Erotic Eastenders: Episode 4

Story Info
Pauline gives Martin a lesson in sex education.
4.5k words
3.58
46.7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 4: Sex Education With The Fowlers

All was not well in the Fowler house. Pauline had just found out that her son Martin was in fact the father of Sonia's baby. After yelling and screaming for around half an hour at Martin, she decided her efforts were falling on deaf ears, and a more direct approach was required. She sent him to his room, and told him she would deal with him in the morning. Martin was woken early next day by his curtains being flung open and turned to see his mother with a carrier bag from the chemist in her hand. "Right then Martin...," she said sternly..." We need to have a little chat." Martin sat up slightly in his bed as Pauline reached a hand into the bag. He blushed with embarrassment as his white-haired old mum pulled out a packet of condoms and held them up to him.

"If you must have sex, you might want to think about using one of these," she snapped sarcastically. "Er, yeah right mum, I will" Martin replied sheepishly, his face still flushed red with shame. "That's not good enough, I'm afraid" she replied as she opened the box, "You need to know how to use one properly." She took one of the contraceptives from the box and tossed the open box on the bed in font of her. Then, she reached back into the bag and pulled out a cucumber she had earlier purchased from her eldest son Mark's fruit and veg stall in the square. Martin squirmed uneasily as he watched Pauline's mature fingers carefully tear the little flat square packet open. "When you open it, you need to be very careful not to damage it, or it won't work properly," she instructed as he looked over to where her teenage son lay.

Quite understandably, Martin had now become a fetching shade of crimson, and was attempting to cover his face as best he could with his pillow. "Martin!..." yelled Pauline angrily as she held the open packet between her dainty pale fingers, gripping the cucumber firmly by the end in her other hand..." This is for your benefit, not mine," and yanked the pillow from his hands, knocking it to the floor beside him. Deciding he wasn't paying full attention to her attempted sex education lesson, she leaned over and tossed one of the other condoms over to him. "Right, open it up like I showed you" she said indignantly and stood, hands on hips watching as he gingerly picked up the packet and tore it open as his mother had moments earlier. "Very good..." she smiled... "But just to make sure you're paying full attention I will be expecting you to be able to copy everything I do after I have finished demonstrating"

Not wanting to prolong the agony any longer than necessary, Martin agreed and decided it was probably best he pay attention first time. Pauline then removed the rubber sheath from the packet and held the tip between her forefinger and thumb. "First you must make sure there's no air in it," she said as she placed the cucumber between her knees to hold it firmly in place for the following steps. "Next..." she said, placing the condom at he thin end of the long green salad vegetable between her slightly wrinkled legs..." You place the end on the tip of your penis." Martin grimaced slightly, uncomfortable with his own mother using the word 'penis' in his presence. Then he watched as she began to unroll the thin rubber sleeve slowly along the length of the vegetable between her knees. "Then you carefully roll it down along the length of your shaft, still holding the tip like this" she followed as her hand slid easily along the lubricated latex sheath until the condom was fully unrolled along the cucumber.

Then came the part Martin had been dreading, as Pauline held up the cucumber proudly and said to her son "You're turn, let's see what you've learned from you're old mum." Martin really didn't want to do this at all, but he knew she wasn't going to leave him alone until he had done it, and said "OK give me the cucumber then." Pauline's next statement made his stomach sink and his face drain of all its colour.

"Its no good you using a cucumber..." she laughed..." You need to learn using the real thing." Martin looked over worriedly at his mother and spluttered "But mum.." before he was immediately interrupted by Pauline who rolled her eyes and tutted at his protests. "Don't be silly Martin it's nothing I haven't seen before, and you don't want any more little accidents do you?" Martin agreed with her second point whole-heartedly, but her first point held no weight with him at all, true she had obviously seen it loads of times, but that was over 15 years ago, and it had changed somewhat since then. "I think I understood fine how to do it from you're demonstration mum" he offered, knowing this would not be enough to satisfy her. "Stop messing about Martin, I've got better things to do than this you know, just get on with it will you." Martin took a quick glance beneath the covers at his groin and grinned to himself there was no way he could possibly carry out her order in that state. "Mum, I can't do it anyway, I'm not, er... 'ready' if you know what I mean" he said smugly nodding in the direction of his flaccid genitalia beneath the covers.

