Erotic Adventures with Lucy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She straddles me. Lucy looking me in the eye now, pushed down to bend over me as I recline back, her breasts swaying in my face, her look wild and elated. "This is so good!' she gasps, her breath halting as he does something to her that has her eyes rolling and mouth opening in wonder.

Lucy tells me now that she left her bra on just for a moment like this. Her tits torpedo like, thrusting forwards and up as they shuggle and jiggle, her nipples still massive and enflamed.

Henry's trousers round his knees. Lucy is more than ready but I think we are both surprised at the speed in which Henry is stripped and ready. It's as if he is anxious that the mood may shift or Lucy change her mind.

In between fingering Lucy, finger-fucking my wife's pussy as I reach up and chew her breasts and nipples, he has rolled a condom over his cock and is now stood behind her as Lucy grips a hold of my shoulders. I just catch a glimpse of his member. It is big and menacing, very erect, swaying. I know Lucy will be pleased.

Lucy gasps. He's licking me!" she moans... "Ooohhh! That is so so good." Then she stiffens. "Oh my God!...."

I sense the power in Henry as he ploughs his cock deep inside Lucy's wetness. One lonnnng, deep, penetrating thrust that seems to go on forever and has Lucy almost screaming in lusty pleasure as he drives ever deeper inside her.

I hold onto her as they fuck. We're not ones for colourful language - Lucy especially - but whenever we recall that first session of the evening Lucy's choice of language is wonderfully choice and earthy.

Henry relentless and so powerful. His first few thrusts have Lucy shuddering in orgasm as she grips me tight yet he just ups the tempo and with it her level of excitement and intensity.

[Whenever Henry and Tony visit nowadays we always start with that same sofa position, Lucy bending over me naked as one of us takes her from behind. She's happy not to know who is behind, but has only to feel that first inch of weapon and will near climax in anticipation of what she knows is to come.]

Lucy is putty in his strong hands, gasping at each shift of movement or position, utterly surrendered to our masculine control.

It is so so beautiful to be able to look so closely in to each other's eyes at this most wonderful moment for us both. Her face an absolute picture of concentration, lusty and sheer ecstasy of the moment.

Nice thing was it wasn't all just about Henry. Soon I'm able to strip off so that Lucy might enjoy both barrels, with her twisting and contorting in all manner of supple positions to receive us both.

No short sweet screw either...this is one of those incredible marathon sessions where everything is just right and the intensity just keeps on the rise with every new combination.

Memorable recollections?

For me... Lots, yet I guess watching Lucy straddle him. She so toylike as she is teetering astride him, his cock so fat and menacing, yet Lucy just taking him ball deep before she starts to rock, her breasts bouncing, as she rides him hard.

Or...her gushing over. Just the totality of it all causing her loss of control. And once the flood gates are open....

Or ...Lucy beating me with her fists as she grinds back to receive Henry. As if she is fighting for control, frustrated that she is overpowered and man-handled, yet loving every submissive moment.

For Lucy...again many, but she confesses one of her rather bizarre faves is conquering her doubts about taking us both in her mouth, and being mightily surprised and delighted at how much she can cram in before she gags and splutters.

Or...her gulping us both down when we both ejaculate when she is sucking us both in turn. Plenty of cream splashes onto her tits, but the mess just excites her to feast even more hungrilly on the next course.

Our joint fave... has to be very late-on, having Lucy reverse cowboy me, lieing back in my arms as she takes my cock hard up between her cheeks. Henry kneels between our legs, I feel his shaft as it glides up Lucy's pussy, the pressure as it ripples through Lucy, the weight of his meat against my own, just Lucy's most secret parts between us both.

[What I didn't realise at the time is that Lucy peels off Henry's condom as he's about to ease himself in. She blushes about it now, aware of how it was such a stupid thing to do, but justifies it by pointing out that she judged Henry's character correctly feeling that he was a gentleman and events since prove her right. It also made for the most beautiful three-way climax!]

The other lovely moment was when each of us (all at seperate moments) realised that Tony and Helen had woken up and were watching us all enthralled just an armchair away from our sofa.

Lucy noticed first I think. She alerted me when she saw that Helen had hooked her legs over the chair arms and gathered her dress round her waist. Her legs were bare, her hand down the front of her panties, masturbating as Tony's hands massaged her chest.

Later when we looked round they were gone, quietly slipping out of our room to find some privacy of their own.

It was beautiful waking with Lucy the following morning. We'd found the bed at some crazy hour, leaving Henry crashed on the couch. Pilow-talk together with Lucy was just so lovely.

It went something like this...

"Did we really do all that last night?

"Yes we did"

"Any regrets?"

"No, none. You?"

"No. I'd like to do it again!"

"Go wake Henry, get him in here!"

....

"He's gone"

"Damn!"

"But he's left a thank you note and number"

"Lovely, give him a phone"

"Later maybe...it's you I want just now"

"Mmmmmm"

And yes....

We did give Henry a phone. He sounded just as nice as before and he too was pinching himelf about the night's events.

He and his conference buddies were doing their thing that day -- He, Tony and Helen feeling rather nicely fragile -- but we suggested dinner that evening.

In the event the five of us met at the bar again later that day; a table reserved at the hotel restaurant for 8pm.

At the bar we found a quiet booth in a corner as Lucy and Helen were back to being flirtatious, and accepting dares.

Lucy was dressed a little more demurely than the previous evening but her black dress sports two zips at the front, one going up, the other coming down! ;)

Part Two T/C

For now we have to let you use your own imagination about that evening's and subsequent adventures (for adventures there were!).

If you'd like us to share then just let us know...

xxx

12