Erotic Adventures of Doctor Who Ch. 11

Story Info
The Doctor and Ruby in the Wild West.
9.1k words
5
3.1k
00

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- More imagined stories of the so far unseen new Doctor.

xxx

The Doctor and Ruby Sunday stood side by side and blinked in the hot sunshine and prairie dust. As far as the eye could see there was nothing.

The TARDIS already had a smidgen of sand at the base.

"Did we make it?" Asked Ruby.

The Time Lord looked up as the bright sun began to drop in the cloudless blue sky. His young companion was rather fetching in a short sleeved blue dress and white felt hat.

The denim dress came mid thigh and the lace up front was undone halfway so that the cleavage of her perky breasts were clearly visible to all. On her feet she wore a pair of black pointed cowboy boots with white stitching along the sides and a chunky two inch heel.

"My readings indicate that we are in America in the year 1881. Tombstone."

"Far out! I just love the old Wild West."

"It's not all its cracked up to be. Been here, seen that. Doc Holliday fixed my tooth once. Terrible dentist. Always reeked of whiskey. Hopefully we can have a more peaceful visit after our last trip." (See chapter 10)

Before they could take any more in of their surroundings, a lariat whistled through the air, like a rattlesnake through grass. Both time travelers were snared back to back and tightly bound with their arms pinned to their sides.

"Hey! What gives?"

Struggling in vain, The Doctor and companion looked up to see a figure silhouetted by the sun on horseback. The oppressive heat shimmered in a haze as they watched the shadowy person dismount and then take a water canteen from the mare's saddle to drink from.

"It's a cowboy." Said Ruby, somewhat surprised.

The figure looked at the tied up pair and then spat noisily on the dusty ground.

"Do I look like a man? You fucking skinny twit."

Indeed, as their eyes adjusted to the bright sunshine, they saw a tall blonde with a white hat on top of long and shiny hair that glinted gold in the sun. Her red and white flannel shirt was tucked into a pair of black, pencil thin trousers. The Time Lord's eyes were led to the front of her blouse which had tiny pearl buttons that strained to keep her hefty boobs in check. Around her trim waist was a black leather belt which helped nip her in even further, and thereby emphasising her huge breasts. Slung under the belt was another, which housed her twin revolvers..

"Now there's no need for horrid language like that. Just be nice."

"Can it, you! Are you from Africa?"

The latest regeneration of the Tome Lord had seen him take on a dark skinned complexion.

"And why are you dressed like that? Do you perform in a circus?"

"Cheek! I chose this outfit because I like it."

The Doctor had refrained from dressing like the current age and kept on his brown and black three quarter length jacket and bright orange sweater.

"Who are you anyway? And why are we tied up?"

"See this, Circus Boy?"

The Doctor huffed and focused on the woman's left breast. Very nice, he thought.

Now that his regeneration had settled, this persona, his fifteenth, had acquired a considerably larger sex drive than most of his previous incarnations. The sinking sun then reflected off of her shiny badge.

"I'm the local Sheriff in this flea bitten excuse for a town. The name's Eastwood. Clit Eastwood."

"Clit?"

"Cynthia, actually. Can't stand the name. Prefer Clit. As do most of my men. Get me? Now, where are your horses? And is that your wagon? Bit on the small side. And a hideous shade of blue. Anyhoo. Git going."

The buxom babe remounted and her mare trotted off, dragging the pair of bemused travelers along in her wake. They stumbled and tried to keep up, and their leather boots kicked up dirt all the way.

"May I ask you a simple question?" Said Ruby as she desperately tried to stay in step.

Clit exhaled and looked over her shoulder.

"Spit it out, skinny."

"Where are we?"

"You two sure take the biscuit. We're in Arizona."

"Ah. Not Tombstone."

"Tombstone is due west about a hundred miles. A bit too fancy for me."

"Ah, missed it by that much." Sighed The Doctor.

"Since I became Sheriff, this town has been tamed. Before I took over, the place was teaming with rustlers, thieves, gunmen, gamblers, and prostitutes. The outlaw gangs had been running roughshod over the territory and I alone nipped it all in the bud. The Clantons had long been rustling cattle from Old Mexico, moving their plunder northward to their ranch on the San Pedro River. But I sent them on their merry way."

The mare's hooves clopped audibly on the dirt track of the one horse town. With her prisoners in tow, Clit Eastwood headed straight for the Sheriff's office. There, she dismounted and secured her ride to the hitching rail. She called it an office, but in reality it was simply a sorry looking shack with one room and two cells. The sour looking woman tugged the bound young couple inside and let the lariat slip to the wooden floor.

