Eroding Nhilism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

On the bed, I held Betty in my arms like she was buried treasure. Despite being made out flesh, the fact I made her smile worth more than gold.

Still...I needed to tell ALICE about Betty STD scare. I made a promise and to break a promise was worse than a slap in the face.

Especially to a woman.

"I'm sorry I had to put you through that." Betty said. "That is something no one should deal with after an orgasm."

"Think nothing of it." I said. "After what you've been through I am glad no one was hurt."

Betty suddenly became silent. A horrid sign that I opened up old wounds. Before I would open my mouth, Betty told me what was plaguing her.

"As you can tell," She said as she held me close. "California is going to Hell. It's gotten so bad that there are literal mountains of shits and needles on the streets. Add the crime wave and over taxation on everything, and you have an American version of Mexico."

"Jesus Christ." I gasped. "How did you handle it?"

"Well my ex-boyfriend Lopez and I got into a polymer relationship. Which is an open relationship but only in the same group."

"I can only imagine the chaos."

"It wasn't that bad. Sure it had its moments. However it was nice to belong to a group. You felt whole and belong to something greater.

"Sadly...Lopez contracted HIV from sharing needles at a club."

There was another long period of silence. Only this time it felt more like chasm that was impossible to pass through. Still, it was soon conquered when Betty opened her mouth.

"He didn't tell any of us." Betty said. "He spread it to Terry and Sahara who are now taking overpriced medication. Sadly, Britney took her life the moment her test results came up."

"I'm sorry." I said.

"The only reason I didn't get it is because I made everyone wore protection when we had sex. I didn't want to get pregnant nor catch anything nasty. Hell, I even got tested on a weekly basis out of pure paranoia.

"Sadly, everyone was too reckless for their own good."

I brought Betty closer in hope of quelling the pain within her. It must've had some affect. For she touched my hand in a tender way that only a mother could do.

"Whatever happened to Lopez?" I asked.

"Who knows." Betty said with disgust. "One of Britney family members put a hit on him. So he is either on the run or dead in a ditch. Either way I hope he rots in Hell."

"I'm sorry you had to deal with such a coward."

"Yes he is." Betty said as she turned towards me. A bright smile brighten her face like a child with a new puppy. "But to be honest you are more of a man than he will ever be. Because I can tell you from personal experience that no man would do what you just did."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Being reliable. Because what I learned in California there are few people who can get anything done. Especially voluntary take a STD test on the spot. That's a rarity on to itself."

By Betty's words alone I should feel nothing but pride. Here was a woman who faced a horrendous situation that totally destroyed her innocence. Trust with these people were worth more than elephant's weight in gold. I should be ecstatic.

Sadly, I knew I could easily be like Lopez without even trying.

"You do know I have autism, right?" I asked.

"So?" Betty asked as she touched my cheek. Her smooth and dainty hand brining serenity to my face. "You do a good job of hiding it."

"I can thank my mom for that. She did a hell of a job raising me.

"However," I said as I took hold of Betty's hand. "she didn't teach how to handle strong emotions."

Betty gave me a weird look as if I was speaking gibberish. But the moment she saw the guilt in my eyes, she knew there was more to it than I was giving off.

"During my high school years," I said as I grew very uncomfortable with word coming out of my mouth. "I never had a girlfriend. Not that I was scared or anything. It's because I scared girls way too easily."

Betty listened to my words as student to a professor. Showing no judgment as she studied my words as if she was preparing for a test.

"I would stare, stalk, and talk about weird that shit that made no sense to them. I acted like a total nerd. Hell, I didn't get laid until I turned 21 when one of my aunt's friends jumped me in bed. It was fun and I really enjoyed it. Sadly, it was never meant to be."

"That's normal, Leo." Betty said as she took my hand. "I done so many dumb things when I was growing up. You are not alone when it comes to the embarrassment of puberty."

"You don't understand Betty." I said. "I don't have a lot of experience with women. Because the last girl I fell head over heels for...almost drove me to commit suicide."

Betty put her hands against her mouth as terror tainted her pretty face. Telling me I was opening wounds I prefer to forget.

"Tiffany was a pretty girl." I said as I looked away from Betty. "In fact she was an ex-supermodel. So a whole bunch of guys were chasing after her. Luckily for me, she liked my erotic stories. So much that she talked to me first."

