Erotic Adventures of Slut Katy Ch. 02

Story Info
Stayed over and went to a swingers club.
7.2k words
4.52
12k
17
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 --Katy Freely Becomes a Slut

There was a loud knocking on my door, which woke me up. The pounding didn't help with the pulsating headache. Then I heard the door open with the woman yelling, "Housekeeping". Seeing me, she was very apologetic. Then she announced, "Sorry honey, but it's past your allotted check out time. I had this room as listed as vacant. You should call the front desk letting them know you will be staying over."

Here I was naked with my head and body aching. I got up to walk to the bathroom. When I went to pee, I felt sore. Touching my pussy lips they were very tender. Then I remembered what happened last night. Taking two aspirin, I hurried to check out. Putting on whatever was out to dress in, just jeans and a t-shirt that spelled sexy. It took me an hour to gather all of my things, pack them in my suitcase, and checked the room for anything I missed. Just as I was about to leave, the room phone rang.

Thinking it was the front desk I answered, "I'm all ready to check out. I'll be there in a minute."

Instead it was Bill and he chuckled, "Oh I see. You weren't going to say good-bye? Katy before you go stop by my room. I can help with the hangover you probably have and I know you wouldn't be able to drive home without my special remedy. Also, I need to give you the money you lovingly earned last night." He laughed again, "Or was it this morning?"

I was in agony and not thinking right. But he was correct about making that 4 hour drive back to L.A. in the state I was in. So I told him I'll be there in a minute. Taking my large suitcase, I rolled it down the hall to his room. Knocking on the door Amber answered it.

"Come in Katy," she softly spoke. "I have the stuff to help your head. Bill said you were very busy last night. I'm guessing you are probably sore too. If so, I have a gel that will take those aches away."

I walked in and Bill came out holding a glass of water that was fizzing. He told me it was called Blowfish. Telling me to gulp it down and in no time I would feel better. Dropping my suitcase, I took the glass and guzzled its contents. It tasted bitter and had an after taste.

Amber told me to come with her to the bathroom. Telling to take off my jeans and panty, I sat on the toilet. She took a tube of this clear gel, squirted some on my fingers, and told me to rub it around my vagina lips. As I did, it immediately began soothing the soreness. Then she squirted a lot more on my fingers, telling me to rub my clit and my inner opening. I did and again the soreness began to vanish. I was beginning to feel better. But Amber took a big glop of the gel, told me to spread my legs wide apart, knelt down, and pushed three fingers into my sore opening. I yelp because it did hurt. She pushed into me as deep as she could go. Twisting her fingers around to rub all of my inner soreness, this began to fade too. But I began to become aroused.

"There, that should do it. You needed to get the stuff deep in you or you would still hurt. In a couple of hours the ointment will do its job. You could probably have sex again, that is, if you wanted too."

When I got up, I felt so much better. My head ache was becoming dull and I could think. But when I went to put my panty back on, she barked and told me that I had to wait until my body absorbed the gel. Walking out naked from the waist down to the other room, Bill was on the phone. He was talking to someone.

When he hung up, he turned to me and said, "You don't look to bad from all the sex you had. I checked you out Katy, but they said you need to talk to security about some sort of extra fee. What's that about?"

Oh my god! It's that 20% escort fee the security guard told me I owed. I explained it to Bill with Amber listening to all of the details of having sex with the fat dude. Bill looked perturbed that the guy didn't pay for an extra hour and wasn't drunk like he pretended and really did fuck me. He told me to relax and he would be right back.

While he was gone, I and Amber got better acquainted. She told me how Bill saved her from the four guys that knew her at the strip club. Then she giggled and told me that he had trouble getting it up, because he said that I had drained him dry. Giggling she mentioned that he was good to go in the morning. I wasn't as upset as I was last night. I now understood why she answered the phone.

Then Bill came back in a huff and angrily verbalized. "That fucker checked out early this morning. Probably right after he finished fucking you Katy, because he knew I would come back to collect more money. I am really pissed that he played me. Then I went down to security to find out what they wanted you for and the guard explained. So I gave him two bills for that stupid whoring fee they are charging girls. I paid it because I feel bad about all of the mistreatment you had to deal with last night. It was just going to be a night of flaunting your body and getting accustom to showing off. It was to prove to you that you are an attractive Lady. Sex wasn't supposed to happen. And then you had eight guys fucking you. It seems that double your life time sexual experiences all in just one night. I'm so sorry."

