Erotic Adventures of Doctor Who Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor One looked on with an ever stiffening cock, as he focused on Ruby's pert breasts, with the hard tips which stood out by a good half inch. Her pretty face was framed by her bob cut and she appeared to be the same cute teenager he had befriended. It was just her stiff manhood jutting out of her crotch at a jaunty angle that made him scratch his head.

She wrapped her arms around Doctor Two's elegant neck and rubbed her hard cock against her left thigh.

They hard on the lips, their tongues intertwining, and Ruby moaned into her mouth as she bumped her log against her loins.

The replica Time Lord hissed as her muff was cupped and a finger was inserted inside her slit. She wiggled to and fro while her pussy throbbed in response to the probing of her vulva.

Another finger was added to the mix and she went on tiptoe as her wetness lubricated the fingers that explored her slit.

"Take her to the bed."

Said the aroused male Time Lord. He watched Ruby lie on top of the ebony skinned female who reached out to caress Ruby's bottom cheeks. The blonde wrapped her hands around the outsides of her thighs and move closer to her trim mons. The slippery big dick slid upwards and bumped Doctor Two's pussy, and with an assured push up, the bloated cock head opened her up and penetrated her juicy cunt. The fat knob stretched her out so that the slick shaft followed through with relative ease.

The black female gasped loudly from the initial contact and her aching pussy responded with a flush of her juices.

Five inches of Futanari cock drove up inside. Agonisingly slow. Then worked back out again.

"By Rasillon!"

Back and forth, back and forth, the dick moved in and out of her. Nine inches of mutated meat thrusting up into the female double of the Time Lord. Her erect nipples resembled small ripe berries as her pert tits jiggled and bounced in time with the relentless strokes of the Human/Futanari.

Back and forth, back and forth, the cock drove in, faster and faster, torturing as well as pleasuring her at the same time.

Ruby's thighs brushed the insides of hers as she drilled in and out and the warmth of the bare skin made her whimper in pleasure. Ruby threw her head up as she gushed her seed inside the black woman.

"Nice work." Announced Doctor One as Ruby withdrew from his panting clone.

"Shall we try again?" Asked Doctor Two, seemingly unfazed and with cum dripping out of her trimmed mons.

Ruby turned onto her back, her Futa dick still rampant and engorged. The clone clambered onto her lap and unceremoniously sank down onto half of the massive appendage. Ruby One held her hips and together they merged, cock to cunt.

With no instruction, the young black copy of the Time Lord gently moved up and down, riding the intrusive member with a steady rotation of the hips.

"Ung, ung, ung!"

She uttered as her tight quim stretched around the thick girth of the mutated Ruby, and the erotic scenario made her quicken her pace.

Futagirl started to push up at the same time that the other sank down, making the rutting pair groan and whimper in tandem.

Whether she would admit to it or not, the true Ruby was blissfully enjoying every second.

The big dick throbbed delightfully inside the clone as her head swam. Her hips began to move even faster. New thoughts overwhelmed her as she was somehow made to focus on one thing. The cock inside her clone. Back and forth. Up and down, she fucked herself silly!

"Almost, almost, almost there."

On and on they fucked, writhing together in unison, sending wave upon wave of excruciating bliss through their sweaty bodies.

Ruby experienced another powerful orgasm and Doctor One nodded in approval at the cream pie that dribbled out of his female counterpart. The action of genetic modification was almost fascinating to watch.

Still inserted inside the slender black woman, Ruby thrust up with rapid strokes and in no time at all, Doctor Two received another torrent of cum that dribbled out and down her ass crack.

Her moans of ecstasy matched the measured strokes of the rigid member that ravaged her gaping fuck hole.

"How many more times, Doctor?" Bemoaned the blonde.

Part of Ruby wanted this. Part of her was uneasy about any bodily alterations.

She dipped her head and the sweat ran down her wracked frame in rivulets.

"We're getting there, babes. Hang in there."

Doctor One furiously wanked off as his clone prostated herself on all fours and Ruby duly mounted her from behind. The Human/Futanari cupped her swaying tits and impaled her on her massive knob.

As she was fucked silly, the willowy black girl's clit was swollen to the maximum and pulsated with a untold torment.

Ravaged beyond her limit, she was close to passing out.

Ruby exploded from yet another orgasm exploded and as she filled Doctor Two's pussy to overflowing, the clone glowed in the muted light and suddenly winked out of existence.

x

"Bugger. She's gone."

"And I'm still a dickgirl."

"Don't panic, Ruby. Come on and step into the cubicle."

Ruby stood in the same spot she saw him in before and braced herself as The Doctor repeated the process. In an instant, there were two identical Ruby Sunday's standing side by side. One, a sexy and curvy girl. The other sporting a big boner.

"Gosh. Is my bum that big?" Wondered Ruby One. "Hang on! You want me to fuck myself? Isn't that incest or something?"

"No. Of course not. More than likely not. Maybe."

"Well, I'm ready, don't know about you."

Without a word of dispute, Ruby Two wantonly got down on her haunches, pursed her lips, and planted a smacker on the bulbous tip of her identical other.

