Eros Army

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, positioning the weapon on my shoulder. Setting the sights to two hundred fifty meters, I pulled the pin and readied. Aiming for the red one, I raised the tube until the sight post was just above the top of the truck. Confidently, I pressed down on the safety lever and fired.

When the projectile sprang to life, the first thing I noticed was a wave of heat and then sand pelting me in the face. Even with my ballistic eyewear, I winced, making me lose sight of my target. My eyes opened back just in time to see impact, dead center of the broad side of the red truck. Debris shot at least a hundred fifty feet up and in all directions.

The feeling was indescribable. So thrilled with myself, I dropped the tube, a clear breach of range etiquette, and did a Michael Jackson spin and kick. Facing the others, I threw my arms up in a V, eliciting as many cheers as groans from onlookers. By the time I looked back at the damage I'd done, the magnesium-based paint had caught fire, in time consuming the entire thing.

"Fuck you, doc, we ain't letting you shoot with us anymore." Joked one of the soldiers.

"Shit, if I did, there wouldn't be anything left to shoot." I snapped back. My words ended up being somewhat prophetic, as the very next shooter took out the blue truck. Now, his didn't make quite the splash mine did, but none the less, all that was left was a smoldering pile of soot.

Except for a few dud rockets that launched but didn't explode, the range went better than expected. By midafternoon we had shot up all the ammo. After that, the platoon was tasked with going downrange, finding the unexploded rounds and marking them. This would make them easy to avoid and when the engineers came later, to find and dispose of. When it started getting dark, they hadn't found all of them and Top decided it'd be a lot safer to wait til light of morning to find the remainder.

* * * * * *

Her face gave away the fact that she had been crying extensively since I last saw her. Puffy cheeks and that, kind of, far off look served to betray any possibility she might have had to hide it. We were best friends, and I wanted to hold up my end. It's just, here lately, my end was getting noticeably cumbersome.

We sat back in the patient compartment after reconfiguring the stretcher berths to give us more space. If needed, we could take up to four patients on collapsible litters arranged almost like two bunk beds side by side. The upper berths could be folded down, effectively making two bench seats on each side seating up to six ambulatory patients in total. Normally when we had downtime and weren't likely to get any action, we'd set it up that way and put down some wool blankets to sit on.

She stayed mostly quiet while we ate our evening T-rations. I had already asked a few times if she was okay, and I felt prying further would make things worse. Except for the occasional passerby, congratulating me on my victoriously dispatching of the light cargo truck, it was a time of calm reflection.

After a hearty meal of preservative laden food, we opted to begin our pre-slumber ritual. To that end, our vehicle proved advantageous, as almost everyone else would be sleeping on the ground. When off duty, we practically had an RV. It functioned as a meat wagon by day, lounge in the early evening and motel until daylight.

Sleeping in our uniforms, or at least a dressed down version was the norm. Sans boots and jacket, we could get comfortable enough to sleep, but still maintain readiness. I generally kept my belt and fly open in case I needed to do inventory down there at night, and Chun would commonly let her hair down and go braless.

For some reason she felt the need to make herself more at home by changing into a pair of running shorts... ...right in front of me. Paying no attention to what she was doing, my mind was busy reliving the display of pyrotechnics I had put on earlier and inanely prepping for bed. I was stooped down, unlacing my boots and when I looked up, I was face to face with her mostly bare bottom.

"Goddamn Chun, you got on a thong in the field?" I joked. "Who you trying to impress?"

"Shut up, Nunan," she shouted back. "It's all I had clean. Besides, it's not a thong. These are bikini cut."

"Well, excuse me. Maybe I'm not up to speed with the terminology. Why did you even pack those to begin with? Are you going to be main stage at a bachelor party later?" I gibed.

"Real mature," she said sarcastically, slipping back into her boots.

"Tell me. Do you buy all your battle fatigues at Fredrick's of Hollywood or just the panties?"

Rolling her eyes, she turned and found her ruck sack. She rifled around the main compartment and pulled out her poncho. Draping it around her shoulders she stated, "I have to go pee. Watch my six?"

"Sure," I replied.

If it were me, or any dude for that matter, taking a leak was no big deal. We didn't have latrines out here, so it was just a matter of getting out of sight and trying to stay downwind. For her, it was a little more complicated.