"Until I can tell you are on the level, you're to be locked up. Capiche? I want no funny business from either of you. Or else."

Clit unholstered one of her twin shooting irons and jiggled it at them.

She unlocked the cell doors and shoved them into a cage of their own. The iron doors clanged shut with a resounding finality. Then she hung up the ring of keys over the back of her chair. Ruby looked up at the tiny three barred window in the brick wall forlornly, and then at the small wooden cot and sat. The Doctor handled the bars of his cell and stared at their captor.

"What do you mean to do with us?"

"Well. First thing is, you need clothes. We don't want you in that circus get up in Buttscratch."

"Where?"

"Buttscratch, Arizona. The carbuncle on the ass of the state."

As Clit spoke, she rustled up some clothing and tossed it through the bars. A one piece denim dungaree with a button tab and bib.

Clit sat at her desk, removed her hat and fussed with her luxuriant golden locks. The office was for the most part bare and functional. Opposite the cells was a twin bunk, over which hung two rifles. In the other corner was a table with a decorated wash bowl and pitcher. And next to that was an ancient looking copper lined iron tub with four clawed feet.

"Er. Where's the bathroom?" Wondered Ruby.

"Under your cot." Came the curt reply.

She then reached under the bed and fished out a shiny enamel chamber pot with handle.

"Bloody hell!"

x

"Hi, Clit. Long time no see."

The female sheriff lifted her boots off her desk as the door of the jail opened and a tall man stood in the threshold.

She raised the brim of her hat and squinted in the sunlight that filtered in. Her baby blue eyes focused on the figure of a six feet three stranger with thick brown hair. His square jaw had a hint of a beard, and his droopy moustache failed to hide his discernable grimace.

"Still living in a shit hole then. Who are these jokers?" He jerked his thumb at the occupied cells.

The Doctor and Ruby got up from their cots, held onto the bars of their cells and pressed their noses up against the steel to study the lean looking cowboy.

"Don't mind them none. Well, well. If it ain't the infamous bounty hunter 'The Man with no Shame' showing up uninvited once more."

"Don't be like that, babe."

"What are you doing back in Buttscratch?"

A sexual tension crackled in the small office as Shame surveyed the room. His eyes were like two slits as he gazed at the blonde's large amount of cleavage under her half unbuttoned shirt.

Then he looked up and pointed to the wall behind her chair.

"Him."

They all turned their heads to look at a line of three billboard posters. Badly drawn, they nonetheless portrayed the faces of three wanted men. The middle one was of a Spanish looking man with longish black hair and matching beard. The legend below his face read, 'Dead Eyed Dick. Wanted dead or alive. Reward of $2,000 for his capture.'

"I hear he's in Arizona."

The man shrugged his top coat off and unfastened his gun belt. Without blinking, he then slowly unbuttoned his shirt and laid it over the back of the chair, and in doing so revealed a remarkable smooth chest.

"Oh my god! He took his shirt off," remarked Ruby with wide brown eyes.

Shame gave Clit a grin as she stood up and removed her hat.

She fluffed up her fair mane as her eyes met his in a hard gaze. Without waiting for an explanation, she quickly undid her shirt as well.

"You bastard!"

Her hefty white Double D tits swung out as she stood with hands on hips, brazenly topless and proud of her alluring rack.

"Oh my god! She took her shirt off," remarked The Doctor with even wider eyes!

Both ex-lovers unbuckled belts and undid pants and stood naked opposite each other. Shame had always liked her body. She was an hourglass type with extra minutes. She had more curves than a country trail.

He stared at her with a blatant sexuality and lowered his small eyes to her fleecy yellow mound of pubes which scarcely concealed her healthy and plump pussy. As they came nose to nose, chest to breast, Clit wetted her lips and pressed them to Shane's mouth. As they kissed, she ran her fingers to the nape of his neck, and he curled his through her golden locks.

"Oh my god, they're kissing," remarked Ruby as she herself became heated in the moment.

She and the horny Time Lord looked on with gaping mouths as Clit grasped Shame's mammoth upright cock and jerked it hard in her fist. Not to be outdone, the presumptuous bounty hunter slid his right hand through her fine thatch and let it rest defiantly in the moist softness of her mons. She stiffened, as did he, as they both frigged each other. Balancing only in their hand stitched boots.

