Eros Hotel Pt. 02

Story Info
Michael joins in with the dancers.
1.1k words
4.67
2.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael slipped his bathrobe on as he came out of his room. The room where he'd seen the couple dancing was opposite his but he had no idea of the number. Once he'd rounded two corners he started guessing. He tried one door. Wrong. A couple of women were mouth to vulva, 69, on the rug, moaning and sweating and clearly on the verge of a huge mutual orgasm. Do not disturb.

In the next room the wide-screen TV was showing a very handsome young man preparing his female partner for a massage. The room's occupant was watching from the bed : an equally handsome young man with an orange crewcut, who was just inserting a vibrator into his ass as he fondled his rather large erection. Michael made a mental note of the room number.

Finally he opened a door that revealed an oiled, naked couple, she still lying on the table, red hair fanned out behind her head, he moving towards the door to greet Michael. This he did by cupping one hand behind Michael's neck and drawing him in towards him, smiling, hot and smooth, and planting a long and lingering kiss on Michael's still slightly bewildered lips. "God," thought Michael, "he tastes good -- not a smoker, nor an onion-eater. My favourite, a faint taste of blackcurrant...". Michael responds to the man's warm welcome, putting his arms around his muscular back and moving in close. Their erections meet and are pushed upright between their bellies. Michael's juices have been flowing since he observed the couple dancing and fucking, from his own room; while the other guy's prick is still slippery from having come inside his partner.

Michael can smell the voluptuous mix of musk and semen on the man's body. Natural odours are a big turn-on for him, and now all he wants is to inhale more. He shrugs off his robe and brings his hands round to his new partner's face. The man is clean-shaven but the stubble is soft, rather downy, and his lips have a somewhat feminine curve. They kiss again, a more heated coupling of the lips and tongue this time, exploring each other eagerly, salivating, testing each other's needs and desires, communicating their own.

They pull apart briefly. "I'm Damien."

"I'm Michael, nice to meet you. Can I just....?"

"Thought you'd never ask," says Damien as Michael slides down his smooth chest, stopping to suck lightly on the firm nipples, then on down the hard belly to the luxuriant bush surrounding the long but surprisingly thin penis. Damien groans softly as Michael feels the dampness of the hair, breathes in the heady fragrance of sex, lingers again on the hair as it evokes precious memories of other lovers, younger days.

Damien's prick is under Michael's chin. Michael brings a hand up to sheathe it, ah, what a sensation, that slim rod, slick with oil and cum, he glides his hand up and down its full length, salivating in anticipation to taste it, to lick it, to suck it, to feel it spurt its juices again, this time into his mouth.

Just then another pair of hands grasp his hair from behind as he kneels there, not harshly, but firmly, and pull him back from the brink. He feels his head brought back to rest on something warm and soft, that starts to rub from side to side against his head. "Hi Michael, I'm Carmen, nice to meet you."

Carmen holds Michael's head against her bush, while Damien moves forward again and places the tip of his prick on Michael's lower lip. As Carmen moves her moist vulva against Michael's hair, Damien rubs his prick back and forth on his mouth. The juices are flowing, Michael eagerly licks them off his lip, and then flicks his tongue out to catch them off the cock as it massages his mouth.

Carmen moans softly and presses harder against Michael's head. Michael himself is flowing freely and he gathers some of his own precum on thumb and forefinger and brings it to his lips to savour it.

Now Michael wants to be active. He turns his body till he has Damien on his right and Carmen on his left. Still kneeling, he draws them gently together till Damien's prick is right at the entrance to Carmen's vagina. Carmen's luscious pubic hair, also still glistening with lube and oil and semen, gives off her redhead's musky scent, which goes right to Michael's head.

Michael can see Carmen's labia, distended and eager for penetration. He draws Damien over and rubs the slim member against the top of her vulva, pressing slightly to massage the hood of her clitoris. He watches as Carmen's secretions run more freely, then licks them before bringing his tongue and lips to the silky smooth head of Damien's penis.

He places Damien's hand at the base of the prick to hold it steady, and now alternates between clit and prick, clit and prick, licking here, sucking there, all the while using one hand to stroke the inside of Carmen's thigh and the other for Damien's, right up to each anus and down again. Damien makes no attempt to penetrate Carmen, both of them enjoying not being in control of this pleasurable time.

Michael speeds up, moving more rapidly between the sexes, tongue flicking, lips working, and now one finger of each hand slides into an anus, up and down. Carmen and Damien are panting now, their eyes closed, and then Carmen leans over and kisses Damien on the mouth, hungrily, urgently.

It's the trigger they need, and Michael takes his cue and pulls the slim, pointy, powerful rod towards the gasping cunt and then inside it, grabbing their bums and pushing the two lovers together, squeezing the tight buns while letting one finger of each hand brush against an anus.

His work here is done and he sits back on his haunches, watching these two beautiful creatures in another dance, the juices streaming down from their sexes, mouths in a deep kiss, until finally they both emit a growl that turns into a yell of joy and pleasure and Michael grabs their buttocks and presses them harder together. They shudder for a long time, sighing, laughing, licking each other's mouths and noses.

Slowly Carmen and Damien sink back, laughing and stroking each other. They look fondly at Michael and, each taking one of his hands, which are still moist with their secretions, coax him to his feet. Admiring and stroking his erection, which is aching for release, they lead him over to the bed.

To be continued