Erotic Fairytales Ch. 01

Story Info
The Moon Maiden's Icy Pussy.
5.6k words
4.53
7.5k
11
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young couple rescue a Maiden from a fucking curse.

***

Once upon a time there was a poor couple who lived in a meagre cottage on the edge of a dark forest. Their cottage, though small and poor was adequate and well kept. The man, Robert was his name, was tall and strong with a broad muscular chest and thick arms and legs, which were covered with patches of dark hair that matched his head of dark, wavy locks. He tended their small farm of rye and animals and hunted and cut wood in the forest. Because he was so strong and had such stamina he was often successful in these outings and had extra wood and hides to sell in the nearby village. The woman, Sara, was small and petite but strong. She had long blond hair that most days was kept in a braid to keep it out of her face while she worked to clean the cottage and keep the vegetable garden.

They were young and in love, and he thought her as beautiful as she thought him handsome. Because of their love, and their strong desire for each other's bodies, and in want of a child, they spent every evening, and some afternoons, in passionate minglings. Their youth meant that they were able to satisfy each other vigorously and repeatedly at each coupling. Despite their robust and repeated fucking, a child never came, yet their pleasure and enthusiasm in each other never waned.

Times became tough. A great white bear was seen in the nearby forest, scaring away the game. Then a drought ensued which killed off their crops and garden and threatened their livestock. Disease killed their chickens, and their pigs grew weak and scrawny. The village was likewise affected so that nobody had extra money to buy firewood. When the last of the scrawny pigs had been eaten and the garden was bare, the couple set off into the forest in search of food. After almost a whole day they had found only a handful of undersized, bitter Chestnuts, and sour, barely ripe berries. It was hardly enough food for one of them, let alone two. As they each argued that the other should eat what they had gathered, they heard a loud growl from a bear some ways off. Suddenly they realized that it would soon be dark and they were too far from home to get back before the sun had set. They needed to find shelter, but didn't know where. They only knew that the best direction to go in was away from the bear.

After a short walk they came to a neatly kept cottage with a lovely, full garden containing all manner of fruit and nut trees, berry bushes, and many vegetables. In stark contrast to the stricken forest around them, everything was lush and full. Seeing it made them even hungrier. They went up to the door and knocked, intending to ask for shelter and some food, but there was no answer. Then they heard the bear growl again. This time it was much closer. They knocked again, but still there was no answer. "Surely," they said, "the owner will not mind if we go inside to seek shelter from the bear." They slowly opened the door and called in, but there was no answer, so they went inside. The cottage was neatly kept, with a small stove and wash basin, a large fireplace, and a bedroom through a door in the back wall. In the middle of the room was a table filled with many delicious looking dishes and full glasses of wine and beer. They were so hungry and there was no one around, so they sat down and ate. At first they agreed to eat just a little, but in the end they ate and drank their fill.

They cleaned up after themselves and then waited for the owner of the cottage to arrive, but eventually it got very late and they grew tired, so they went into the bedroom. They had no nightgowns and their clothes were very dirty from their long day in the forest, so they undressed completely. The hunger of the last several months had dampened their amorous appetites so that it had been several weeks since they tasted each other's fruits of love. But now with full bellies they were both aroused at seeing each other's familiar naked bodies and remembering the many nights they'd spent pleasuring each other fully. Sara had thin but muscular arms and legs. Her breasts, while small, were firm and still enough to fill Robert's hand or to bounce when she rode him, and he liked them very much. Robert was tall and muscular with a large thick cock that matched his manly strength in every way. But the prospect of the cabin owner's imminent return quenched the fires they felt inside, so with a kiss they got into bed and soon fell fast asleep.

In the middle of the night they were both suddenly awakened by a bright light that filled the room. At the foot of the bed they saw a beautiful maiden standing in a beam of bright moonlight shining in from the window. She was completely white. Her hair, skin, lips everything were the whitest of whites except for her pale green eyes. She wore a sheer white gown tied at the waist that did not hide her full breasts. She did not move or speak and they began to think that she was a statue made of pure alabaster. Then suddenly she bent down and threw the covers off of Sara. She was frightened as she lay there exposed, but she did not try to cover herself, she was frozen in amazement at the appearance of the beautiful maiden.