Since she was literally the only female for miles in any direction, the temptation to get a peek at her copping a squat was enticing to even the most chivalrous of my fellow combatants. Our routine was to sneak her out of sight without anyone noticing and I'd keep watch in her direction for anybody that might wander that way. Just in case, she would wrap the poncho around he shoulders, almost like a shower curtain while she did her business. By no means a perfect strategy, but it allowed her the privacy and peace of mind to be able to relieve herself.

After she trudged into the dark, just out of sight, I turned my focus back to the main body of troops. Most were camped under a camo net while one pulled duty manning the radio. When I heard her poncho ruffle, I knew she had found her spot. Certain she was safe from errant peepers, I went ahead and set up the two litter racks that would be our beds.

For sure, I wasn't thinking about the range anymore. Lucy's ass in my face guaranteed that. She could be bitchy and whiney at times, but she was very nice to look at. Enough so, that it would move any straight man to see past any character flaws she might have.

When she returned, I had our beds all made up on the left side of the compartment, leaving the right in the bench configuration. She entered the back door and I shut and locked us in for the night.

Another advantage we had sleeping in the ambulance; nobody had access to us at night. With the back door locked from the inside, the only way someone could come upon us unannounced was through the bulkhead door. That route meant they'd have to crawl through the cab, which would make ample noise to alert us.

Once all buttoned down, I parked myself on the bench right next to her. She took a deep breath and sighed, which I read as her being ready to talk. I threw an arm over her shoulder and earnestly gave her my full attention.

"I don't know what to do, Nunan." She somberly avowed.

"Do what you want to do," I wryly replied. "Figure out what you want and just do that."

"It's not that easy." She whined.

Instead of escalating things, I kept a calm, reassuring tone and made my case. "Yes, Lucy, it is. He's a good guy and he wants to do right by you. Lest you forget, I was there through all those shitheads you dated. ...that asshole who would call you up and play you all weekend long just to drop you by Monday morning. I was the one you came crying to. '...but he said he loved me this time.' Remember that? Hell, if you think about it, I have a stake in this too. If you end up with another asshole, I'm going to have to suffer for it."

She squeezed me around the waist and said, "well, at least I'll have my little bro to be there for me."

I audibly gagged. She knew I despised being called that. Her birthday was like six weeks before mine, so she claimed the mantle of 'big sis.' She even got her rank before me, which led her to believe she outranked me. I had experience and maturity on my side, which is why I resented it so much.

"I'll bet if he had asked me to live with him before we left home, I would have jumped at the chance." She disclosed.

"Really," I gasped.

"Yeah," she said. "We were hanging out all the time. Here I only get to see him every now and then. Maybe he was smothering me, and it took going halfway around the world to figure that out. I should just tell him I'm not interested. This isn't fun anymore. It's too much like work."

"That's the most mature thing I've heard you say all day. If this isn't for you, then cut bait. He doesn't deserve to be strung along." I said, reenforcing her notion. If you change your mind and want him to stick around, you have to give him a real chance; tear down some of your fences. He's shown you a vulnerable side and a willingness to commit. Keeping him at arm's length might just ruin him."

"I don't know why I'm getting relationship advice from you." She blurted. "Every time you go home on pass, you're hooking up with your old girlfriend."

"Oh, is that jealousy. Babe, it does not look good on you." I said, poking her in the ribs.

"I'm not jealous," she stated, feigning repulsion at the idea. "It's hypocritical. You told me how toxic she was, but you still see her every chance you can. It's like a dog lapping up its own vomit. Oh, and another thing, I know about Michelle too. You don't get to lecture me about anything."

"I won't try to deny anything, nor do I feel the need to defend myself. We have a mutual agreement and are each emotionally unavailable. Things have worked out just fine and nobody, thus far, has gotten hurt." I declared. "You know, I was kidding before, but I think you really are jealous." I said, giving her another poke.

She poked back, and when she did, her hand slipped under my shirt. I retaliated by tickling her and she squealed. We wrestled around, each playfully trying to tease and irritate the other.

