Erotic Adventures of Slut Katy Ch. 05

Story Info
How I became an unwilling prostitute.
7.2k words
4.34
16.7k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 -- From Slut to Whore

The next day I was at my job trying concentrate on work. I had on my black pants and a white sleeveless top. I thought about taking the bra off and unbutton the top two, but I'm sure my boss Mrs. Hopkins wouldn't approve. But I knew the guys in the office would. Some of them have already hit on me, but I always seemed unavailable. Today all I could think about was sex. It was like every guy I saw I immediately checked out their package. I wondered how big they would get, sucking on their cocks for a while. I gave guys that I normally would ignore, a nice smile and tried to flirt. Not getting the response I imagined, I began day dreaming about Bill. That is, until my co-worker Emma woke me up from it.

"Katy, are you all right," she asked. "You don't seem your normal self. Anything happen in Vegas that you want to talk about?"

I just smiled and answered, "No not really. It was boring but I did meet a guy."

I tried to leave it without saying anything further, but she kept bugging me about the week in Vegas. I finally told her about Bill, but nothing about the rest of the 20 or so guys that I had sex with or the gang bang at the swingers club.

Suddenly, my pussy went from wanting sex to aching, like suddenly in a sharp pain. By the time lunch came around, my pussy was throbbing in agony. It was nothing I felt before. Being worried about catching an STD, I immediately call my doctor's office to get an appointment. They could see me at 4 pm. I told my boss that I wasn't feeling well and hurried to make my appointment.

As I was on the examining table with my legs up in stirrups, the doctor began his probing. It hurt every time he touched my vagina and I cried in pain. As I squealed, he said, "I see you have been very sexually active Katy. You're all bruised around your vagina and I can feel how tender you are inside. But it looks like you just have a vagina infection and can be cured with antibiotics."

He paused like gathering his thoughts then stated, "I know you're an adult now Katy and can sometimes make bad choices. But this is usually caused by someone alternating from anal sex to vaginal sex. Was that the case Katy?"

I had tears in my eyes. I didn't know what to say. He's been my doctor since I was 12. He knows my family. I was very embarrassed, blushed and sheepishly answered, "Yes. I was in Vegas and got carried away. Please don't tell my mother."

With a stern look he replied, "Look Katy, I never reveal a patients history with anyone else. And not to judge, but you have always been a careful lady. I would have expected this from your sister. But I need to know how you got involved and did they use condoms?" He already assumed it was more than one guy.

I was now mortified of what I did. So I tried to keep my composure and answered about the weekend. I gave him all the details. Afterwards, he didn't even give me a lecture that I was expecting. But he did tell me that the Molly wouldn't make me promiscuous and was probably the Pink Pills that had something to do with my behavior. What he knew about them was a female Aphrodisiac and I should look it up when I got home. Then he gave me two prescriptions; one for a cream to apply to my vagina twice a day and another for antibiotics to be taken as prescribed until they run out. I also had to abstain from sex, until he sees me again in two weeks. Then the nurse came in gave me a shoot for the infection and took blood for testing to make sure I didn't catch a STD.

I was very depressed when I left. Being worried that with all of the unprotected sex, I also caught something. But then it hit me about the pills Bill gave me. When I got home, I got on line and googled 'The Pink Pill'. I was surprised what I found and became angry at myself for trusting Bill. He must have known that the pill makes a girl overly horny or he wouldn't have keep giving it to me. Although, Amber also took the pill and she wasn't as needy as I was those two nights. But I had to find out exactly what it was and why I was still so freaking horny.

There were many sites to click on, but I went to their site. The ad stated, "The Pink Pill is specifically designed for women and is formulated to provide a number of positive results including: Dramatic enhancement in receptivity and 'readiness' in areas of sexual stimulation. It is formulated to waken and strengthen a woman's sexual yearning and libido. The Pink Pill's unique formula encourages a more lubricated, receptive and sensitive vagina and clitoris, which intensifies pleasure. This will allow the woman to experience a state of intense gratification. It will improve energy levels and excitement levels during foreplay by enlarging the g-spot and clitoris area of stimulation. The effects on the quality of a woman climaxes are truly extraordinary. 'Intense, deep, passionate, and earth-shattering' are a few of the words women have often used to describe The Pink Pill's outcome. In addition, multiple orgasms are achieved at a higher rate including one right after another."