Ruby One looked on in confusion and arousal as her clone took her bell into her mouth. She let out an appreciative moan as he drew her in and sucked on it loudly.

Her tongue flicked out as she bathed the knob with saliva and started to bob her head up and down.

"You're quite good. You may need to give ME a few tips on fellatio."

Ruby Two made no reply as she held her huge cock at the base and got down to some serious sucking.

Futa Ruby was highly impressed as her nine inch serpent of a cock was taken down her double's throat about half way.

The pleasure for the transfigured alter ego was palpable. Her entire length tingled with an intensity never known. She cupped her perky tits as she was deep throated by the petite girl at her feet. She humped up again and again, eager for the blessed release.

Her big eyes followed the bounce of her Futa cock as she watched the other draw deeper on her painfully hard rod.

Ruby Two looked into her own face and grinned. How fitting it should be her to suck on her aching cock.

"It's unbelievable!"

The clone flicked out her pink tongue and drew a vertical line up the underside of the nine inch pole until she reached the tapered head.

With her lips pursed, she popped the glans into her mouth, hollowed her cheeks and hummed as she sucked, gradually pushing her head down further to take in more of the impossible cock. Ruby One looked into the big seductive eyes of her significant other, still unable to comprehend the absurdity of her giving herself a blowjob!

"I'm...going...to...cum!"

Ruby Two kept on sucking on the thick dong with half lidded eyes and drooling mouth. The tip of the Futa cock bumped on her wet lips and the big balls tapped on her damp chin.

"Here we go!"

The first gush of creamy sperm shot down her throat which she swallowed with gusto.

The second and third spurts were tremendous and she fought for air as she gagged and spewed out cum from her mouth. Still Futa Ruby came, spraying her other's face and neck with copious amounts of thick goo.

"Fuck! That felt good!" She purred as her obscene appendage dripped onto the floor of the TARDIS.

The Doctor saw that the modified Ruby still had a gigantic cock which was as hard as iron and all nicely slick and viscous.

"Get on the bed on your hands and knees." She demanded of her clone.

Female Ruby complied, offering no resistance or disagreement. Huddling up behind her, the mutated Ruby spat on her helmet and tapped the enticing fuck hole with the head of her quivering dick.

Ruby Two braced as she settled on her forearms, butt raised up high.

The head of Futa Ruby popped inside and she immediately began to fuck her twin hard and fast.

As she pushed in, so the other lurched forwards. Ruby's tits bounced off of the back of Ruby Two as they rocked together.

"Good girls."

The Dickgirl gripped her hips and pulled her back all the way onto her turgid organ.

She grabbed the moon shaped ass in front of her and started to pump faster, moaning each time she forced inside the warm wet pussy.

She loved the exquisite friction that made her generous length pulse and throb. So this is what it felt like to be a man in heat.

She yelled out as she made one assured thrust up into her double.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

The slapping of their young bodies seemed to echo off the walls of the time machine and The Doctor jerked his own generous length in awe of the two lookalikes joined at the loins. Next thing, Futa girl erupted and flooded the girl's pussy with oceans of warm cum that squirted out and bathed her shrinking balls.

At that moment, Ruby Two vanished into thin air, leaving just Futa girl and the Time Lord.

Still hard as a rock and as horny as a dog in heat, Futa Ruby turned her attention to The Doctor. He noted a look of wickedness in her brown eyes.

"Ruby! Behave!"

He stared at Ruby's huge throbbing member in horror. He tried to back away as she slowly encroached. She lunged forward and with her unnatural strength, spun the Time Lord around and parted his midnight black rear cheeks to reveal the dark pigmented ring of his anal orifice. She positioned her knob to his puckered asshole and prodded at it with no joy.

"Shit."

She held his waist and pushed him so that he was bent double and thrust up with all of her strength. Right into the panicked Time Lord's rectum.

"Result!"

She made a rocking motion as she penetrated his asshole and squealed in her excitement. The penetration was tight, but his sphincter relaxed quickly, and in a split second, The Doctor felt two balls pressing against his backside!

It made for a tight fuck as her cock snaked up inside his taut ass. She felt her new ball sack bounce off of his as her insatiable dick was fully enveloped by the man's stretched out asshole.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Ruby, you little bitch!"

The Doctor winced as he was brutally ass fucked. Without foreplay! His stretched out anus took the full brunt of the obscene rut, and as her hips bucked off of his behind, his own dick ached was knocked through his fist.

Futa Ruby felt one last massive orgasm course through her modified organ and she creamed the insides The Doctor's back passage.

"Super!"

His butthole leaked cum as he brought himself off and bathed the palm of his hand.

This odd encounter had not been in his mind when he planned the whole affair.

"Doctor?"

Through blinking eyes, he looked up to see that Ruby looked like her normal self. No dick, no balls.

He located his sonic screwdriver and scanned the naked nubile from head to toe.

"Seems like I was right. There seems to be no trace whatsoever of the virus. We're all good."

"Does that mean I won't ever change again?"

The Doctor crossed his fingers and grinned. He clenched his buttocks and felt the stickiness in his rear end.

"Bloody hope not! For my sake as well as yours!"

END