As they lay looking at the maiden in wonder, she untied the belt at her waist and slipped it off of her ivory shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Her wondrous beauty was complete with her nudity. Her pure white full breasts and hard nipples gleamed in the moonlight. Her smooth belly and thighs framed her hairless pussy, the lips of which shimmered silvery with wetness in the light. Still she said nothing, but slowly, seductively crawled onto the foot of the bed and moved between Sara's opening legs. She was frightened, they both were, but they were also transfixed and aroused by her beauty and the sensuality that radiated from her as she moved towards them on the bed. They could smell her musk mixed with the scent of sweet forest flowers.

The maiden gently stroked her fingertips up Sara's legs. She jumped at the first ice-cold touch of the maiden on her warm body, but she quickly found pleasure in the anticipation of the cold touch. The maiden moved her light strokes up Sara's body to her stomach and the underside of her breasts while she started to kiss and lick her thighs and pubic area. Her tongue and lips were cold like ice. When the maiden started to lick Sara's warm, wet pussy lips in long slow strokes they created an amazing sensation which caused her body to shudder as she let out a gasp. She quickly began to breath heavily and moan at the sensations the beautiful moon maiden was creating as she licked Sara's pussy and clit.

Robert lay next to her frozen with fear and arousal. He couldn't move, nor did he want to for fear he would break the spell and the amazing apparition would vanish. The room was filled with the musky smell of his wife's wet cunt. He knew it well. The sounds of Sara's gasping and moaning were almost drowned out by the sounds of the maiden's licking, smacking and slurping at his woman's wet pussy. Robert's large cock was now rock hard under the covers and longed to be stroked, but he dared not. The maiden noticed the bulge under the covers next to her however. Without removing her mouth from Sara's dripping wet pussy, she threw the blanket off of him and moved her hand between his legs. She gently stroked his balls as she moved her hand onto the base of his cock. He gasped and let out a short grunt as she ran her icy hand up his long, thick shaft, then teased the sensitive tip with her thumb. Robert's outburst caused Sara to open her eyes and see the maiden stroking the cock that had made her cum so many times. Her moans grew louder and she began to move her hips, grinding her pussying into the cold mouth while she watched her man's hard dick get slowly stroked by the moon maiden.

The maiden pressed her mouth hard into Sara's pussy, licking it, sticking her cold tongue into it and sucking and nibbling her clit. She only paused long enough to spit a mixture of saliva and pussy juice onto her hand, which she used to stoke Robert's large meaty shaft faster and faster. Both of them were breathing heavily, gasping at the pleasurable sensations, and moaning. When Robert began to grunt and the maiden could feel his cock start to spasm, she shoved two ice cold fingers into Sara's pussy and fucked her hard while she grinded her tongue onto Sara's clit. Both of them came hard, crying out, their bodies shaking all over. Then they heard the loud growl of a bear right outside the cottage. The maiden disappeared and the couple passed out.

In the morning they awoke and dressed themselves. They did not talk about the night with the beautiful maiden, each assuming it had been a dream. They found that the table had been reset with more delicious foods for breakfast so they partook until they were full. When they went to go outside to venture back home they opened the door to see a large white bear sitting just outside of the garden. He seemed to be waiting for them.

"So," he said with a growl, "you have eaten my food and slept in my bed and now you are going to leave? I don't think so. You must work to repay my hospitality. You will chop and collect firewood, and you fill fetch water from the well, and you will use both to make me a hot bath. You may eat and sleep here until tomorrow, but do not fuck my wife!" he roared. "She is a wicked hag and you will regret it."

The couple worked all day at filling the giant bathtub and heating the water for the bear. When the bear had finished his bath the water was so dirty that they could not use it to clean themselves after the long day's hard work. So they used some cold water from the well to rinse themselves off. The sensation of the cold water made both remember the icy touch of the moon maiden and the pleasure it had created in them. They ate quickly and went eagerly to bed, both hoping for another dream encounter with the maiden. They fell quickly asleep.

