Erotic Karma

Story Info
The force of Karma propels a dude into sublime erotic expert.
4.6k words
4
2.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Erotic Karma

By Aleq de Satyr

Prologue

When most people talk about karma, they're likely referring to the great law of cause and effect. According to this law, whatever thoughts or energy you put out, you get back -- good or bad. In order to get what you want, you have to embody and be worthy of those things. As a man himself sows, so he himself reaps; no man inherits the good or evil act of another man. The fruit is of the same quality as the action. The law of cause and effect.

Just like the law of gravity, Buddhists see karma as a natural force of the universe. Karma means action. Physics shows that for every action, there must be an equal and opposite reaction. Karma is energy, which in itself is neither good nor bad.

Summer Of Surprises...

My name is Royce. My passion is the Arts; literary, musical, the theater. I'd been published by both North and South American publishers. I'm also an athlete of sorts; sprinting and soccer. In late Spring a series of my erotica were published in an Alternative Women's Literary Journal, "Intercursus".

In early Summer I received a letter from the Associate Editor, a woman called Maiya Rivers. Her condensed letter read...

"I love to savor the pleasure of good, creative erotica, both mine (which I occasionally indulge in) and that of others; especially your assorted pieces published recently in Intercursus namely, "Noctis Tenebrae", "Fantasm" and "Femalia". I extremely enjoyed your wild barrage of lush images, which were full of lusty and lyrical dreams, the taste of nature and the mystique of cunt.

I became very excited while I read your very wet poetic-prose. This rarely happens to me...Your writing is simply fascinating. Truly amazing for a man to be so attuned to women in every respect; to have such deep-seated empathy with Feminism, sharing women's concerns and their despairs.

The erotic scenes are beautiful, sensitive and cognizant of the many dimensions of female sexuality. The rhythm is compelling, the sensual adventures tantalizing, with a special quality to seduce the reader. They are frankly carnal and full of explicit language, deeds and thoughts, which I personally enjoy.

It is so refreshing to know that at least some men do appreciate women totally. Their minds, their bodies, their psyche, their souls and not just as sex objects and chattel. I'd love to meet you someday. Please let me know if that is possible".

The letter was a total surprise for me and it got me very excited with its effusive compliments and appreciation. I wrote back expressing my desire to meet. Maiya then expressed a desire for correspondence between us, having concluded that "we are on the same wavelength"...We did correspond sporadically for some time. She is quite political and strongly believes that women writers need to integrate sex into art and literature more.

We were both eager to meet someday, but somehow I never really felt any urgency mainly because I was constantly distracted by other commitments and priorities. Well, a couple of weeks into Summer I got a phone call from Maiya, vehemently inviting me to visit her. The two hour drive to where she lived outside the city was rather uneventful. Maiya's house was sort of Sybaritic. Wall to wall rugs, bookcases full of books, bronze statuettes, ornate alcoves, abstract paintings, stereo and video systems, the works.

There was lots of food booze and pot. After some refreshments Maiya took me to a matinee performance at the "Cauldron", the most artistic, women-oriented, underground club in town, where Art and porn blend very well. You know, women are very good with that kind of creativity...It was a very erotic and beautiful ballet-cum-modern dance by five naked women, who at the finale, formed a daisy chain on stage and sucked each other's cunts to a wild applause from the mostly lesbian audience.

I was stunned and I daresay had a good hardon. It was my first foray into the Radical-feminist-hedonist underground. Another surprise from Maiya. We finally made it back to her place by late afternoon...I was overwhelmed by her. She was more exciting, wittier and more outrageous in the flesh than in her letters. She was "so eager to experience me"; to find out what makes me tick. We told each other funny stories or those laced with destiny and sex. It was a conversation of the body, a vocabulary of the body. And Maiya's body looked pretty good for a 50 year old woman.

"Do you desire me now? "she asked at some point.

"You know I do, we have postponed this too long" I said, reminding her of the missed opportunities back in the Spring. The trip to the bedroom was filled with earnest anticipation. I noticed an assortment of sex toys on the dresser. Maiya has nice, medium-sized breasts with nipples like rosebuds. Her stomach and flanks were supple. The dense, black, curly pubic hair fanned out in a huge V between her thighs. Her head hair loose and tousled, her clavicles deep and elegant.

She lay down on the bed, legs spread, knees bent. I looked at her honey-colored flesh, touching her with my eyes. She was downy all over. I was stunned, two heavy surprises in one day, I thought.

