Erotic Sailing at the Nationals Ch. 05

Story Info
There's a struggle to find somewhere private.
5.6k words
4.73
1.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

By the time the first of the afternoon races was starting, the wind had freshened even more.

With my light weight, these were certainly not conditions that favoured us.

Ted managed to coach me into a fantastic start and once again had a great feeling for the wind oscillations, making sure we were always on the right side of the wind changes. But in terms of straight line sailing, we were getting burned off by heavier crews whose weight gave them more power in their rigs, however well Ted played the mainsheet.

But we were working our advantages to the absolute max. I've always been pretty good about keeping a boat upright in heavy winds, even with my light weight, I was still managing to run deeper than the other boats without giving up too much speed, and Ted made sure we made maximum advantage from every change in wind direction. In short, we were a great team, each of us bringing something different to the table and using it as best we could. And I might add, surprisingly and a little embarrassed, being able to hold on to his boardie covered erection with my spare hand as we flew to windward and jumped the waves, gave me a confidence in my precarious position as I steered from the trapeze, that I'd never felt before. It made me wonder whether my usual male crew would let me do the same; although it was a frivolous thought, never likely to be tested.

In the end, we scored a sixth and seventh in the two afternoon races in the 40 boat fleet. We were both ecstatic. Neither of us had ever done so well in a Nationals; especially given the caliber of many in the front end of the fleet. Until this day, I'd never really understood the extreme excitement of professional athletes who have a successful moment; jumping up and down, jumping into the arms of their teammates and generally showing a degree of excitement that competition has never made me feel.

But this was different.

We high fived each other as we crossed the line, both stood up and hugged each other as we ran back towards the club -- even though it required me to steer an almost out of control boat with one hand as I wrapped my arm around him with the other -- and as soon as we had the boat ashore on its trolley and got our rather uncomfortable lifevests and trapeze belts off, I leapt excitedly into his arms and hung there against him -- he with a bare chest and nothing more than a pair of boardies on and me in a small bikini top and a pair of indecently tight leggings - for way more time than was decent in a public park.

Because, as it had in the morning, the success, especially compounded by the morning's efforts had generated in us a desire to celebrate in the most intimate way. It was more than a desire. It was an urgent need.

I stripped off my leggings, leaving me with just the indecently small orange bikini pants that I knew drove Ted wild with desire; to the extent he wasn't already. I knew he now had a pair of speedos under his boardies, but the purpose of that was to help diminish the obvious signs of the erection he got in his boardies as we fooled about rigging and unrigging; the issue having been more than a little challenging that morning. It had made my grasp of his erection as we sailed a little less firm, but having seen his discomfort with the erection display that boardies with no undergarment showed, I well understood.

As much as I would have liked him stripped down to those very brief speedos I'd seen yesterday, I also well understood his reluctance to display them.

Frankly, when I wasn't using some excuse to bend into the boat to display my barely covered arse and the camel toed mons bulge between my legs to him, we were all over each other like a pair of passionate lovers -- which pretty well described us -- as we unrigged the boat and secured it for the night; really anxious to finish so we could rush back to the house for an intense fuck.

But, either oblivious to our intentions, or more likely because of them, our friends had other plans.

As we got ready to leave the park, they intercepted us and demanded we join them in the club for a celebration drink. At this point I had nothing more on than the bikini and a very short A line mini skirt; my choice of clothing being more directed at Ted than designed for public occasions. It was sort of the bare minimum that would get me in the club. Ted just had on his boardies. That wouldn't.

We tried using that as an excuse, but they knew as well as we did that Ted had a t shirt in his bag.

With as much grace as our randy bodies could produce, we surrendered to their demands.

We were no sooner in the club than James shoved a glass of champagne into each of our hands; a very full one, making clear his intent to get us pretty drunk if he could. While I had no desire to write myself off, it wasn't unwelcome as a refreshment and, after a round of clinking glasses, I found I downed it pretty quickly. When James immediately topped it up, I knew I had to be more careful and sipped slowly at the next glass, casting about for some food to go with it.

