Erotic Adventures of Doctor Who Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got any clue as to his whereabouts?"

"I got me a pretty good idea."

x

Meanwhile...

The Doctor had awoken from the unexpected blow to the head, and with his eyes barely open, he raised his head to see that he was in a fairly small bedroom. Ornate brass lamps lit the room by the side of a big bed with grey linen sheets. By the bed was a washstand and three drawer cabinet.

He inhaled deeply, only to discover he had some kind of gag closing his mouth. It took him a minute longer to understand that he was bound to a four legged wooden chair, with his arms behind his back, and his ankles tied to the two front legs.

Looking down at himself, the ebony skinned Time Lord realised that he had been stripped of his clothing and was naked and helpless.

He shifted in the seat and his bare buttocks rubbed roughly the unpolished veneer.

The cool interior of the room touched his genitals and his nostrils flared in panic.

Moving his body this way and that, he tilted the chair to a degree, but by no means enough for him to wriggle free. The feeling of loneliness and exposure was acute as he tried to calm himself. As he turned his head, he could see his boots and clothing in one corner. Inside of which was his sonic screwdriver.

"If only I could reach."

Then, the door opened and a middle aged woman pranced in and closed it behind her.

She grinned at him and walked in a circle around him, stroking his shoulder as she went.

"Greetings, my pretty. So nice of Dead Eyed Dick to remember that I like 'em nice and ripe. Only thing he didn't do was tie a bow around your neck. I'm Sexy Texy, and this is my cathouse."

The Doctor's eyes followed her around the room. She had a little weight, with a heavy bust and a sagging chin. Her face was overly made up with crimson lips, rouged cheeks, and big lashes.

Humming happily, she undid her skirt without breaking her step, and let it drop to the floor. His eyes opened wide as she stopped directly in front of him, as her exposed mons came level with his face.

"Bloody hell!" He thought as his gag was ripped away from his mouth.

Before he could respond, his ears were grabbed and Texy pushed her pussy at him. He gawped as his nose met her wiry pubes, and the musky smell of her sex assailed his nostrils.

The salacious hussy gyrated and ground herself against his mouth which was unable to avoid the contact.

"Lick it, boy. Lick it!"

"Numm, nooommaa!"

The Doctor was in no position to resist. In fact, his position was ideal for Sexy Texy to slide her moist snatch up and down his protruding tongue.

"Such fun. Don't you agree?"

"Gowmmm, mannana!"

In spite of his reservations, his cock shot up to the ceiling and twitched madly. The lust filled whore flicked his knob and grinned as his foreskin was peeled back to reveal his bloated glans.

"Fuck a duck! I ain't never had me an African before."

Sexy Texy took him all the way into her mouth and drooled lovingly down the struggling Time Lord's entire midnight black length.

She inhaled noisily through her nose and he looked on disgusted at the snot bubbles that formed in her nostrils.

His aching pole was saturated as the woman slobbered and sucked greedily until her left cheek bulged out as his bell end threatened to burst through.

"You're doing marvelous. Now for the final test."

He stiffened in his binds as the woman stripped off completely and straddled the saddle.

She sank down all the way, filling her wet cunt with The Doctor's throbbing member.

Her hot breath blew into his face as she ground her pelvis forwards and back, relishing the feel of a ripe cock inside her.

"Gee up!"

She cried as started to ride him at a brisk pace. Her pendulous tits virtually smothered the man's face as she thrust up and down his stiff totem pole like an unhinged Apache squaw. She panted on every down stroke as she flung her arms around her captive and milked his dick for all she was worth.

Indistinct sounds came from his gagged mouth as the flushed Madame quickened her strokes to a full on gallop, with her back arched and her upper body atop of his.

The chair rocked under their rutting bodies as he growled and gushed up into the purring female impaled on his staff.

"Full marks. Go to the top of the class. You'll do fine."

She padded naked to her balcony and stepped out into the sunshine. She caught sight of one of her tarts across the street and whistled.

"Come and check this out."

Inside of two minutes, another hooker showed up as Sexy Texy untied a bleary eyed Doctor and prostrated him onto her bed. She swiftly tied ropes around his wrists and ankles, and then took a bath.

x

Meanwhile...

The door to the secluded cabin creaked on rusty hinges, but the one room was airy and clean. There was a kitchen of a sort with a stove and a fireplace. One big rug covered half of the floor, and there was a table with two chairs. Then of course, there was the bed. Fairly big with a brass frame and a multi coloured quilt.

