Erotic Geography Ch. 03

Story Info
Jasmine and Martin go deeper still.
5.2k words
4.73
6.4k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merc99
Merc99
36 Followers

### 01: The awakening ###

I gradually became awake to the unfamiliar sensation of something warm being pressed against my buttocks. Opening my eyes, I took in the uniform and banal surroundings of the dimly lit hotel room, and recalled how Jasmine and I had consummated our lust for each other only hours earlier. And, as it slowly came back to me, something else: we had also expressed our reciprocal feelings of love. As I settled into this new realisation of how far our relationship had progressed, I also realised what the warmth was that had woken me up. My darling Jasmine had a boner, and it was pressed against my buttocks.

This was a first for me. I have never felt an erect cock pressing up against my ass before. Yet, despite the novelty of it, I found myself liking it. I enjoyed the stiffness of her warm flesh laying against me as she cuddled into me from behind. It radiated its own intense heat and almost instinctively I rubbed my cheeks against the unyielding flesh, feeling it poke into me. I began to feel aroused by it, and wondered if I could orgasm as Jasmine had when my own penis was deep in her 'pussy' just hours before.

My movements must have disturbed Jasmine, because I heard her moan softly and felt her body stir against me. I rolled over to face her, and as her eyelids fluttered open, I drank in her features once again. I marvelled that she was so feminine in appearance, how so much like a young woman she really was, even though biologically she had been born male. Even her Adam's Apple was not immediately apparent unless one looked for it, and her budding breasts from her hormones simply added to her overall feminine appearance. I thought that she was beautiful, and gently brushed her hair from her forehead and then kissed the exposed skin, and admired her face in full. She was just so passable, and had in fact fooled me for the first couple of encounters we had had together.

She smiled at me sleepily, and I kissed her slightly parted lips. "Hello gorgeous," I murmured to her, and ran my hand down her smooth body to cup her balls, feeling the heaviness of her erection against my wrist. I had to admit, I just didn't want to be anywhere else, with anyone else, at that moment. Perhaps this was bliss.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, and smiled wider this time. "Hello yourself," she replied in a voice thick with sleep. "What time is it?"

I rolled over and scanned the LED display. "Just after 8 PM," I replied. She made a soft sound of contentment, almost a purr, and pressed her hard cock tighter against my wrist. The sensitive skin of my inner wrist felt warmed by her cock, and its gentle throb synchronised with my own pulse beat.

She looked up at me with those dark dreamy eyes and said "Jesus Martin - I'm sorry that I told you I love you. I don't want to add to your stress and dilemma with Sandra."

I gazed at her, and slowly shook my head. "Don't say that silly. I have to admit that I love you too, and I really don't know about Sandra, and all of that. But, that doesn't change how I feel about you. It just makes things more complicated to work through," I said. It's true - things were now very complicated. I was happily married to Sandra, a woman I loved dearly, and now also in love with a young mid-twenty-something transgirl who blew my mind sexually. This was a Gordian knot, and I knew that it would take a while and a number of difficult decisions and sacrifices to unravel. But now was not the time. I was with Jasmine, she was with me. We were semi-naked in a hotel room in Vancouver. I had a paper to give at a conference in a couple of days' time, and in the interim, I wanted to immerse myself in the abundance of my new lover.

I got up to pee and as I got up, I reached over and put my mouth around her swollen glans. I could taste her, the dried semen, the flavour of past arousal and climax, and realised that I could just go on sucking her until she came in my mouth again. I was insatiable. I just could not get enough of her. I could suck this beautiful girl until her cock fell off, and orgasm with her until my own cock dried up and blew away ... and I'd still want more. My desire for her was atavistic and bottomless.

Jasmine moaned softly and thrust her hips up, causing her cock to go deeper into my mouth and she said in a husky tone "I don't want you to stop, but I have to pee badly".

I chuckled and said "Yep, me too!" and started to get up off the bed, reluctantly leaving that gorgeous still hard penis behind, glistening in the bed side light. "Why don't you come join me for a shower, darling?" I proposed.

Jasmine accepted and sat up on the bed and then got to her feet. I held her against me, and reached around and unclasped her bra straps, lowering the what was likely A or an AA size cups from her budding breasts and exposing her puffy brown areolae. Her nipples were surprisingly thick and a little over a centimetre in length. I bent my lips to take them in, first the right and the left, and flicked the tip of my tongue over the end, making Jasmine shudder.

