Erotic Adventures of Slut Katy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled and slurred, "What was in that drink? I'm so freaking horny. Are you going to make love to me?"

I pushed myself harder against TJ body and passionately kissed him. When we broke for air, he pulled up my dress so others could see my assets. I didn't care as long as someone was going to quench my hot sexual thirst. He rubbed my drenched pussy, pulling the G-string tight in my butt, and bent me forward so guys could see my ass. I could hear guys commenting on my cute ass and how I would look on all fours.

"Do you want me to fuck you Katy?" was his question. I didn't answer. Then he continued, "We told you it was just a little Molly to get you relaxed. Some girls also become very hot and horny. I was hoping it would have that effect on you too and I see it has. You'll thank me later by being one, happy, satisfied little girl. But right now we all need to see that exquisite body of yours."

The next thing I remember was being taken over to one of the elevated beds and lifted up on it. I helped them pull down my top and take off my panty. I willing spread my legs apart so everyone, now five guys, including Bill and TJ, could see my hairless, swollen, wet pussy. It was like the suppressed slut part of me was finally allowed out of its cage and set free. All of my long time sexual restraints suddenly disappeared. I was feeling so libidinous. Like a hidden desire of having more than one guy at a time, I somehow wanted them all to take me.

As I was now holding two guys' cocks, TJ stood in front pushing my legs farther apart. Suddenly I heard Bill yell my name. I looked up and smiled at him, just as a bright flash blinded me for a moment. He was holding his phone and snapped a flash photo. Afterwards, he told me he was going up to Amber and have fun. Then TJ pushed my legs up and dropped his head in between them. Devouring my drenched excited pussy, just made me moan with pleasure. As I was panting in delight, my nipples were being pulled by other two guys. Their hands were all over my body, but especially my boobs. Suddenly, they attempted to push their cocks into my mouth.

It was an exhilarating sexual feeling like nothing I've ever experienced before. I was captivated having fun slurping on these guys' bare cocks, while TJ was giving such fantastic bliss. Suddenly I shook with my first of many orgasms that I had that night. I couldn't believe how quickly I came, because it usually takes me a longer to build up to it. I guess the days of having orgasms with Bill and the strip club, made my body want it.

When I did, TJ stopped licking and fingering me, looked up at me with his face wet and asked, "Well gorgeous! Since you just enjoyed a huge orgasm, is it okay for all of us fuck you too? You have such a gorgeous fuckable body. It would give us great pleasure to hear your screams of ecstasy over and over again. We would enjoy having that hot little cunt of yours feel our big cocks. Well, what do you say?"

He started to finger my clit again as they waited for an answer. It felt fantastic, making me crave more euphoria than I was already feeling. I quickly moaned, "Oh yes, please do!"

A guy with his phone was pointed at me and told TJ that he'd gotten it all. TJ smiled and told me that they all would be happy to grant my wish. At the time I didn't care.

Quickly, TJ standing in front of me pushed my legs up and began to enter my very excited pussy with his big bare cock. I have to say, that felt so damn good going into me that I almost came again, but instead I loudly moaned with the intense pleasure it was giving me. Then he started to fuck me very slowly, while the other guys watched and had me play with their cocks.

I squealed and moaned while yelling, "Oh yes, that's it! Oh god it feels so good! I can feel all of you in me. Oh yes. Harder! Yes! Yes!"

As he pushed deeper into me, I lustfully moved my hips with his rhythm, while my boobs jiggle back and forth with each one of his pleasurable thrusts. Sometime later and as I was relishing his cock throbbing in me, a guy with tattoos and long hair walked in.

He watched what was going and yelled, "Great, a gang-bang!"

I turned toward him and smiled. He smiled back, walked up closer and asked if he could partake.

I moaned, "I guess so! Oh that feels so good! Fuck me harder TJ! Oh yes."

He turned to TJ and asked the same question. TJ slowed down and answered, "Sure, dude! The more the merrier. But all of us have to finish her first."

The guy laughed, quietly said something to TJ, left, and in a few minutes came back with four guys behind him.

When I turned back to concentrate on TJ, he picked up the pace and was speedily pumping me, creating such a stir that I again came in orgasmic bliss. He just kept plowing into my pussy as I squealed in pleasure until he finally pulled out. Taking his cock to my face, he told me to open wide as he shot a huge load into my mouth. To my surprise, I loved it and swallowed most of it. That's when things started to become a little blurry like I had no grasp of what was happening. But as the guys started to take turns and having fun with me, I was conscious and having unbelievable orgasms. I just don't know who was doing me or even what they looked like. It just felt fantastic.