"I'll get the saddle off the horse and feed him. Wanna clean up? There is water and a basin, should you wish to use it. I'll be outside."

Actually, thought Ruby, it would be heaven to clean her body of the dust and sordidness of her capture by Dead Eyed Dick and band of outlaws.

She poured some cool water from a porcelain jug into a large bowl and slipped out of her tattered dress shirt and scuffed up leather boots.

Splashing the water over face and hair first felt refreshing and exhilarating. There was no soap as far as she could tell, so she scooped up handfuls of water and bathed her arms, legs and body. She then picked up the only washcloth and used it around her nether regions.

"Oh!"

She started as the door to the shack opened and Shame came back in.

"I forgot. I have towels for you to dry off."

Shame stopped in his tracks and stared at the damp nakedness of the petite girl. Even without soap or oils, her slender body had a peaches and cream complexion and soft looking skin.

Her fair hair was cut into a fetching bob, and was still damp and matted to her shoulders.

Her figure was slight but appealing, with pert and firm tits with rosy points,

His eyes traveled south, down the gentle swell of her stomach and hips, to the juncture of her upper thighs and mouth watering mons, with the evident sweet pink vulva within.

Ruby stood stock still, her chest rising and falling with each exaggerated breath.

Her eyes widened as Shame approached her and the mesmerised girl did nothing to hide her modesty from the virile man.

He lifted her up and carried her with ease to the bed.

She laid on her back and responded to only the physical. Her sharp brain switched itself off as she parted her bared legs in invitation. Her only feelings were akin to lust.

She looked directly at the hard bodied male as he removed his boots and clothing. Naked, he was astonishing desirable, with a muscled torso, rugged and lean frame, and a very big erection.

Shifting onto her elbows, her face was a picture of desire and female admiration for the male anatomy.

"How old are you?"

He asked in husky tones.

"Nineteen."

He neared the bed and she plainly saw the superb muscles in his long shanks and tight backside flex nicely.

She thought he might kiss her, but such was his craving for her flesh, he Instantly lowered himself beside her and clamped his mouth to her left nipple.

"Mmmm, yes!"

Ruby arched her back as he held her waist with his left hand. He eagerly moved his wet lips from one hard bud to the other, nibbling and biting gently and persistently.

A sublime tingling began in her toes and rose up between her thighs to her loins.

"Goodness!"

Shame was afire, bathing her tits with kisses and pawing at her flanks. His smoker's breath heated her belly and abdomen as he fanned her pale flesh.

Her fingers messed his untidy mop as she began to writhe and undulate beneath him.

"You taste so sweet. I wonder how you taste down THERE."

"Why don't you find out?"

She should have been shocked. Surprised at the very least. But she felt only an crude sexual arousal, an instinctive impulse to be taken that made her mouth, not to mention her pussy, water.

Shame's broad chest had some fine hair which tickled her pert tits as he settled his superior frame atop of hers.

Her thighs opened of their own accord as he shunted between them and adjusted his balance.

Ruby felt his glans bump against her entrance and she gripped his strong biceps as he entered her.

"Eeesh!"

The blonde babe felt his solid thighs open hers further, as inch by hot inch he filled her.

His feet dug into the bed as he stretched his legs and began to pump his hips to and fro.

Ruby felt giddy as his assured thrusts pushed her back into the mattress, and her nails dug into the sunburned flesh of his upper arms.

"Please, oh. Please!"

Lost in the moment she begged for more as Shame grunted and obliged her.

His length slid home with unerring proficiency and her erect nipples met his exhaling chest as her body arched up into his.

With her eyes tight shut, the petite girl purred in bliss as her lover rammed in and out. Over and over he fucked her, pulling almost all the way out of her ripe cunt and then slamming back in with his own selfish requirements.

Again his mouth smothered her left breast, nipping the rosebud that poked out hard, and Ruby hissed and trapped her feet in the backs of his taut thighs.

'I...I..."

The wanton minx that she was in that moment whimpered as she came on his stiff rod and her sudden climax made Shame cry out as he buried himself inside her with a final deep stroke. They came together and Ruby hugged his body with her arms and legs entwined around him as his dick throbbed in her muff. His cum gushed and gushed inside her until it seeped out and trickled down the cleft made by her pulsing buttocks.

"So...good."

