Erotic Geography Ch. 04

Story Info
Lust & Love in equal measures.
4.7k words
4.48
4.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merc99
Merc99
36 Followers

### 01: The realisation ###

That was it. I knew I was done for now. I had just been fucked in my ass and I had enjoyed it. I hadn't cum, but for all of the precum on my stomach, I might as well have orgasmed. This beautiful sensuous girl laid nestled up against me, her loving cock now soft, oozing gently. I had sucked this girl's cock, I had licked her balls, and her ass, I had fucked her 'pussy', and earlier she had even cum while I was inside her. There was nothing between us left unexplored. We were, sexually at least, open books with each other, and I knew in my heart of hearts that I was hers. I could never go back to heterosexual loving with Sandra; it would be just so tame, so predictable, so ... I didn't want to admit to it, but just so unsatisfying at a deep primal level.

So now what? My sexual core had been awakened by this lovely, caring, sensitive, gentle transwoman lying beside me, and I could never go back to what was before her, before she had come into my life. I knew that this was almost inevitable. After the first time we had sex, and she had cum on me, and I on her, after I had tasted her cum, her cock, her ass that first day when Sandra had been in Chicago several months ago now, I knew that I was hooked on her, as hooked as any other addict was on their drug of choice. I recognised that deep inside me there was a gnawing need for Jasmine, in the worst possible way. I wanted to fuck her, suck her, and be sucked and fucked by her. I wanted her in my mouth and my ass at the same time. I wanted to possess and fill her, and I wanted her to possess and fill me too.

So now what? I asked myself again, knowing that there was no easy answer, and aware just how much I wanted to take her softened spent cock into my mouth and make it grow again and to suck her off again. I wanted to feast my hungry eyes on her beautiful body, and savour the incongruity of her feminine body and her very functional cock and heavy balls. I just couldn't get enough of her ... and I knew it. Perhaps she knew it too.

I watched the first light come through the hotel curtains and gradually illuminate the room. I cradled my lover in my arms and felt her breathe gently against me. Again I was horny. Again I knew that I would be sucking her cock before the day was out - damn, the way I was feeling about her, I'd probably be sucking her off before breakfast!

As if to realise this desire, my hand slid down Jasmine's smooth stomach and reached around and cupped her soft penis and her scrotum, holding them together tenderly like one might cradle a small vulnerable bird. Jasmine stirred and opened her legs slightly to give me greater ease of purchase and I took advantage of this, reaching further back to scoop more of her sac into my palm. She murmured softly, "Oh baby, that's nice. Hold me just like that", and I obliged, drifting off to a light sleep, filled with erotic imaginings of making love with Jasmine throughout the day.

When I woke Jasmine wasn't in the room. A sudden panic washed over me like a cold sweat. I sat up in bed, and pulled back the curtains. I saw that her stuff was still there, and felt immediate relief. Then I saw the note next to the bed and opening up the folded paper I read Jasmine's small, tidy scripted handwriting:

"Darling. You were lovely last night. I've gone to fetch some supplies and some decent coffee. See you soon, and don't touch yourself! After last night, I want all of that for myself ;-) Love J. xxxx"

I put the note to one side and relaxed - relieved that she had just popped out and would be coming back, relieved that she still loved me (and wanted me) after fucking me last night, and anxious to see her again. The thought of having had my ass fucked - topped, I think was the gay parlance for it - raised some old programming in me about what that meant about my masculinity. Indeed, falling in love and lust with a transgendered woman and being so desirous of her cock, raised questions for me about my sexuality.

Sure, I had heard of transgirls, but had never really paid any attention, had never actively sought them on the Net, and was always very happy and satisfied with women in general, and Sandra in particular. Yet, over the last seven or so months I had gone from a dyed-in-the-wool heterosexual to sucking a transgirl's cock off and devouring her ejaculate at every chance I got. I loved the taste of her cum and her cock, the smell and taste of her ass, the soft velvety smoothness of her scrotum, and I loved the feel of her cock in my mouth. Even when she had just cum, I wanted her to cum some more. I almost regretted making her cum, because then I would have to stop sucking her, or stroking her, and I just didn't ever feel like I wanted to stop. And now if I wasn't already a confirmed cock sucker, I had now been roundly fucked in the ass by that same delicious cock.

