Erotic Game Gone Wrong - Miami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah knew she was progressing well in her finance department job and was looking forward to her expected promotion into a new business analysis role with her boss James.

Chris knew how tough things had become in the oil and gas industry down around Texas and the Eagleford area. He really had begun to make breakthroughs after funding began to flow into the local industries as the WTI improved and industries were being spawned over the cheap shale gas available from the local basins. He wondered to himself just how far he may be able to involve Sarah in his marketing, without her mentally re-visiting her time with Will and Dante and exploding their marraige.

Sarah knew he was keeping ideas and matters to himself and she was seeking to discover what they may be. She was not going to be dominated by any man ever again.

With time limited Sarah had to quickly shower and visit the beauty parlor in their hotel to get ready for this evening. Chris was seemingly oblivious when Sarah left their room, being ensconced on his mobile talking to his bosses back in Houston and on his laptop researching some of the issues that remained outstanding from his and Mario's conversations. She took his wave as she went out the door as being you do what you want and spend what you need, because tonight is special.

The Masked Ball

Ninety minutes later Chris was still elsewhere in his thoughts, when Sarah re-entered their room.

Sarah: You better get moving if we are going to be down at the Ball on time.

Chris did not even look at Sarah he just looked at his watch and bolted for the bathroom.

By the time Chris ventured from the bathroom, showered shaved and shampooed, Sarah was dressed and was putting on her earrings and makeup.

She rose to show Chris her attire for the evening, wearing that silver lame halter ball gown she enjoyed with Jacques. The gown was slinky and tight fitted to her curves. She twisted to flair out her dress. It was slit up the leg to just below her panty line and cut deeply down the back to just above her arse crack. There was no possibility of a bra, but this was safe because her dress neck line was very high cut to just below the curvature of her neck. He boobs peeked from the sides of the dress as the halter line flowed down her sides and met at her rear, while her nipples were protruding against the thin material. She only wore smallish drop cabochon jet earrings with silver supports and her parfum was Paris. The outfit was complimented by strapped heals, black of course with sparkling diamontes. There were no stockings and only the slightest sign of nickers suggesting a g string covering that manicured pussy. The mask at her side was silver, with a white feather at the left sufficiently sized to cover her eyes, but not to hide that beautiful gentle face and milky complexion ever so lightly touched in makeup. Her hair was still cropped, but was fashionably touched to be managed with her mask

Chris just stared: My god you are as beautiful as we first met, maybe even more so. If we were not committed tonight I would suggest an intimate candle dinner for two followed by spirited lovemaking for the rest of the dark hours.

Sarah: Just keep that thought darling, because I drew three cards out tonight and they are on the bed next to your dinner suit. Tell me if you approve?

Chris turned over the cards one at a time and looked at Sarah as he did each card.

Four of Clubs : Top spin

Queen of Hearts: Tripod

Joker: The Ass

Chris: Yes please.

He noted that last one in particular and contemplated where and how he may achieve that tonight. Down deep her was thinking what really is going on here? Are these cards, really tests over our marriage and what is Sarah really looking for?

Chris was a good looking tall and handsome man in his dinner suit, black bow tie and white dress shirt. Sarah approached Chris and tweeked his bowtie, getting it perfectly balanced and tied. She looked into his eyes and said: I assume you like my promises. The quest will be how we can manage the third without being arrested?

Sarah: I love you ever so much. You are gorgeous enough to eat. You whore awaits your imagination.

Grabbing their hand bag and keys they hugged and left for the Ball Room.

Both put on their masks as they ventured into the Ball Room and sought directions to Mario's table.

All the eyes lifted as Chris and Sarah approached the table. The men for the picture of Sarah before them and the ladies, to compare and consider their competition.

Mario had his lady with him, she was introduced as Maria. He was as stunning a male as was his lady a desirable woman, although she was adorned with too much jewellery to shelter the low cut gown that exposed her deep cleavage. The last seats left were directly opposite Mario and Maria, a thought that came to Sarah as deliberate. Chris was opposite Maria and his eyes locked on subtly to those boobs. Sarah was opposite Mario and their eyes lingered over each others presentation, both being impressed. Chris explained they were on their second honeymoon, which drew smiles around the table.