"You do have with words, Leo." Betty said.

"Thanks." I said with a sad smile. "Anyways, we went on a couple of dates and where she told me a lot of intimate details of herself. Like how she was raped at a young age, abusive relationships, and even an abortion. A lot of which she would tell to no other man. Thus I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

"Sadly, she didn't share the same feelings with me."

"I take it you didn't handle it well."

"You got that right." I said as I felt like I was walking on land mines. "After so many rejections, this one broke me the worse. So much I sent her an angry text about how she was piece of shit. She replied that she didn't want anything to do with me.

"I didn't even finish the first paragraph when I took a switch blade and prepare to end it all."

Betty gasped as I felt the weight of the shame crush me like a boulder. Making me fear that Betty would cruse me out for being an idiot. Nag me to death about how to treat a woman. Or just leave me to spare herself any problems I would bring her.

Thankfully, Betty did none of those things.

"No woman is worth your life, Leo." Betty said. "I understand you had deep feelings for her. But your life is too valuable to throw it away over some woman."

"You don't understand, Betty." I said as I gave her a sad look. "Tiffany went through a lot in her life. That when she confined in me was not out of a whim. She actually trusted me and felt no fear. I felt a deep sense of pride about that.

"So when a rape victim tells you to go away...I felt like a real...scumbag."

There was another pause between Betty and I. That despite the storm outside it was easily engulfed by the developing void. Thankfully, Betty destroyed the void with a simple observation.

"I can see why you wanted to end it."

"Yes." I said. "So much that I spent three years just getting my shit together. Because that whole episode with Tiffany taught me I had too many weaknesses. Like being obsessive, not giving them space, how to communicate effectively, and many more. Because to avoid such a disaster like that, I had to work on myself.

"Does that make sense?"

Betty be did not answer. In fact she was completely shocked by what came out of mouth. To the point I thought she turned into mannequin.

Before I could open my mouth, she got up on her knees, took my head, and gave me a sweet kiss on my lips.

Foreshowing there was something to look forward in the near future.

"Do you think we are doing the right thing?" Betty asked. "We barely know each other."

"Crazier things have happened."

"What if it goes wrong?"

"A broken heart is not the end of the world. Just weakness that needs to be fixed."

Betty gave me a smile as tears came trailing down her face once more. Before I could ask her what was wrong, she kissed once more. Telling me what I needed to know.

As we kissed our sorrows away, the stormed passed away and sunshine brighten the soaked land.

Making it a great start for a beautiful relationship.

***

"Do you think ALICE would be mad at us?" I asked as we walked to my front door.

"As long as we are clean as Nun's wine cabinet." Betty said as she fixed her hair. "Other than that we should be in the clear."

"Hopefully. Last thing we need is a Samurai with a mop."

"Stop it, Leo." Betty said held in her giggles. "She might hear us."

"I saw her doing Kendo with a pole at a party once. God I felt sorry for the pervert who touched her--"

Both Betty and I stood dead still as an enraged ALICE greeted us at the front door. With her mop at hand, only a fool would try anything with her. And judging how blood shot her eyes were I feared the worse would happen.

"You two did the nasty, didn't you?" ALICE growled.

"What gives you that idea?" Betty asked.

"Well besides smelling like sweat and semen, you two are holding hands are holding each other's hand like two teenagers on prom night."

Both Betty and I faces turned red with embarrassment. Yet we still held onto each other's hands like our lives dependent on it.

"We're did you two do it at?" ALICE asked as she took out a gasoline container from her car.

"What are you doing to do with that?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"After all the horrors I experienced in this house, I learned that fire works better than bleach."

"Okay, ALICE I know you are having a moment but let's be reasonable here."

"Just tell me where you two done it." ALICE said as she lit a match. "So I can sleep easy at--"

"Lopez is HIV positive." Betty blurted out.

All the madness drained from ALICE eyes. Only to be replace with terror that made her face white as snow.

***

Betty explained everything to ALICE in the patio. As she explained how Lopez ruined many of her lover's lives, I saw ALICE tried her damndest to hold back the tears. But when Betty finished, her big sister lost control and bear hugged her little sister on the spot.

"Oh Betty." ALICE wailed. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I didn't want you to worry." Betty said as she started to cry on her sister shoulder.