Maiya's naked hairy body melted under my hands as I caressed her on the water bed. I pressed my fingers on her luxuriant bush, the hairs feeling spongy and resilient. I played with them for a long time before spreading open her pressed-together, hot and sizzling inner labia, the color of porphyry and feldspar. Her big clitoris hard throbbing; her flesh quivered and relaxed. She was indolent with sensuality.

"I have been growing my clitoris for some time, do you like it" she whispered.

"It's totally gorgeous" I answered.

I stroked her exposed vulva, looking deeply into her eyes, slowly sliding my fingers easily along the wet folds while she dripped into my palm. Her eyes were dark with lust. "That feels so good" she whispered, biting my earlobe. Crouching between her widespread thighs, I stroked her engorged clitoris with my cock; sure, deft strokes that opened the still lake of her cunt and her juices streamed out like a gentle waterfall.

She made a pleasure-agony sound as I buried my very hard cock in her and it sank until our soggy pubic hairs mingled. I felt her expansive cunt widening to accept me. Maiya moaned with pleasure as I glided in and out of her, slowly, tantalizingly.

"O Goddess, that feels so good, what a wonderful cock, so big so fucking hard" she whimpered and I plowed and plowed her cunt with deep strong strokes, gently pounding her "sacred spot", the deepest point of the cunt which gives the greatest pleasure according to Tantrik lore...Her body arching to me, moving rhythmically to feel more deeply my inexorable cock. She was hot now, letting out small sounds of Ahhh, ahh, her cunt tight around my cock as I fucked her extravagantly, for a long, long time.

Power surged in me as I drove deeper into her womb. Maiya was totally abandoned to the exquisite pleasure, calling my name, begging me not to stop. Then she began to shake and tremble violently in orgasm, screaming continuously. She was unwilling to relinquish my throbbing cock so I rested inside her for a while.

I resumed fucking her moving inside her slowly for long moments before withdrawing my dick and sucking her vulva, clitoris, filling her with my tongue, hearing her distracted cries of pleasure. I move my cock back inside Maiya's cunt with deep thrusts, slow withdrawals and swift plunges. A steady rhythm and momentum of thrusting, her juices spilling out.

Again her body jerked violently and she released a long primitive howl, filling the room with the sound of her orgasm, while I was overtaken by an enormous explosion of an orgasm, gushing a torrent of cum into her.

"That was perfect, delicious", muttered Maiya as she drifted off to sleep, her cunt a hot odorous cavern overflowing with slimy juices.

It was a beautiful, oblique night. Maiya and I, glowing from a shared joint and a bottle of wine, cuddled, kissed, caressed, entwine and rubbed against each other in bed. Streams of Chopin's nocturnes flowed from the radio. Her thighs parted for me like rivers.

The scintillating music vibrated in our bodies as my dick curved inwards, deep inside her forcing louder, wet, liquid sounds from her cunt. Her cries became darker, mournful as she opened and closed her liquefied pussy, elastic in ecstasy. The darkness gathered up, deepened.

"I am so happy" she whispered.

"And you are truly wonderful" I responded...I felt her quivering as I moved faster, harder in her creamy depths, storming her goddess spot, breaching her womb. Maiya trembled violently as she came superhuman, with a wrenching orgasm. I howled like a coyote, plunging headlong into the abyss with her, my semen gushing in thick spurts into her thirsty womb. We collapsed into sleep.

I fucked Maiya round the clock for four days...In bed, on the living room rug, in the den, in the shower, on the breakfast table, at a solitary spot at the Dunes where she took me on Sunday. When she took me out sightseeing, she clung to me her hand in my pocket, holding on to my cock till we got back and start fucking again. The sex was very heavy, concentrated, soaking wet.

I constantly pursued Maiya's orgasm relentlessly, responding to her needs. She'd ascend higher and higher into ecstasy, my cock cramming against the mouth of her womb, her hips rolling to meet me...She would cry out and I'd call to her, driving into her hard and deep, releasing gushes of hot semen, inundating her. She'd roll from side to side then collapse against me with a loud satiated sigh.

After a while she'd begin to undulate beneath me again, her hunger flowering again...Her cunt feeling like a murky sea of wet flesh, cascading around my cock. We'd start to fuck again. She was all tears on day four when I told her I planned to leave the next day. Of course that disarmed me.