When all the horseplay ceased, I put my arm back around her shoulder. Still chuckling some, I looked down and realized two things. First, her expression didn't reciprocate the goofy grin I was wearing. Second, her hand was still under my shirt, resting resolutely against the crease between my pecs.

Usually, I'd shy away from this kind of thing, but at the time, I was probably in the best shape of my young life. Between acclimating to the heat, having a strictly controlled diet and walking around in the sand all day, I had grown quite confident with the condition of my upper body. Out of cockiness, I pretended not to notice, letting her cop a feel without judgement.

Hugging her close, I flexed my bicep and shoulder muscles giving her the full benefit of my more athletic form. Pressed against mine, her body seemed to soften and take on a more tranquil posture. I felt her warm, humid breath on my neck and goose flesh erupted all over me.

Looking back down at her, I sought to reassess her temperament. Her mocha-colored eyes met mine in the most amorous mien, something I had never seen on her before. It was then, I think we both had a conscious hint at what was happening, because our eyelids widened in unison.

We were instinctively abashed, but something in me fought it off. For a split second, we had found ourselves with our respective guards down and something primal surfaced. I wanted badly to preserve it, explore it, see where it led.

Holding her gaze, I brushed back her silky, ebon locks. With a touch light as butterfly wings, I placed my palm on the angle of her jaw, guiding her plump, moist lips nearer to mine. At once, our eyelids shut, blinding our better sensibilities to the foolish whim we were surrendering to. Tenderly, our mouths engaged and innately, our lips intertwined.

69 * 96 * 69 * 96 * 69

With smooth, unhurried movements, we joined and rejoined in succulent kisses before our mouths opened, embracing. Tongues lightly brushed against one another, inspiring a gradual incline in fervor. In short order, we were excitedly making out, fiercely pressing our mouths together.

I felt her hand slip around the nape of my neck, the other stayed glued to my chest. I wrapped both arms around her hips, pulling them close to mine. Gripping her taught glutes, I lifted her onto my lap. When her fingers started drifting down my torso, I knew I had license to explore as well.

At first, I grazed over her brown cotton shirt, thronging her pert nipples with each pass. When my lips descended and began kissing her neck, I took a handful of her right breast and gave a tender squeeze. She exhaled with a whimper. Upping the ante, she began unbuttoning my trousers.

By then, there was no hiding my excitement. Just the feel of her in my lap and the passionate ambiance had me over the moon. Like pulling the rip cord on a flotation device, my penis expanded rapidly, taking up all spare room in my pants.

"Raise up," I said goading her to stand. She did so, half squatting over me so I could manage wriggling out of my breaches. Free from them, I kicked everything to the floor, ripped off my shirt and started unbuttoning her pants.

Stepping down from the bench, she undid the last button herself, and dropped trou right in front of me. The only stitch of clothing now between us were those panties. Looking at them, the surreal began to wane and I realized fully that this was no fantasy. The teal lace perfectly contrasted her natural complexion and hugged the deep furrows between her thighs and mound.

Seeing them before was such a jolt. A little while ago when I beheld her in them felt like a distant era. Way back then, I'd have been happy to find a shady spot to spank it to that image in my head. Now... ...I needed more.

While I ogled her, nearly nude Asian perfection, I noticed her hungrily staring at my fully erect cock. As it wagged lazily in the stuffy air of the patient compartment, I think I saw her lick her lips. She tugged at my knees practically commanding me to slide down in my seat. After she was satisfied at my position, she remounted, this time sitting closer to my knees.

When settled, she began caressing my whole package, root and stem. For the record, you'd never catch me bragging about my size. I understood myself to have about a middle of the road stature in that department. In her tiny mitts though, it looked like she was massaging a whole pork loin.

Initially, I just took in the show. Her paws stroked up and down, sometimes twisting. She had a delicate touch, not like Michelle. I thought on how similar their techniques were, but still, how Lucy set herself apart. The way she was going, she wasn't going to come close to getting me off, but I felt that wasn't the point. She enjoyed the feel of it in her hands. This was more like adoration, cock worship.

Since she was comfortable helping herself, I did the same. Kneading her soft squishy tits, I did some worship of my own. Taking her burgundy nipples, one in my mouth and one in hand, I stroked them same as the way she did my shaft. Slowly and gently, I sucked and tugged from base to tip savoring the rigid tissue and how it contrasted with the soft, supple flesh of her breasts.

