Erotic Karma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bela dropped her robe abruptly to show me her well-toned body; the tattooed belly, the smooth shaved pierced pussy, the pierced erect hard nipples. She then patiently undressed me.

"Holy fuck"! she gasped as my dick sprang out of my briefs, huge hard and bolt upright; bobbing up and down, swaying from side to side, throbbing mightily. She sucked my cock for long moments then hastily dragged me to her bedroom. She inserted a butt plug into her asshole to give her added pleasure, but said she would remove it if I wanted to fuck her ass...Spreading her legs wide, I crouched between them and rubbed my cockhead slowly but firmly against her drenched vulva, her engorged pierced clitoris, over and over making her squirm[ driving her insane with pleasure.

"OMG, I guess I'm in for a wonderful treat" whispered Bela.

"You mean for a very long, very lavish fucking" I whispered back.

"Yes Royce, and please do not stop even if I begged you to." She said tremulously...I began to enter her slowly, measuredly, skillfully, her cunt swallowing my dick like a boa. She sighed contentedly as I sank all of my cock into her, reaching the bottom of her cunt. Bela's body shook violently as she came suddenly moaning. I rested inside her until her tremors died down

Without a doubt, entering a very aroused woman's very warm, wet, juicy cunt and the cunt slowly swallows all of the cock, is the best feeling a man could possibly have. It is so completely satisfying in itself that it alone could suffice as the sex act; the deep entry and being warmly, tightly received...As the writer Barbara Alberti said, "Cunt is the opium of the people, cunt is the world".

When you're having an orgasm, you're not aware of yourself and your lover as you are at that exquisite moment of entry, a moment which to me assumes the proportions of an epiphany...Her swollen vulva is purple. Her clitoris, a mini cock, big and throbbing. Her deep blossoming cunt churning...I resumed fucking her expertly.

Bela is totally relaxed, absorbed in feeling as I probe her twat filled with slimy juice...Her scent fills my nostrils, her hips thrusting toward me spasmodically complementing my deep thrusts as I fuck her methodically, with finesse; grinding the base of my cock against her hard upright clitoris. She moans with delight, her pussy gripping my cock tight

"Oh God, I love this cock, it feels so hard so fucking heavy in my cunt" she murmurs. Then she begins to come again. She howls, thrashing about, moving her head from side to side, coming and coming nonstop..

Bela starts to squirm, again with anticipation, spreading her legs wider as I cock-stroke her clitoris with a heavy, sliding rhythm, feeling the hardness of the throbbing clitoris. Our gaze locked, taking a measure of each other. She has become very slick, her odor strong. She asks me to continue fucking her, to ride her cunt for a long time.

Without further ado, I put her in a doggy position and enter her deliciously elastic cunt, feeling her relax against my cock like a coiled spring. Then clenching in rhythm with my thrusts. A film of sweat cover us both like mist. She moans and grinds her ass against me. All I could think of is how extraordinarily fortunate I am, as I fuck Bela deeply and slowly, alternating between her cunt and asshole for a long time.

She feels so good and tight, her body moving rhythmically, enjoying what I'm doing to her. She gives me all the room to play in that puddle between her thighs, filled with thick grool like warm egg white, that drips onto the sheets. She opens like a turgid flower of hot, undulating creamy femaleness...The room filled with the slurpy sounds from her twat.

"O Royce baby, it feels so good" she whispers, holding my dick inside and squeezing. She is ready to come again, her body trembling; she pauses briefly to regain control, urging me to fuck her harder.

I feel the turmoil building inside me while Bela surrenders to her tremors, clasping me tightly, wrapping her dampened cunt around my hard swollen cock until I begin to dissolve and cry out loudly, pumping a truckload of cum into her.

"Good baby, give it all to me" she mutters, exploding also with a wrenching groan, then collapsing onto the bed, her body wracked with tremors, in the pure joy of loving and of fucking.

"A woman is indeed a receptacle, there is nothing degrading about that. And I love how your dick totally fills my cunt; hell, the tight fit is simply exquisite" says Bela, as we spoon with my cock still inside her warm cunt, before falling asleep...

Bela kept me busy in a fuck-fest for three days, not against my will mind you...She uncloaked her sensuality in lavish fucking that left me gasping, while the luscious scents in the house dripping with fragrance, caressed us. In the waved rhythm we spiraled in sensations. She matched and complemented my every move with strength and originality. My cock, strong hard, glided smoothly, deeply inside her, stroking her crevices, her G-spot, her hard, distended, screaming clitoris; female nectar poured from her boiling, wet vulva. Amazing for a woman her age!

We fucked like two combatants, my rapacious cock dredging, excavating Bela's cunt, turning it inside out. Her ravenous pussy with teeth, greedily devouring my dick with compelling need. Her orgasms were uncontrollable shivering, shaking, totally crippling. I nick-named her Madame Climax.

I would go down on Bela's soaking flesh, my face grazing her swollen cunt, lapping the wetness from her ass crack, inhaling the good, clean woman scent. Licking the marshy taste of her vulva, while she sucked her own juices off my cock. Then I would slip my cock back inside her as we'd spoon into post-coital sleep.

"I have been waiting for a man like you to come along all this time; to take me to the utmost heights of sexual ecstasy. Finally you are here. It is Karma for sure" said Bela once.

"It certainly is, not to mention Maiya's role" I said.

@@@

Epilogue

Karma means that the good intentions and deeds you perform result in an addition of good karma, while the bad ones add to the bad karma. The Law of Karma says that all our volitional actions in one way or another have consequences -- for ourselves, but often also for others.

If we consider our own karma, we can quite easily realize that good actions often have positive consequences. If we are generous, kind and helpful, we will usually be treated the same way, and vice versa if we are aggressive and unfriendly, we can expect people in our environment to respond to us in the same way... Erotic Karmic exchanges between me and Maiya led to a thrilling, sublime sexual experience. One for the Ages!

The End

12