His hands roamed all over her perspiring form as they panted loudly in one tight clinch. She was reluctant to release the man as his wilting cock slipped from her leaking quim.

They drifted off into a satiated doze for some time. Then, to her utter delight, Shame awoke with the young nubile in his arms, and pulled her on top of his huge frame.

Ruby knew instinctively what to do, and she sat on his lap and fed his erection to her sticky cunt.

His hands grabbed hold of her modest hips and she planted her hands on his chest, palms down, and sank onto his solid log.

Her pussy accepted his generous length and she started a vigorous rolling that saw her lower body clear his before smacking back down again hard.

Her buttocks clenched and her belly undulated as she rode him with an appropriate competency that pleased the both of them.

Sweat dappled her lightweight frame as her gyrations became more urgent. Likewise, Shame raised the stakes and met her gentle body with metered thrusts up into her, lifting her high up as he bottomed out.

"Fuck!"

For a second time they climaxed together, and Ruby collapsed across his heaving chest as his hot seed flooded her out once more.

The girl slid off his body which was coated in a well earned sheen of sweat and which transferred to her breathless torso.

She moved down to his shiny cock, still semi hard and coated with cum and her own juices, and held it up so that she could lick him clean.

The dumbfounded bounty hunter propped himself up on his elbows and looked on as the seemingly innocent girl slobbered and slurped loudly on his pulsating hose.

After a minute, a tiny trickle of his cum and her saliva dribbled from the corner of her mouth as she smiled back at him.

"How old are you again?" He asked.

"Old enough," she said with a wicked grin.

x

Meanwhile...

The bed shook on both sides as two women dumped their backsides on it.

The Doctor tugged on his ties holding his wrists and ankles to the brass bedstead, as he furiously tried to back away.

"No, no. Get away from me."

Warm hands caressed his bare body. His heaving chest. His arms, legs and belly.

He grunted and squirmed as the hands met his privates and manhandled them with a certain coarseness.

The hands became mouths and hot lips which kissed and embraced his dark flesh, from face to feet. His toes curled as eventually the lips invaded his dick which succumbed to the inevitable and stiffened from the vigorous kissing and licking.

One hand cupped his balls. One hand stroked his erection. One hand probed his anus and perineum. Two pairs of lips peppered his groin as they moved closer, and closer, and closer to his twitching manhood.

"What a yummy sweetmeat."

"Isn't it just! And as black as night! Say hello to my best friend, Shady Sadie."

This hooker stripped off as she looked down on the tied up fellow. She was a fake blonde with boobs like two mountain peaks.

"He speaks funny. Is he English?"

"Canadian, I think."

"He's a bit skinny."

He was rock hard in next to no time as TWO eager and fluttering pairs of lips kissed and slathered in his erection.

When one licked his rigid log, the other dried him off with a warm gust of breath. He couldn't remember the last time he had been this aroused.

His natural instinct was to push up with his hips as he desperately tried to hump any wet orifice.

Two tongues lapped at his helmet and then withdrew dramatically, wickedly teasing him. Slob, slob, slob. His cock streamed with spit and bathed his balls as they pulled his dick this way and that. They both loved how he tasted. His regenerated black skin, his sweat, and salty glans.

"By Rassilon!"

The two tramps changed tactic. One moved up the bed and unceremoniously sat on his face.

The renegade Gallifreyan near enough began to drown in the woman's sopping pussy which swept along his mouth.

His head dipped back into the pillow as two meaty thighs clamped shut in either side of his head.

Meanwhile, the weight of Shady Sadie overwhelmed him as she sank into his lap in a reverse cowgirl stance and pushed down onto his hard on in one fast stroke.

The experienced hooker fucked him with fluid strokes. Sometimes with a slower pace, then speeding up, causing him to groan ecstatically into Sexy Texy's quim.

When Sadie popped off, The Doctor longed to grab her hips and pull her back down on his quivering pole, but the ropes restrained him.

The pair of cheap whores switched positions, and as one pussy engulfed his throbbing cock, the other pushed down into his face. The bed creaked and squeaked on the rug less wooden floor and he feared they might actually crash down onto the next level.

"This is better than I expected." Said Sadie as she rode a tired tongue.

"I l know it! Best hundred bucks I spent all year."

Again Shady Sadie impaled herself on his ebony boner. The wanton hussy rocked her wide hips, ground down hard, running her nails down his bared chest, until she came with a roar.

"Oh, shit!"

