Erotic Adventures of Slut Katy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed to be hours, I heard Bull yell, "Has everyone fucked the slut?" There was a unison answer of yes. "Then for those who want to, we can start on her nice ass."

Taking my legs he said, "Turn over Katy and let's get the plug out."

He helped me to turn back on all fours, propped my ass up and lying on my arms. Bull then gave me a hard smack on my ass; first one side then the other. Being unprepared for the spanking, I yelped and tried to move. But Bull and another guy held me down and I pushed my ass back up. Then Bull spanked me harder and blurted, "Don't move again bitch. We all want a piece of that hot ass of yours too."

As Bull pulled out the plug that was buried deep in my ass, others began slapping my ass making it red. I just moaned in agony taking each blow. Soon the spanking stopped, as they began taking turns fucking my ass. As time went by, I was now being doubled too. Although it may seem like torture, I was having many orgasms and climaxes during the night. I continually craved the sex and vocally asked for more and more.

I was a mindless sex starved woman compliant to all of their commands. It didn't matter who was doing what to me, I was in bliss. I've never felt so vulnerable with enjoyment of being gang banged. I just wanted cock in every one of my holes. I heard talking about making me air tight. I had hard time breathing when they attempted that maneuver. Once this group had their fill with me and was about to leave more horny men showed up and getting them off started all over again.

By the time they all finished squirting sperm on me; I had been in sexual bliss for many hours until I heard Bull telling everyone to get the last round of booze. I did have a few breaks to drink water, which helped in washing down their tasty seed. Being somewhat exhausted and the bar closing, I thought I was done. I got up trying to walk but was weak. Bill held me around the waist to stand and asked if I was still was craving sex. I didn't think I was, until he asked. Like turning on a switch inside me, the urges took over.

Answering, "I guess so. Why? Do you want to finally have sex with me too?" Although I didn't know who was fucking me at any time, I did know Bill didn't partake. He just took photos.

He chuckled and replied, "Oh no Katy. We have a late arrival and asked if the whore was still here. I'm just asking if you need another guy before you quit." Laughing, "But it actually doesn't manner if you want to or not."

Before I could answer the guy walked in. He was wearing a police uniform and announced that he just has time on his dinner break to participate. He walked over to me and asked, "Well gorgeous, do you think you could squeeze me in for a quickie? Even though your face is covered with semen, you are prettier in person then the photos Bill sent me earlier."

Taking that as yes, he pushed me on the floor and told me to spread my legs apart. Quickly he took off his pants and stood in front of me with his hardening cock. I took it and began sucking it. By the time he was stiff and hitting the back of my throat, I was wanting again. I took it and placed at the wet opening of my well used pussy. When he pushed in, it easily slid deep inside me. Soon I had my legs pushed up my body with him leaning over me. My eyes were closed enjoying his hard thing throbbing inside me.

When he began to pump me he said, "Open your eyes gorgeous. I want to look into them as we make love."

He wiped a stream of cum from one eye lid, so I could open them. Looking deep into my eyes, he whispered, "You have very beautiful blue eyes Katy. By the time I'm done loving you, I want to see your eyes twinkling in ecstasy." I just pleasurably moaned.

Only Bill and Bull were there watching me have sex with this hunky cop. He continued a slow pace of pumping me like when Walter loved me. I began to melt into the loving and suddenly came with my umpteen orgasm of the night. Or was it morning at that time. He chuckled when I shuddered in bliss. Then he began to pump in and out of me faster and faster. It wasn't long until I felt him blowing his load deep inside me. But he didn't stop and I continued moving with the little energy I had left. I felt his cock to somewhat shrink, but then immediately get hard again. He began to slowly enjoy my wet slit for a longer time. As I continued looking into his eyes, I could tell he was about to cum again.

So I whispered, "Hold on sweetie, I want to cum with you."

He slowed down and then like reading my mind knew when to really ravish me. I held on for dear life, as he speedily fucked me into orgasmic bliss. Just as I was shuddering, he blew another load deep inside me. Then he shrunk and came out. When he pulled out his semen began to drip down my pussy. Bull quickly moved over and told me to expel it. I pushed and thought it was dripping on the floor, but to my surprise he had a large glass under me.

Bull came over with a goblet filled with some sort of white milky stuff. They pulled me up and walked me naked out to the bar. There were maybe four guys left and stood around me. Handing me the goblet, I was ordered to drink the contents. I was told that they added Tequila to make it easier for me to swallow. Looking down at the glass filled with the disgusting mixture of semen, I put a finger in it. I stirred it around a few minutes, pulled out my finger, and tasted the concoction. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. With the guys chanting to drink it, I began guzzling the horrible smelling swill. It smelled worst then it actually tasted and I managed to get it down my throat; although I spilled a lot down my chin instead of drinking it. Afterwards, Bill and Bull took me outside where they hosed me off with cold water. Then still wet, I went inside and given a small bar towel. I dried my face first and the towel was drenched.