Pauline was somewhat sceptical of his remark, knowing full well he would do anything to get out of doing what she had told him to do and she whipped back the duvet and stared at Martin's boxer shorts. He was telling the truth, if he had an erection before, the sight of his 50-odd year old mum giving him an impromptu lesson in contraception would soon have killed it stone dead. "Well that's too bad, but I'm not leaving till you've done it, so you better sort it out" she replied, unmoved. Martin stared at her in disbelief, "What am I supposed to do?" he asked nervous of what her reply would be.

"Well..." said Pauline "Haven't you got any magazines or something to help you." Surprisingly for a lad his age, he hadn't any such stimulating material, and even if he had, he would hardly want her to find out. "No, I don't have anything like that mum" he said, surely she would let him be now. Again Pauline was unphased by his reply; insistent he was going to do it. "Well I'll just have to help you then won't I?," she said sharply as she removed her cardigan and unfastened her long black skirt. Although she was quite willing to continue undressing, it was really a tactic to shock him into admitting his ownership of some pornographic aids to get him hard. However, as he actually had no such material he was forced to lie there dressed only in his cotton boxers, now without the added comfort of the duvet to hide his stunned expression. Pauline stepped out of her skirt and walked slowly over to Martin's desk.

She pulled out the chair from under it before pulling the pink blouse she was wearing open. Martin just lay open-mouthed, still holding the condom packet he had previously torn open, between his trembling fingers. Pauline sat on the chair now wearing only a large pair of white cotton knickers and her thin blouse, open to the waist revealing her surprisingly ample cleavage partially contained within her lacy bra. She stared down at her stunned son's crotch, still no movement. She obviously needed to go a bit further. She pulled off her blouse showing her large white chest to him fully, rubbing her hands slowly across her large cloth covered breasts. Martin now began to respond and placed his thumbs inside the waistband of his shorts.

Pauline noticed he was starting to respond to her efforts and reached behind her, unsnapping the complicated fastening of her bra. Martin's shorts were now on the floor with the duvet and his hands were straying down towards his slowly swelling penis. Pauline lowered the lacy undergarment to he ground and her large round bosoms flopped forward against her abdomen. Martin stared at her beautiful full breasts. The white milky flesh had one or two stretch marks around them and light blue veins streaking around her large stubby brown nipples. Martin was now stroking his hand through his dark lustrous pubes gently stroking across the base of his thick hardening cock.

Pauline could see the effect her nearly naked body was having on her young son and whispered over to his softly, "I see you like my boobs then Martin." Martin grinned as his mother pushed the soft pale titties together with her hands, lifting them up slightly so she could flick her long pink tongue in the groove it caused between them, stroking his now rising teenage member "They're amazing mum" he replied as he continued to gently rub his dick. "I can see you're almost ready too" she replied, happy with the compliment her stiffening son had paid her. She took one of her flabby mammories in her hands and lifted it to her mouth before clamping her creased lips firmly around the fat swollen nipple.

As she sucked noisily on her hardening teat, she heard a low moan coming from the bed and as she glanced her eyes upwards noticed that her son was now ready, and then some! She opened her mouth and dropped the tit from her grasp, causing it to slap against her belly, which rippled as it hit. She gazed in awe as she watched Martin grip his shaft firmly in his big powerful hand. Pauline soon forgot her remark about having seen it all before, she had certainly never seen a monster like that on him, or any other man for that matter. It was about 12 and a half inches long and must have been at least 5 inches thick, Pauline couldn't take her eyes off it. "I'm ready know mum" he said as he took the condom from the pre-opened sleeve. "I'll say!..."

Pauline gasped..." It's bloody huge!" Martin grinned slyly as his mother watched his thick veiny erection throb between his bunched fingers. "Now let's see if I've got this right..." He said placing the tip between the finger and thumb of his free hand..." Get all the air out and put it at the tip of the penis, right mum?" Pauline was still stunned at the enormity of her young son's cock and was unable to offer a reply.