The conversation flowed, along with the great wine and food. Mario was impressed with Sarah's worldliness and maturity, her ability to talk business with surety and her brain that was supported by her MBA.

The dancing started and Chris asked Sarah to dance.

On the floor, the dances were slow and low noise, encouraging the couples to be close and amorous.

Chris: I get the impression you like Mario the way you look into his face and converse. You think he is a stud? I think he would love to get between those legs of yours.

Sarah: Tonight you are my lover darling, but that does not mean I cannot get an appetite elsewhere.

After a few dances the band stopped and went for their break.

Sarah and Chris returned to find that the only places at the table left were next to Mario and Maria, so Chris sat next to Maria and Sarah next to Mario. Again the conversations were supplemented by quality cabernets to wash down the rib eye steaks and all were very relaxed. While there were many platitudes between the four, there was plenty of conversations around business issues such as cost of funding, access to markets, floating and big end management of people.

Sarah noted that Chris was edging closer to Maria to check out her sizable cleavage and to become increasing friendly, so she saw no issue with flirting with Mario, an event she saw as rather pleasurable. So when Mario lent over and placed his hand on Sarah's covered knee she saw no issue as he remonstrated a point on the hopelessness of our current politicians. He left it there and so did Sarah. Sarah teased away by leaning forward in a way that opened the side of her dress to expose more of her boobs while getting more wine from the table into hers and Mario's glasses. She looked at Chris implying if you are going to flirt, the so will I. Nothing changed, except Sarah dropped a fork and then put her hand on Mario's knee while recovering that from the floor. More exposure.

Dancing resumed and it was only natural for Mario to dance with Sarah and Chris with Maria.

Mario in a slight northern Italian accent, while looking in the direction of Chris and Maria who were dancing closely: I think your husband is liking my wife's boobs. They are one of her best features.

Sarah: Yes he is, isn't he? Don't you like mine? They are not so displayed, but you seem to have a similar interest.

The conversation continued through to the next break with subtle teasing and mature conversation

Sarah: Your hands don't seem to mind lingering on my rear after all. And if I am not mistaken there is a bulge down there that has grown substantially since we moved to the floor. Not that I am complaining, with Chris over there being such a flirt.

With that at the last dance Sarah lifted her hands up behind Mario's head and flattened herself against Mario, allowing him to hold her firmly against his bulge and enjoy the softness of her boobs against his chest. Mario did not resist and took advantage of the tight conditions on the floor to appreciate Sarah's body by doing a little exploring.

Sarah: Naughty man Mario.

As last bars of the dance ended Sarah thanked Mario for his skills with a kiss on his cheek and ventured back to their table.

She grabbed Chris by the hand, handed him the Joker and led him outside near the pool. Mario and Maria read exactly what was happening and watched them before following them at a discreet distance.

Sarah: I saw what you were doing. Mario has been appreciative of my body darling, so I am rather horny and I need your attention to my problem.

Chris: Yes I saw some of that exploration by Mario and you were exactly complaining. Well whore of mine, give me those nickers and I suggest we do what the Joker recommends out here, somewhere quiet of course.

The followers saw Sarah bend down and remove her g string and place it in his hand, while they ventured out into a darker part of the gardens.

Sarah bent down and slowly undid Chris's zipper while looking up at his face and focusing on his eyes. She released his cock and the followers saw an impressive blow job ensuing near one of the balcony walls.

Chris's cock gained to his ever impressive length and was as hard as a rock. Maria squeezed Mario's hand enjoying the vision of the lovers in front but obscured from Chris's vision. This was converted to a hand job and then with a quick visit to Sarah's purse some lubricant was going to be lovingly placed all over Chris's cock. He stopped her, because he suspected this was another of Sarah's tests. Chris moved his hand to Sarah's pussy and it was dripping wet, suggesting Chris better get moving before they were discovered.