Somehow though those categories of straight/ gay/ bi just didn't seem to fit any more. In fact, they no longer seemed relevant. I desired Jasmine regardless of biology and social mores. Indeed, I wondered if it was the very fact that I intuitively recognised and related to her biology so intimately, and she to mine, that we were such a good match. Moreover, and putting the mind-blowing sex aside, she was just such a lovely person in her own right. She was smart, fun to be with, had a sharp wit, was sincere and compassionate, honest, ambitious, looked after herself, and a good conversationalist. A perfect mate, really.

I got up and went to the bathroom and stood at the toilet to pee. I recalled the previous evening when I had coaxed Jasmine into the shower cubicle and I felt her warm stream of urine on me, and how I drank some of it. It shocked me to think this, but I imagined drinking her again, swallowing all of it. I even imagined cleaning her up with my mouth after she had been to the toilet, and felt strangely aroused while a little repulsed by the idea. Regardless of whether it ever happened in reality, what it did suggest to me was further evidence of my surrender to her, of my giving myself over to her, to accept her from top to bottom, and from the inside out. I gave my head a shake. These were all new sensations, all new thoughts for me and I didn't have a way of dealing with them yet, so I let them whirl around chaotically while I finished my business, cleaned my teeth and got dressed.

After about an hour or so, I heard the room door click as the pass card released the lock, and I put down the conference paper I had been reviewing in preparation for my presentation tomorrow and waited for Jasmine to enter. My heart beat a little faster in anticipation. There she was, dressed casually in jeans and a faded blue t-shirt, a khaki jacket and short boots. Her hair was tied back in a short bun and a scarf was draped loosely around her neck. In her hands she carried a tray of two coffees and a bag from London Drugs.

"Hello darling," she smiled at me when she saw me sitting there, and walked over to the table and set the coffees and bag down before coming over to me and kissing me on the lips. "Miss me?" she asked, surely knowing by now that question could only ever be rhetorical.

I stretched my arms languidly and announced "Well, you're a sight for sore eyes. Welcome back." She giggled and said that she had surprises for us, to which I retorted "Yep, I already know about your surprise and look where that has gotten us!", at which we both laughed, and she playfully flipped her scarf at me as she unwrapped it from around her neck. By now I was on my feet and pulled her up against me. She still smelled of me, and I liked that she had gone out into the world smelling of her lover's ass, that she had, in some symbolic way, taken us out together.

"So what are your surprises then, darling?" I asked.

"Aha!" she replied and passed me a coffee before reaching into the London Drugs bag. She pulled out two smaller boxes and laid them on the table, and I read the signage across the otherwise plain looking box: "Disposable enema bag".

"Oh yes?" I said quizzically, raising an eyebrow at her.

She looked at me and said in mock sternness, "Dr Martin Wright - now you know that I want you to make love to me, so don't you go acting all coy with me. You know what they are for."

I looked at her silently for a while and then reached out to hold her hand. I looked into her dark eyes and said, "Y'know I was thinking about this earlier this morning while you were out, and ... uh ... I don't really know how to say this without it sounding gross ... but, even if you were not clean in there, I'd still want to make love with you, I'd still want to kiss you there. I'm sorry - I don't mean to gross you out. Yet somehow I am just so smitten that there is nothing about you that could put me off you." I fell suddenly silent, my words hanging in the air between us. I felt exposed and vulnerable.

Jasmine stepped into me and pressed up against me and said "That's so lovely. I'm not grossed out. I think that is one of the sweetest things I've ever heard. It tells me just how much you accept me for who and what I am ... whatever that might be." Then she hugged me tightly and breathed out "Goddamn it Martin, I am so in love with you. I never want to leave this place. I never want to leave your arms. I want you to fuck me every day. I want to fuck you every day." Her voice broke, and I realised she was sobbing softly, "I never want to be without you again. Ever."

I held her against me, pressing her cheek against my chest, my right hand against her lower back holding her close to me. I wanted to melt her into me, for our bodies to dissolve through our clothes to join, forever coupled in some mystical union. It was crazy I know, but I felt like I would blow my life apart to be with her.

