Eros Army

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, cupping my hand over her mouth, I gave her all I had. I was well aware that there was no way I could keep that pace for long. Having finally attained what had been denied me for what I thought would have been forever, exposed a lustful fervor. My starving libido was seated before a banquet with no guarantee I would see nourishment again when it was over.

Plus, I wasn't dashing for the finish line just yet, I really wanted to take the time to properly enjoy this. Deep down, I think I was trying to impress her with my initial barrage. It only took minutes before I had petered out (so to speak.)

"You okay, baby?" She asked.

"Yeah, I guess my stamina needs some work." I replied. "Let's try this." I suggested, helping her to her feet and spinning her around."

"Whoa, whoa, wait," she said in a panic.

"What's the matter? Don't you like it that way?

"No, it's not that. I like it." She assured. Her eyes darted here and there nervously before she revealed. "It's just uh... I really have to trust the guy, is all."

"Trust?" I huffed. "What do you think I'm going to be doing back there, going through your purse?"

She shot me a look that conveyed she didn't think it was funny. Whatever the case, this was another point I would not bend on. I just had to give it to her from behind. For that, I could tell she'd need some convincing. Since she seemed so ardently against the idea, I knew I'd have to set her mind at ease first.

"We can go slow, scout's honor." I vowed. "...and front hole only."

Still, she looked uneasy. That's when I determined the fastest route to what I wanted would have to be the guilt trip route. "Look, if there's a guy you trust more than me, then I'm going to be truly offended." With that, she sighed, head and eyes averted toward the ceiling. After a moment of contemplation, she smiled and gave me her stern.

Propping herself against the back of the seat, she warned, "easy, now.

"I will. I promise." I said, appealingly.

When she bent down, hands resting on the bench seat, another glaring divergence between she and Michelle was made obvious. Lucy's height, or lack thereof, was going to require me to squat down while I fulfilled my wish to drive from her back seat. Irrespective of any sore joints and lower back I might suffer later, I was as resolute as ever. Reveries from all the times I snuck glimpses of her gorgeous hind quarters and prayed we could go at it like animals reminded me that any discomfort would be well worth it.

Lucky for me, my was partner mindful of the discrepancy and was ready to accommodate. Standing on her tiptoes made her a few inches taller and lessened the awful strain on my knees that I was dreading. This supposed that she probably wasn't as averse to going doggy as she had let on. You'd have to be at least moderately practiced at the act to know little peculiarities like that.

Before claiming my prize, I noted how her calves and hamstrings rippled in the dim light. The whole visage was crowned by her thick, round hiney, partly open revealing her darkened, cutesy little browneye. I had to pause and pay homage to the most magnificent splendor and hopefully commit it to memory.

Pressing the plump distal end of my dick against the velvety pink skin of her insides, I began to doubt if I could keep my promise. My shaft practically hummed with excitement as it sank carefully back into her torrid little meat pocket. The urge to just start slamming her with all the length I had and strength I could muster was hauntingly powerful. Somehow, I kept it together and cautiously pushed most of the way in and out at a temperate pace.

The sensation was both exuberant and unnerving. She felt outrageous and there was no place in the world I wanted to be. It's just that it only made me want more and more to go back to rabidly pounding her. Her sweltering pussy seemed to be taunting me; daring me to give in and betray the trust she had in me.

My hands had been wrapped around the narrow of her waist as not to incumber my picturesque view of that magnificent ass. When I started palpating her firm, collagenous cheeks something caused her to moan and lean down further, now resting her elbows on the seat in front of her. As she stooped down, two of my fingers on each side got trapped in the acutely tight crevice between her hips and thighs. The result gave me two sturdy handles with which I began pulling her into me with each pump, gradually quickening.

She whimpered, "Fuck yes Nunan, give it to me. Fuck me, baby."

That was more than enough invitation for me. Her fluids began to thicken and as I withdrew, and the petals of her lovely lotus clung to me, begging I return promptly. I hastened my pace, but not near as fast or ardent as when we were near missionary. Without a doubt, I was creating enough friction that I knew this is where and how she would finish me.

