Erotic Invasion

Story Info
Taken by a stranger in her own bed and she loves it.
1.4k words
4.18
67k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristi awoke to pressure between her legs. She moaned and pushed against it, desperate for it to shift just a bit. Being so close to the most sensitive spot on her clit was driving her crazy. Opening her eyes, she looked down and saw a stranger kneeling between her legs, his hand gently massaging her slit. "Good morning," he said and let the tip of his finger dip into her wetness.

She tried to open her mouth to scream but found it taped shut. Her hands balled into fists but she couldn't seem to move her arms and noticed they were taped above her head, affixed to the headboard. Looking past her naked body, she saw her ankles bound to the bed posts, legs spread apart. She whimpered and looked at her captor, a man far too handsome to be the one sneaking into her bedroom and sexually manipulating her body. Dark hair, bright blue eyes, and the muscle tone of someone who spent countless hours at the gym.

The man seemed to notice her discomfort and pressed his finger deeper into her wetness. "Don't pretend you're not enjoying this," he said and pulled out, making a show of sucking off his digit. "Just as sweet as I expected."

When he slid off the bed, she hoped in vain that he would leave, but he merely stripped off his shirt and tossed it aside. "Don't want to get that wet," he said by way of explanation as he climbed back on the bed and knelt between her spread thighs. As he lowered his head toward her sex, she shook her head and tried to pull away. "I promise I'll be gentle," he soothed before he trailed his tongue along her clit.

Squeezing her eyes closed, Kristi tried to minimize the response of her body, but his firm tongue ignited a heat between her legs she couldn't hold back. The more he licked and sucked, the less control she had over her body. When he slipped a finger inside, she found herself raising her hips, begging for more pressure. "Atta girl," he whispered against her pussy before sliding his tongue down to her opening, lapping at her juices. "Mmm, do you know how good you taste, Kristi?"

Her eyes went wide when she heard her name, but quickly rolled back when he slid in a second finger. Slowly, he thrust them in and out as he watched the expression on her face change from fear to ecstasy. When his thumb rubbed against her clit, he felt her pussy tighten around his fingers. "Like that?" he teased and stopped moving his hand.

As much as she didn't want to admit she loved every movement of his skilled tongue and fingers, the moment he stopped, she couldn't hold back a groan. Her heart was pounding and all she wanted to do was wrap her legs around his head until he made her cum all over his face. No matter that he had somehow broken into her house. She didn't even care that he had her spread eagle and naked. Her body craved his touch, just enough to send her over the edge. She raised her hips and tried to manipulate his fingers to move, but he merely smiled at her.

"Patience," he cooed and pulled his fingers out. He made a show of licking each one off before he slid off the bed. "Now for the real fun," he said and pulled his pants down. She could see the outline of his penis through his boxers and swallowed hard when she saw the moisture already seeping through. "Like what you see, baby?" he asked and stripped down to reveal his nine-inch dick.

Kristi had never seen such a large erection. She shook her head in fear of the pain that was sure to come. Although she wasn't a virgin, she was small-framed and had never been with anyone larger than six inches. The very thought terrified her and she tugged against her restraints.

As he climbed back on the bed, he smiled. "I'll be gentle. I promise." He kissed up her inner thighs, watching her closely for any reaction. When he reached her sex, he took a full minute to trail his tongue over her clit until she was back to raising her hips to meet his mouth. "Much better," he said and kissed up her stomach. Stopping at her breasts, he circled his tongue around one nipple until it perked up, then switched to the other breast until it followed suit. His hand slid between her legs, two fingers sliding in deep as the palm of his hand rubbed against her clit.

The pressure was building up fast and Kristi didn't think she could handle much more. For the second time, she was brought to the edge, back arching, gasping through the tape, and begging for him to give her a much needed release, but he pulled his hand away as the first spasm of pleasure began.

"Not yet," he whispered in her ear before he began to sensually kiss along the side of her neck. When he repositioned on top of her to let his hardness rub against her clit, she couldn't hold back a moan. Terrified but aroused beyond rational thought, she began to breath heavy as he ground his hips against hers. Her wetness spread over the base of his shaft and rubbed against her clit, torturing her on the verge of cumming. "Want it inside you?" he asked and slid the entire length along her slit.

She refused to admit she wanted him, but she knew her body was speaking loud enough for both of them. He wasn't dumb and she couldn't deny how good he made her feel. Without waiting for an answer, he reached between their bodies and adjusted his dick, letting the tip press against her tight entrance. Working his hips slowly, he pushed into the warmth of her body. "Oh fuck," he groaned as her pussy constricted around him. Knowing he wasn't going to last long, he forced all nine inches inside her, hard and fast.

The pain of being spread apart was overshadowed by the pleasure of having his throbbing dick deeper inside her than anyone ever had been. Glancing at her nightstand, she thought about her five-inch vibrator and realized it had never brought her this much pleasure. As he began to move his hips, she found herself grinding against him.

"That's my girl," he said and ripped the tape off her mouth. Before she could speak, he had covered her lips with his own. Gripping her jaw, he forced her lips to part and slid his tongue against hers.

Tasting herself on his tongue only turned Kristi on more. She gave up all pretenses and surrendered to him. "Please," she said against his lips. He pulled back and gave her a moment to speak. Mortified by the request, she swallowed her pride and said, "Release my feet." Their eyes met and she felt a blush spreading up her neck and over her cheeks. He kissed her one more time before sliding out of her. He reached over the bed and pulled a knife out of his pocket. Flicking the blade open, he quickly slit through the tape. Before she could move, he spread her legs further apart with his knees and leaned over her, letting the tip of the knife caress her neck. "Kicking me would be a mistake. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she whispered and watched him carefully fold the knife before tossing it down on his clothes. This time, he wasn't gentle. Gripping her hips, he drove into her until his balls were pressed up against her entrance. Her lips parted in a small gasp, but he quieted her by returning his tongue to her mouth. He thrust into her hard enough the headboard slammed against the wall. When his fingers curled around her neck, squeezing gently, she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him tight to her.

He forced her head back and bit hard into her neck as he fucked her deep. She closed her eyes and moaned, feeling her body spasm around his shaft. "Please don't stop. I'm going to..." Her thoughts were interrupted when he gave one more hard thrust before he gripped her hips and held himself in deep as he filled her with his cum. In the throes of his orgasm, he reached down between them and rubbed her clit with his thumb. Within seconds, she was crying out as he took her over the edge, her pussy squeezing every drop of semen from his shaft.

For a minute, he was collapsed on top of her, trying to recover. When he finally lifted himself up, he saw the small smile on her lips. He gave her a gentle kiss before he whispered in her ear, "I'll have you again, Kristi." He trailed her ear with his tongue. "Whenever I want."