Erotic Adventures of Doctor Who Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even the Doctor gulped at the sight of the fearsome looking monsters.

Between their spindly legs were reproductive organs. Cocks and cunts. The erections were easily ten inches in length with green shafts that exuded some kind of slime. The females displayed grotesque slits between their legs that looked decidedly damp.

"Ugh! That's gross!"

The unseen binds around their ankles vanished and enabled one of the obscene green things to grab Ruby's slender pins and hold them out almost horizontally.

"LET ME GO!" She shrieked in grim trepidation.

The monster's stiff green cock slid up into her well lubricated and sopping pussy with relative ease.

She cried out at the tight fit as her front was bounced off the broad chest of the beast.

Her lightweight body was humped as she hung from her invisible wrist binds. Her slim figure jerked rhythmically as the monstrous dick thrust up into the velvet tightness of Ruby's pussy.

The humiliation was both terrible and stimulating. Her muff was wet and her nipples poked out like two bullets. Slime or something disgustingly similar from the oozing reptilian settled on her naked skin as it blindly fucked her silly.

"This thing is huge!"

With her legs out wide and her arms kept above her head, the intrepid blonde had been reduced to a helpless and compliant sex toy. The thing made no noise, bar the hideous slithering of it's long cock in her sodden pussy, that pumped and pumped in and out of her at a fair rate.

The cold, rugged skin of the beast pressed into her soft flesh with every stroke, which emphasised just how deep he was inside her.

Unexpectedly, a tingle of erotic excitement caused her pussy to contract from the slimy embrace and Ruby climaxed with a soft sigh. She heard The Doctor coming loudly also and surmised that they had both been induced to climax in order to heighten the success of fertilisation.

The powerful thrusts were now no longer methodical and patient as the green devil ravaged her uncontrollably.

Without warning, streams of slime spray spurted out of the disgusting thing directly into her vulva. So much of the gooey substance was there that most of it erupted out of her like a fountain.

The thing withdrew, leaving Ruby limp and exhausted. Her vision blurred as consciousness faded.

"This is most definitely a negative fertilisation. Bio scans reveal a total incompatibility. Hopefully our last selection will be able to mate with the Earth female successfully."

x

The Doctor and newly boarded companion, Ruby, gasped in amazement at the next selection of fuck monsters. Roughly a hybrid of a humanoid shape combined with a primate of undistinguished origin. The lumbering beasts were powerful looking with muscular arms, legs, and torso. The shoulders were hunched and the neck thick.

Ruby's brown eyes were however, drawn to the creatures hairy groin. And the astonishing sight of the beast's TWO cocks! The one above the other!

"Bloody hell!" She declared with an open mouth.

She blinked rapidly and looked straight up at the metal ceiling. Slowly, memories came back to her as she found herself unable to move.

She gave the naked Doctor a glance to make sure he was still there. Thankfully the brave Time Lord was indeed.

"Holy crap!" Cried she. "These monsters have two erections!"

He and Ruby felt their captive bodies manipulated reversed so that they were practically on their backs.

With arms and legs restrained, they had no choice but to endure this next humiliation. Funny how the mind worked, thought the young girl. The image of alien abduction conjured up a picture of egg headed beings with big eyes. Not unseen voices dictating proceedings.

"We have cultivated a number of living subjects for our physical assessment." Said the monotone disembodied voice. "The interaction has so far been fruitless. Let us introduce our next specimen."

"Please. Not...that thing." She said, dumbfounded.

"Be brave, hon. I'm here with you."

Ruby swallowed hard as the ape like being pushed his pelvis at her whilst gripping her lithe upper thighs.

His two huge members made contact with her pussy and asshole simultaneously.

"Oh, my goodness!"

Both her nether holes were opened as the stiff dicks followed through. The bigger of the cocks stretched out her quim, while the other smaller, but no less rigid, fully lodged in her anus.

Her inner walls clamped to the invading double whammy as the monsters metronomic, two cock assault, tautly synchronised with Ruby's trembling body.

A constant siege of hammer strokes that reduced her cunt and ass to jelly. No tempo changes, just excessive and deeply chugging thrusts.

The savage beast overwhelmed the petite blonde, easily handling her lightweight body and pulling her to him as he double fucked her. The thin membrane between her pussy and anal walls vibrated like a violin string and the resulting sensations were mind blowing.