Martin continued, "Then I slide it along the shaft of my cock," deliberately using the vulgar term to make his mum take notice. Due to the tremendous girth of his massive hardon he had some difficulty stretching the thin rubber around the fat tool and the effort clearly required both hands. He looked over at Pauline, who was now clearly turned on, as she was slowly rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her panties. Martin could see she was clearly enjoying herself, as a little clear window was forming at the front where her vaginal juices has seeped into the material.

Nevertheless he interrupted her, asking "Mum, I'm having some trouble getting this on, can you come over here and hold it for me?" Pauline didn't need asking twice and jumped at the chance of getting her hands on the monster fuck-stick, she leaped up and hurried over to the bed beside her son. His hand released its grip from the base of his cock and was quickly replaced by that of his mother, who gasped as she struggled to get her small hand around his thick veiny erection. "Thanks, mum," he grinned as he took the condom now in both hands. "Is this how you do it mum?" he enquired as he strained the latex to its limits as he forced it over the throbbing purple head.

"Mmmmmm, that's right" purred Pauline as she watched her son's hands slide the transparent pink rubber down along his fat shaft. "There..." he said proudly, glancing down at his handiwork..." how's that?" Pauline released her grip from around the thick cock and was amazed that it stayed standing as more and more blood continued to pump through its deep throbbing veins. "Perfect," she whispered breathlessly as she slid her eyes along its length. Indeed, Martin had done a good job of applying the sheath, although due its sheer enormity, less than half of the entire length was encased. "Does it matter that it doesn't go all the way down mum?" he asked as he looked at his now imprisoned member. Pauline shook her head, "As long as you don't let any sperm escape, it'll be fine, but I'd better show you how to do that to hadn't I?"

Martin looked at his semi-naked mother smiling as her hand gradually began to inch closer once more to her aching groin innocently enquiring "It'll need to be full for that won't it mum, are you going to help me with that too?" hoping his mother would be as keen in this department too, but was disappointed to see her shaking her head. "I want to watch you play with it " she said lustfully, "I want to you to jerk off for you're old mum, don't worry though, I'll still show you how to take it out from a vagina..." she whispered as she climbed onto the opposite end of the bed, facing her young handsome boy "But it'll need a little lubrication first, it's far too big to just slam in straight away, let me know when you're about to cum."

Martin, although pretty pissed off at mum's refusal understood her hesitance, recalling the way Sonia had screamed in pain when he entered her virgin cunt for the first time. "OK mum" he agreed, and steadying himself on his other elbow, grabbed his big cock and began to slowly slide his fist along its considerable length. As Pauline watched her son go to work at pleasuring himself in front of her, she pulled aside the crotch of her soggy knickers and ran her wrinkled finger between the lips of her glistening pussy. Martin stared as her exploration produced a little trickle of fluid from inside her hole and his pumping began to quicken. Pauline had know inserted her finger inside herself and had begun to finger herself, getting herself nice and wet, before introducing a second and third finger simultaneously, causing her to moan softly as she found her throbbing clitoris.

Martin was in heaven as he watched his dear old mother bring herself off for his pleasure and was now furiously sliding his large smooth palm quicker and quicker along his dick. Pauline felt she was now ready for the next stage, and reached her free hand down beside her, feeling around for a moment before finding what she was seeking. As Martin watched intently, wondering what his mother had in store, Pauline lifted her hand from the bed, holding in it the large cucumber she had commenced the lesson with some half an hour ago. Holding it in front of her dripping slit, she removed the fingers and held her cunt lips open, pointing the sheathed tip of the vegetable towards her greasy minge. "This should prepare me to take that big cock of yours Martin," she muttered as she pressed the end of the cucumber hard against her luscious pink tunnel.

Martin stared in amazement as the soft pink flesh of her sticky fanny suddenly yielded swallowing the first 3 inches of the big green vegetable. Martin's wanking became more frantic as he watched his mother take inch after inch of the thick rubber-coated cucumber inside her, screaming with delight as she forced more and more of it inside herself. "You fucking dirty bitch!" spat Martin as he felt his balls tighten below. Pauline gazed deeply into Martin's dark eyes as she rammed another couple of inches violently into her already well-filled fuck-hole, "Are you cumming yet, you horny little bastard?" she moaned sexily as the tip of the vegetable pressed against her clitoris, causing her whole body to shudder with pleasure. "Shit yes, quick mum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum!" he replied urgently and Pauline responded by rapidly sliding the hard slippery cucumber noisily from her pussy and shifting over to where Martin lay gripping the base of his twitching dick firmly to prevent his imminent ejaculation.