Oh my god! All those things I felt, after I took the pill. But then I found a site that described some of the side effects. That is when I realized of how it really affected my behavior and probably the reason I had sex with so many men. It was a warning to women that decide to take the Pink Pill supplement.

It stated, "The ingredients found in the pill can create adverse sexual desires affecting a small percentage of women and why it took three times to get approved by the FDA. These effects are: A high uncontrollable desire for sexual intercourse from 4 to 12 hours and even days after taking the pill. During intercourse, she will be able to have orgasms and earth shattering climaxes, which may result in having more sex than her body can accommodate. She can become very sore and even have vaginal infections from over indulging in intercourse. The effects can linger in some women allowing them to become uncontrollable sex addicts for weeks. If giving multiple does or daily use, the women may suffer erotic dreams that when awake can turn into reality."

After reading about the Pink Pill, I realized that when Bill said, "That the pill did a number on me and I had taken to it," this was what he meant. All of my mindless sexual desires occurred after I took those damn pills. At least the good news was that I wasn't in control of my desires and with time I should be able to become normal again.

Once I read all of the information, I was very concerned that I was one of the small percentages and Bill knew it, when he told me that I was hooked on sex. I didn't know what to do or even how to deal with these stimulates. Even now I'm still horny, but I have to abstain for two weeks. I hoped by that time the pill would have worn off. Once that happened, I felt confident that I could return to being normal good Catholic girl. I would go to confession this week and ask God for forgiveness. But if Bill did come to town, I would tell him off in person. The good news I received later in the week that my STD tests came back negative.

******

It's been over a month when Bill text me that he was coming into town on a Wednesday and wanted to get together. Being given the green light to partake in sexual activities weeks before, I was nervous because my sexual urges finally subsided. But could I keep abstaining from sexual intercourse was my dilemma.

Once we met, I told Bill off about making me such a willing slut. He played dumb about the pills and sincerely apologized. He told me that Amber was the person that gave him the pills and said it was safe. Being such a hunk and I really liked him, I bought his story. Also Bill can be very persuasive or was I that naïve. After two nights of being obstinate, I finally gave in and had a lot of sex with him on Friday night. I won't lie because it felt great with a few orgasms. I had forgotten how good of a lover Bill was.

Saturday we were out to Newport Fashion Island for shopping. It was a good time with a lot of holding, kissing and nice compliments. I loved modeling for him and was become trusting again. After a few Margaritas at lunch, he wanted me to take that Pink Pill just to see if it still would affect me. I refused to his dismay and he became very understanding. He chuckled and told me I probably wouldn't need it anyway. We went back to my place and we made love again, cuddled and feel asleep. When I awoke, he wanted to take me to dinner, but I had to wear the red dress I just bought. He suggested that I didn't put a bra on. Again I refused, but gave into just nipple patches instead. Luckily it wasn't real short, like being a few inches below my knees, although it had a slit up the middle all the way to my waist. The slit was covered by both parts of the dress, although a nice wind could separate it showing off my legs. I had to hold it together to walk.

He sat close to me in a booth at Chris Ruth steak house. I'm vegan and just ordered a salad, although I drank a few glasses of wine. He did tell me how gorgeous I was over and over again, rubbed my legs and pulled the material off the opening. I'm sure as we kissed a few times, I was somewhat exposing my bright red thong. I was becoming amorous and figured he just wanted sex again, once we were back at my place. Realizing that my legs were exposed up to my waist from his play, I got up and went to the restroom to fix myself. When I got back, I wanted him and quickly ate. He took his time like he was waiting for something. I finished off the wine while he ate.

As we were driving me back to my condo, he said a weird phrase and I remembered hearing it when in Vegas a few times. It went something like "Katy is needy." But then I can't remember what went next or if I even answered him. As he reached over and began rubbing my nipple, I woke up like from a daze. Then he pulled apart my red dress at the slit and stroked my pussy. I immediately became really horny, because I let him do it without any resistance. It felt wonderful submitting to the pleasure he was creating in me. When he pulled into a seedy bar parking lot, I was craving him in the worst way; just like I was in Vegas before he took me to the strip club.