He came over and tightly held me. I whispered, "That's okay Bill. I forgive you. But you did expand my capabilities, even though it wasn't what you had planned. I would have never gone to a strip club on my own or have sex with all those guys. Just to be honest, most of it was fun for me too. But I'm now feeling much better. I should go home."

He kissed me and then softly replied, "You know you can stay another night here with me. I'm not leaving until Sunday. We can do some sightseeing. Maybe go to Red Rocks for hiking or Boulder Dam. You did mention that this is your first trip to Vegas. What do you say?"

As I was slowly processing his suggestion, Amber giggled and said, "Please stay Katy. It will be fun showing a newbie my town. With all of your earnings we can get pampered; maybe a nice spa day? We can even go to a club later tonight that I know you would have fun at. Please! Please!"

Wow! A spa day just excited me. But first I wanted to go to Boulder Dam. And I didn't really feel like driving home anyway. So I enthusiastically answered, "That sounds like fun. Can we go to the dam first? I always wanted to see it. And then I never had a spa day. You're going to come too Amber?"

It was all set. I took my suit case and put on a thong panty with a pair of blue tight fitting shorts, a blue top with three quarter white lace sleeves that hung just off my shoulders. It was sheer so I but on a bra under it. Bill told me to take the bra off, but I refused. Amber on the other hand, had on a pink sun dress without a bra. I could see the outline of her nipples and if the light was right, it would look like see had nothing under it. Looking at her in such a sexy display, I took my bra off. Now my nipples were accented from under the blue material. So now we were both flaunting our looks.

It was almost two o'clock when we left for Boulder Dam. The afternoon went quickly as we were stared at by many men. The older guys seem the most interested. I was again enjoying myself teasing the guys, although I feel Amber whom had bigger breast, got more stares than me. So I flirted a little more like in a competition. When it came time to leave, we had to rush to our spa appointment. It was exactly what I needed. I nice massage, sitting in a mud bath, and having a facial. By the time three hours went by I was very relaxed. Going back to the hotel, Bill was napping.

Amber came over to me and kissed me. I initially pulled away but she persisted. Then I gave in. With our moaning Bill woke up. Seeing us making out he said, "Now that's a great view. But first why don't you both take the little pink pill."

Amber laughed and answered, "Are you sure Bill. You remember what happened last night. Do you want a repeat?"

He chuckled and replied, "We are planning to go to the Red Rooster, I just thought you two may need a little boost. You know how it gets on a Saturday night."

Amber laughed and handed me the pink pill. It was the same one I took the night before. We both swallowed them with water. Being already 7 pm, we went to get dressed. I didn't know what to wear. Amber told us she had to run home for an outfit and be back in an hour. As I was thinking, Bill gave me the blue top from my exhibition at the store to wear.

I tried to put on pants, but he barked, "What the fuck Katy. Just get that black thong on and the stockings. You're going clubbing and need to show off how beautiful you are.

"Oh my god; that's way too short", I grumbled. But he insisted.

I put it on with black thigh high stockings, a black G-string panty, and my new black stilettos with cute red bows. Also I didn't wear a bra, therefore my nipples protruded from under the tight material. Looking in the full-length mirror, I pulled the top down as far as I could, but it barely covered the tops of my stockings. When I raised my arms up, it rose to where it showed off my bare butt. I was so uncomfortable wearing it out in public. Taking a deep breath, I told myself that I needed to get over my inhibitions. I rationalized that I'd seen other girls wear dresses like this one and I needed to advertise myself in order to eliminate my own shyness. I needed to prove to myself that what my ex said about me wasn't true.

Bill took one look at me and blurted, "Oh Katy, you look very enticing. I think I'm going to get jealous tonight with all of those guys admiring your beauty and wanting to enjoy your treasures."

He came over to me put his strong arms around me and kissed me. Then he whispered, "You will be the hottest girl there." Wow! I never been told that I would be the hottest girl anywhere before.

