Erotic Geography Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was reaching up inside as far as I could and wished again for a longer tongue. I continued to gently stroke her hard cock, using her smooth precum to rub her glans with my thumb and forefinger on every upward stroke of my hand. With my other hand I stroked my own erection. I still hadn't cum from last night and my balls were heavy and swinging backwards and forwards with every stroking motion and I was leaking profusely in anticipation: Nature's own lubricant.

Jasmine let go of the enema kit and it fell to the bathroom floor. She was moaning, insisting that I take her now. I willingly obliged, and reluctantly standing up from my feast, I slipped my wet cock into her juicy spread pussy. I felt the by now familiar warmth and tightness of her as she enveloped me. I pressed inwards and deeply into her as she continued to stretch herself open for me. She was actively backing onto my cock that was impaling her. Her breathing was becoming jagged, raspy and her backwards thrusts more insistent. I was already balls deep inside her, made easier by the generous access she was giving me by spreading herself wide.

I pulled my throbbing cock out of her and kneeled down again behind her. I drank in her hot steamy aroma, I licked the rim of her gaping asshole and buried my tongue and my face into her again. She moaned softly again and then gasped in surprise when I stood up and mounted her again. I started fucking her ass furiously. I was pushing up against her as if to push her through the bathroom wall and she let out small whimpering sounds of pleasure as I fucked her. I was lost in pure lust.

The world fell away, and instead the feelings of her gorgeous ass, the soft wet tightness of her rectum and my yearning cock plumbing her silky depths became the sum totality of the universe. There was nothing beyond the rasping of our breaths, her moans of pleasure, our syncopated grunting, the wet slurping sounds of her pussy sucking on my cock.

Then all too soon I exploded inside her. An explosion that made me cling to her. I grabbed onto her, holding her, one hand around her swollen cock, the other wrapped around her waist as I thrust into her, riding the ascent to my head splitting climax. I was almost burying my entire pelvis into her ass, pumping my pent up cum deep inside her. Emptying myself in an uncontrollable rutting, bumping up against the firm globes of her buttocks.

As I reached my peak, my body quivering and shaking violently I became aware of Jasmine moaning loudly and felt her hot sticky semen flooded over my hand which was still wrapped around her cock. My thrusts into her had forced her forwards so that she had been fucking my hand to the same tempo that I had been fucking her. She had cum when I did, perhaps my final moments of hard pounding pushing her over the edge. I didn't know, having been oblivious to everything outside of the overwhelming pleasures her body was triggering in me.

As the world around me began to return through the haze, I realised that I had been leaning over her, while she had been bracing against the bathroom wall. I was embracing her from behind, one arm around her middle, my cock still buried within her and her pulsing wet cock in my hand. We were quivering in spasmodic unison, panting like runners.

Standing upright, I returned to my centre of balance she came away from the wall with me as I gradually managed to stand straight again. My cock slipped out her with a wet plop sound and, still holding onto her cock, I turned her around to face me and we kissed. Our wet cocks rubbed stiffly against each another, and I put a hand down between us to hold them against each other, gently and slowly caressing the shafts. Our tongues met and intertwined, passionate but also subdued as the energy expenditure caught up with us.

I took her now softening penis and led her back to the bedroom, and pulled her down onto the bed with me, wrapping her up in the warm cocoon of my arms. She sighed contentedly. Our bodies continued the instinctive gyrations against each other, our cummy cocks against each other, mingling trails of semen, and ass juice in their wake.

Breaking away, I slid down her body and took her soft penis in my mouth. My tongue slipped inside the folds of her foreskin licking the glans, and I swallowed her seed, her nectar, the essential essence of my beautiful lover.

Sliding back up her soft warmth I returned to look intently at her and asked coyly "So, that's how one administers an enema, is it?"

She smiled at me. She was clearly very happy, and spent, and replied dreamily, "You were so deep and pumped me so full, I think that you gave me a cum enema".

I joked and said "Full services offered to you exclusively, any time." I meant it. I could not imagine ever making love with anyone other than Jasmine again, and I could not contemplate how these levels of intensity would even be possible if it were not us together, like this: completely accepting of our mutual lust and passion, our curiosity to explore each other, and feeling safe enough to be vulnerable, to be naked and honest in our reciprocal yearning.

Like her, I too never wanted this time to end, and if I died in that moment, on that bed, in that hotel on Davey Street, I would have died contented.

12