She pushed back from me after some moments, and rubbed her cheeks with her fingers and smiled at me with wet eyes, "Oh gee - now look at me! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cry. You are just so sensitive and loving, and accepting of me. It feels like each time you look at me, each time you speak with me or listen to me, each time you fuck me and each time you make love with me, every time you show me just how much you accept me, how much you respect me, how you treasure and love me for who I am. It's just ... overwhelming sometimes. And it's making me crazy hot for you. So just stop! There's only so much a gal can take!" she finished in a feigned stern tone. "Let's have our coffee, and talk about what we're up to today."

### 02: Deeper, more intense ###

We felt and acted like a couple of young giddy lovers, celebrating their honeymoon together. We were always within touching distance. She had a semi-permanent position on my lap when we were chatting in the hotel room which had, by now, become our safe haven, our refuge from the world, if not the reality of home. When we went out for lunch later, we held hands and gazed lovingly into each other's eyes. Smiles came easily and lasted longer than perhaps the occasion called for, but were extended as a result of the general feeling of pleasure and happiness we were feeling. I told her about the agenda for tomorrow's presentation I was to do even though that was by now a distant motive for being in Vancouver, and we discussed different paper presentations we might be interested in attending. And slowly the sun began to dip in the afternoon sky as dusk gathered its cloak tails around the alley ways and street corners. We walked up from Stanley Park, cut across town, and headed back to our room, feeling the evening chill.

Once back inside, Jasmine dug into the London Drugs bag and retrieved an enema kit and looked at me and said firmly "I'm not going to sleep without having you inside me", and turned to walk to the bathroom.

On impulse I heard myself ask "Do you mind if I watch you? I may need to learn how to do it too if we repeat last night."

She turned to look at me and smiled. "We haven't talked about that yet, have we?"

"No," I answered, "although it certainly set hares racing for me."

"Did you like it?" she asked, pausing with one hand clutching the kit, the other holding the door jamb.

"Hmm ...," I began. "At first, I wasn't sure. I was very self-conscious - what if I wasn't clean enough, or I looked ugly, or goddamn it, suppose I farted!" and we both laughed at the honest absurdity of our bodies that often act in ways that are beyond our control. "But then," I continued, "after the initial pain and tension, once I started to relax, I didn't want you to stop. I felt empty when you withdrew. I mean, I loved that you came in my face, but I wished that you had still been inside me. Does that make sense?"

She smiled and nodded. "Oh yes, I know exactly what you mean. It felt like I was taking a huge risk, and I was worried that it might scare you off. But I wanted you to feel something of how I feel with you inside me - that vulnerability, of that sense of surrendering to the other and allowing yourself to be possessed, dominated I suppose. But also, I wanted you to feel safe with me, to trust me. Plus I've just been wanting to fuck that cute little ass of yours for a long time now, and last night seemed like a good time, especially considering how close and how honest we've become."

I couldn't argue with any of that, so I walked towards her and said to her while I shook my head from side to side "What am I going to do with you? You are driving me wild. How can you be such a honey? What am I going to do?"

She chuckled a wicked little laugh and said, "Trust me baby - I have a few ideas - hence this" motioning to the box in her hand. "Well then," she continued, "come watch me and see how it's done." With that, she flipped the bathroom light on and undid her jeans and wriggled out of them. She had been naked underneath them all of this time - the little sexy minx! How exciting that was. Then she stripped off her t-shirt, and again, naked underneath.

I let out a heavy breath of air and exclaimed "Jasmine, my beautiful, darling Jasmine. You are easily the sexiest woman in this world. Just seeing you strip, knowing that you've been naked under your street clothes is just so arousing. Damn it, I want you."

She turned to look at me, allowing me to yet again drink in her naked beauty. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. I felt tears welling up inside me, I felt overcome with lust, but there was something else there too. Yes, I lusted after her, for her. But this was also deeper, more intense, something primal waking up as if from a lifelong slumber. I couldn't name it. I didn't know it. I had never felt it before. The closest I could come to naming it was to think of it as a loss of control, a forsaking of any last remnants of pretence that I was the captain of my destiny. Instead, I was a hapless straw upon the oceanic swells of forces far beyond my understanding.