Amber came back wearing a very short black halter top dress. Her big boobs were barely covered. She looked like she was advertising for fun. Standing next to each other Bill whistled and told us that we would probably be the sexiest girls at the club. Then we walked out to the lobby. Noticing that guys were ogling at us, we slowly sashayed by. A feeling of excitement came over me. It was like something I never had felt before. I was becoming a sex object. I never been one before and became excited by all of the gawks. Somehow I knew I was going to have fun and it didn't scare me, but instead I was electrified.

Now dinner was at a busy restaurant off the strip. We again were generating a lot of attention as we waited in the lobby for a table. I kept my knees tightly together with my hands in my lap, although the top was so short that I sat on my bare butt. Amber had hers legs crossed showing a lot of thigh. When we got up for a table, I didn't pull my top back down and it barely covered my ass. As I walked by a table full of guys, I could feel their stares and I wiggled my walk a little bit more. Amber just looked at them with a big smile. She knew how to tease them. Dinner was great and we split a bottle of wine, although I drank most of it. I was becoming extremely nervous about this whole endeavor and the wine did help. Becoming a little tipsy, I'd even stopped keeping my knees tightly together and didn't care who looked. The table where those guys were sitting was close enough to I bet they got a nice view.

I thought clubbing was at a hotel, but instead we drove out of the strip and east to a residential area. I and Amber were sitting in the back seat of Bill's BMW kissing and fondling each other. When she put her hand under my dress and began rubbing my clit, I immediately became amorous. I began moving my hips because it felt fantastic. Just like last night at the strip club, my body was dictating my behavior.

That's when Amber sensually said, "That's it Katy. Just enjoy yourself tonight. This should help stimulating your desires."

Anyway, we finally found the party house in east Las Vegas around 11 P.M. There were a lot of cars in a vacant lot next to it, so we had to park in the dirt lot. Bill dropped us off at the door and he went to park. As I was standing there, Amber had her arm around me telling me how hot I was. But now I started to get very uneasy wearing such a revealing outfit and said so. Amber put her hand in between my legs and rubbed my wet passion. As she did that, we kissed again. It was like she knew what to do to me. I was now just craving more.

Once Bill got there, we walked toward the door and into an entry. There was music playing, many couples dancing, and some unattached guys standing or sitting around the room. I felt like they all were watching me. Suddenly, I was engulfed by huge adrenaline rush of excitement! A friendly burly guy asked for our donation of $40 per couple and $10 for Amber. He inquired if this was our first time here. I tightly held Bill's arm and said it was, but Amber giggled and said she been there before. Looking at us, he explained the rules about no one upstairs unless they are a couple, NO means NO, and to practice safe sex as he pointed to a large bowl filled with condoms.

Just as we were walking away he said, "Oh by the way. Just some advice! I wouldn't take your beautiful ladies to the Group Room. This is singles night, so there are a lot of guys looking for girls to have fun with. It would be wise to stay out of it." He pointed to a brown current. I giggled and for some reason became very curious about that room.

As we were sitting at the bar, I needed a drink. Since it was BYOB (bring your own booze) and we didn't bring any, a nice guy named TJ was sitting next to me. He told us that I could help myself to his. The bar guy then made me a double margarita, while Amber just had water. As we began talking for a while, TJ said he came there every Saturday because they allow single guys in for $100. Then he laughed and told us that by this time there is usually a lot more action.

Then he chuckled and said, "But things are looking up with the arrival of you girls. You two are very attractive and I would be happy to get you girls started on having fun."

That's when it hit me. This is a sex club and I was here to partake. But instead of being upset, my body was becoming aroused with thoughts of being ravished. For some reason I wanted sex. Looking around for possible hook ups, I did notice it being an older crowd and a lot more guys than girls.

I leaned over to Bill and whispered, "Did you bring me here to have sex again like last night?"

Smiling he answered, "Only if you want to Katy. You don't have too. You have the power to say no. It's entirely up to you. But if you do decide to partake, you can't charge like last night. The sex is strictly voluntarily." His answer eased my mind.

Every time I looked over at TJ he was checking me out by staring at my legs. When he looked up at me, his eyes would stop at my chest. I just thought he was a typical horny guy, but for some reason I was enjoying his gazes. I knew he wanted me and now I liked the attention because he was cute. I thought maybe later I would enjoy him. Amber was sitting next to Bill and seemed to have his attention, leaving TJ interest in me.

