Strawberry Valentine

Story Info
Betrayed man meets abused woman.
9.8k words
4.58
18.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,546 Followers

Timothy headed towards the apartment he shared with Kelly. Tim and Kelly had met in high school and he was thoroughly smitten with her. He asked her out and she accepted, and they began dating. Tim was quite in love with Kelly and she was the first girl he kissed -- in truth the only girl. He never dated anyone else, and was so taken with her that he didn't want to date anyone else.

They dated for quite a while before they ever got intimate. Not only was Kelly the only girl he ever kissed, she was also the only one he ever slept with. They went away to college together and dated all through college. After they graduated they got jobs and a condo and moved in together. Kelly's parents put up the down payment on the condo, so it was in her name.

They began working and made plans to get married. Tim bought her a nice diamond engagement ring and he felt life could not be better than this. Tim managed to get off work early one Friday, so he picked up some chocolate and flowers, then got takeout food from Kelly's favorite restaurant. He wanted to go and surprise her and show her how much he loved her.

He came in the condo, put the flowers in a vase, and the food in the kitchen, then heard some sounds from their bedroom. He walked down the hall, and looked in the bedroom to see Kelly on all fours, with their friend Greg behind her fucking her doggy style. They were facing away from the door, so they didn't see him. Tim just stood there shocked, watching his fiancé get used by his friend.

"Come on, baby. Fuck me harder. Take me, fill me with your cum."

"You're such a slut. I just want to fuck you like the slut you are."

"Do it. Tim can't fuck me like this."

"I want to fuck you till you can't walk right."

"The wimp won't be home for another hour or two, so fuck me and fill me with your jizz."

"Let him lick my cum out of your slutty cunt."

Tim just stood not believing or understanding what was going on. Tears ran down his face as he watched Greg pounding Kelly's pussy. Kelly moaned and encouraged him to fuck her harder, until Greg grabbed her hips, plunged his cock deep in her, then grunted as he came. After his balls emptied themselves in Kelly, he turned loose of her and they collapsed on the bed.

After they collapsed, they finally saw Tim still standing in the door to the bedroom, his face covered in tears. Greg laughed, while Kelly laid there with her legs spread and Greg's seed seeping out of her. Rather than embarrassed, she looked more disgusted by it all. Tim could not even speak as he stood there. Greg finally broke the silence.

"Damn dude. I guess you must have been in a hurry to lick my stuff out of her cunt. While you're at it, maybe you can lick my cum out of her ass too."

Tim was sobbing as he spoke. "How could you do this?"

Kelly smirked as she replied. "Real easy. I just let him take my clothes off and fuck me."

"I loved you. I thought you loved me."

"He made me cum more in one hour than you have in a week."

"I can't possibly marry you now."

"Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

Greg piped up again. "Dude, she's actually a pretty good fuck. Too bad you never learned how to make good use of it."

Tim still had tears running down his face. "Where am I supposed to go?"

"I don't care. Just get your shit out of my condo."

Tim went into the closet and began to gather his clothes. He got an arm full of them and as he came out, he saw Kelly sucking Greg's cock. He quickly loaded his clothes, his computer, and a few personal items in his car. There were many pictures of him with Kelly, but he took none of them with him. Instead he tore them up and threw them in the trash.

He also threw the flowers in the trash, along with the food he brought home. As he got outside, he saw a young woman walking nearby, and gave her the chocolates. She looked puzzled, but he just smiled at her then got in his car and drove off. At first he drove, not even knowing where he was going. He stopped at a park and ate his part of the takeout food, though it didn't taste the same.

He thought about calling a friend to see about some place to spend the night, but he couldn't bear to face the questions that he'd get. Finally, he drove and saw a motel and checked in there for the night. It was Friday so he didn't have work the next day. He brought his computer in the room, but not much else. He spent some time looking for inexpensive places to live and marked a few.

He had a small checking account from before he and Kelly had opened a joint account and he transferred the equivalent of his last paycheck from their joint account to his account. Sure he could have drained the account, but he wasn't vindictive. He also entered something on his company's HR system to switch his direct deposit to his own account.