After I put my dress back on my wet breast were seen, like a wet t-shirt. We left and I sat in the front seat. Bull handed Bill a large jar that was filled with money. He just threw in the back seat. But before we got back to my place, we stopped at 24-hour restaurant. I guess he knew that I would be hungry and I did want to get the semen taste out of my mouth.

The place was almost empty with a couple of tables that had seedy looking guys eating. Bill put me in the booth up front, so that anyone who walked in could see me. Carlos, a pudgy Hispanic waiter, came over and took our order, although I could tell he was staring at my boobs. Bill noticing my discomfort pulled the slit in the dress wide apart. Without a panty on I had to keep my knees apart exposing my well used pussy. I asked why.

He gave me a stern look and stated, "Because Katy I know you're still a needy slut and hopefully you can enjoy yourself again. But to do that, you need to advertise. You are aware that after tonight's slut graduation, you became a needy whore. So you should get used to advertising your wares in public."

Oh my god! He still wants me to have sex. I looked at those ugly guys eating and thought there was no way that I would do them. I was becoming uneasy by what he just told me. I never thought of being a whore. But with my mind still in a state of fog, I started craving sex. I guess if he wanted me to fuck, I wouldn't be able to resist.

Luckily, we finished eating. I went to the restroom before he could get those guys to fuck me. He was waiting for me at the lobby and we went to leave. As we opening the door, three young guys that were laughing at whatever they were discussing opened the door for me. They held the door open for me to leave, but Bill waited a few minutes before he followed.

The guys stopped and one blurted, "Look at what we have here guys. I bet she's been busy tonight being out so late and looking like a tart."

Another guy grabbed my arm and nastily asked, "Is my friend right? Are you a hooker?"

That's when Bill came out and blurted, "So you think my Lady is a hooker? What if she is? Do think you guys could afford her?"

Then the taller guy nastily replied, "I bet we all can fuck her in my van for under $200?"

I thought Bill was going to laugh at them, but instead he snickered and answered, "You guys seem nice and I'll let you three fuck her for thirty minutes for the $600. Do you think you can all get it off in just thirty minutes? And if you're over it will another $100 for every five minutes." I was speechless, but realized I was still needy just like Bill said I was.

I watched as they tried to come up with the cash. One guy went to the van and took some money from inside. Then they handed Bill the cash and asked if $500 would do. Bill laughed and handed me to them. Then he told them to move the van to the back part of the lot.

As soon as I was inside the van, two guys began groping me. They didn't even let me take off my dress, but just pulled it up over my waist. I was on my back when the first guy stuck his cock in me, even before the van parked. Once parked, the other two quickly had their pants off and their cocks being pushed in my face. I alternated licking on each one. The first guy fucked me speedily, pulled out and dumped a load on my belly. Then I was turned on all fours. My dress was pulled up on my back and the top pulled off my breast. They were dangling with my nipples being yanked on.

The second guy roughly pushed his cock in and slapped my ass. He began a non-stop plummet of my well used pussy. It took him longer, but he pulled out and spewed his cum on my ass. When the third guy stuck his hard throbbing member in me, he asked how the time was. He was told that he had fifteen minutes to unload in me and just enough time for her to suck him off.

As I sucked on this guy's cock, his friend pushed his member into my mouth too. The guy in my pussy took his time enjoying me and I began climaxing. When I shuttered, he slapped my ass hard and told me that I'm not allowed to get off on their coin. His friend told him five minutes and he began to roughly fuck me, while slapping my ass every so often. Soon he was about to come when a hard hit on the side of the van with Bill yelling, "Two minutes."

The guy fucked me harder and with a few more strokes, reached under me to hold one breast, and came hard inside me. As he was pulling out of me, one guy opened the door and had me sit with my feet dangling outside. He held me so I couldn't leave, pulled my hair to face him. As they held my head, the two guys began jerking themselves off. A few minutes later they each blew a load of sperm across my face. Laughing, they pushed me out to fall on my ass.

But as the van was pulling out, Bill yelled, "You fuckers. You owe me another hundred."

They stopped rolled down the window and yelled back, "She wasn't even worth the five hundred." Then quickly drove off.

As Bill picked me up, I had cum dripping down my chin and out of my pussy. I rushed to the dinner's restroom. Fortunately it was in front as you enter the café. No one saw me going in to it. Looking in the mirror at my sperm covered face; I quickly washed it off me and went to relieve myself in the toilet.

As I sat there, I began to cry. Thinking, "This wasn't me. This was some slut becoming a whore. I'm not that girl. I can't be that girl. Oh my god! What has happened to me?"