Ted and I had been standing side by side, each of us with a hand wrapped around the other's back and resting on their bum. In what I initially took to be a gentlemanly gesture, one of the guys presented me with a bar stool to sit on.

If I sound in retrospect a bit sceptical about that, it was because I soon found they had managed to separate Ted from me, if only by a few meters, and I was soon surrounded by guys. The guys were all very praising, and seemingly even a bit excited about our performance, and keen to talk to me. But it was evident none of them were looking at my face as they spoke; or at least not very much. Those standing either side were transfixed on my breasts and those sitting in front of me alternated between my breasts and the upskirt view they had of my crotch. Frankly it wasn't even much of an 'upskirt'. The skirt was too short for that and tended to expose my crotch merely by sitting down.

I've got enough of a thigh gap that, even with my legs together, it wasn't too hard to get a view of the gusset of my bikini pants and, given how narrow they were -- just wide enough to cover my unaroused labia -- I'm sure they found no shortage of visual pleasure; more so as I found I was never less than aroused to some extent by Ted mere presence nearby.

But I wasn't going to pull any 'hey, I'm up here' performance. What I was wearing had been intended to attract attention. Maybe not everyone's, but that wasn't something I could be choosy about. I can't even say I was feeling all that embarrassed. In fact, not at all. My hormones were running strongly and while thy might have been directed entirely at one man, the collateral -- damage isn't the right word; maybe sexual frustration of other males -- didn't rate highly on my concerns.

Anyhow, the males that knew me, or had come to know me over the regatta so far, were fussing around me like I was something special. James of course was determined to keep my glass full and, to the extent finger food was being passed around, I certainly was offered more than my share of it.

Slowly I noticed Ted being drawn away from me. Not as a result of any intent of his, but by his Perth colleges standing between him and me, in effect, forcing him back, step by slow step. He made a point of always facing in my direction and standing so that he could see me through a gap between the bodies, but the distance kept getting further and as it did, the number of bodies between us greater.

None of that reduced my desire to celebrate our success in the way we'd originally intended. I had the hots for Ted and I had them badly. There may have been a lot of male testosterone permeating the atmosphere of the room -- and I dare say those surrounding me, perving at me and probably taking in whatever hormonal signals I was putting out - were pumping out more than most, more so as they got drunker. But to the extent I absorbed any of it, all it made me do was want Ted more.

The conversation had been nice, and the attention nice too. But there came a time I decided I couldn't wait any longer. Ted had his eyes closely focused on me for quite a while; I strongly suspected having feeling like my own. I stretched both my hands well above my head, as nonchalantly as I could, as if working off tight muscles from the race. Then at full extension, I slowly extended my middle finger with my palm towards him; sort of a reverse flashing of the bird. Then I momentarily formed a circle with the thumb and forefinger of the other hand and brought it down over the extended finger. It all happened quickly and, unless you were intensely focused on my hands -- which I could see Ted was -- you would entirely miss the message. But Ted hadn't. With eyes wide open, he nodded his head. Then opened his palms as he mouthed..."Where?".

I mouthed back..."Beach!"

The fact was, we were going to have trouble getting away with a permanent escape. But ladies can find all sorts of reasons -- without even expressing them -- for a momentary break. Even one momentarily long enough for our carnal purposes.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise. But then nodded agreement.

That was all I needed. I asked the guys around me to look after my gear bag -- thus declaring my intention to return -- while I went to the ladies; then excused myself, waiting just outside the door until Ted joined me.

His first question was...

"Where do you think we can go?"

It was getting onto dusk. The sun was well down on the horizon and the beach dimly lit, with few people around...

"Either the corner of the beach or between our boat and James's."

Hand in hand we walked down to the beach, Ted's arousal becoming increasingly obvious in his pants -- speedos or no speedos. And while I didn't need any visual evidence to be aware of my own, a look at my nipples said it all.