To her, it felt like nothing she had ever experienced. The sadistic brute pumped her pussy and back passage with equal aggression, grunting in his own twisted excitement.

"Holy fuck!"

Ruby jolted in an enforced orgasmic explosion that saw her own juices flood out.

Still the brute kept thrusting in, shoving both of his huge dicks into her deeper with each passing second.

Due to his enormous malformed frame holding her in such a forced position, every pore in her body leaked sweat. The beast rammed both his thick spears into her two holes again and again, never allowing her to relax.

His breathing became more urgent and his breath stank. She cried out in a mix of pleasure, pain, and guilt. His strength was superhuman as both his dicks impaled her roughly, the rigid poles rubbing her inner walls hard and fast.

"This can't be happening!"

Her slender body shook violently and her ever perky tits sported rock hard nipples that pointed right at his barrel chest. It seemed to her that the twin dicks swelled inside her and she senses that the insane mating might be nearing the end.

Both of his cocks erupted at the same time, sending rivers of cum inside her pussy and ass. Orgasmic spasms rippled through her body as the thick cum spilled out and pooled under her restrained form.

With her pussy streaming, sticky semen were deposited on the floor.

Strobe lights raked her sweat and cum drenched body as the alien presence examined them.

"Oh, Ruby. I am so sorry." The Doctor closed his eyes as the girl lapsed into an induced sleep.

"Most disappointing." Crackled the artificial consciousness. "Our hypothesis of inter species breeding appears doomed. We regretfully terminate the experiment and await more specimens in the future. We reluctantly allow you to leave, but with a concealed affliction that will trigger a breeding virus in your life sustaining organic compounds. Thus, will we attempt to yet again, revive the masters."

x

Having been reluctantly released, The Doctor gathered up the petite girl in his arms and carried her back to the TARDIS. Once inside he put her to bed and pulled a blanket over her body. He left her for a few moments and returned with a vial of Galifreyan moisturizer containing cream enriched with hydrators like niacinamide and hyaluronic acid. He lovingly massaged the lotion into her ravaged body and nether regions. Am I a bad man, he thought? Is my heart as black as my new skin? To subject this poor thing to such degradation and turmoil?

He next studied the hand held human-compatible neural block in the palm of his hand and pondered. The neural blocks used by the Time Lords were devices used to wipe memories. In his Twelfth persona, he had tried to use a human-compatible neural block on Clara Oswald, given to him by a technician, to wipe her memory of him, but Clara reversed the polarity using the sonic sunglasses and instead, the Doctor forgot most of his memories of Clara.

He held up the device and pressed the button. He hoped to erase Ruby's memories of the last ten hours, protecting her from the desperate torment she had undergone.

She slept for two days and two nights before she awoke.

x

"Oh, Doctor? Doctor, where are you? I feel most peculiar."

Ruby could feel an irritating itch in her loins, and she pulled the blanket to one side and looked at her bare body. She gasped as a sharp pang shot through her crotch, and she crammed her hands between her legs. Super heated, the perspiring girl felt her blood boil as her mutated body manifested new genitalia!

Her youthful body reacted as the new male gene assaulted her sex and her clitoris began to swell, to grow, to manifest itself into a penis!

Her heart pounded as centered above her diminishing vagina, the unmistakable shape of a dick thrust out of her taut lower body and arched up in plain view of her wide eyes.

"DOCTOR!"

Ruby Sunday was now a well hung Futa!

In a blind panic, she jumped up from her bed and stood in front of the full length mirror. She looked at her reflection from top to bottom. She still had her feminine figure and pretty face, but her cute little pussy had inverted. Now she sported a huge horse dick between her legs. She put her hands to her head and managed to hold back a scream.

"Crikey I'm a dickgirl!"

x

"We serve our masters and creators who built this vessel and the computer complex that oversees all. We have extracted information from your brainwaves so that we can readily communicate. Much time has passed since the masters were obliterated in the 3rd Biological War. And we have been patient for those such as you to arrive. However, we accept that our hypothesis of inter species breeding appears doomed. We regretfully terminate the experiment and await more specimens in the future. We reluctantly let you leave but with a concealed affliction that will trigger a breeding virus in your life sustaining organic compounds. Thus, will we attempt to revive the masters."

x

Ruby studied herself from different angles, turning this way and that. The massive length of man meat was dormant and she rubbed her chin at the novel feel of the Futa cock brushing the soft skin of her upper thighs.