He had trouble falling asleep that night. All he could think about was how he was betrayed by Kelly and what he saw her doing. Tim thought he was going to spend the rest of his life with her. Now he knew that he would spend his life without her. So many of his plans for the future were of how he would share it with Kelly, but that was totally destroyed.

Tim wondered if he could ever find someone again, and whether he could even trust another woman after this. He finally was so exhausted that he fell asleep, though it was a restless sleep. He woke up several times and just cried himself back to sleep. He was ashamed that he cried, it hardly seemed fitting for a man, but Kelly's betrayal made him feel less of a man.

.......................................................................................

When he woke up the next morning, he showered then set about finding a place to live. He found several possible options and visited them. Most of the affordable places were pretty nasty or in neighborhoods where he didn't feel safe. Finally, he visited one that was three duplexes together. The place was small, but clean and it came furnished.

Tim had left with only his clothes and personal possessions, so he had no furniture. He would rather not have to lay out the money to buy furniture at this point and he had no intention of trying to get any of the furniture he had bought with Kelly. One apartment was empty and clean and after Tim gave a check, the landlord said he could move in immediately.

Since everything he had was in his car, Tim began unloading his car into his new apartment. As he did, Tim got a text from Kelly telling him he was a shit for taking money from what had been their joint account. After he got that, Tim pulled up the account online and found that Kelly had emptied it. He guessed that she was pissed because she'd intended to empty it but he got some money first.

Tim never really learned to cook, not that Kelly ever cooked either. They had eaten out or gotten takeout frequently. Tim realized that would really crimp his budget, so he hit the grocery store and found some premade meals that he could microwave. He also got some simple foods like pasta with jars of sauce, so he could cook the pasta and heat the sauce in the microwave.

He had to hit a discount store and get sheets, towels, pots, tableware, and dishes cheaply. He had lived in a dorm or at his parent's place before moving in with Kelly, so he was quite unprepared for trying to live on his own. He kept it cheap and put it on his credit card, hoping he'd be able to pay it off before too long.

As he was getting settled in to his new place, Tim happened to see the person in the other half of his duplex. It was a cute young woman with strawberry blonde hair. She saw him and looked away, seemingly embarrassed that he noticed her. Though she was cute, her reaction, plus Tim's open wounds over Kelly, meant he had no real interest in pursuing her.

Tim got settled into his new place Saturday and Sunday. Perhaps oddly, instead of thinking about Kelly, at times, he found himself thinking about his cute neighbor. It didn't really matter, since he felt too broken to pursue any kind of relationship and she seemed to have no interest anyhow. He arranged to get internet at his place and used places with free wifi until it was installed.

Tim quickly went online and deleted any mention of Kelly from his social media. He also called his family and told them what had happened. Most of them were sympathetic, though his brother implied that if he'd taken better care of Kelly, she would never have run around on him. Tim later learned that his brother had slept with Kelly along the way.

Kelly texted him saying that if he was more accommodating that she might consider taking him back. Tim really wanted to send her a rude reply, but instead simply said he was not ready to do that. Tim suspected that her idea of being more accommodating meant putting up with her running around on him. Tim saw no reason to go for that.

Monday morning as Tim left for work, the strawberry blonde was leaving at the same time. He smiled and said 'hi', to which she had a weak smile and scurried to her car. It wasn't like he had expected a warm greeting, but she seemed even more skittish than most. Tim was by no means ready to even consider dating, but he wanted to be friendly.

...................................................................................

Six months earlier

Saoirse was happy. Geoff seemed to be a nice guy, was very handsome and seemed interested in her. He also had money, not that money mattered much to Saoirse. She wanted a decent guy who appreciated her for who she was. He said and did the right things and when he asked her out, she was beside herself with joy.

Geoff came by her place in his shiny new BMW to pick her up. He rang the doorbell and when she answered, kissed her on the cheek, told her she looked lovely, and gave her some flowers, which she put in a vase before leaving. He walked her to his car and opened the car door for her. He drove them to a nice restaurant, where he used valet parking as he walked her in.