"Oh, yeah?" Mumbled Clit through pursed lips as she hummed in delight at his rough probing of her sex.

"Yeah." He said in a low voice as he humped her fist with vigorous pelvic thrusts.

"You think you can just waltz in here after twelve months and...oh! Take up where you...you...left off. Fuck!"

"Yeah."

Clit gasped as he touched the tiny rosebud in her vulva and her muff oozed in response. Shame panted harder as he fucked her hand, thrusting upwards with taut buttocks.

They kissed again, this time with a heated passion and delving tongues.

Shame hissed through gritted teeth as she thumbed his bulbous bell end with her thumbnail. As she found herself unable to tear her eyes away, Ruby heard the sound of heavy breathing and realised that it was her!

"Bitch!"

Said Shame He dug into Clit's pussy even harder.

"Scumbag!"

She retorted as her hand became a blur as she wanked him fast.

"Tramp!"

Answered as he stared directly into her pleading eyes.

"Get on that bed, motherfucker!"

Clit trembled with anticipation as Shame backed her up to the twin bed and lifted her long legs up.

"Oh my god! They're going to...!"

"Thank you, Doctor. I think I get the picture. And can you control yourself?"

Ruby tried not to look at the amorous black fellow who was unconsciously banging his groin repeatedly against his cell door like a dog on heat.

He looked on as Clit writhed beneath Shame whose cock head nuzzled her honey pot before driving in with relative ease.

His rough thighs brushed the insides of hers as he started to fuck her. She parted them wider as he buried his thick dick in her on every inward stroke.

"Bastard! Bastard!"

"Bitch! Bitch!"

From their point of view, the two captives saw Shame's tight thrusting buttocks rise and fall a he sank into the twisting blonde over and over.

Ruby's throat dried as she saw Shame move his hands beneath Clit, lifting and separating her buttocks as her legs waved in the air.

His big balls smacked audibly against Clit's upturned ass and Ruby closed her thighs and rubbed them together in an attempt to put out the inflamed heat from her own damp muff.

"B...astard! Don't s...stop!" Groaned the blonde babe as she bathed his cock with her juices.

"Ain't got no notion to."

Shame's lips were on hers again, exploring the warm depths of her mouth, just as his monstrous length likewise explored the warm depths of her pussy.

Their chests mashed to each others as they smothered each other in their unabated lust.

Clit let out a scream of satisfaction as she wrapped her boots around Shame's banging booty. As she came, so did he, flooding her puss with his hot cum.

He gushed and gushed inside her, spewing his seed up her until it leaked out onto the single white sheet under her convulsing bod.

"Shit for brains! You came inside me!" Clit lifted her right hand and gave The Man with no Shame one around the kisser.

"Ain't bothered none. You wanted it."

"Did not! You wanted it more than me. Look at me!"

As Clit fingered her slick and runny cunt, The Doctor whispered to his companion.

"This is our chance to escape."

He produced his sonic screwdriver and used it to cut the three metal bars to make a space big enough for them to climb out. And in a trice, they were both in the yard at the back of the jail.

"HAH! Will you take a look at that!"

They both laughed at the sight of two ponies hitched up by the next shack.

"Ever ridden before?"

"A couple of times, yeah."

They both straddled up and the Time Lord yelled "Yip!"

x

They rode off into the night, following a dusty trail about a mile out to a dry gulch. They saw a wooden cabin that appeared to be abandoned and headed straight for it. They dismounted and looked through one of the grubby windows.

"I need time to think. We can rest here and find the TARDIS in the morning."

"Doctor! Behind you!"

Before he could react, he saw stars as he got a heavy thump on the head from behind. Blackness took him as he gave way to unconsciousness.

x

Ruby blinked and then gulped due to her dry mouth. The ramshackle room she was in was murky due to the windows being heavily curtained. She had been dumped on a bed and obscenely hog tied. In the nude, no less. She had been shamefully stripped of her clothing and placed face down. Her ankles and wrists had been tied together and then stretched up behind her and bound together by one long loop of rope. She had managed to arch her back as she tugged in vain at her binds, and her cute bottom rounded accordingly.

"In here."

Approaching footsteps alerted the cute blonde to the incoming appearance of her captor, or captors. A man who she recognised from the wanted poster burst into the wooden interior, thereby letting light into the room. Dead Eyed Dick, no less. Even more ugly in the flesh than in his drawn caricature.

Two more hideous goons came in and lined up beside Dick, wearing grubby vests and denim.

"Take a good look at what I rustled up, boys."

