Erotic Geography Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could say was "I love you Jasmine, I love you," and each utterance was a portmanteau of a complex web of emotion and passion and sensation. I heard her tell me that she loved me too, but her voice was muffled by my sobbing breaths. I couldn't let go, and clung to her desperately imploring her, "Never leave me darling, never leave me. I couldn't lose you. I need you with me, always." I sounded like a pathetic school girl in a soap opera, but it was what I felt ... or rather, these were the only words I could think of to try to even approach a degree of the intensity of my feelings, cliched and pathetic or not.

She held me for a long while, before pushing herself away so she could look at me. "Don't worry darling," she began, "I'm never going to leave you. I'm always going to be with you. I am so in love you with you it hurts me. I could never leave you." And I saw that she too was crying, the tears rolling out of her eyes, and down her cheeks, and we kissed gently, slowly, our tears mixing against our skin, the snot from our noses mashing between our lips, our thick salty saliva being shared and swallowed, but we didn't give a damn. We just kept kissing and holding each other, two lovers entwined for eternity in a little hotel room in Vancouver, beyond which nothing else existed, far less mattered.