On day five late morning, I'd just had a shower, smelling of cologne and raised a rampant hardon involuntarily, I strode naked into the living room filled with sensuous guitar music, unaware that we had company, when I set eyes on another woman with Maiya. She gasped audibly gazing at my erect dick, her eyes glazed. I was about to turn around and head for the bedroom for my clothes.

"Oh Royce, this is my best friend Nyna" said Maiya.

"Pleased to meet you" said Nyna shaking my hand. "A truly magnificent cock" she added, her voice tremulous. She looked high on pot.

"Go on feel it, check it out, don't be bashful" said Maiya to Nyna who grasped my dick with both hands and squeezed.

"OMG, it feels like granite and throbbing mightily, truly awesome" she murmured, fascinated.

"And how would you like it up your cunt, your ass and down your throat"? asked Maiya. "It would be the perfect birthday present for you", she added. Apparently Nyna turned 50 two days before.

"Why don't you fuck her Royce, I'm sure she'll love it. Besides her cunt has not been fucked in the longest time" said Maiya. Another surprise from her.

"Are you eager and ready to be fucked Nyna"? asked Maiya.

"You bet I am, Oh God I can't wait" whispered Nyna.

The air was heavy with a blend of many fragrances - myrrh, aromatic oils, dried herbs- Then a gradual shift in the mood; an oscillation from playfulness and humor to poignant erotic polarity.

Maiya was silent, observing with a surprised interest, the interplay of smoldering passion between me and Nyna as we began caressing each other, tentatively at first, then with progressive intensity. Maiya was not sure at first if Nyna, celibate at the time for some esoteric reason, would respond to sexual activity...Soon Nyna and I were both naked and all over each other on the couch. She played with my cock, an obelisk of warm hard flesh, making soft sounds from her throat; I stroked her hardened clitoris, her wet vulva.

Nyna was a goner, muttering incoherently, her eyes fixed on mine still squeezing my hard dick. She was so fucking wet...Maiya spread a duvet covered with a towel and pillows on the rug, then watched as I laid Nyna on the duvet, spreading her legs wide, her body trembling with anticipation.

She arched her back and stretched her cunt towards me. Drops of juice glistened like tiny pearls in her wet pubic hairs, which also grew profusely in the crack of her ass. The feminine musky scent of her assailed my nostrils. My hands glided over her body, feeling the pleasure of touching her; my dick was super hard breathing fire. As I slowly caressed her, Nyna continued to babble. There was such sweetness between us as I laid between her thighs

"Come on Royce, give it to me, fill me fuck me" she cried.

Slowly and gently I began to enter her, giving her an inch of cock at a time until I was almost all the way inside her tight twat. Nyna writhed on the duvet like an eel as my cock filled her and began stroking her deep. Her hips squirmed fast and furiously like a burning snake as her pelvis made circles on the duvet and thrust her slender, swollen, drenched pussy in the air, pushing it against my drubbing dick.

"You'd like Royce to play in your cunt for a long, long time, don't you" Maiya asked Nyna. She nodded...She groaned and shrieked and pounded her bubble ass on the duvet. Then she started to leak juices as I pushed deeper and deeper into her twat while rubbing the base of my cock against her hardened clitoris. Her legs flew up in the air, kicking erratically as she lifted her cunt for more.

"Holy fuck Royce, have you opened her up or what" crooned Maiya, her face close to Nyna's cunt, watching the juices flow out of her, as she convulsed violently screaming, her body twisting every which way.

I rested inside Nyna's pussy, supporting my weight on my elbows and knees, looking down on her happy face.

"Fuck her some more, she loves it" Maiya urged me as I started to move inside Nyna again. Her pussy was still hot, luscious and sticky like the breezeless afternoon...The atmosphere was highly charged, feverish, the odor of sex in the air, the sounds of her soft, wild cries filled the room.

Moving in and out of Nyna's pussy with smooth oiled thrusts, fucking her divinely. My cock was very hard and strong. The pleasure was mind blowing...Her body began to heave as a convulsive orgasm swept thru her and she came in buckets, my cock forced against her womb and pouring, pumping, flooding her with loads of semen as I came.

"You have such a lovely cunt Nyna" I said to her.

"You are truly a very discerning man to notice that" she smiled closing her eyes.

For two glorious days, I fucked the two menopausal women in turns, intermittently until I was totally but refreshingly exhausted.

