Eros was a Greek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As appeals go this was about as tempting as they get, despite anal intercourse not being my first preference. I was being flattered and cajoled. Time for resolve.

"Dear Eleni, I'm sure it would be delightful, and I would certainly enjoy it, but I really don't want to do as you ask. I'm sorry for both of us."

"Tom, you are a very good man, but I am sure that Sophie would not mind."

"Not minding is not the same as liking."

"If I take my clothes off you can see what you're missing Tom."

"You're a very naughty girl Eleni. I can see that your body is beautiful and sexy but taking your clothes off won't make any difference."

"Ah Tom, I am so sad for both of us. I would give you a really good time, and I know I would love your cock in my bottom so much."

"Eleni I don't want to fall out with you, but it would be best for you to leave now. Maybe we will meet again sometime and things will be different and we can have fun together, all of us."

She came over and leant down to kiss me. "Goodbye Tom." Then she walked to the door, turning as she left "Sure?"

I have to say that she had propositioned me in such a charming way that I had no doubt that what I said about the prospect being delightful would have come true. But it was best not to dwell on that, and I didn't think she would cause trouble.

I emailed Sophie and gave a full blow by blow account, as I have given you. I had a reply. "The medal is being forged even as I speak. Now please come home, come to Oxford and do to me what you might have been doing with the minx."

So that's what I did.