We kissed for some time, as he groped me. Then he pulled down my red thong taking it off and pushed his fingers inside my wet wanting hole. I just moaned in pleasure. As he fingered me, he had me untie the back of my dress and lowered it off my breast. In a minute, he pulled off the nipple coverings, began kissing and playing with them. As he speedily finger banged me, I was moving my hips enjoying the bliss. I guess he could tell that I was about to cum, because he stopped playing with my nipples and removed his fingers from my passion.

"Oh don't stop Bill," I cried. "I want you to fuck me right now. Please Bill! You've made me overexcited for you."

That's when he chuckled, said another weird phrase, which I have still no idea what it was. When I later try to remember it, it was like gibberish to me. Afterwards, I became a passive sex starved woman. Just like the night I went to the swingers club.

That's when he said, "It's not me that will be fucking you tonight Katy. Since I already had my friends interested in having sex with you tonight and you refused the inducement pill, I crushed three of them up. When you went to the rest room at dinner, I mixed them in your last glass of wine and sprinkled some on your food. I was just activating you and Katy you responded just like you did in Vegas." It was like I heard him, but in my docile state I didn't realize what he was telling me, until days later.

Then he gave out a huge laugh. Like he wanted me to know and said, "And what you told me of their effect, I bet you'll be begging for sex the rest of the night, early morning, and hopefully weeks to come. You see Katy; I knew all about the pill and was looking for a girl in Vegas to try them on. After I gave you the first one, I saw how passionate you got. That's when I knew you were going to become another willing slut and hopefully my whore. And Katy you didn't disappoint me. Then while fucking you under the pills spell and with a very little hypnosis inducement, you effortlessly went under my control. And now Katy, this night, you'll be introduced into a very rewarding career change when you become that easy whore."

I didn't what to to say as he chuckled some more and got out of the car. Then he opened my door and pulled me out. He tied my halter top loosely around my neck, which left my boobs partially exposed. I tried to resist, but he said another phrase and I immediately became mindless. As we slowly strolled to the entrance of the bar, he held me around the waist and told me how hot it will be watching me fuck. Just before we got there, he stopped. Telling to bend over and lean against the wall, I unthinkingly did as he asked. Then he took something out of his pocket and a tube of lube. I saw him squirting it on what look like a dildo.

"Push your ass up a little Katy," he barked. Not responding quickly enough, he slapped my ass. It stung and I pushed up. As he began pushing the dildo in my ass he nastily said, "That's a good girl. Since you've already had anal sex, this should be an easy adjustment for you. You'll thank me later by becoming a complete whore."

I yelped, "It hurts Bill." The pain woke me up from my trance like state and I was starting to get my wits back again. "Why are you doing this to me? I'm not that type of girl and really a good girl. Why do you want me to be slut or worst yet your whore?" He laughed but didn't answer and continue driving the plug in me. So I inquired again. "Please Bill! Can't we just go back to my Condo and make love. Please. I don't understand why you want me to be used again by lots of guys? I don't want to go in. Just take me home. I'll do whatever you want at home. Please! Please!"

Slapping my ass hard a few times, he callously answered, "Stop the fucking whining Katy. When I first saw you, I knew you were what guys call a prick tease. You are very attractive with a nice body, cute face, and sexually desirable. But you just tease guys and won't have sex. I needed to give an incentive for you to become my newest slut. If I didn't give you the pill in Vegas, you wouldn't have enjoyed yourself, but just got everyone horny. But after the strip club, I had to get your mind ready too. And that was easier then when I put Amber under. Girls like you and Amber deserve to be used like cheap whores as punishment for all of the years of teasing men that you've done. After tonight or is that morning, you'll be one well fucked whore and I'm taking photos to show everyone you know. There will be no going back, even if you wanted too, because I'll have proof of your nasty disgusting behavior for everyone who knows you to see. You'll become just like Amber."

