Erin heard Noah's car pull out of the driveway she rose up, lying back on her elbows and looking at the closet. She spread her legs wide, making sure Peter could see Noah's cum leaking from her slit.

The sight of Erin's creamy pussy made Peter crazy with lust. He pulled against his restraints, then kicked the door open. Peter was breathing hard, staring at Erin on the floor. She looked back at him wildly.

"Did you like the show, baby?" Erin teased as she rolled onto all fours and crawled towards him, her eyes fixed on his throbbing erection.

Peter took a gulp of air as he watched her approach. "Please baby, you gotta cut me loose."

Erin stopped in front of him on her hands and knees, looking like a panther about to pounce. She bit her lip, deciding whether to free him. She glanced down at the utility knife she had left on the floor of the closet. "Not yet baby," she cooed apologetically. Peter's cock was dripping precum. She could tell he was dying for release.

Erin took Peter's shaft in her hand and looked at it carefully, taking her time, teasing her desperate boyfriend. "I don't think I've ever seen it this hard before, baby," she taunted. Peter groaned helplessly, making Erin giggle. She loved the power she had over him, especially when he was tied up.

"Let's see if we can make it ever harder," she growled. Erin leaned forward and drew a long, slow lick from the base to the head and twirled her tongue around it.

"Oh, FUCK!" Peter wailed. Feeling supremely devilish, Erin rose up on her knees and pressed her hard nipples against his thighs. She reached down for the knife and opened the blade, then cut the zip-tie holding his right hand, but not his left.

Peter looked at her desperately. "Cut the other one!" he barked. "Please!"

Erin shook her head with a wicked grin. "Not yet," she whispered as she took his right hand in hers and placed it on his shaft. She leaned into him and pressed her lips to the tip, like talking into a microphone. "Jerk off for me," she ordered as she slipped her tongue out to dance over the smooth head.

"Jerk off for me, baby," she urged again as she bathed his cock with her wet, cum-soaked tongue. Peter groaned. He couldn't not jerk off at that point, so desperate was he to shoot.

"Yeah, baby," she purred, "jerk off for me . . . cum all over your slut . . . just like Noah did." Erin looked up at him, eyes sparking with lust as her tongue whirled over him. Peter's skin was flushed and brow knotted as he furiously pounded himself. "Cum . . . cum . . .," she whispered, "cum on my face!"

When Erin saw he was about to climax she grabbed the knife and cut his other hand free. Peter threw his head back and howled. He grabbed a handful of Erin's hair with his left hand and squeezed his cock with the other, shooting a massive blast of pent-up semen across her lips and nose.

Erin squealed in delight, opening her mouth wide for him. While the first shot dripped down her face he let out another blast against her left cheek, over her eye and up onto her forehead, then down the right, shooting ropes of semen all over her face and into her hair. Erin was covered with his sticky fluid, and when the jets decreased to a trickle she took his shaft deep in her mouth, sucking him hungrily.

Erin looked up at him with smoldering eyes, letting him enjoy the view of her cum-coated face as he slumped back in his chair, drained and exhausted. They remained quiet for a few moments, considering the intensity of what they had both just experienced. A blob of semen dripped down from Erin's chin onto her left breast.

Finally, Erin spoke, "Did you like being the second guy to shoot his load all over my face?" she teased, looking up at him. "Did you like it, baby?" She swiped the cum from her tit and sucked it clean.

"Oh, my God," Peter gasped. Erin took his half-hard cock and swiped it over her left cheek, then her right, mopping up his seed. Looking him in the eye, she took his dripping shaft deep into her mouth and swirled her tongue, cleaning the sperm off it and swallowing it down. When she pulled back he was already hard again.

Erin climbed up into Peter's lap and lowered herself onto him in one swift motion. Erin pressed down, burying Peter's erection in her cunt, and looked into his eyes, her face still coated with his goo.

Peter was astounded at Erin's sensuality, her raw appetite for sex. He wiped a finger across her forehead and brought it to her lips, offering her his sperm. Erin looked at him devilishly as she sucked his messy finger into her mouth and cleaned the cum from it.

Erin rose and plunged down, riding Peter's cock as he cleaned her face and fed her his seed.

"You weren't supposed to fuck him," Peter reminded her. "What happened?"

Erin nodded, biting her lip, giving him a puppy-dog look as she bounced in his lap. "I know," she said apologetically. "I just . . . you know? She wrapped her arms around him in a big hug. She put her lips to his ear and whispered, "but you liked it, didn't you?"

"I did," Peter admitted, "you're so sexy."

"Ooooooh, fuck," Erin groaned, "this has been a wild week."

12