Erotic Geography Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed my legs further apart and lifted them slightly over the arm of the chair, and in doing so, my ass slipped forwards in the seat towards her. "Perfect," I heard her say, followed by "now don't move darling. I've been wanting to do this for a long time now." With that, she disappeared from view, but I could see the top of her head as she dived between my legs and came up from beneath me. I could feel her warm breath on my cheeks and then something very wet and warm was pressing against my sensitive anus. It felt good, but foreign at the same time, and I guess that I had begun to shift positions when she hushed me again and pulled me further down in my chair. My ass was barely on the seat now; in fact, I was resting more on the small of my back and then my cheeks were being parted and I felt Jasmine's soft warm tongue probing my unchartered anus. It felt strange, but also very good. Very intimate, private even. I suddenly felt self-conscious: what if I wasn't clean there? What if I farted? What if I have a nasty surprise lurking up there?

If Jasmine shared any of my concerns she didn't express them, for the next thing I could feel was her burrowing her tongue up into the small opening of my anus and her breathing heavily. Suddenly she sat upright, and I feared that I had given her something unpleasant that had turned her off. Instead she looked at me with heavy-lidded eyes, smouldering darkly, and lent up to me and breathed in my face as she said "Come to the bed, I want to eat your ass out." As she said this, I could smell a waft of my anus on her breath. It smelled not dissimilar to hers, and I understood her desire because I could relate to it. If she found the smell and taste of my anus as intoxicating as I found hers, no wonder she wanted to push that limit further.

She stood up and her own cock now was at half mast, its tip glistening in the half light. Without thinking I leaned forward and took it into my mouth and sucked on it, tasting the warm viscosity of her precum. Damn, I loved that stuff.

"Oh no you don't you naughty boy," she mock scolded me wagging her finger from side to side. "Tonight," she continued, "you're mine."

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my full height, my cock sticking out at her, and she turned me towards the bed and instructed me to kneel down, and gave me a little push. I obliged but did so self-consciously with my ass up in the air. She murmured and told me how sexy I looked, and felt her spread my cheeks apart with each hand, then her breath was on my anus again, and that wet tongue was pressed inside me, going deeper this time with the greater access this position afforded her. I groaned, and I heard Jasmine's muffled voice saying that she loved how I smelled and tasted. I could understand where she was coming from, so took her at her word. She didn't have to be doing this, but that she was so insistent and apparently into it told me that she was being sincere.

I found myself pressing backwards against her probing tongue, my hole getting wetter, and listened to her making slurping sounds. One hand was gently stroking my hard cock as if it were a cow's udder, and I could feel her fingers spreading the precum across the glans and using it as a lubricant. I was becoming quite aroused, vulnerable to this young woman as she sucked on my ass and stroked my cock. Then I felt a finger slide into me; not deeply, but enough to register as a new sensation. This was kinky - no one had ever touched me there before outside of a routine prostrate exam, and here I was being fingered. Her finger went into me deeper, and retreated, then in again and out.

"Why don't you roll over, baby." she instructed in a husky voice.

I did so, and laying on my back she came up to me and kissed my lips, infusing the scent of my ass across both of our faces in the process. There was a forbidden sexiness to this and I found it very arousing.

Jasmine slid a couple of her fingers into my mouth and told me to make them wet. I did, and then these found their way into my ass, sliding up into me deeply. She pulled them out and again brought them to my mouth.

"Do it again," she instructed, and I did.

Then a third time, but now she kissed me while her fingers were in my mouth, mixing her saliva with my own and getting these fingers very wet. I realised that actually she had by now inserted three fingers into my anus and was gently stretching my hole wider with each thrust.

Then she leaned over me and said softly "Just relax darling. This will sting at first, but I'll go slowly," and with that I felt something hard and yet at the same time yielding press up against my hole.

I realised that she was no longer using her fingers as one hand was holding my legs apart and the other was between her legs guiding her cock head into me.

It's true. At first it did sting. But not enough to detract from the strange pleasurable sensation I was beginning to feel as she gently slid herself into me, careful inch by careful inch. It was definitely foreign, but strangely pleasant. Then suddenly there was a plop and I was empty again. I found myself wanting her back inside me, and I reached around to her hips to pull her back. She cooed at me and slid herself back in. This time it was easier, smoother, my anal sphincter recognising a friend not a foe and relaxing to accommodate her.

I lost track of time, but soon became aware that Jasmine was leaning over me, gently thrusting herself into my anus which had adjusted to take her. She was getting deeper, and I was falling into a bottomless pit of wanton crazy lust. I wanted her to fuck me. I was an ass virgin and I couldn't think of anyone but her to take this and to make me hers. I was moaning and panting as she thrust into me, and when I opened my eyes I could see that she was enjoying the pleasures that my ass was giving her. I experimented and started to flex my sphincter on her outward pulls and relaxing when she thrust inwards, and she soon started gasping. My cock was soft, but leaking precum copiously and I could feel Jasmine climax building steadily. We both started murmuring "yes, yes, yes" in syncopation and she was thrusting into me faster and even deeper.

Then suddenly she was out of me and climbing on top of me, and with short strokes of that gorgeous cock, she ejaculated several long strings of cum over my neck, chin and face. I opened my mouth like a starving mongrel and felt the cum hit my tongue, my lips and I pulled her towards me and took her throbbing cock into my mouth as she finished ejaculating. I held her there, clamped between my lips before her spasms subsided. I could taste her cum in my mouth, and my ass juices coated the length of her shaft - thick, creamy, and actually quite pleasant. I had tasted Jasmine's ass juices before, indeed had tried desperately to lick her dry on more than one occasion in our clandestine sexual forays, but I had never tasted my own, and to suck and lick them off her cock was a nasty pleasure.

Jasmine slumped down across my chest, panting to catch her breath. I wrapped her up in my arms embracing her tightly, kissing her cheek, her ear, her neck, anything that I could reach with my lips, and held against me as I whispered gently into her ear, telling her repeatedly "You took me, you took me, you made me yours ...". My ass gently throbbed, pulsing with every beat of my heart, and my rectum felt empty now that she had withdrawn her cock from me.

She wrapped her arms around me and breathed into my ear, "Yes darling, I took you. I wanted you to feel what I feel. I wanted to make you mine. I love you."

We fell asleep cradled in each other's arms, the remnants of her passion caked on my neck and my now empty ass longing for her to fill me again.


12