But then a little voice in my head that sounded like Bill that I have heard many times when in Vegas said, "If you enjoyed yourself there is nothing wrong in fucking for money. You were made for pleasure. Just embrace the ecstasy."

I stopped sniveling and went back out. Bill was talking to our waiter and motioned me over. Instead I ignored him and quickly walked to the car. He wasn't happy when he opened the door and let me in. Slapping my face, he scolded me for not coming to him when called. He told me that the next time I would be punished.

Once back at my condo, he helped my sore and abused body up the stairs. I was now very tired and it hurt to walk. My knees were scrapped from the van and my pussy very painful. I still had Amber's cream and I rubbed some in my vagina. Then Bill carried me to the bed and pulled off the sperm stained dress.

Laying next to me, he kissed me on my cheek and said, "Katy you looked really hot when fucking. I'll show you the photos later. Sorry I had to slap such a pretty face, but you need to obey. We'll talk about that and your future tomorrow."

I just moaned, "Okay." Then I passed out.

When I awoke the next day it was already noon. To my surprise, Bill was awake waiting for me with a cup of coffee. He helped me in the shower and washed my hair, back, and my tender passion. I was really sore in my ass and pussy. Luckily, I still had the cream the doctor gave me. I gingerly pushed it inside of my holes with Bill doing my ass. Then he had me get dress in a short skirt and t-shirt. I didn't even argue about putting a bra on and the panty hurt my vagina, so I left it off. He took me to a fancy restaurant in Newport Beach. I was famished, but also needed a nice Martini; this when I started to drink them like water. We talked about the evening and I realized that I was no longer just a slut, especially when he showed me many photos from his phone of me being gang banged. I began to tear up.

He whispered, "Don't be sad Katy. You have turned into a perfect sex object. This is what you were before but didn't really know it until Vegas. Now you know how to use you sexual talents and make money from it. You should probably do porn sometime. Quit working for that accounting firm and just use those god given talents. You'll make more money, have fun, and experience a lot of pleasure. I already have helped you get started. I gave your phone number out last night to anyone who asked for it. I won't be surprised if you will get several phone calls next week. Also, I need to take some sexy photos of you after lunch for a web site advertising you skills."

He was smiling and snickering as he told me these things. "But Katy you should practice in showing off your assets. Why don't you uncross your legs and spread them apart. Let's see who is watching you."

Oh my god! I'm now going to be a whore. As I did what he asked without thinking, I took a big drink of my second Martini. As our food was delivered I smiled and answered, "Can I think about it. I like my job. I have to grasp what you said and if I want to really become a sinful woman."

Bill chuckled and answered, "Okay Katy. But those four old men are really checking you out." I looked over at them and they were grinning from ear to ear. So I smiled and went to ignore them.

Then Bill said, "I'm leaving in a few days and will need to know your answer. But the way those guys are staring at you; I bet you could fuck them for another $500. Want me to ask?"

I quickly blurted, "Oh No Bill! Please don't. There are so many people around. Please don't! I don't want to be a whore today. Please!"

I got up and left before the check arrived. Then I had the valet get the car. I waited about ten minutes until Bill came out. When he got in, he snickered. I thought he would be angry but instead he turned to me and softly spoke, "Well Calvin will call you tomorrow to set up a meeting after work. He was taken by you flaunting your looks and is willing to pay you $700 for two hours as long as you will be full service." He laughed and told me that he would come over to help me prepare for anal sex.

I was completely shocked and devastated by Bill assumption that I would agree to it. I didn't know how to answer him so I sat quietly all the way back to my condo. Once inside, he told me that it would be a perfect start for my new career and handed me an envelope. I opened it and found a lot of twenties and a few fifties inside. I counted it and it totaled to $940. Bill snickered when he told me that it was from last night's earnings minus his 20% finder's fee. That's was more than double my hourly salary. I couldn't believe that guys left me so many tips, but then I remembered the three hunks giving Bill $500. I was surprised that guys paid me so much.

I jumped into Bill's arms and kissed him. When we broke for air, Bill smirked and said, "So I guess this means you will be my newest escort and see Calvin tomorrow night?"

I kissed him again answering, "I can't wait and I want a pink pill to make sure he gets his money's worth."

We kissed while he picked me up taking me to the bedroom. I didn't know it at the time, but that would be the last time we would have sex together.

*****

This concludes how I became a Slut. There is a lot more to tell. Like how about my escort servicing, but those are stories for another time. But if you liked the current stories and want me to continue, drop me a line or leave comments. If enough of you respond, I'll write other stories about my escorting experiences. For all those readers who have been following me, I want to thank you and hope you at least became a little horny from reading about my life. With my new job I don't have as much time for writing. Hopefully you'll want me to continue and even see some photos.

12