Jasmine must have seen something in my eyes or my expression because the next thing I know was that her warm naked body was against me and she was stroking the back of my neck with her hand, cooing softly in my ear, saying "It's alright darling, it's alright." I pulled her tightly against me, hearing the rush of air escape her body and I held her. I was feeling like a lovestruck teenager, overcome with these timeless passions, passions that were doubtless the muse which inspired great poems, works of art and music across the ages of civilisation.

She pried herself free and kissed me lightly on the cheek, and admonished me gently by saying "Oh you lovely man. I could eat you all up!" and then picked up the enema kit she dropped when she came to comfort me and went back into the bathroom. She turned to me again, and said in the tone of a television announcer "Well Dr Wright - are you ready for your first lesson in enema 101?" and giggled coquettishly at her own silliness.

I inhaled deeply and realised that this girl could break my heart without even trying. I couldn't tell when I had given her such sway over me, but there it was. I knew that I couldn't control her. I couldn't control the future. All I could do was to live every moment that I had with her, as if it were my last, and so I took another deep breath and mentally forced that heaviness away and drew my attention to the vision of loveliness before me.

I stepped forward into the bathroom and said "Yes Ma'am, reporting for duty!"

Jasmine laughed, perhaps appreciating the shift to a lighter mood, and said pointing her finger at me "Oh no! This is a clothes free zone. Step out of those civvies, soldier!"

I chuckled, got undressed and entered the bathroom to join her in my first experience of the administration of an enema. She filled the bag with lukewarm water and put a little dab of lube onto the nozzle, and turned to me. She said with a wide welcoming smile, "Since you're such a horny dog, perhaps you'd like to do this part?" and she handed me the lubed nozzle.

"OK," I agreed, but only on one condition."

"Oh yes?" she replied, her inflection rising at the end in theatrical curiosity.

"I want to smell and kiss your beautiful pussy before you put any lube on it. Just as nature intended, and then we can do this," I said lifting up the enema bag and tube.

"Ha!" she exclaimed, "you do drive a hard bargain. But you're kinda cute, and you have been a good boy - mostly - so okay then. How do you want it?"

"Turn around then," I instructed.

"Like this," she obliged turning away from me to face the white tiled wall behind the toilet.

"Yes, that's almost right. But now you must bend over."

"Like this," she asked, bending forwards at the waist.

"Yes, but now you need to let me see what I'm kissing".

"Oh, you mean, like this" she offered, bending further forwards and cupping each of her cheeks in her hands and pulling them outwards. This exposed her anus to me. It was now in full view, unobscured by her cheeks. I tried to burn the image of her like this into my brain: she was bent over at the waist, her hands opening both ass cheeks far apart, her balls hanging down loosely, the tip of her cock just visible behind her balls, her perineum taught and curving upwards to her brown wrinkled skin which had opened slightly with the outward tension of her hands.

I knelt down behind her and said softly "Oh yes. Just exactly like this. Don't you move baby," and breathed in her smell. She was muskier now than I recalled from yesterday. Her anus was warm, exuding a deeply sensual spice that drove me wild with lust. I pressed my nose against her soft brown ring and breathed in the scent from deep within her bowels. I was transfixed, and without even thinking about it, I reached up and cupped her scrotum to find that her cock was slowly stiffening.

"Oh God Martin, you make me feel like such a sexy slut, this is so very deliciously bad."

I told her how devastatingly sexy she looked like that, how exciting. I then extended my tongue to lightly lick at her wrinkled ring, softly probing the aperture that seemed to be opening wider. I became aware that she was actually increasing her outward pulling make her pussy stretch wider for me, pushing herself backwards towards my eager face. I took full advantage of that, sliding my tongue up inside her. I was licking her dark passage, feeling the contoured soft rolls lining her anus with the tip of my tongue. I was tasting her ass juices and getting high with the raunchy taste of her most secret and intimate of places.

She was moaning softly now and pressing back more insistently against my eager extended tongue. Her cock had hardened completely now. I let go of her balls to reach up and stroke her shaft, and felt the soft warmth of her scrotum rub along the length of my upturned wrist as I ran my fingers up and down her contoured shaft. I pressed my lips against her anus as if it were a mouth, and French kissed her pussy pressing in as deep as her firm buttocks would allow me to, stretching my tongue to the point that it began to ache.

Merc99
Merc99
36 Followers
12