Ever since the teenage girl had discovered the joys of sex, she had liked a nice cock. Actually, she LOVED a nice cock. The look of a big stiffy, the feel of the rigid shaft between her fingers, the heat, the big knob at the very tip that felt SO good in her drooling mouth. Not to mention that tangible pleasure of a driving dick pistoning in and out of her muff while she had her legs up in the air.

Tentatively, she reached out to touch the strange mutation and gasped at the initial contact. A tingle went down her spine as the impressive organ shot straight up to the ceiling! The erection swayed and throbbed, and the big blue vein down one side pulsed as she gripped the mighty rod in her small fist to steady it.

"Heavens!"

Now, Ruby felt a never before urge. A burning need to wank her own cock!

She would normally insert a finger or two inside her pussy for sexual pleasure, but now she was as horny as hell to have one off the wrist.

What had happened to her? She wondered as she ran her hand up and down her aching pole, pausing to thumb the bloated and sponge like tip. Where in the hell had THIS come from?

The blonde shook her head in disbelief as she jerked herself off. She quivered in the new excitement of masturbating her own dick. Now her entire slender body tingled like mad and her knees buckled.

She hurried back to the bed and laid on her back.

"Bloody hell!"

Two egg like testicles appeared all of sudden and hung heavily under her erection. Ruby looked on amazed as she leaked pre-cum and she gladly oiled up the bulbous knob with the resulting fluid.

Her nipples were so hard that they could have cut glass. As she strummed her enormous dick her hips humped up from the bed from her intense pleasure. With both hands she jacked off faster, stroking the entire imposing length of her mutated member.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! No!"

Her petite frame was covered in sweat and her head shook from left to right on her pillow as she jerked her dick even wilder. The throbbing dong drove her mad with lust as she moaned loudly.

"Fuck!"

She gritted her teeth as tremendous pressure from her brand new balls caused her to finally ejaculate and huge arcs of white cum shot into the air as Ruby convulsed.

She thought her new dick would never stop as it pumped and pumped and pumped. Pools of cum saturated the sheet, and her loins and thighs literally swam in the goo launched out of her big dick. The giddy teenager staggered to the modest bathroom of the TARDIS to clean up.

As she showered and relaxed under the welcome spray of hot water, she felt a calm overwhelm her, and as she stepped out of the stall, her Futa dick disappeared back into her body. Gazing into the mirror she saw that she had her beautiful slender figure with her perky breasts and feminine vagina back to normal.

Donning her shorts and patterned tee shirt she paused in thought. Her head buzzed. What to do now? Should she visit the Doctor? Who indeed was she? A real person, or now someone else?

In a blind panic, Ruby left her quarters and ran to the control room at full pelt.

x

After Ruby had explained about her unbelievable modified body, The Doctor brooded for hours. Then, he had her strip off and lie down on a medical bed under an overhead device that gave her a complete body scan.

"You've been infected by a space virus, most probably contracted while we were aboard the abandoned vessel. Contamination would seem to be instant and total. There's something unique in your metabolism, and the virus has latched on. The scan detects it."

"But what happened over there? I can't remember a thing."

"Temporary amnesia. Not to worry. The main concern is how to rid your body of the virus."

The newly regenerated Doctor studied the information he had extracted from the scan. He observed some disruption in Ruby's brainwaves and genetic information. Her gifted spermatozoa were triggering an odd reaction in her brain that was directly transferring telepathically to the artificial beings from the vessel. These others were of high intellect, able to genetically alter bodies, and seem to be influenced by all things sexual. Ruby was now an instrument for breeding purposes.

"Doctor. It's happening again."

The teenager's distressed body glowed in the muted light of the TARDIS, and strange vibrations rippled through her very being.

Her abdomen lurched, her belly undulated, and her crotch seemed to be afire as her vagina shrank, and her clit swelled out of all proportion. BULGING, in fact.

The Doctor looked on in amazement as her clit grew and grew, expanding this way and that. A shaft emerged, blood engorged and veiny. The top blossomed and flared out over the nine inch erection.

"They've given me a penis! Look!"