The tone changed quickly when I switched gears. Tracing my fingers back and forth over her panties, I clearly made out the fissure running down the middle punctuated by a hard little nub. Her groans cheered me on and every time I caressed her clit, her voice went up a few octaves.

Petting that pussy would only do for so long and had decided it was time. I wrapped one arm around her back and looped the other under her thigh, scooping her up and over to the empty seat next to me. She let out a little squeal, surprised by the sudden transition. When she noticed I was kneeling on the floor next to her, she squealed again.

"No, don't," she begged. "It's not... ...not good." Lying on her back, she cupped her hand over her vulva, restricting my access.

"I know, I'm sweaty too." I acknowledged. "I don't care."

I had imagined and carefully cataloged every lewd act I wanted to do to that woman thousands of times since first I laid eyes on her. Now that I had the chance, I was determined to check off all of the most essential items while I could. Burying my face between her thighs was mandatory. Shyness be damned, I wouldn't be denied now.

Peeling her hand back, I kissed all around the boundary made by the seam of her panties. Her oily, salty skin forecasted conditions underneath. Tugging the crotch of her lacey garment aside, I lightly licked back to front and back again. She sighed, relenting but still felt tense. Instead of just diving in, I opted to warm her up a bit more first.

Caressing her legs and tummy and pelting kisses here and there, I could feel her start to relax again. I took the time to admire her, trying hard to imprint her bare body into my brain as to never go without again. Lacing my fingers beneath the sides of her undies, I signaled it was time to surrender them. She lifted her hips, consenting to give me unrestricted admittance.

Reaching under her leg, I encircled it with my arm and parted her outer walls with two fingers. The rich, pink folds within were already dewy from me playing with her. It was then that I chose to dive in.

Painting her sensitive innards with my broadened tongue, I savored the briny tang of dried sweat and the pungent fetor that I stirred up. Wiggling back and forth inside her crease, I teased out the buttery secretions hiding deep inside. Once I had her properly tallowed, I began licking and sucking her more purposefully.

Again, I couldn't help thinking of my Michelle. When Lucy warmed up, the taste was so comparable, that if it weren't for the recently shorn patch my nose was pressed against, I'd expect to glance up and see her looking down at me. She even sounded like her, and when I changed tactics, tonguing in small circles around her hood, I heard something very familiar.

"Yes, yes, that's it." She panted.

I laughed, thinking, "I guess she has the same tell."

"What's the matter. Is it bad?" She asked.

"It's just like home cookin', baby," I assured her.

Returning to my duties, I zeroed in on her clitoris and surrounding area. Just as predicted, she was on the cusp. All I had to do was stay on target. I lifted her leg with one hand giving me a better angle and tweaked her nipple with the other. Her huffing and crying got more and more intense. Juices began trickling out and down my chin.

"God, yes," she cried. "Right there, baby. Yes, yes, yes."

The whole patient compartment had a Kevlar lining to help protect from shrapnel and small arms fire. It now doubled as a sound dampener between us and the lonely grunts that were otherwise in earshot. All the same, she was getting pretty worked up. Just to be sure she didn't get too loud; I clasped my hand over her mouth.

Muffled wheezing and grunting helped me know I was still on my mark. I went right on working until her symphony of blissfulness hit crescendo. A loud half squeal, half scream, partially stifled by my palm signaled her conclusion, along with body spasms and a flood of thin, steamy fluid.

I lapped up all I could, savoring it in my mouth before gulping it down. She pushed against me, trying to get me to stop, but I maintained steadily pace. We rode out every wave of her orgasm until I was sure she was coming down from it.

Literally wasting no time, I raised my hips level with hers and plunged my throbbing meat missile deep into her. It was a snug fit, but I glided in clear to the hilt. Her canal was so slick, it made no matter how tight she might have been. Thanks to the magnificent cunt pleaser that was my tongue, the path had been cleared.

Ramming hard and fast, I had her throttled. She did her best to keep silent, but the vivid feel of the inner walls of her pussy stretching to accommodate my vehemently aggressive thrusts was too much. Huffing and panting gave way to squeals and throaty cries.