Which begged the question; just how should I make my grand finale? I knew for a fact that she was on the pill. One of the burdens of a female bestie is having intimate and, until now unnecessary information like that. I'd have loved more than anything to remain in her cozy little hidey hole while I came, feeling my hot load slosh around in there while I experienced the mind-blowing euphoria of climax. Still, I was leaning toward the safer option of pulling out and painting her posterior with my pearly white jizz.

"That good, baby?" I hissed.

"God yes, give me that fat dick." She whined.

It was all but over. My balls clung tight against the base of my shaft ready to launch my seed down the tube just like the rocket I'd fired early that afternoon. Delivering smooth, deliberate thrusts, I could feel the sticky goo boiling up inside, dying for its imminent release.

After being so careful with the depth of my plunging, one errant pump delivered the entirety of my manhood rifling up her birth canal. The loud smack of my hips against her haunches was soon followed by a muffled scream. I'll never know how painful it must have been, but I could feel exactly how hard the head of my cock rammed into her cervix. Luckily, Lucy had been biting down on her wadded-up tee shirt, elsewise, we'd have certainly woken the whole platoon outside.

Her posture straightened immediately, jettisoning my penis along with any chance of salvaging my nut. That beautiful tuchus which had been flayed out for my pleasure was now ungraciously puckered and distorted. Groaning and whining that a moment ago signaled sensual enjoyment, now declared agony.

"Shit, I'm sorry," I begged, wrapping my arms around her, trying desperately to comfort her back to form. "You ok, baby?"

"Give me a minute." She squeaked out. "It hurts like a bitch, but it'll go away."

"Does this happen a lot?" I inquired.

"Only when I do it that way." She bemoaned.

I spun her around to hold her properly and beg her forgiveness. When I did, my unyieldingly rigid pecker jabbed right into her stomach and bent. The pain caused me to buckle and hunch over.

"Oh baby," she cooed. "Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah," I snorted. "Same deal, just give it a minute."

Suddenly she had forgotten her injury and was busy tending to mine. Bringing me in close to her, she softly cradled my aching shaft in her palm and began pumping lightly. In no time, my insult was a distant memory as well.

My eyes closed and I let out a cleansing exhale. I felt her grip change and the other hand joined in. With her lady parts sidelined, she was managing to make love to me as best she could, and I hummed in appreciation. When I looked back at her, I noticed she was a few feet shorter, having crouched down in front of me about to have a taste.

Hands still milking, she started tonguing my bulbous violet head. She, fully cognizant of my most sensitive areas, teased them thoroughly before hungrily taking a mouthful. Bobbing up and down, she made almost half of it vanish with every pass.

After she felt I could take no more, she locked eyes with me and slowly rose. Her dainty mitts kept massaging and we engaged again, mouth to mouth. I reached to fondle her breasts and when she felt my hands, she relinquished her grip and gave me a shove.

Pointing to the spot I was seated before, she demanded, "sit!"

"What?" I asked, not sure if I had offended her again.

"No talking," she said abruptly. "I'm in charge now."

I shrugged and did as she asked. When in place, she again tugged at my knees, this time pulling me to where my ass was at the very edge. Once happy, she twirled in place and snuggled her bottom up against my package. Instinctively, my hands went to her waist, but with a flick she shooed them away.

"Nuh huh, no touching." She directed.

After a minute or so of grinding, she lifted up and aligned my rod for insertion. Her first try met with much resistance, but she paused, licked the entire length of her hand and used it to moisten her snatch. The second attempt allowed me to slip most of the way back inside. She steadied herself, using my legs for leverage and then started bouncing up and down in my lap.

It was painful not to be able to grasp onto that ass while she fucked me, but it made for a hell of a show. Using short, springy movements, she soon got her juices flowing again. When she peeked back at me, I could tell she was just loving being on top and bossing me around.

Soon, she got a little overconfident and bounced too high, causing me to slip out. That, she felt was her chance to switch things up again. Turning back to me she pushed my knees back together. Stepping up onto the seat, she straddled my hips and then began lowering her undercarriage in place.

"Hold it straight for me." She stated.

"Yes, baby." I adoringly answered.