When we got to the corner of the beach I had in mind, we faced a few issues; even though I really wanted to make love on the edge of the beach. The tide was in a bit too far in to avoid getting wet and it probably wasn't really dark enough to get away with it yet. And the getting wet only really mattered because we were going back into the club when we finished. I resolved to get a fuck there before the regatta was over, but for the time being, to default to plan B.

We walked up to where our boat sat further up the beach in the middle of the pack; a narrow gap between each boat, but not too narrow for our purposes.

When we got there, I faced Ted, wrapped my arms around him and kissed him as I ripped open the Velcro of his boardies to expose the top of the erection poking out of his speedos, then pulled his shirt over his head. This was going to be a quickie and sufficiently public I decided it might be better to leave the speedos where they were and work around them, so to speak. So I stretched out the front of it and tucked it under his balls. Same with my bikini. I dropped his boardies and then my mini skirt, moved them out of the way and lay down on the sparsely grassed sand between my boat and James's, pulling the triangles of my bikini top off my breasts to display them to him.

This couldn't be like our lunchtime fuck. I couldn't wildly ride him as I screamed out my excitement at how well we'd done as a team. In fact, I couldn't even do my usual orgasmic vocalisations. Which was a pity. Because in a way, I knew my need for Ted's attention went beyond merely a desire for sex. There was something else raging through my body that needed to be excised and it was directly related to that sense of shared success. I can't say with any expertise what it was, but the nearest analogy -- and indeed maybe the answer -- would be an overdose of adrenalin.

I'd released the morning feeling of it with my hard riding, hard calling sex at lunch. There, I could actually feel it being released even as I worked myself up to a mind-blowing orgasm. I knew this fuck would only do half the job and when we got back to the house with all the others, there wouldn't exactly be the same opportunity to download on my feelings.

Ted lay on top of me. I guided him to a quick and satisfying penetration of his hard, thick, erection. He pushed up and I pushed down until we got his erection bottomed out inside me; the base of his erection pushed firmly and erotically against my pelvic floor muscle and vaginal opening with the head of it mushed into my cervix. I like him being so far in like that and holding it there. It sort of made me feel like our bodies were merged. In other circumstances I would have been happy to have him old it there for quite a while. But we were time constrained and missing in action back inside the club.

As he screwed it about inside me and brushed his cheek across mine, I whispered...

"Show me how excited you are about to day. Fuck me hard. I need to get something out of my system that goes beyond the need for you to fuck me"

"I know the feeling. I feel it too. But I can only be half as excited as I ever am about making love to you, but they're cumulative and when you add them together, that's pretty wildly exciting. That's the sort of sex you want, is it?"

"All the excitement you can demonstrate to me. Your excitement will become mine."

Ted tested me with a single, long, fast thrust that finished with the base of his shaft crashing against my vaginal opening. We both let out a softly spoken but deeply felt moan of satisfaction.

With his usual elevated stance over me, his weight being supported on his elbow and knees, instead of him actually lying on me, I again had the freedom to angle my hips up to present my g spot for his banging and to project my breasts up to have his movements stimulate my already raised nipples.

Ted started slowly and then worked up to a fast, excited tempo; long, hard thrusts, exactly as I asked for them. I had been seriously aroused and worked up, even before Ted mounted me. My elevated arousal manifested itself in one of the quickest orgasms I'd ever had; a good one too; maybe as good as any I'd had before meeting Ted, although he'd raised the bar substantially. I gripped Ted more tightly, causing him to just as quickly follow my orgasm with his.

There wasn't really time for a nice, post fuck, cuddle. We needed to get back to the group in the club house. Ted climbed off me, his cock, still pretty hard, dripping cum onto my stomach. Plus, when I got up, I could feel his cum discharging onto my leg. Fortunately, I had a hand towel -- more of a rag actually -- in the tool kit in my boat. That let me clean up enough I wouldn't be showing cum all over me as we joined the others -- or I hoped a cum stained gusset to my bikini.

Our engagement had mostly satisfied the more carnal aspect of my desires -- for the moment anyway. But it hadn't really provided an outlet for what I think of as the adrenalin over-dose coursing through my body. The sort of thing that makes professional athletes run around the field like madmen, jump into the arms of their team mates, or just jump meaningless up and down, as if they have an excess of energy to burn off.