The shocked girl tentatively clutched the rock hard stiffy and felt the heat from the sliding skin. The desperate need to jerk off overcame her and she began to stroke the monster dick. Slowly to begin with and then much faster as it pulsed in her fist.

"It aches so," she whimpered as her hand became a blur.

Then, her newly formed testicles contracted and great spurts of cum sprayed out everywhere. A feeling of exhilaration washed over her as she let go of her Futa dick and relaxed. And as she did so, so her dick folded back into her body.

"It appears that you have been endowed with both male and female sexual organs. Fascinating!"

"What are we going to do?"

"Obviously I haven't been altered. My Time Lord DNA must be the factor. That explains why you were given male genetalia in order to breed with other females. We need to isolate the virus in you so that it can be eradicated."

"And how do we do that?" Wondered the trembling blonde.

"Through sexual intercourse."

x

"It was Professor Marius, a kind old genius, who gave me precious insights to cloning. He also gave me K-9, by the by."

As The Doctor busied himself with adjustments and settings on his curious apparatus, Ruby watched in bewilderment.

"What's a clone?"

"Well, a Human clone is the creation of a genetically identical copy of a man or woman. It's the reproduction of human cells and tissue. It does not refer to the natural conception and delivery of identical twins, but an artificial copy. An indistinguishable likeness of the original. Marius made temporary clones of Leela and myself a long time ago."

"Leela?"

"Shush. Stay still."

The Doctor shed his chequered suit and brown boots and padded naked to a dark corner of the control room. Ruby leered at his super chocolate hued backside as he then wriggled inside a cramped but life size cubicle.

"By my calculations and analysis you have enough sperm to ejaculate about six or seven more times before your testicles are empty. That is when you should return to your normal self."

"How do you know this?"

"I'm a genius. If I can create a clone of myself we may just be able to eradicate the virus."

"I don't get it."

"I'm not having you fuck me, obviously. So, you'll need to have sex with a female equivalent. I can create a clone of myself, but it will have a very short-lifespan. Maybe an hour tops. Replicants do not maintain their existence for long because of possible unsolved psychic stress problems."

The ebony skinned Time Lord hit some controls and the cubicle hummed into life.

"The Kilbracken technique is remarkably simple. But it's a circus trick. It's of no medical value. I'm not in any real sense a real person, but a short-lived carbon-based imprint. A sort of three dimensional photograph. A permanent clonal copy is theoretically possible, but it would take years to achieve because of the experimental gap. Now, you see, in this way, I can manage to transfer both heredity and experience, but the transfer is unstable."

Ruby looked on as she witnessed a series of flashes and bursts of sparks, and in a trice, the normal Doctor stepped out of the white cubicle and both watched as an apparition suddenly appeared and there stood a figure of a mature and very naked female.

"Doctor? Who is that?"

"That is the Doctor Two."

"Can you explain?"

"Well, as I said, The Kilbracken cloning technique replicates from the single cell a short-lived carbon copy. Efficacy of individuation not completely guaranteed."

"Can you explain simply?"

"Negative."

"I look quite stunning if I say so myself, Doctor."

Doctor One and Ruby were taken aback when the woman spoke.

Not just a woman, but probably one of the most beautiful females they had set their eyes on. She was seriously exotic looking, with smooth mocha coloured skin and thick black hair that hung loosely over her back. Her dark brown eyes sparkled in the harsh light of the time/space ship, and held a certain confidence. Her full lips broke out into a smile as she put her hands on her hips.

"This is you, but in female form?"

"Correct, isn't she a peach?"

Ruby ran her eyes over the five feet seven inch tall stunner whose perfect bubble butt stuck out behind her. The foxy looking babe had perky breasts, a flat stomach, and long legs that never seemed to end.

"Well, Doctor. Shall we get on with it. There's not much time. Who do I have to fuck? You or her?"

Doctor One pointed to Ruby.

"Her."

For some inexplicable reason, Ruby felt aroused. Her hands wandered down her belly and around her hips.

Her abdomen lurched, her belly undulated, and yet again a shaft emerged from her distressed sex. The bloated top blossomed and flared out over the nine inch erection.

"Her or him?"

Chuckled Doctor Two.

The altered Ruby walked right up to the black female, her impossibly rock hard dick swaying in front of her. She impudently humped her pelvis so that the huge bludgeon of her monstrous erection looked ominous and fearsome.