Again, late that night, they were awoken by the presence of the beautiful maiden standing naked and white in the moonlight. Now however, her lips were bright red and her hands were pale pink like human flesh. She pulled the blanket completely off of the bed exposing both of them to the moonlight. This time the maiden crawled onto the bed in between Robert's legs. His large cock was already hard when she reached it. She stroked his thighs with her fingertips a few times before starting to fondle his balls. She slowly licked up the entire length of his swollen, pulsing rod. When she got to the tip, she tickled his sensitive head with her tongue tasting the pre-cum that had already gathered there. With sudden abandon she grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and quickly engulfed the massive rod with her warm mouth. She moved her mouth up and down the hard cock, making it wetter and wetter. Sara watched the maiden suck her man's cock, transfixed by the raw sensuousness of the maiden. Is this what she looked like with his cock in her mouth? The thought excited her. She could feel the wetness of her pussy begin to slowly run down her thighs. She longed to touch herself, but was afraid to move.

Sara looked at her man's face. His eyes were closed and he was moaning louder and louder from the ecstacy of the maiden's expert mouth. Suddenly, he grunted and she looked down to see that the maiden's head was no longer bobbing up and down on the rod. She had stopped and her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She had taken his full length in her mouth! Sara knew the tip of his large cock must be in the maidens icy throat. She had never been able to do that. The maiden made a gagging sound as she moved the cock out of her throat. She looked at Sara, Robert's dick still filling her mouth. Without taking her mouth off of the large, hard dick, the maiden moved her body around so that her legs straddled Sara's chest, her glistening silvery pussy in Sara's face. She began to bob her head up and down on the captive cock again, and then reached over and started stroking Sara's pussy.

Sara was overcome with passion. The ivory pussy was already glistening with wetness and her thighs had streaks of pussy juice running down them. The maiden's intoxicating smell filled her nostrils. Sara had never eaten pussy before, but she now felt that she HAD to taste the maiden's pussy. She put her hands on the maiden's cold hips and pulled her face up. The maiden's pussy was cold, like her lips and tongue had been the night before. She started eagerly licking and sucking on the pussy with long strokes of her tongue. While Sara enjoyed her work, the maiden rubbed Sara's clit and sucked Robert's dick. Sara began with frantic licking, trying to get as much of the maiden's juice into her mouth. But then she started remembering the way that the maiden had eaten her pussy the night before, and the way her man has eaten it many times, and she began to work her lips and tongue together to lick, suck and nibble the maiden's pussy lips and clit. The maiden's pussy tasted so good, like honey wine. She could not get enough of it and she attacked the maiden's pussy with wanton abandon.

Sara felt almost crazy with lust. She reached out to grab one of the maiden's breasts and found her man's hand already on the other. They both massaged her swaying tits and pinched her hard nipples. She could feel the maiden start to tremble in response to her tongue and their hands. As the maiden continued to move her mouth up and down Robert's hard shaft and circling her tongue around it, she put three fingers into Sara and fucked her fast with them. Soon Sara was on the verge of cuming. The maiden took one finger out of Sara's pussy and pushed it slowly into her asshole while wiggling the other two in her pussy and rubbing the clit with her thumb. Sara gasped and then fell silent as she struggled to breath and deal with the mind-numbing sensations of the incredible orgasm the maiden was taking her to. At the same time, the maiden moved her mouth all the way down Robert's long shaft again, taking the whole length into her. When the sensitive tip of his engorged cock was squeezed by the maiden's throat he cried out and came hard, filling her throat and mouth completely with his warm, sticky cum. It dibbled out the sides of her red lips as she continued to move her mouth up and down his twitching, pulsing dick, making him cum even harder and boggling his mind with pleasure and pain. They both shook violently on the bed, grunting and gasping, struggling to maintain themselves in the wake of these tsunami orgasms. The maiden moved off them both and kissed the barely conscious woman. She could taste her man's cum on the maiden's lips. Again, they heard the bear's loud growl and passed out.

The next morning they awoke and ate breakfast again. The bear was waiting for them when they went outside.

"You have not finished repaying my hospitality," he growled. "Today you will wash the cottage from top to bottom. Start by gathering more firewood and water. When you are done you will make me a dinner of berries and honey. But do NOT fuck my wife. You will regret it."