"I don't give a damn. You are my sister and if there is something wrong I want to be the first to know."

As the women cried, I tried to give the two ladies some privacy. Knowing all too well that men usually makes things worse with women being emotional. However, I was pulled back into my seat by ALICE's strong hand. Telling me I was part of this as well.

After what seemed like hours of constant crying, both women regained their senses. Thus it was time for a good talk between the three of us.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that, Betty." ALICE said as she wiped the last of her tears from her face. "But if some prick almost infects you with HIV I want to know immediately."

"It's not that simple." Betty said in a mousy voice.

"How is it 'not simple'? The HIV law in California are so loose that a terrorists could..."

I hand-signal ALICE to quit it. For I saw Betty was getting upset once more. Destroying the trust she had for her big sister.

"Well I am glad you are okay, Betty." ALICE said. "However, did you get checked before you two done anything?"

"I went to the doctor the first moment I learned that Lopez had HIV." Betty said as she showed her sister a photo from the phone. "I turned out negative for everything."

"That is good to hear." ALICE said after doing a quick scan of the phone. "Last thing I want is to put that prick's head on a pike.

"Now least talk about you two."

Both Betty and I stiffen up knowing that this will not end well. I slept with ALICE sister who's been through a lot of shit. Not to mention we barely met so there was bound to be some major complication. Add my autism and this little relationship was going to be sailing through a hurricane.

But what came out of ALICE's mouth was not what we expected.

"I always told Leo to go find a nice girl." ALICE said as she took out a flask from her purse. "A girl who would treat him right and not give him drama. Someone who will treat him with respect and decency.

"I guess my sister fits the bill."

Both Betty and I jolted to ALICE words. As if she told us lost gold that was near us. Before the both of us could question her, ALICE held her hand up to silence us.

"You two don't know how much trouble you are going to face." ALICE said as she took a big swig from her flask. "Both of you have huge problems that are hidden under the short-term love and bliss. That despite its size it may sink you in ways you did not think possible.

"So I am going to give you some advice from someone who knows you two best.

"Leo," ALICE said to me. "Betty is a fragile girl who been through a lot. So I expect you to not push anything on her and take your damn time."

"Okay." I said.

"Betty," ALICE said to her sister. "Leo is denser than any man in existence. Don't expect him to know what you are thinking right off the back. Explain it to him or he will drive you crazy."

"Okay." Betty said.

"Also," ALICE said as she turn her attention back to me. "Betty is more liberal than you are used too. However, she is a good girl and her heart comes from a good place. So prepare for some major culture shock."

"I will keep that in mind." I said.

"Good." ALICE said as she turned her attention to two Betty. "Now Leo on the other hand is more conservative. His needs are simple but his autism can drive anyone insane. So be prepare to have your work cut out for you."

"Thanks, sis." Betty said with a smile.

"Finally," ALICE said to the both of us. "I expect you two to wear protection at all times. I am too damn young to be an aunt. Is that understood?"

"Oh yeah." Betty and I said in unison.

"Good." ALICE said as she pointed her thumb behind her. "Now take a shower. You guys stink to high heaven."

As Betty and I headed for the shower, I saw that ALICE was taking another swig of her flask. Trying to drink herself back to sanity through a heavy dosage of liquor.

Before Betty and I could go to our separate showers, we looked into each other's eyes. The tension came back ten folds. Destroying any form of common sense that was within us.

Without saying a word, I lead Betty to the master bathroom and locked the door. Once the door was locked, we made out once more.

When I put Betty on the bathroom sink, both of us jumped when we heard ALICE screamed with rage.

"I just cleaned that bathroom!"

"Sorry!" I said as are faces turned red with embarrassment. "It was an emergency."

"Emergency my firm ass! Do you even have a condom in there?"

I took a condom I got form my friend's house from my wallet. Causing Betty to smile that revealed her pretty white teeth.

"Of course we do." Betty said. "You don't want to be an aunt, remember?"

"Damn straight I don't!" ALICE screamed. "Now if you excuse me I am going to get myself an Airbnb. You can have this pig style to yourselves."

Both Betty and I waited until we heard the front door slammed. When it did we gave another few minutes to hear if ALICE finally left. Once the coast was cleared, I kissed Betty once more like a teenage boy.

Thus, unleashing a night of bliss that both of us were long overdue for.