Sarah turned around and hiked up her dress to around her waist, bending forward and encouraging Chris's cock towards her pussy. Chris knew exactly what Sarah wanted and he obliged, slowly pushing his cock into Sarah's love hole, while we pulled her back onto him using handfuls of her boobs.

The lovers progressed and Chris delved deeper and deeper. Maria and Mario looked quietly on absorbing everything the lovers did to each other while considering their own future options.

Sarah's body was shaking as Chris continued to inject his cock up her pussy and he seemingly was doing it with some vigour, a fact not lost on the watching pair. This was not love making, it was sexual gratification of the most primitive kind. If Chris treated his wife this way and she seemingly was enjoying the situation, what other possibilities existed for their swinging into the Miami scene and how could Mario and Maria assist that for their own pleasures.

Chris and Sarah continued until they both came as quietly as they could manage and Sarah wiping herself with tissues from her handbag. Her legs seemed to be streaming an impressive amount of cum down towards her knees, while Chris pulled up his zipper and wiped his cock clean.

On the way back to the table Sarah was forced to retreat to the bathroom to clean herself up and minimise her leaking pussy.

Eventually the status quo was returned and all seemed on the surface to be normal, albeit with knowing eyes on the events of the garden balcony.

The last course was served, the speeches begrudgingly suffered, the wines exhausted and the evening ended with the unveiling of the masks.

Mario: Maria and I were wondering if you would come around to our villa near the beach for a BBQ tomorrow evening after the last session. We guys can talk over that contract you have been proposing and the girls can talk over the fabulous shopping we have here in Miami? If you like bring your swimmers and casuals and we can slack off over some good steaks, red wines and cocktails?

Chris looked at Sarah who nodded and the date and time was set, in more ways than one.

The Bedroom

The Four of Clubs and the Queen of Hearts remained on the bed.

Chris: Darling I am rather pooped after all that wine and trampsing around the Exhibition Hall today.

How about we visit those cards in the morning?

Chris was trying to read all the signs and see where Sarah was going with what he thought, rightly or wrongly were her tests.

They donned their meagre pyjamas and slipped into bed, with Sarah snuggled up against his arm. Chris was asleep in minutes and Sarah took in an hour of thinking. Those last 7 months had left her with too many memories and she needed to think through that BBQ.

Sarah woke with a start around 3.00pm. Her breathing was heavy, she was sweating profusely and her brain was thumping. She was having another of her anxiety attacks. The memory kept returning and the scene disturbing to say the least.

Sarah had an assignment 6 weeks prior with two other girls down in Galveston a particular Saturday night. She had driven down on her own and was to meet these other two ladies based in Galveston at one of the major hotels for an evening with 6 young sportstars in their hotel suite. Having checked in, changed into more adventurous clothes and gone to the suite Sarah was greeted at the door by some seriously healthy young guys who were very much looking forward to a night of debauchery, at least in their eyes. The trouble was after half an hours drinking and socialising the other two girls had not arrived and Sarah was definitely worried that locals would be so late. The 6 guys were already getting pushy and wanted to get "things" started. A text on her phone set it all out. The two girls were on their way to hospital after a car accident and Mel could not organise replacements so far away from Houston for the evening. Mel apologised and asked Sarah to work her way through the problem with the hopefully pleasant sportsmen. Trouble was they were not pleasant, they were not gentlemen and they wanted sex in any way they could get it; meaning Sarah was there so get to it.

Sarah was forced to strip to music, drink copious amounts of alcohol till she was doing shots and had lost any control, fuck every guy in the six individually and then later in teams of three take on the guys in every hole she had, but not gently like her card friends. She was double and triple teamed. Her every hole ached from pressure and pain and her rear was whipped by belts so she was so sore she could not bear to sit down. Her ordeal went on until the wee hours when all the guys had so much alcohol they could not stand up and just collapsed around the suite. She eventually escaped to her own room and rang Mel to tell her of her ordeal and wanted to know what to do. Mel really could do nothing about what had already happened and the abuse Sarah had endured, but she certainly did a lot to the 6 guys through her local "friends". Sarah struggled home on Sunday evening to discover Chris had left that evening for a business trip to Miami, so she had no husband to support her through her event and she just could not get to work on that Monday. She collapsed at home and slept for hours, only to be woken by visions of cocks in her face, her arse paining from her gang bang scum and the effects of excess alcohol. Mel did come around to her unit, but all she could do was provide her comfort and re-assurance and a cash bonus from the 6 guys extracted somewhat unwilling by Mel's "friends". Work that week was difficult to say the least but she did all she could to get her mind off her rear and what had happened to her mind.