As we walked back to the club, hand in hand, I asked Ted whether it had got rid of his feelings of an overdose of something...

"No, it's still there. Do you think a jog around the block might fix it?"

"What, late at night? Hmmm! I had something a little more carnal in mind. Really, I need another fuck like we had at lunch. A scream, frantic fuck if you know what I mean."

Ted looked at me with a bit of a smirk on his face...

"Well, actually if the truth be known, I had the same idea, but didn't think it appropriate to suggest it. Plus, there's the question of where."

"What about those bush backed beaches that we sail past on the way to the start?"

"What? Shore and Quarantine beaches? Maybe. The road out to them is a bit long, but I know we can circle around the rocks to Shore beach without too much effort. How empty it will be, I don't know; although anchoring off Quarantine Beach is more popular with late night revellers. I'm happy to give it a go when we're finished here."

I knew I'd been gone from my mates for too long for a quick pee. And while I might like to them to think I was out for a long dump, the fact was they knew Ted was gone too, even though we entered the room separately. James had to ask...

"What have you too been up to?"

"We were out for a walk and a chat."

"Is that all?"

"I think I'll claim my right to remain silent on that and leave you guessing."

"Oh, sure. You know what we'll guess, don't you?"

"That's entirely up to you."

By this time, James had put another glass of bubbly in my hand and I took the opportunity to take a sip of it to turn to another friend -- Paul -- and engage him in a more banal conversation.

We 'partied' on with the others until about 9.30, and I shudder quote 'partied' because it wasn't anything wild. Just sitting around with a drink in our hands and the occasional distribution of food.

As our housemates left, so did we; walking with them up the hill which was actually directly on the path we intended to take to Store Beach. As they went into the house, we waved them off and said we'd be home soon; without explaining our intentions.

Ted guided us a few blocks down into the next valley, then across Little Manly beach to where he led me around the rock shelf towards Store Beach. It wasn't just a stroll; especially the first half. Except for the bright moonlight, we wouldn't have been able to do it. The rock shelf wasn't just a flat shelf; instead, being broken by a variety of rocky obstacles that you find on a wave washed shore.

When we got there, the beach seemed to be deserted and, as I'd pictured, was surrounded by native bushland, with only a single road, then path leading to it from the built up areas; and the length of that road and path is what had caused us to go around the rocks.

Out in the shallow, and narrow bay, there were no boats moored, although I could just glimpse one moored further out in the adjoining Quarantine Beach.

We walked to the far end of the beach and, after removing Ted's shirt and boardshorts and my skirt, we sat upright by the shoreline, our legs extended and our feet gently washed by the wavelets coming ashore. We were here for carnal purposes, but it seemed appropriate to both of us to just spend a moment enjoying the privacy we had and the beautiful scene we were sitting in. As I moved my foot through the water, transfixed by the phosphorescence trail it left, I had to admit...

"Ted, I'm so glad you came over to crew for me. I've really enjoyed it. In fact, I've never enjoyed a regatta so much. We make a great team together."

"It's been very special for me to. To think that I nearly didn't come."

We chatted for a while, contemplating what we do to keep in contact after the Nationals were over. But before long, I couldn't help myself

I felt compelled to bend across and kiss him; a passionate, deeply piercing kiss that had my tongue fill his mouth. He placed his arm around me and we slowly sunk back onto the sand, laying out flat facing each other, our limbs intertwined and tangled together as our bodies pressed firmly against each other, our legs caressed by the wavelets that swept the beach.

I felt Ted's erection form in his speedos; a large thick, curved bulge pushing into my mons, too entangled in the stretchy material to be able to straighten out and reach towards his navel. We continued to passionately kiss, instinctively rolling slightly back and forwards as if that demonstrated the intensity of our joy in being so closely enmeshed.

The rolling let Ted's erection bulge move slowly between my legs, deep into my crotch until it was moving against and pleasuring my already swollen clit with every roll; whether Ted intended that or not.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers
12