"Oh, that feels nice," she said and I replied that I would have to do that more often. Jasmine bent over and rolled down her stockings, and took her garter belt off. Our love making and her intense prostrate climax had knocked her out. She now stood before me naked, her small budding breasts accentuating the length of her erect cock. She looked stunning. The incongruity of it all - her female face and form, her breasts, juxtaposed with that most masculine of organs jutting outwards from between her legs. I looked at her for what seemed like an age, taking her in as if she was a treat. To be fair, she was a treat. A delicious, edible, addictive treat ... and I was hooked.

"C'mon," I said and grabbed her by the hand, breaking the spell, knowing that if I didn't neither of us would pee, and certainly not shower. I turned on the shower and not letting go of her hand, pulled her into the shower cubicle behind me.

"But Martin, I gotta pee," she exclaimed and I looked back at her and said "I know", and smiled in what probably looked quite a wicked way. Inside the cubicle with the warm water flowing over us, I turned towards the drain and let out the first drips of pee before the faucet opened and a steady hard stream of pee gushed from my semi-erect cock. Sucking Jasmine and looking at her nakedness had already triggered what was becoming a well known response from my penis. Jasmine watched me pee, and then suddenly she was letting loose too, with a shy giggle. Her yellow stream crossed my own, and some of it sprayed onto my hand. It felt warm, warmer even than the shower, and I went onto my knees and held her cock and pointed it towards me, feeling the hot flow against my chest and then my face.

"Oooh Martin," I heard her squeal, "you're so kinky!" she laughed and I opened my mouth and took her spray into my mouth feeling the pressure of the flow on my tongue. I swallowed some and moved her now softening penis so that she sprayed my face, and as the flow dried up, I cupped her glans in my mouth and sucked the remaining dribbles from her. When she had finished, I stood back up and gathered towards me, her frame small against my own, her skin flawless and hairless against my hairy arms and chest, and pulled her in tightly.

"I want to drink from your faucet every day, darling," I murmured in her ear as I held her close, the warm shower splashing over my back and shoulders. She pushed herself tighter against me and told me that she would like me to do that again, and that she would like to taste mine too. I felt giddy. Never had Sandra and I ever experimented with watersports, and yet somehow with Jasmine it felt not only right, but even natural to do. It was as if there was nothing off limits here with Jasmine. She knew instinctively how to pleasure me, how to give herself over to me completely, she accepted my lust and gave me hers too. I found myself becoming increasingly besotted with her, and admitted it to her. Her response was to raise her face to mine and to kiss me deeply, mingling our tongues, our saliva, the aftertaste of her cum from earlier and the saltiness of her fresh urine. Our bodies pressed together, our semi-flaccid penises warm against each other's skin.

Pulling myself away from her, I unwrapped a bar of hotel soap and rubbed it between my hands, generating a luxuriant lather, and then washed Jasmine's back, soaping her shoulders, her lower back and then her buttock cheeks. I carefully pulled her cheeks apart and gently soaped her anus, and she sighed pressing her ass back towards my fingers, allowing a lathered finger to slip into her pussy a little way before pulling herself off it again, and repeating this a couple of times. She chuckled and said "Hmmm ... I think that I could be imagining something going on here," and I laughed and told her that the same thought had crossed my mind.

I turned her around, and soaped her budding breasts, gently rotating my soapy fingers over her stiff nipples, and then down her flat stomach to the gentle rise of her cock. I pulled back her foreskin and very carefully soaped her glans, and then reached under her to wash her clean shaven testicles and perineum. She was almost purring, and then grabbed the soap from me and said firmly "Your turn. Now turn around."

"Yes ma'am," I said obediently, and presented her with my back. I felt her hands soaping my shoulders and back, and then my buttocks and then a finger slipped into my anus. More out of surprise than refusal I stepped away from her, and looked back at her. "I'm not used to that," I told her.

She smiled coyly and said "Well, we might have to change that then darling," and reached around and cupped my cock and balls in her two hands and lathered them up. My genitals have probably never been so thoroughly washed before, and I was aware that I had begun to stiffen under her loving ministrations. "Not so bad then, eh?" she enquired jokingly addressing my cock, and then she stepped into the flow of the water and pulled me in to rinse off. I turned off the water and we stepped out of the cubicle into the steamy bathroom, and I handed her a fluffy towel and took one for myself.