Sarah rose from her bed where Chris was soundly sleeping and sat out on the balcony watching the waves crash onto the beach, drinking water and trying to get through this latest anxiety attack. It was not until the sun started to rise that she could turn off her brain and she collapsed back on the bed recognising that Chris was going to pay one way or another for her traumas.

Not surprisingly Chris woke first and made himself a coffee. He laid back on their lounge and watched Sarah closely, her breathing, her face and her posture to try and understand her recent attitudes to him in particular, but also just some of the ways she was reacting to Chris and his conversations. She seemed to be tense and did appear to have tossed and turned through the night. He saw the door to the sea had been opened, so he presumed she could not sleep and needed some fresh air. A picture was being created, but how he reacted to it would be important in his future life.

Chris opened his laptop and did some research on google about tonight's hosts and the area they lived. There was little on Maria apart from linked in stuff around her golfing activities, which suggested she was a very good player and was a member of one of the local exclusive clubs. Mario was very different in that he had extensive info on his linked-in account and Who's Who details for his business interests and his not for profit bodies that he supported. The area they lived was a premium district and it was likely their villa would be large and with direct sea and beach access. He built up a picture of these hosts that time previously had not allowed, especially seeing a weakness as to his not for profits involved homeless and abused women and sportsmen and women needing financial support.

Around 10.00am Sarah stirred. Chris made her a coffee and kissed her on her forehead, producing blinking eyes and a delightful smile.

Chris: Hello gorgeous. Feel like this coffee?

Sarah was obviously struggling to wake, but she lifted herself off their bed and joined Chris on the lounge looking out the window to the beach and beyond.

Taking the coffee she said: I needed this. Thanks.

She noticed the laptop: See anything interesting?

Chris talked about what he had seen about Maria and Mario, their interests and their businesses. He did focus on their not for profits and summised they lived a high life without children, for some reason yet unknown. They enjoyed expensive things and probably were nouveau riche.

While Sarah was waking she did see another side to Chris evolving here. He was thinking rather than reacting. He was analysing rather than taking things at face value. She noted that her shortie pyjamas had exposed most of her chest and she could feel her mound was stretching her short high cut panties, yet Chris did not seem to be interested in her sexuality. She bent forward seemingly to read something on the laptop exposing her chest completely for anyone with any interest in looking. Strangely Chris did not. This was not looking good at all.

Chris showed her photos of the villa, the pair at expensive fashion and fund raising events, their offices and newsclippings. Maria was looking more like the expensive trophy wife who travelled in all the right circles. He couture was always expensive and she loved to flash those boobs. Mario was being pictured as the super fit middle aged guy going places.

Sarah: So how do you want to approach tonight?

Chris: There will be some playing with contract details and I am going to have to be on the phone with Houston guys to lock some of them down, so by this evening I need all their final changes that I can get agreed overnight and maybe we can get them signed up by tomorrow evening everything being positive. That's where you can help a lot.

Sarah: Me?

Chris: These people run a family business worth hundreds of millions, but from all our intelligence and my digging they do business with friends and people who are close to them. We need to get as close as we can and be as friendly as we can. That's why I did all this research on them as people and their interests and not for profit foundations.

Sarah: Like how friendly are we talking here?

Chris: If I get this contract signed my commission over the next 6 months will be US$50K and I get a trailing commission of a similar amount for the next six months while the contract runs down to completion. Apart from that they have some other contracts coming up in their foundations that we just begun discussing and they are also big.