Once in place, she finished her decent, landing right in my lap completely skewered by every inch of my dick. She took both of my hands and placed them on her tits before steadying herself and transitioning to her knees. Her hands clasped onto the back of the bench, and she began rotating her hips.

With my meat stick stirring around inside her honeypot, I reeled from the fierce sensation. Gyrating in broad circles, she owned me and every time she gazed down scornfully, she affirmed it. Maybe it was only two or three minutes that she applied that method, but it was plenty to bring me a breath away from where I was earlier.

Not quite ready to let me cum, she abruptly stood causing me to flop out again. My hair at the time was not long, but neither were her fingers. She was just able to grasp a fistful and at the same time tenaciously grab my balls, completely squelching my orgasm.

"Not just yet, bitch." She said, sternly. Fiercely her already narrow eyes tapered even more. "Are you my little bitch?"

"Y-y-yes, ma'am," I said obediently.

Truth is, I'd have said anything to get back inside her. This was torture. I would wake up every man in this platoon and tell them what a bitch I was if she would just finish me.

"That's right, now hold that dick straight for me." She barked, turning loose of my testicles. Pulling back hard on my scalp, she looked me gravely in the eyes and stated, "straight up and down, now."

"Yes, ma'am," I more cheerfully replied. Easing down again, she took in just enough to ensure she was aligned properly. She then adjusted to where she was balancing on the balls of her feet.

"Tell me when," she ordered.

"Okay, I will." I said as she started pistoning up and down the length of my thirsty cock. And just like a steam engine, her movement was steady and slow at first. Gradually and unremittingly, her pace and fervor began ramping up until she attained her cruising speed.

This time, she wanted my hands on her ass. She must have known it would only compound the experience. The feel of her pussy siphoning my cum spigot along with the smooth, firm touch of her rump in my hands demanded I surrender my seed.

Not only the feel, but the visual experience was breathtaking. Her squishy boobs fell victim to her zealous, but masterful movements. They flailed, seemingly doing pirouettes in opposite directions on her chest. The corrugations which outlined each muscle in her quads and hip flexors danced in time as her powerful legs vaulted her up and quivered when she came crashing down. In time the culmination of tactile and optical input certified that nothing would stop the gelatinous avalanche to come.

"I'm close," I hissed.

"Tell me when, I said!" She barked back at me.

Her tone was just as titillating as it was scary. She didn't break stride nor character and I could feel the pangs inevitable expulsion. Like magma pooling in the bowels of a volcano, heat and pressure billowed and could be felt piping up my shaft from inside.

"Fuck yes," I growled. "So close," I pleaded. The head of my cock was aglow with elation, and it emanated, infecting my entirety. Holding out to the last possible nanosecond, I at long last belted out, "Now!"

Hands still on her ass, I lifted, expecting to help her escape the deluge of potent ooze making a bee line for her uterus. Without warning, Lucy's ass slammed straight down. I swear I thought I saw her feet come off the seat as a hundred and five or so pounds of sexy Asian fury nearly cracked my pelvis upon impact.

Rocking and grinding back and forth, she almost angrily chanted, "give me that cum. Give me that cum, baby. Yeah, I want that cum!"

How pleasantly surprised I was. Having mastered the art of pulling out, thanks to my and Michelle's routine, I'd fully anticipated the same with Lucy. Instead, she delighted as I filled her crack with spackle. I was ablaze with ecstasy while she went from grating her ass into my lap to bounding up and down making sure she rung every drop out inside her snatch.

Spooling in orgasmic bliss, I found myself paralyzed. While she persisted humping, my body went lifeless, but for the occasional twinge. Soon, even she eased off, although still faintly riding me.

I was certain as anything that I came. As a matter of fact, that was probably the most intense climax of my life, but I couldn't feel anything but her. From the few times I had popped inside a chick, I had fully expected my cock to be swimming in its own juices almost right away. The only thing I could think was that it must be way the hell up there.

Shortly after, my penis began to whither like the rest of my body and slid out just as easily as I had slid it in when we began. When it did a scant dribble of semen seeped out and she clamped her hand over her vagina to catch it. Ever the gentleman, but void of proper cravats, I pulled out an abdominal dressing for her to wear as a pad before gravity goaded out the balance of my deposit.