Fucking Nyna, sailing smoothly into her wet, luscious depths...Her snug cunt always flooded with juice, surging, levelling and exploding in magical orgasms. Coming and coming and coming, as I fucked her relentlessly. Her sticky juices coating my balls and drenching both our pubic hairs. And I'd stay with her, keeping the wave going, hearing her mournful cries of pleasure, as she came explosively, spraying out cum like warm oil...Nyna was quite a revelation. She had complained of being "tense, on edge at times and never seem to relax in recent weeks". Two days of sublime fucking seemed to have rejuvenated and revived her spirit.

When it was her turn, I fucked Maiya with Tantrik concentration, gliding in and out of her glove-like cunt, saturated with juice, hearing her moans...Oscillating between losing my senses in uncontrollable release and a joyous exaltation of supreme control. Panting, hearing her voice from a distance, she would squeeze my cock with her cunt, very tightly, rhythmically, drowning me in the sensation of it, making me cry out loudly. I saw colors; yellow, red, then purple, dripping moisture, sweating pleasure; finally crowning my explosions that echoed and reverberated in Maiya's own orgasms.

I was stunned by her incredible sensuality, for a menopausal woman...Another surprise!. I found Maiya attractive, not glamorous in the conventional sense and young looking for her age. She is exquisite and graceful.

My visit was paradisiacal, magical. Every day was a celebration of life, with karmic exchange; with food, wine, pot. With sex and sensuality, lots of it. Thoroughly compelling, intoxicating. My life-force was renewed and I sank deeply into the erotic ocean of intimacy and closeness with the women...

My stay finally and inevitably drew to a close. It had been a living, extraordinary dream. An Erotic Karma. Seven magical days of retreat from the real world, assuaging all wanton, surrealistic desires and being transformed into another dimension of lavish fucking. My mind shed all anxieties, worries, cares, responsibilities and entered into communion with the realm of a wild, amazing sexuality...Maiya asked me to deliver a package to a friend in the city, giving me a hint that I will be most welcome by her.

"It was wonderful being with you Royce" said Maiya fondly, giving my cock a last squeeze as we said goodbye on Monday afternoon...I told her the next time we meet, we would make love on a beach in a rainstorm, with the waves breaking over us as I glide in and out of her delectable cunt.

"O God, you're making me wet again" she whispered as she hurried away from me...As I drove back home I recalled the words of the Brazilian writer, Renata Pallotini about older women, herself a menopausal woman.

"They're the women to have if you learn to appreciate them; they're women who know how to fuck, who know what they're doing...They're women who are disgracefully overdue with sexual desire and that's what makes them so good; they're treasures. I should know, I'm one of them".

I have chosen to share a new dawn with older women...I owe them my strength. Thru them I've learned my capacity to love, to be whole. They are part of my history.

@@@

I delivered Maiya's package which I suspected to be a sex toy, to her friend Bela three days later. She looked middle-aged, reasonably attractive with a square jaw, short tousled grey hair. She was youthful and radiant for a middle-aged woman, in her short silk robe and wearing a heady perfume. Her townhouse was neat and comfy very feminine, artistic and subtle. My curious fascination for Bela seemed to extend to her house as well. The exotic, seductive fragrance; mingled scents of anise and jasmine and clove is refreshing.

She offered me some cognac and smoked shrimp and some pretty angry views on the state of affairs. Not to mention the view of her short silk robe caught between her luscious jiggling ass cheeks, and the contours of her body shifting fluidly like the fabric as she moved about. Undoubtedly she was naked underneath. Bela slipped me a note from Maiya in the package that read: "Royce is a strong studly cocksman with a very big dick and tremendous prowess and stamina. I recommend you check him out. Bon Apetit!". I chortled, surprised again.

"Well, is it true?" asked Bela curiously.

"I suppose you could say that" I smiled.

"Wonderful, my cunt welcomes a very big dick. Once you're inside her she won't let you go" she smiled back.

Bela minces no words expressing her feelings about everything, especially after smoking a joint. From her occasional stormy relationship with her sister, to anonymous sex, including her brief initiation into lesbianism. I enjoyed her dark humor.

"You don't have to be polite with me" she says smiling, refilling my glass as she sat beside me on the couch, running her fingers thru my hair. "I like you already and I'd love to fuck you" she says, stroking her exposed shaved cunt, adorned with rings. I simply adore her frankness and refreshingly shock-proof demeanor. She is an authentic hot sensual Mature Woman. It occurred to me suddenly that Maiya had gifted me to Bela and she to me. What an extraordinary woman Maiya is! I thought.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12