With my new top starting to become cum stained, I had them take it off over my head, as I was waiting for the next guy's to take his turn. Now naked except for my stockings, the group began a non-stop display of lust with me as their licentious sperm receptacle and for some reason I enjoyed every minute of it. It was like being in a real live porno flick! The only difference was some guys came really quickly, like after a few pumps then they came on me. Others lasted longer and a few lasted a long, long time. TJ did me three times.

Anyway, I was constantly screaming to fuck me harder. When one guy finished, I would turn back and ask who was next on many occasions. I was so out of control and was having so many wonderful orgasms in the process. It was a night to remember and I often relive it, as I play with my vibrator. I just don't know who got into me that night. Maybe it was that drink that allowed me to eliminate all of my inhibitions. I really just don't know. I thought I was going to die in orgasmic bliss, because I had several one right after the other. It was something I now often enjoy whenever I'm gang banged.

A long time later, I heard Bill and Amber coming into the room by what she said, "Wow! I didn't know she would be gang banged tonight. Has she been at it all this time?"

Bill answered, "I guess so. She does look great with semen all over her now doesn't she?"

Amber snickered and replied, "Yeah she does. But I'm jealous. I could have been in here too."

Some guy bellowed, "Well sexy, it's not too late. Come here."

The next think I heard was Amber moaning, "Oh god yes! You're really big. Yes, Yes!"

Well to end this tale of debauchery, I was in this unbelievable state of utter euphoria until early morning and was a gooey mess when it was all over. One guy after another took me, creating such indescribable elation for all of us. I didn't know who was doing me at any time, except TJ. I always knew when he put his cock in me, because he always said something nice to me, like, "Katy I hope you are enjoying this as much as all of us. Your body is so fucking hot and I love your new look with our cream all over you."

I would moan back something like, "OH! Yes I am! Don't stop! I want to feel all of you deep inside me and cumming all over me."

Another guy teased, "Too bad we couldn't fuck that hot ass too and double the slut."

They did try to do my ass. While I was on all fours, someone started to push a finger in, but I yelled NO. So he stopped even though others were trying to persuade me. TJ finally stepped in and told them that NO means NO and they should be thankful that I'm still really horny to fuck.

When I was finally coming down from my high, I had cum dripping all over my body and from my stretched hole. I guess that burly guy was there watching during the event too. I even think he even took a turn. Amber had already left with some guy and Bill was there to help me.

As guys were leaving, he stood me up and said, "I guess you have really advanced your sexual knowledge this weekend. I can't believe you allowed them gang bang you. That even surprised me."

The place was now almost empty, as Bill took me naked out to a rest room. It had a small shower and toilet in it. As cum slithered down my thighs with some dripping off my chin, Bill helped me over to it. I hurt a little trying to walk, but not as much as the next couple of days when my pussy was very sore. He turned on the water, helped me off with my torn stockings, and threw them in a small trash can in the corner. After I dressed, I couldn't find my panty and left it off.

As I was finally leaving the building, the burly guy stopped me and said, "Where are you going, you can't leave just yet. We have something to give you."

I turned around and waited for him, the bartender, and TJ to walk up to me. The burly guy said, "For the best of the night, here is a free pass. Just call me ahead of time so I can set something special up for you. You were fantastic. Also the guys took up a collection and here is a little something for you."

As he handed me an envelope, the bartender also chimed in and said, "Now you have to tell me if drinking the Molly was worth it and made you one satisfied girl. I know I had fun enjoying your sexy body."

I just looked at him smiled and answered, "I've never been so naughty before and I had so many wonderful orgasms, which is also a first for me. So I guess you can say that I'm totally satisfied." I giggled as we left.

When we got to the car, I began feeling very remorseful. I looked in the envelope and there was 8 twenties. Now I was ashamed by my scandalous behavior and being paid like some whore. In my wildest dreams I never thought I would ever be gang banged.

I looked sheepishly at Bill and said, "I don't know what happened or what I was doing. I don't even know how many guys had sex with me. Do you know Bill?"

Tears formed in my eyes, when he answered, "Katy, if you really want to know, I'll tell you; but you probably should just forget it. But instead ask yourself if you had fun and enjoyed the night, like you just said you did. I mean it sure seemed like you were having fun from the way you kept screaming for someone to fuck you."

I looked into his eyes and replied, "Well, thinking about it, I guess you're right. I did have fun from all of my yummy orgasms. I just didn't know who was giving them to me. I loved making them cum. That was such a thrill knowing little old me had made them that horny to cum on me. And for some dumb reason, I loved the taste of their seed."