Both women now jerked him off, scooting down on his restrained body and fanning his length between them. He raised his head and gulped at the sight of their humongous tits flapping as they wanked him off.

He felt the pressure in his balls and tensed in his binds as he erupted, rocketing white streaks into their faces and boobs.

"See? He's a fucking geyser!"

"So hot!"

x

Meanwhile...

Not too far away, The Man with no Shame readied his mount and cart.

Ruby had dressed anew. Thanks to Shame, who had a wardrobe stashed with clothes. She cut an elegant figure in a dress with full skirt, a demure neckline, and long sleeves. On her feet she now wore a new pair of leather button up boots.

"Where to now?" Wondered she.

"The Bad News Bar. The upstairs of which is a brothel. Run by Sexy Texy. I have a notion we might strike gold.

The Man with no Shame let Ruby down from his lap and then tethered his horse to the hitching rail outside of the town's only saloon. He lit up a smoke and looked up to the top window above the entrance. When they had left his secret hideaway, the clouds had begun to gather in the sky. Now, the heavens has opened and it was pissing down.

The fearless bounty hunter knew this room well. And as he remembered some of his past visits there, even this unflinching vigilante shuddered at the sordid memories. Even now, in the lashing rain he could make out monotonous creak of rusty bedsprings.

"Come on!"

Ruby did not wait on ceremony and rushed through the saloon doors, leaving them swinging wildly in her wake. Shame followed, leaving wet boot prints on the stairs as he watched the blonde filly take two steps at a time in her haste to find her kidnapped friend. Shame had suggested that Dead Eyed Dick had sold the black man off for a fee to the brothel keepers for a bit of unbridled entertainment.

The anxious girl listened intently and her ears pricked up at some muted voices coming from the last door on the left.

She put the side of her face to said door and distinctly heard the plaintive cries of the poor Doctor.

"He's in here!" She cried and turned the door knob.

"Hold your horses, young lady!"

Said Shame, fully expecting some tawdry and unsavory shenanigans within.

Sure enough, Ruby was confronted by the sight of her friend in the most improper and unseemly manner imaginable.

"Sodding hell!"

Ruby put her hand over her mouth and looked on in horror at The Doctor's defenseless body on all fours with an overweight slut sitting astride him in a scarlet frock as if he were her mount.

He had his head down and reins around his neck which were twisted back occasionally as his backside was slapped with a riding whip.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE, YOU BITCH!" Screamed the plucky girl as a shocked Sexy Texy dismounted the relieved Time Lord.

"Who the fuck are you. Oh, hello Shame. Who's the little twit?" She jerked her thumb at Ruby with disdain.

The bounty hunter stepped into the room after Ruby and turned nonchalantly to Sadie, smashing her nose in with a nifty right hook.

"Suck on that!"

"Fuck this. I'm off."

Announced Texy who took flight down the stairs, closely pursued by an incensed Ruby Sunday.

Outside, the rain lashed down and the badly kept street had begun to resemble a quagmire.

"Oh no you don't!"

Yelled Ruby with fire in her eyes. Texy turned her head, only to receive a very nicely rolled up ball of mud in the kisser!

She stooped down and rolled more mud pies in her fists and bombarded the Madame again and again.

"Fuck off! OHHH!"

Sheets of rain teemed down as the seething blonde sent muddy missile after muddy missile in the whore's direction, who stumbled and fell.

"AAAAH!"

The whore picked her grubby self up and launched at the startled Ruby.

The pair of crazed opponents went head over heel, and the front of Ruby's new dress was rent in twain.

As the rescued Doctor and The Man with no Shame came out of the saloon they were immediately drenched in the downpour.

"Catfight!" Cried the bounty hunter with a cheeky grin.

Ruby stood with her heaving breasts exposed and the front of her dress hanging in tatters before the enthralled audience.

Not to be outdone, she grabbed Texy's riding dress she had donned to sit upon The Doctor as if he were a pony, and gave it an almighty tug down.

"Silly bitch!"

The two grappled and shifted this way and that until they both tumbled into the brown morass that was once the main street.

As they fell, Texy reached out and found the waistband of Ruby's underwear and wrenched down hard.

Texy stood up, her naked body covered with streaks of mud and grime.

Ruby, dripping mud and rainwater, emerged from the boggy earth, totally naked and prepared for a fight.

Texy squelched forwards to the intrepid younger female and wrapped her arms around her slight form and squeezed.