He had made a reservation and they were quickly seated, with Geoff pulling out the chair for Saoirse as she sat. He ordered a nice bottle of wine for them, and even though she seldom drank, she felt she could hardly refuse a glass. He ended up refilling her glass a couple of times, though she politely tried to decline. Still she didn't want to seem ungrateful, so she drank it.

Even though they ate, the wine made her very tipsy, and by the time they were done he had to hold her and steady her as they got the car. She said she needed to get home, so he drove her back to her place. Along the way, he told her she needed to drink some water to prevent a hangover, and gave her a bottle. She sipped it and began to feel quite tired.

When they got to her place, he helped her to her door, then said he needed to use her restroom. By this time she was feeling groggy, so she sat on the sofa drinking water as he used her bathroom. Though it was still relatively early, she could barely keep her eyes open. Very soon, she just leaned over on the sofa and was soon out cold.

She woke up the next morning on her bed, completely naked, but covered by a blanket. She was sore between her legs and still felt dopey. She got out of bed and staggered to the bathroom and sat on the toilet where she found cum crusted around her nether parts. She'd had no intention of sleeping with him on a first date, and in fact had been a virgin up until last night.

After she peed and wiped, she climbed in the shower to try to rinse off the evidence of last night. She was convinced he had drugged her and then fucked her while she was out cold. She also knew that she had gone out with him and allowed him in her apartment, which would make it difficult to prove that he'd raped her.

She felt inside her tender pussy, and indeed she was no longer a virgin. She wept as she showered, and cleaned herself as well as she could. She dried and dressed then went to a pharmacy and bought a morning after pill. She had not planned on having sex until she was married, so she wasn't using any birth control. After that, she went to a walk in clinic and had an IUD installed.

She might not plan on having more sex, but she needed to protect herself in case she met anyone else like Geoff. She got a text from Geoff, saying he enjoyed last night and wanted to do it again in a few weeks. She texted back saying she didn't want to go out with him again. She wept some more then when back to her apartment and stripped the bed and washed the sheets.

She also washed everything she wore last night. She really wanted to burn the clothes and sheets, but couldn't really afford to waste the money she'd spent on them. She just hid in her apartment until she went to work on Monday. When she got to work, she found that Geoff had been telling people that she was a slut who had fucked him every which way until passing out from exhaustion.

That was his revenge for her saying she never wanted to go out with him again. Now most of the office saw her as a tramp, and she had all sorts of guys wanting her. Most of them were not even willing to buy her dinner but just wanted to screw her. She found herself constantly being hit on and being talked about even more than that. Geoff even shared pix of her naked on her bed with legs spread.

She hoped it would die down, and when it didn't seem to, she began looking for a job in another city well away from where she'd been working. She put in her notice and packed up and moved a thousand miles away. She didn't have a lot of savings so she found an inexpensive place to live and quickly went to work. She was now in a duplex and living almost like a nun.

Guys where she worked showed interest in her, but she tried to nicely discourage them. She had been fooled by Geoff and was afraid of finding another man like him in her new home. She did little other than work and spend time by herself in her little apartment. She had almost a cynical attitude towards all men.

.........................................................................................

Present day

Tim slowly adjusted to living alone. He had been with Kelly since before he had moved away from his parent's home. He had never lived by himself and it was a struggle at times. A lot of the friends that he'd had when he was with Kelly dropped him, but he didn't really care. He wanted nothing to remind him of Kelly. He just worked and hung out by himself at his little duplex.

One Saturday, not long after moving in there, he was outside washing his car when the strawberry blonde came out of her place. He was still more than a little gun-shy about women, but at least wanted to be friendly with his neighbor. She was parked alongside his car, and as she came out, he decided to speak to her.

"Hi, I'm your next door neighbor. My name is Tim."

She looked a little reticent, before replying. "I'm Saoirse." (pronounced SEER-shuh)

"That's an interesting name."

"It's Irish. My grandparents were all Irish and I was named that in honor of their heritage."

Tim had done a little research into his ancestors at one time. "Some of my ancestors were Scots-Irish."

She had a look as she replied. It wasn't nasty, but sort of matter of fact. "There's a difference between Scots-Irish and Irish-Irish."