He spread the slit on my dress to barely covering my privates and played with my clit again. Saying another weird phrase, I instantly became compliant. My pussy was now dictating my behavior. I didn't think of anything but pleasing Bill's wishes.

Although the sign on the door said closed for private party, he pushed the bar door open and pulled me in. We stood looking around. There were guys sitting at the bar looking at a ball game, a few guys playing pool and four guys playing cards. They were all older men about the same age maybe forties or fifties. I even saw a few black guys talking.

A burly bartender saw us and yelled, "It's about time Bill. Is she the entertainment for tonight?"

Looking around, I saw at least a dozen guys stop looking at the baseball game on TV and turned to stare at me. The bartender named Bull, walked over to us and smiled. He turned me around and spanked my ass. Then he chuckled, "This is the best yet Bill. I sure hope she fucks as well as she looks. Let's get a better look at her."

Pulling me to an empty table, he picked me up to stand on. Then he went behind me, untied my halter top and let the dress fall completely off me. Bill had me step out of it, leaving it in a pile on the table. Bull then groped my ass and pushed his hand in my ass crack. Feeling the anal plug, he snickered. "I see what we have here is a complete whore. Boys she has an anal plug. I guess we're using both holes tonight." All I heard were clapping and nasty comments.

The guys now were walking toward me. But before they got to me, Bill yelled, "Not yet guys. We need to pay up."

One guy yelled, "How much?"

Bill answered with a smirk, "Since she is in training, I'll leave it up to you guys, but you have to give me twenty to start. There will be a tip jar in the room. Put in as much as you think she was worth. But let's not be too rough with her first night as whore. Also, she needs to practice swallowing cum. You can even blow it on her face or mouth, but let's leave her pussy clean for the next guys. And guys, she'll be here all night and morning or until everyone has their fill of fucking her, but each time you fuck please leave her a tip. Lastly if you can prove you're STD free, you can fuck her bear back, otherwise I have a box of condoms to use." I have to say that no one used condoms.

Bull took my hand, lifted me off, walked me down a dark hall and down some concrete stairs. We stopped and he turned on a red light that lit up a long corridor with a cement wall one side. There were different colored curtains on the other side hanging from a high rope. We only walked until the first curtain. He pulled the brown drapery back and pulled me into an area. The small place had concrete walls on two sides and solid wall on the other side like dividing the next area. There were a few shelves with bottles of booze and water. The floor was padded and squishy when walking on it. There was a sleep bag and a few pillows thrown around. A bucket that was labeled toilet and a few soiled towels were in the corner. Also, there I saw one roll of TP next to the bucket. I was in complete anguish as I fell on my ass.

He came in and nastily said, "This is going to be your home for the night and morning. You are very attractive and from what Bill have told me, that you love to fuck. Well slut, well see how good pleasing guys you really are. Right now there are fourteen guys waiting and maybe more will come later. I'm sure everyone will want seconds with such a hot looking slut. There is water and vodka on the shelf, and if you need to pee use the bucket. Right now, I'm going be first to fuck you. So get those legs open."

I looked up and saw him take his pants down and went on top of me. He was already hard and quickly rammed it in me. Looking at the curtain, a few other guys were looking in. As Bull speedily fucked me, the other comments were very nasty. I don't know how long he was fucking me, but he finally began grunting. Then he pulled out and told me to open my mouth. I huge stream of semen squirted in it and on my cheek. It dripped down to my breast. As I lay there, two others came in and undressed. Soon I had a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy.

I could see others looking in as these two guys took their time alternating between my mouth and pussy. Guys kept tell them to hurry up. There was a cheer when they finally came. As I spread my legs apart, I heard zippers being opened and lots of offensive comments. Soon I had a cock in my mouth, fingers roughly playing with my pussy and guys yanking on my erect nipples. It wasn't long until the non-stop ravishing started.

I kept my eyes closed as guys began placing me in various positions. It seemed like every guy wanted me differently. Most guys pulled out and had me open my mouth as they blew their loads, although sometimes I never felt any cum. I was constantly licking the semen off my lips. Those that didn't make it to my mouth dumped it somewhere else. It seemed like forever feeling a cock pulsating in me and guys drenching my face and body with semen.

12