Pauline raised herself up of her knees and crouched over her son's groin whispering softly as he gazed at her soft ripe bosom "Put it inside me son" and slowly lowered herself onto his big angry looking bell-end. Martin responded to his mother's horny request by grabbing her hips firmly and thrusting his pelvis, roughly shoving his hard cock straight up inside his mother's well lubricated pussy. As he thrust the final 2 inches of his impressive length deep into his mother, her stretched lips contracted as best they could around the wide hot dick of her young son and she bit her lip hard as she began to orgasm from the sheer fullness of her aged cunt.

Martin was also more than ready, and the firm grip of Pauline's fanny sent him over the edge of orgasm. He grunted and jerked his hips and his hot spunk shot up from his balls and along his thick fat shaft, before erupting from his helmet filling the end of the ill-fitting condom with what felt like gallons of creamy white jism. Pauline remained still on top of her son's cock for a couple of minutes, milking every drop of cum from his big heavy balls. Martin panted breathlessly from the intense effort of his climax and flopped back onto the mattress below him.

"Now for part 2 of your education Martin," Pauline said as she felt her son's cock begin to soften inside her soaking wet vagina. Martin was now almost fully recovered from his fierce ejaculation, and keeping his limpening penis inside her, lay Pauline on her back as he knelt between her widespread thighs. "Now" she began you need to slowly slide your big dick out of me, carefully trying to keep the condom fully extended along your length." "Usually..." she continued..." the man would hold the base of the condom firmly as he slid out, but your cock is so bloody big its shoved right up inside me, so be careful, and when you see the bottom of the condom do it then, OK?" Martin nodded and slowly slipped out of his mother inch by inch, just as she had said, and when the base finally appeared, gripped it between his thumb and fingers. He continued to pull his big penis out gently until the head came into view and eventually the whole thing was out. "Was that OK mum?" he asked as he stared down at the unattractive sight in his hand. Pauline nodded, "Yes, that was good, well done," she responded happily, "Now we'd better clean you up."

Slipping the well stretched rubber up over his large flaccid tool caused the cum to trickle down the sides of his veiny penis like a little waterfall over a craggy canyon and when the whole thing was off, she placed her head on his lap and flicked her tongue out, licking the drips back up towards his helmet before gulping loudly, swallowing every last salty drop.

Martin grabbed the slimy condom from his mother's hand as she lay back, content from her creamy meal. He turned it upside down and tipped its gooey contents over Pauline's wobbly fat tits, before tossing aside the empty contraceptive and smearing the little puddles of milky white cum into his mother's soft squashy boobs, pinching her puffy nipples until they became firm between his fingers. Pauline had become aroused again, watching her son rubbing his spunk into her pale mature breasts and was ready for a final lesson. A quick glance at Martin's groin revealed he was almost ready too, as massaging her squidgy tit flesh had caused his penis to swell once again and he was three-quarters of the way to another full erection.

Pauline leaned over and kissed Martin lovingly on the forehead.

"There is of course another way you can shag a woman without getting her pregnant," she beamed as she watched her son's cock grow before her. Martin looked up at her and smiled, he knew exactly what she meant, and what she would need to prepare her. Martin got up off the bed and told Pauline to get on all fours on the bed. Pauline was delighted she required no further explanation and was impressed Martin had taken the initiative to get her ready. Martin knelt on the floor behind Pauline who had presented her big round ass towards him. "Damn...," he thought...." I forgot about her panties!" Pauline realised the reason for his hesitation and told him to just tear them off her. Martin was shocked at how dirty his mother really was and grabbed the thin cotton in both hands before fiercely ripping the back of them open revealing her peachy white ass. Martin leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on each of her flabby buttocks before grabbing a big handful of each in his hands. He began to knead her soft behind roughly as his tongue traced the lines of the silvery stretch-marks that had formed over the years.

12