The men chuckled and Ruby growled as they all ogled her trussed up and very naked body.

"Oh, you beastly men! Let me go this instant." She cried in her thick Manchester accent.

More raucous laughter mocked the helpless teenager and she shrieked when one dirty hand pawed at her raised bottom.

"You speak kinda funny. You Australian?" Said the Mexican bandit.

"I'm English, you idiot!"

"Well. Seems like we are about to have us some hot crumpet tonight."

"NO!"

Another hand slid between her upper thighs and stroked the soft pubic hair of her sex. Eager fingers explored the crease of her nether cheeks and she shuddered and twisted urgently at the idea of her ass being violated. The muscles in her tight asshole and pussy contracted in a defiant gesture of resistance.

"Oh my goodness!"

Dead Eyed Dick pulled out his turgid cock and waved it directly in Ruby's face. He bucked his hips at her and laughed as he was about to force his length into her mouth. Beads of perspiration trickled out of every pore in her body as she knew there was no escape from her fate.

"Stop right there, pardners."

Or was there still yet hope? The gang turned their heads to a chair by the far wall. As did Ruby, squinting imperiously at the seated huddled form which blew smoke into the air.

"Who's that?"

The tall man stood up and put his hands over the twin gun holsters on either hip.

The room had gone eerily quiet as three faced off to one.

"I'm here to take you in, Dick. Dead or alive. You can choose."

Dick and compadres pulled their vests aside to finger their own revolvers. Although Dick squirmed in the knowledge that his third shooter hung flaccid from the fly of his pants.

"What you gonna do? Take all three of us at the same time?"

"Correct."

"Willing to stake your life on that?" Said Dick as he thumbed his trigger guard.

"Correct."

At the deafening sound of gunfire, Ruby shut her eyes tightly and screamed.

When all fell silent, the three bandits were eating dust with crimson patches on the front of their vests.

Shame moved to the bed and undid her cutting bonds. Her taut body relaxed and she rubbed her hands and calves that screamed with a near full on cramp.

"Thank you."

Shame handed her the now ripped denim dress and she hurriedly flung it on. He found her boots and she gladly slipped them on with trembling hands.

"Nice shooting."

"Not too bad if I say for myself."

She looked around the shabby little room and wrinkled her nose at the unpleasant stink of the cramped place.

"Where's your boyfriend?" He asked he used a measuring tape to size up his three prize catches.

"I was going to ask you that. We both got sloshed on the head and I found myself here."

"Where you from? Australia?"

"No. No, I'm from England."

"That's a long way from home."

If you only knew the half of it, thought the cute babe.

x

Ruby squinted again and shielded her eyes from the sun, as Shame loaded up a cart with the three dead bandits.

She had seen the 'Man with no Shame' in two different lights now, in the space of just a few hours. The first time the sex starved hunk had fucked the shit out of the buxom female sheriff known as Clit Eastwood. He had taken the vibrant blonde in his stride, besides her sassy self confidence. Even a mega babe like her had wilted in his presence.

Now, the ruthless bounty hunter, had turned out to be her dashing savior. And to say that the plucky nineteen year old was grateful was a serious understatement.

She looked at the tall man as if for the very first time.

The sun glinted off his hat which covered his mop of unruly hair. His jaw was strong and his upper lip was hidden by a droopy moustache. The red shirt fit snugly across his chest and shoulders and tucked into the top of his pants.

The winsome English girl felt her nipples harden and her body heated up as she unconsciously reacted to his masculinity.

She was shaken out of her reverie when he picked up the reins of his horse and held out his free hand.

His virile frame loomed over the petite beauty as he became silhouetted against the sun.

"What?"

"We have to move. You wanna ride in the cart with those losers? Or up on the nag with me?"

Ruby took his proffered hand and this first physical contact seemed to send a spark of electricity out of his hot palm into hers.

She yelped as he effortlessly hoisted her up. But rather than prostrating her beside him, he sat her in his lap. He made a noise and the mount began it's gait. Sitting sideways, she pressed her body to his and his left arm came around her waist as he held the reins in his other.

Having been brought up in soggy, rain drenched Manchester, Ruby was quite taken by the prairie, which looked like a vast carpet of green basking in the hot sun. The horse's hooves bit into the soft ground, clip-clopping happily to his destination.

"We need to make one stop on the way back to Buttscratch. To drop these varmints off and to get you cleaned up. I got me a place to hide out not too far off. Then we go find your dark friend."

123z
123z
822 Followers