"Sorry. I didn't mean any offense."

"No problem."

"Well it was nice to meet you Saoirse. I'm right next door if you need anything."

"I'm good, but thanks."

With that, she got in her car and drove off. Tim was by no means ready to try dating again, but he figured out that Saoirse was even less so -- at least with him. Little did he know that it wasn't just him that she was avoiding. He finished washing his car, then went inside, showered and got something to eat.

It was about a week later, that Tim looked out his window to see Saoirse struggling with a large box holding a flat screen television. He rushed out outside.

"Please let me help you, Saoirse."

"I should be okay."

"If you drop it, you'll mess up your TV, and you don't want to do that."

"It really isn't necessary."

"I swear, I won't do anything besides help you get it inside."

"Okay."

Tim grabbed one end of the box, while she shifted to hold the other end. It wasn't that heavy, it was just large enough to be awkward for one person to try to carry. They got it up to the door to her place and had to set it down while she unlocked the door and opened it. He helped her get it inside, then looked around. It was feminine looking in décor, though hardly overdone.

"If you need help with anything else, Saoirse, I'm right next door and I'd be glad to give you a hand."

"Thank you, Tim."

Tim turned and started for the door, when Saoirse spoke again. "I don't suppose you could help me get it out of the box and set it up."

"I'd be glad to."

Tim carefully opened the box, then looked at how it was packed. He laid the box down and eased the TV out. There was a table top stand in the box also which he pulled out and assembled. He looked at how it fit on the unit, and attached it. Saoirse had cable and he hooked the unit up to the cable and plugged it in. He managed to turn it on and once she turned on her cable box they had a picture.

"Thank you, Tim. It would have taken me a lot longer to get that done."

"My pleasure. Well, I should get out of your hair, but let me know if you need anything else."

Tim left, though he wouldn't have minded spending a little more time with her. He still wasn't nearly ready to date, and she gave no indication that she was either. Tim went back to his side of the duplex feeling pretty good about himself. Even if there was nothing between them, at least he had been of help to someone.

She still was distant after that, but at least would give him a small smile when she saw him. He always greeted her, and she would reply at least minimally. The more Tim saw her, the more he thought she was sweet and cute, but he had thought Kelly was sweet and cute and that she loved him, only to find out she really didn't.

Saoirse seemed even more reluctant to get involved with Tim, than he did with her. That was hardly a good sign, from his standpoint, though he wasn't at all sure what would be good signs. She seldom if ever asked him for help, though he would occasionally see her struggling with something and offer to lend a hand.

One day, he went out to get something as Saoirse arrived. She was crying and as she got out of the car, she seemed to be shaking. He had never seen her like that and was shocked, but quickly found himself wanting to help.

"What's the matter, Saoirse?"

"It's nothing."

"It's not nothing -- not the way you're crying."

"It's a personal problem."

"I may not be able to do much, but I can listen."

"Tim, there's no way in hell I'm telling you about this."

"Let me buy you dinner or something."

"No thanks. I've been there. That's why I'm upset."

"Saoirse, just dinner -- nothing else. I don't know what happened to you, but I swear I'll try not to make it worse."

"How can I possibly believe you?"

"Give me a chance to prove it, Saoirse."

"Dinner -- no alcohol -- nothing after."

"That works for me. I don't drink much, and don't want anything more than a pleasant meal."

"Give me a few minutes to pull myself together."

Saoirse went in her place and was there for about ten minutes. When she emerged, she had fixed her makeup and wiped away the tears. She didn't exactly look jolly, but she was at least willing to go to dinner with Tim. He asked which car they should take, not wanting to presume, and she was okay with going in his.

"Do you have any preference as to the restaurant, Saoirse?"

"Not really."

"What about cuisine?"

"You pick."

There was a neighborhood Italian place close by, so Tim went there. He figured almost anyone would enjoy Italian. He had been tempted to put his hand on the small of her back, while walking in, but given her general mood, decided that would not be a great idea. They got a table quickly and she sat down before he could hold her chair for her.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,546 Followers