"So, now what?" she asked once she had dried herself.

I looked at her and once again thought how beautiful she was, her pert little breasts and her soft cock, her balls, and her feminine figure all composing a desirable image, one I knew that I'd be recalling during future masturbation sessions for many years to come.

"Well," I began, "maybe we can get a bite to eat? What do you say?"

"Oh yes - I'm pretty hungry. What do you fancy?" she replied enthusiastically.

"Anything that serves vegetarian will be good for me," I offered, and nodding her agreement, I picked up the phone to the front desk and asked for a recommendation.

### 02: The first date ###

We got out of the cab at the Harvester restaurant and went inside, found a table and thanked the waiter once he brought us the menus and filled up our water glasses.

I looked at this young woman across from me and reflected on how damn good she looked in her bright coloured floral dress, with a modestly curved neck line. I already knew that she wasn't wearing any underwear. The thought of her sitting in that chair across from me completely naked thrilled me, and already I wanted to get back to our room and explore her from head to toe again.

Jasmine looked up from her menu and caught me eyeing her lasciviously. She smiled and asked innocently "So what are you going to have?"

I knew it was an obvious cliche but I retorted anyway, "You, of course, and the thought of it is already making me wet and horny!"

She giggled and instinctively put her hand to her mouth as she fluttered her eye lashes at me. Damn it, not only was she gorgeous; she was so damned cute as well. For a third time that day I felt myself falling ever deeper for her and it gave me a sharp pain in my chest as I realised just how difficult this had all become.

She must have noticed, because she asked me in a suddenly concerned tone "Are you okay baby?"

I nodded, and smiled. I answered simply "Jasmine darling, I'm falling head over heels for you and I don't seem to have any control over it."

She reached over and took my hand, squeezing it gently, and affirmed "I know what you mean. This is feeling bigger than both of us. When you made me cum today, when you came in me, I knew that I loved you. I knew that I would surrender to you and be yours. I never want these days to end. I never want to go back home and sneak around my folks and your Sandra. I want to sing my love to you at the top of my voice. I want to tease you and walk around the house in the skimpiest of outfits, and seduce you every morning and every evening. I want you, and I want you so bad it hurts."

I sat there, holding her hand, feeling it soft and shapely in my own, and reflected on just how tangled and bittersweet this had become. What had started out as pure lust had now morphed into something so serious, so significant that it threatened my primary relationship with Sandra. I pushed the thoughts from my mind, and squeezed her hand back and said, perhaps more for my own benefit than her's, "Let's take it one step at a time. We obviously really dig each other ... and that's all we know for now."

We enjoyed a delicious dinner, and shared a bottle of wine, ate some desert and then asked the waiter to phone a taxi for us. As we approached the top of Davey Street, I instructed the driver to let us out and after paying him, we exited the cab. We walked the rest of the way holding hands, the gentle breeze from the sea mussing Jasmine's hair. We were an ordinary couple coming home after a night out, lovers at peace with the world and enjoying each others' company.

As we walked, we chatted about the paper I was to give, and Jasmine asked if she should attend. I told her that she absolutely should, and left it up to her to see if she wanted to network afterwards. I also confessed that had I been here by myself, that I would no doubt be attending the first day and opening plenary tomorrow, but that I wanted nothing more than to spend the day alone with her. She leant against my arm and hugged my bicep in acknowledgement, and as we got to the steps of the hotel I spanked her tight bottom lightly as she ascended ahead of me. She looked over her shoulder at me, winked and then bent forward slightly and flapped up the back hem of her dress exposing her rounded cheeks and just a peek-a-boo of her scrotum, receded upwards due to chill September night air.

"Oh you tease!" I exclaimed and bounded up the stairs after her as she squealed in delight and scurried into the foyer. We took hands again, and rode the elevator to the fifth floor, and walked the corridor to Room 517. On opening the door, the "Do Not Disturb" sign still on the outside handle, the scent of sex wafted gently on the air. "I can smell us," I said entering the room. "Damn, it smells good."