They both agreed that the bear's "hospitality" was a trap and they needed to find a way out of it. But secretly both of them were glad to stay and be visited at night again by the maiden, at least one more time. They worked hard all day again. When they went out to pick berries they saw a will-o-the-wisp and followed it to a bush full of berries they had never seen before. They picked those and added it to the basket for the bear. At the end of the day they washed themselves with cold water and ate eagerly at the feast laid out on the table for them. When they both said that they were ready for bed at such an early hour, they realized that they had not been dreaming and had both relished the exquisite ecstasy of the pussy and mouth of the beautiful maiden of the moon. They went to bed and quickly fell fast asleep.

When they awoke that night they were eager to see the maiden again. Now, along with her hands and red lips and tongue, her pussy, thighs, tits, and throat were a warm pink. Her honey-musk scent filled the room already. She spoke for the first time.

"Good evening dear friends. I am Alana. I have waited eagerly for the chance to share myself with you again."

She removed the blanket from the bed and again crawled onto the bed between Sara's legs. Sara's pussy was already wet with anticipation, and Robert's large cock was already rock hard. She began licking Sara's pussy. Robert got up and walked around to the foot of the bed where Alana was on her knees with her pussy in air at the edge of the bed, exposed, waiting. Sara had told him how delicious Alana's pussy was and that she hoped he'd be able to delight in it as she did. He was eager to taste the beautiful wet pussy. He stroked his rough hands up and down her thighs and her ass before burying his face between her ass cheeks. He, like his woman, ate out Alana with abandon. The room was filled with the smell of pussy and the sounds of moaning and slurping.

He could feel Alana begin to tense up and he wanted to fuck her hard, but he was not ready yet. He wanted her to wait, for her lustfulness to grow as she anticipated the pounding he was going to give her. He walked over to the bed where Sara lay and put his big, hard cock next to her face. She was eager to put this dick that she knew so well into her mouth, especially as Alana's tongue sent waves of pleasure through her whole body. He told Sara to make his dick wet for Alana's pussy. She was happy to do so. Soon his cock was slathered with spit. He walked back to the foot of the bed and put his hands on Alana's hips. For the first time she stopped eating Sara's pussy and looked back at him. Her lips, wet with his woman's pussy, curled into a knowing smile before she turned her attention back to Sara.

He slowly pushed his hard cock into her, enjoying the feel of every inch of her wam, wet pussy. She moaned loudly and pushed herself back onto his engorged dick. Slowly he pulled it all the way out again, and then slowly back in. He repeated this several times. With each exit and re-entry, Alana gasped. He knew he was teasing her, but it was something his woman liked very much, and he wanted to do everything he could think of to please Alana this night. After the teasing, he slowly began to pump his hard cock into her wet pussy faster and faster. Alana began to moan louder. She stopped eating Sara's pussy and pushed herself up, arching her back to let Robert's amazing cock get as deep into her as it could. In response, Robert put one foot on the bed next to her allowing him even deeper access into her.

"Yes!" she cried, slapping the bed. "Just like that. Fuck me like that."

Alana then used her hand to fuck Sara again like she had the night before, three fingers in her pussy and a thumb on her clit. Sara soon came screaming and writhing on the bed. This time there was no growl, as Robert continued to fuck Alana hard. He grunted as his pelvis slapped her ass and his balls slapped her clit with each pounding stroke, sending shivers through her whole body. He felt her pussy burst with wetness and saw her body shudder, but he continued to piston his hard dick into her. When she had caught her breath she turned and put her hand on his chest.

"Slow down dear friend. I..we," she turned to smile at the flushed naked woman on the bed in front of her, "We don't want you to be spent too soon. The night is young, we have only just begun."

He stopped fucking Alana, but did not remove himself from her. He pulled her up by her arm and kissed her deeply while he fondled her tits and played with her nipples. He took her arms and wrapped them around his neck. Then he slipped his hands under her thighs and picked her up from the bed, still impaled on his large shaft. She gasped and arched her back getting more of his hard rod inside of her. He used his strong arms to move her up and down on his rigid dick. Alana almost growled and she clutched at Robert's head and neck and scratched his back. Sara, now recovered from her orgasm, was turned on by the look of wanton abandon on Alana's beautiful face. Her man had fucked her like this before too, and she knew how amazing it felt to be held in the air by a strong man and slowly fucked.

12