Erotic Fantasy Generator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And if we - make it up to you - you'll do it?"

"Yea, baby. Whatever you want."

Her back arched as her fingers probed her gash, "We're in suite 215. Do it! Coat his face!"

She never asked me, just assuming I would go along with it. And seeing her flushed chest and wet fingers, I did. Besides, she was wrong about the room number.

Ryan took his cock from me, jerking it fast and hard, aiming right at my helpless face.

I gawked at her fingers, "Yes! Cum for me!" She said it a bit too loudly for this semi-public place.

I was surprised to feel her foot slide up the inside of my leg to tap my balls. She caressed the area with her foot, knowing that I was turned on. This made her moan yet again.

Her foot was bouncing to the rhythm of her fingers in her snatch.

She never took her eyes off my face. But speaking to our new friend she said, "Ryan, cum on Max."

I craved seeing her cum as well and it was my turn to beg, "Elisa, cum for me too."

"I'm there...almost...again. It was a small one. I'm gonna do it again. But I want you to cum too, Max... All three of us."

Just then from the corner of my eye I witnessed the head of Ryan's cock spurt a big rope of cum. In my vision it came out in slow motion, flying through the air. It hit me right in the eye, making me squint. I flinched when the next shot hit my upper lip. As he jerked erratically the volleys hit me randomly, coating much of my face in the slime which I was actually permitting just to see Elisa masturbate.

With my one clear eye I watched intently as Elisa was humping her hands, thrusting her hips, and in her excitement, unwittingly slapping my balls a little too hard with her foot. One boob accidentally fell out of her dress which was now hiked up high, showing off her self-pleasuring to both us horny guys.

I humped her foot, holding it tightly to my throbbing cock knowing full well that she could feel me cumming in my underwear. I came from the whole wild scene, but mostly from the sheer sexiness of watching her play with her cunt.

They grunted for another moment before calming down. Slouching further on the bench the two of them put their clothing back in order, while I used my shirt to wipe a huge amount of runny spooge from my face.

Parting ways as we were leaving, I held up her tipsy body as she swayed and stumbled with me back to our room, "Remember, she called to Ryan. Room 215."

I called back to Ryan myself, "Hey, Ryan! She's drunk and high." I was going to let it go at that. Then I added, "It's room 315."

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

12