When she finally came to rest, she proved just as exhausted as I was. She sat next to me in the middle of the bench seat, and like before, I threw my arm around her. Problem was, it was nothing like before and likely never would be again.

* * * * * *

We reclined there together, out of breath. Clinging to one another, I pulled her poncho liner over us. Both still reeling, we indulged, coddling like genuine lovers.

This was a breach of protocol on many levels. Not only did we tear down the limitations concordant with the friend zone but snuggling like that suggested something deeper. Though this might have just been a case of needing to get off and settling for whatever was around, we had history. We had already divulged our attraction for one another, and we had the utmost mutual respect. Perhaps, the rift between she and Steve was just the crossroads we needed in order to elevate us beyond just friends.

In the brief transition phase between coital bliss and facing the awkward reality that was sure to follow, I tried to soak up everything. The doughy feel of her breast in my hand seemed a foreign sensation when coupled with all too familiar essence of her sweat and body powder. Our yearlong stent as best buddies and coworkers gave an almost incestuous heir to the otherwise heavenly aura we were awash in.

Fleeting as I knew it was, I beseeched the gods of love and of warfighters to let time stand still. "Let us just be here together," I prayed. I had deep down, been hopelessly in love with her, and could feel myself falling with each breath deeper into an enchantment, linking our hearts. When she began to stir, I knew it would soon be over.

Now the questions would come. Questions, I'll admit, I wanted answered as well as she did, but why now? We were experiencing pure magic; a fantasy I never could have hoped could come true. As soon as one of us spoke, I knew the spell we were under would be broken.

"What are we? What is happening? What about Steve... ...Michelle? What now?" All things we were likely both thinking, but afraid or unable to articulate. She sat up and faced me. A look of timid confusion practically certified that her mind was where mine was.

Before she had a chance to speak, I came up with an excuse to prolong the occasion. I stood and sorted through our clothes. Having slipped back into my shirt, I found hers and tossed in her lap. I remained muted while I put on just enough clothing to convey a semblance of modesty.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Don't talk," I ordered, "...just don't. Grab a blanket and your poncho liner."

She capitulated, getting minimally dressed. When she followed me through the bulkhead door, she was clad simply in a tee and panties. Her tiny feet flopped around in her unlaced boots while she climbed on the hood of the vehicle after me.

I paused, standing there with her and sweetly kissed her. Getting back to the task, I interlaced my fingers, cupping my hands about knee high to boost her up on the roof. When I followed, I spread out the wool blanket over the cross adorning the patient compartment and urged her to sit. Taking her perch cross legged, I sat behind her, straddling her legs with mine.

"New moon," I reported. "This is my favorite thing about this place." She leaned back against me and beheld the night sky in all its splendor. Every star that could possibly be witnessed in late summer shimmered through the black canopy overhead.

She was aswoon with the spectacle. From horizon to horizon, the heavens were ours to ogle until the jealous morning sun returned to dominate the sky. Normally, the moon would wash out the stars until it had made its trip across, but this night would be the first I had witnessed without it.

"Wow, Nunan," she gasped. "I think this is my new favorite thing too."

I nudged her chin, turning her toward me and our eyes met. "It's my new second." I amorously confessed before our lips met again.

We sat up there cuddling and steeping ourselves in the expansive natural beauty around us until we could barely keep our eyelids open. The fact that we went directly to sleep and that the next day started early and eventfully, meant we didn't have a chance to address the elephant in the room. Even the monotony of the long convoy back to Camp Doha didn't inspire either of us to bring it up.

Early the next evening, we met up to eat chow together, as we were in the habit of doing. After we got our trays, she mentioned running into Steve. By the look of her she needed a sympathetic ear again, so I found us a secluded spot to eat and chat.

"So, how was it?" I immediately inquired.

"Not bad," she said back. "I just did like you said, you know; put aside my ego and attitude."

"And?" I urged.

"He was cool. He was totally aware that things were moving fast, and he admitted that he was as scared as I was. He said whether things were moving fast or not, they were for sure moving. Soon, he'd be up to reenlist and off to another duty station, and he didn't want to leave without really giving things a shot." She explained.