She giggled, almost embarrassedly, closing and double locking the door behind her. I offered her a cold beer from the slushy ice bucket, and opened it for her, and took my jacket off and threw it over the back of one of the two chairs. "Now what?" I asked beginning to turn around to face her. I stopped in my tracks as I looked at her. She was already naked, her jacket and floral dress in a pile behind her. Clad only in her gladiator style sandals, she was the epitome of desire. Again I marvelled at her body, how tight and taut she was, the flared curves of her hips, the narrow waist, the long tapering legs, her small breasts, her resting flaccid cock, how naked she was - no hair anywhere on her body - and this made her look even more desirable, even more naked, more feminine, and even more wanton.

I must have groaned audibly, because she smiled and said "Come to me darling, I want to have you." Even wild horses would have given up any effort to dissuade me as I stepped towards her and took her warm responsive body into my arms and held her naked against the fabric of my clothing. "You're over dressed, silly," she said reaching up to unbutton my shirt, which she pulled open, and as she worked on my belt and fly, I pulled my shirt off and it too joined my jacket over the back of the chair. My pants fell to the floor and I stepped out of them, and she pushed me back gently to the second available chair and I sat down, while she pulled my shoes, socks and pants off. I was now naked as well.

### 03: New frontiers ###

She placed a hand on my chest and pushed me further back into the chair, and then knelt between my thighs. She traced a long carefully manicured fingertip from my knee, along the inside of my thigh towards my crotch. She didn't touch my cock nor my balls, but just gently stroked the tips of my pubic hairs, giving me a thrilling sensation I hadn't known before. Then she repeated this movement, with a finger from her other hand, tracing a parallel path along the insides of my thighs, climbing ever slowly upwards towards my groin, and again not touching my genitals, but just stroking the tips of my pubes. She repeated this a number of times and I felt myself relax. This was her show. She was loving me now, and the best thing I could do was to let her get on with it.

I relaxed into the subtle stimulation of her delicate touch, and my hairs felt like they were standing on end as if reaching out to her fingertips clamouring to touch her back. "Spread your legs further, darling," I heard her say, and I leant back even further into the chair and opened my legs wider to her.

Her fingertips continued to stroke my thighs gently, but this time actually touching the skin more definitely, rather than as if by accident, and I enjoyed the warmth of her fingers as they stroked the undersides of my thighs, reaching up no longer to my crotch but to my cheeks pressed against the chair seat. Then I felt her stroke my scrotum, gently stroking the wrinkled skin, and sliding her hand underneath the bag to cup my testes. Her hand was warm and soft, her touch unrushed and confident. My eyes were closed, but I could feel the familiar tingling at the tip of my penis and realised that I was probably getting wet. It was then that I felt her breath on my crotch, and then my soft penis was in her mouth, so warm, so safe, so loving. She gently sucked on me, and I responded by filling with blood and hardening against the soft smoothness of her tongue and lips.

As my cock grew in her mouth, her fingers never left my testicles, as she gently rolled her fingers over each of my balls in turn, careful not to cause discomfort, and I became aware of a finger snaking down to stoke my perineum. I wasn't sure about that, and I probably reacted because I heard Jasmine hush me, although her voice was muffled by my cock still in her mouth. She still hadn't let go, and I could feel her tongue exploring my glans, and the gentle sucking as she created a vacuum with her cheeks. Again, that finger stroked my perineum, that soft delicate skin behind my balls, but this time I didn't react but relaxed into her loving ministrations. I knew that I was in very good, loving and expert hands.

As her fingers continued to stroke my perineum, they became more insistent and probing and I felt my anus being stimulated by a fingertip. It felt good, and I was reminded of the shower when she slipped a soapy finger into my anus. I had experimented with a finger up my ass from time to time, and it never really did much for me. No woman had expressed an interest, and so it had generally fallen away from my erotic repertoire. But here was Jasmine, beginning to explore me there, opening up new territory for me yet again, and I surrendered to her gentle and insistent finger stroking the wrinkled skin of my anus. I found myself enjoying it. Her mouth left my cock, which suddenly felt abandoned and cold, even though the room was a comfortable temperature. I opened my eyes, and there, on the far side of my erection was Jasmine on her knees, wetting her fingers with her saliva.

Merc99
Merc99
36 Followers
12