Eros

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't talk," I managed to croak.

Madison laughed again. I could hear that laugh forever.

"What are you doing?" I managed to ask.

"Just leveling the playing field," explained Madison. "You didn't seem comfortable being naked when I wasn't, so, to achieve parity, I thought it easier for me to get naked as well rather than somehow getting you to wear something. Did I make the right decision?" she asked.

"You did," I said my voice steadier than I expected.

"Okay, then," said Madison. "Move over and give me some room."

She climbed on the bed and slipped under the covers. I lay on my back. She lay next to me, her body half on top of mine.

This time, when she reached out to touch my lips, I didn't react.

Her eyes were playful. She smiled. I smiled. She leaned over and kissed me. A first kiss. Not tentative. Meaningful. Inviting more without taking further initiative. Her left breast was against my chest and my erection was growing larger against her leg.

I put an arm around her body and pulled her close to me for another kiss. She rolled on top of me and we kissed, repeatedly and with increasing passion. My hands wandered over her back and, eventually, her cheeks.

I held her body against mine feeling her breasts pressing against my chest and her abdomen squeezing my erection between us.

Madison rolled off me into the center of the bed and pulled me on top of her. We continued to kiss and her legs separated. I slid inside her as if I belonged there. She wanted me there. She helped me move deeply inside her. Her legs wrapped around my body and she encouraged me with her heels on my cheeks.

When I started to move inside her, she gasped, "Don't."

I didn't. We hugged and kissed. We pulled each other together, me inside her and her surrounding me. We didn't have sex. It was more than that. It was as if this moment was what we were waiting for all our lives. It was as if we were born for this moment.

Many euphoric minutes later, Madison's body began to quiver. I moved within her. "Don't," she repeated. "Let it develop naturally."

Soon, her entire body was trembling gently. Her breathing became ragged and her eyes closed. Her arms around my body squeezed me tighter. Her legs stretched out on the bed and stiffened. Her orgasm arrived in full force and I struggled to hold her in my arms. At the peak of her paroxysm, I climaxed. My body stiffened and I couldn't breathe as the most powerful ejaculation I'd ever experienced emptied in a dozen spurts inside her.

I lay alongside her on the bed, the declining hardness of my erection still inside her. Eventually, I slipped from her. Madison sighed and kissed me. "I have no words," she said.

"No words are necessary," I replied.

We hugged and kissed for several more minutes. "The storm's over," I informed her.

"You want me to leave?" she asked.

"Never," I said. "I want you to stay as long as you want. Forever is a possibility."

"Maybe until after breakfast," she said.

After breakfast became after dinner on Sunday night. We repeated the events of Friday night many times over the weekend. We added some just plain sex to the mix but emphasized the pure love of that first time. We never spoke about insurance.

Two weeks later, Madison moved in with me. She never slept in the guest room again.

We were married seven months later, on Valentine's Day. We tied the knot in the courthouse with an available judge presiding. Madison's lifelong friend, Rene, was her maid of honor and witness. She stayed in the guest room the night before and went with us to the courthouse. Daryl, a guy I worked with, agreed to be my best man and witness. He met us at the courthouse.

Afterward, the four of us went to dinner together, ate profusely and drank too much. Daryl took a liking to Rene and she seemed to enjoy his attention.

"Do you think the two of them might ...?" I asked.

"I doubt it. Rene's an avowed lesbian," Informed Madison.

I gave her a questioning look as if she hadn't told me something important. "Cut that out," she said. "Not me. We're just friends. Nothing more."

As it turned out, Madison was wrong about Rene. Rene's commitment to lesbianism wasn't as strong as she believed. Madison and I went home alone that night and Daryl and Rene stayed to continue the party. Daryl told me later, that neither of them went home on Valentine's Day. They spent the night in a nearby hotel room.

A year later, on Valentine's Day, Madison and I recreated that first time together for the hundredth time. We lay together afterward, me spooned behind her, my arms around her and holding her breast in my hand.

I was dozing happily and breathing softly.

Madison took a deep breath. She put her hand over my hand on her breast and whispered, "I'm pregnant. Are you interested in insurance?"

12