He laughed and asked me if it really matter as long as I enjoyed it. Suddenly it hit me! I really did enjoy it! It is just that I've never done anything like that before or drank so much sperm. But now I began to feel really humiliated and ashamed. I asked Bill if he thought that I was now a whore.

He smiled, held me and answered, "Katy I'm so happy that I got to watch you enjoying the night. I have and always will think of you as a classy lady. So no, you are not a whore or ever will be in my book. The money was a thank you for allowing them to fuck you. Don't think of it as being paid like a hooker."

I held him tightly, laid my head on his shoulder, closed my eyes and we drove back to the hotel.

****

The next morning I woke up with a knock at the door and the smell of coffee. Opening my eyes, the waiter was bringing in breakfast. He sat it up and left. Then Bill said, "Wake up sleepy head. I bet you are famished from last night's romp. I didn't know what you like so I ordered pancakes, eggs and bacon, fruit bowl and lots of coffee."

I was naked when I sat up and didn't remember how I got undressed or when I went to sleep. Slowly I got up and gingerly walked to the bathroom. Just like the day before my pussy hurt and I was very sore. Looking in the mirror, I saw how bruised I was on my inner thighs and my pussy lips also were reddened. I saw the tube of the gel on the counter and I took it. After I rubbed it into my vagina, I began to feel better. Finding a hotel robe I put it on and walked out. Sitting at the table I began sipping the coffee. Bill asked how I was feeling.

Smiling I said, "This is so nice of you Bill. Thanks. But I am sore and for some reason my legs hurt. My knees are also reddened."

Bill looking concerned replied, "I'm sorry to hear that Katy. But how's your head?"

I giggled and said, "Thank God! I don't have a head ache today."

As I took a helping of scrambled eggs and a pancake, Bill handed me a pink pill. With a smile he said, "Now take another pill. It will give you the energy you need to drive home. But I have to ask if those guys gave you anything last night? It seems to me that you were very submissive last night and begged to be fucked. That's not normal behavior."

"What do you mean Bill," I replied.

He chuckled and answered, "Well that pink pill you took gives you energy and intensifies your pleasure receptacles. But if they gave something else then maybe that's why you were as eager as you were last night. I can't believe in just two nights you have become such a willing slut. And I know the pink pill wouldn't have that effect on you."

I had to think for a minute. My mind wasn't as sharp as it usually is. As Bill waited for a response I started to devour the eggs. I was freaking hungry that I ate all of the eggs.

Then I remembered. "Well I think they put something called Molly in my drink. They said it would relax me and make me a very satisfied girl. It did do that, but also my pussy became really hot and the sex quenched the heat. Do you think that created my need for sex?"

Bill gave me a look of concern and answered, "Katy they gave you a type of Ecstasy. No wonder you fucked all of those guys and kept begging for it. I hope you won't feel any side effects. Sometimes that drug stays in your system for weeks."

I was now alarmed and wanted to get home as quick as possible. I guzzled my coffee and quickly went to get dressed. I had so much energy and I felt like everything was closing in on me. My anxiety went through the roof and I started to get suspicious about the pink pill too. I was very horny Friday night too, but wasn't hot in my vagina like last night. But Bill calmed me and suggested to fly home instead of driving. He was worried that I may still have a destructive effect from the Molly.

Opening my suitcase the blue shorts and top that I wore to boulder dam was on top. I quickly took them out and put it on without a panty or bra. I just wanted to get out. I even began to distrust Bill. It took me 10 minutes to leave. I said my good bye and thanked him. But Bill told me that he would walk me to my car. Once all my stuff was loaded in my Honda Civic, Bill held me and we kissed. His hand went to my pussy and he rubbed it over the clothes. I felt like I was becoming amorous again. I pulled away and quickly got into my car.

But before I could turn the engine on, Bill held the door open and said, "Well Katy, you look very beautiful dressed really hot. I hope you have a safe trip home. But in case you need help here's my number. Call me so I'll have your number."

Not thinking I immediately called me. His cell phone rang. Seeing my number, he smiled and said, "I really like you Katy and hope we can be friends. I get to LA a few times a year and would love to take you out when in town."

I smiled and answered, "Okay Bill. That would be nice. I will call you when I get home. And thanks for such a wonderful time enjoying myself."

He replied, "You're welcomed gorgeous. I'm happy that I could enlighten you about sex and you now have the knowledge needed to enjoy yourself. Drive safely. I'll be waiting for that call." I closed the door, started the engine and drove off.

****

Stay tuned for chapter three. My drive home had some unexpected naughty behavior.

12