Anyway, I was becoming very giddy from the drink and wanted to dance. I grabbed Bill's hand and we went to the dance floor. As we danced, I was becoming very amorous and kept rubbing my body up against him. When I twirled, I could see TJ staring at me and smiling. I had forgotten how high my dress rose up with my hands in the air. Becoming hornier from the Margarita, I teasingly kept rubbing up against Bill asking about peeking in that room; just to see. I don't know why I was so fixated about it, but I was.

After a while, Bill wanted to rest or was that fuck. He whispered about finding us a private place so we all could make love. Taking Amber's hand instead of mine, he walked with her up the stairs. That left me standing alone, but then TJ grabbed my hand and we went back to the dance floor. I had so much energy and still wanted to dance, so I smiled and waved bye to Amber and Bill. As we danced, he continually complimented me on my beauty and how hot I looked swaying to the music. He said I was making a lot of guys very horny, desiring me. Then he kissed me and I kissed him back.

He whispered, "Gorgeous you have such a nice ass and those longs legs are very enticing. I bet you're one hot little fuck too. I would love to take you to the Group Room for sex. Want to go?"

Wow! I liked those compliments because my ex used to tell me that no one else would ever want a prude like me. I was becoming very turned on knowing guys became horny just by looking at ugly me. Then he asked if I wanted to see what goes on in there. I quickly screeched, "Oh my God! YES!" But for some reason, I missed him saying he wanted to have sex with me. All I heard was Group Room.

He smiled and pulled me toward it. But before we went in, we stopped at the bar and told the bartender to make me a special drink. I watched intently as this guy pour some tequila and margarita mix over some ice. Then he took a small packet that contained a white powder and shook it into the blender. After he poured the finished cocktail into a large glass, he handed it to me.

"Now gorgeous, if you drink this you will have such a great time. But I have to warn you that some girls have become uncontrollable total sluts afterwards. So drink it at your own risk," he revealed.

I took a sip and it was very yummy. Looking up at him, I asked what the white powder was. That's when TJ laughed and answered, "Oh don't worry about that gorgeous. It's not a date rape drug or ecstasy or anything harmful, although you may feel ecstasy afterwards. Most girls do!"

They laughed and the bartender added, "Sweetie it's completely safe and girls have thanked me because they had the best sex ever. But if you feel uneasy about it, by all means don't drink it. But if you do, I guarantee you'll be a very satisfied girl. It's your choice!"

As a result of having danced for an hour, I was terribly thirsty, so I began sipping and then gulping it. Bill came back without Amber and said he'd found us a nice private room. I giggled and answered that TJ was going to take me in the Group Room, as soon as I'd finished this yummy drink. Bill wasn't happy about that, but TJ told him it would be fun for me. Then he asked Bill what it would take to let me go into that room.

Bill looked disappointed, but motioned TJ to follow him. I watched as they stopped near a back wall and began arguing. Then TJ took something out of his pocket that looked like money and gave it to Bill. He looked at it and put it in his pocket.

I was just finishing my drink, when they came back. Bill looking into my now spaced out eyes blurted, "So I'm going to leave it up to you Katy. Do you want to go into that room and have sex with TJ and maybe a few others or come with me for our own little threesome with Amber?"

I had just finished the last drop of my drink, looked at Bill and slurred, "Well isn't that why you brought me here to have sex with others? So I guess I want to see what all the fuss is about in that room"

I got up off my stool, almost falling and TJ held me up. Then all three of us walked into the mysterious Group Room. I guess my curiosity just got the better of me and I also was feeling very aroused by the sex talk. Being tipsy, I'd thought I was only going to visit the room and didn't plan to stay. Sex didn't even occur to me, but I was eager to find out what was in the room.

The large room was nothing special. It was dimly lighted with small elevated beds, padding on the floor, and a round padded stage in the middle of the room. I heard sounds of sex in one corner. Looking over this older chubby girl had two older guys having sex with her. Okay my curiosity was satisfied and time to leave. Just as I was about to turn around and go, I suddenly become really hot. It was as if a fire was ignited in between my legs and I wanted it quenched with a big throbbing cock. I had this uncontrollable urge to be ravished. I started to sway with the music. As I began rubbing my hands up and down my body and boobs, TJ came over and held me so I could rub myself up against him and it felt extremely pleasing. He asked how I was feeling, but I think he already knew.

12