Erotic Sailing at the Nationals Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually Ted eased me onto my back, his hand and the skilled fingers attached to it, filling the role that his erection bulge had formerly engaged in as he gently fingered me. We were still kissing when he pulled his head away and moved it down to my breasts, using his free hand to expose them from under my bikini top, lifting his head across to suck and tongue the far one while his fingers played with the other.

As I moaned, he moved his fingers under the gusset of my bikini pants to directly play with my clit, moving his fingers down from time to time to penetrate me and rub his fingers against where my g spot lay, while bringing yet more slippery juices up to lubricate my clit.

With the hand under him, I reached down for his erection, still curled in the captive speedos. I wrapped my hand around, it, gently squeezing and unsqueezing it or otherwise fondling it. But he soon used his hand to remove it; whispering to me...

"It's got a lot of work to do in a few minutes. Best we don't get it too excited. But I love fingering you. It feels so good, so special and I love watching and sensing the enjoyment it gives you"

Whatever excitement I'd induced in him was nothing compared to what he was doing to me. I was only moments later I was overwhelmed by my orgasm; arching my back up and swaying it from side to side, pinning his hand into my crotch with one hand and his head to my breast with the other, as I cried out moans of pure bliss.

I was left momentarily panting flat on my back, my contractions still sending tingles through my body, Ted still sucking my nipples but having backed off my clit, when I moved to action.

I pushed Ted on his back as I mounted his upper thighs. Undoing the drawstring of his speedos, I exposed his erection, wondering if I should take the moment to strip him and myself completely. But we were in a public place, however dark and empty it was. I thought it best to leave on what we had, least we were disturbed. Instead I pulled out and tucked the waistband under his balls and pulled aside once again the gusset of my bikini pants.

Lifting his now exposed erection up, I lifted myself over it and slid it effortless into my body where the only resistance it found was the gentle squeezes of the residual of my contractions.

Internally, I felt as though I was on the edge of an abyss; an abyss of almost violent sexual intent. The adrenalin, or whatever else it was that the success of the day had built inside me, was still coursing through my blood. The walk around the rocks and pashing with Ted had a momentarily suppressed it, but as I stared down on his Adonis like body, felt the strength of his pecs as I rested my hands on them and thought about what we'd shared that day, it rushed to the fore.

I bent flat to whisper in his ear...

"I'm about to fuck you like you've never been fucked before, you great god of a man. A Poseidon among mortals. Don't worry, I won't break it; it's too precious for that."

Even as I finished talking to him, I was already sliding his erection in and out of my body. I was aware that, with the energy I was about to put into him, it wasn't impossible that I'd damage him; it happens. Instead of long thrusts, which risked bending it as I pushed back down on him, I did shorter ones, but at a much faster pace; each one finishing with his balls and pubis crashing into my vaginal opening as I rubbed my clit on his pubis and stimulated my g spot with just enough backward pressure to make sure his thick shaft moved against the front wall of my vagina.

I wanted to yell at the sky like I had before. To tell Ted how I felt; both about him and our (relative) success. But I'd already told him that. Plus sound travels over water unbelievably. At first, I just grunted; loudly; not surprising with the effort I was putting into the rapid thrusts I was doing.

But I couldn't constrain myself; my feeling started to pour from me. If not by way of yelling at the sky, certainly loudly...

"Oh god, I love you Ted...really love you...this feels fantastic...oh wow...Ted, you're fantastic...oh...oh...I think I'm going to explode...oh....oh...AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOoo...OOOOOO..."

I threw myself down on him and pulled him to make him roll us both over, putting him on top. I was still very much in the throes of my orgasm when I... well, actually, yelled at him...

"Go for it Ted. Fuck away at me."

Ted clearly sensed there was a bit of desperation in my words; and so there was. My orgasm was far from finished and I knew his thrusts would prolong it -- or at least that's what previous experience told me. He certainly responded; lifting himself on outstretched arms and going at me with a will. And he didn't have to worry about the length of his thrusts as he knew where it was going.

It felt like the full length of his cock was pistoning away at me; fast. He was conveying to me exactly what, in that moment, I wanted to feel; an overwhelming desire -- indeed a desperate need - to fuck the arse off me.

For me it had the desired effect. I don't know whether it was a new one or a continuation of the old, but I found myself in a state of extended orgasm; squirming and quivering under Ted in a way only Ted has ever made me feel about sex.

As for Ted, he was grunting away with his efforts, the rising pitch of it telling me he was getting pretty worked up. But he was not lacking vocals either, because interposed with his grunts, I'd get little snippets of...

"I love you, I love you so much..."

He even managed to take his eyes of my breasts and look me directly in the eyes as he said it; at least momentarily. I'd only been gripping him lightly. I was wanting to extend this. But it was evidently more than enough. It was clear he was brewing up and, like mine, it looked like a monster of one was coming.

As the first pulse of his orgasm broke and his cum jetted against my cervix in my still contracting vagina, he bellowed like he'd never bellowed before -- and that was saying something. He collapsed down on me, still jerking extra thrusts and moaning loudly as each additional pulse added to his pleasure.

I thought what happened next only happened in lazily scripted movies. But it turns out it also happens when you don't have the local knowledge to know that a Manly Ferry goes past the bay every half hour or so and the v shape of the bay narrows and collects the wave train.

We were both still in a state of orgasm when a series of 400 to 600 mm waves (let's say 1 1/2- 2 ft for imperial countries) engulfed us without warning. Ted was still buried deep inside me, pinning us together to reinforce the oxytocin induced hold I had around his neck, and had sort of finished doing anything more than little mini thrusts, but still clearly enjoying it from his moans, when our bodies were rolled around by the first breaker.

Defenceless to the waves, our bodies were turned and pushed a bit up the beach before being rolled back down it; the process repeating itself five or six times, but with less force after the first three.

There was more than a little moan like cry escaped from both of us as it happened. Not because of any fear of the waves. Goodness, the experience was nothing compared to getting flung around the forestay of a skiff that's just buried its nose in the pit of a wave when it was travelling at something like 25 knots beforehand.

No, the forced movement of his shaft inside me by the waves seemed to trigger and extension of and intensifying of our orgasms. It wasn't a thrusting movement -- thank goodness, given the sand involved -- more a twisting and turning movement. It was made all the more erotic by being suddenly covered in cool water and rolled about with our bodies so intimately intertwined.

It left us side on to the beach, Ted still on top, in about six inches of water -- simply bracing ourselves as the final smaller waves broke over us like we were an unwelcome break wall blocking them from their intended destination.

When we were finally finished the moaning and squirming that went with the extension of our orgasms, it was me who burst into laughter first...

"Well, that was an interesting experience."

"I suppose we could wait until it comes back on its return trip and do it again."

"I donno. Timing your coming with its could be a bit tricky."

"Droll. Very droll."

"I thought it was a good pun."

"Yes. I'll concede that."

Kissing him, I induced him to roll towards the harbour, putting us in slightly deeper water; enough to cover Ted's body, to the extent he had to lift his head a bit, and wash against mine...

"Are you trying to drown me?"

"No. Start to get the sand off us."

"We could just go for a swim."

"Not while that beautiful cock of yours is still hard and inside me."

"With the effect you have on me, that could be all night."

"That could be fun, but unlikely."

As his cock went flaccid and he slipped out of me, we separated and eased ourselves into water deep enough to float us. The sand from the waves, as it does, got into some uncomfortable places -- not to mention my hair -- and we needed to rinse it out.

We frolicked about for a while -- including some playfulness and pashing -- but were aware that the bull sharks come out at dusk, so didn't stay long.

Too wet to put on our top layers of clothing -- minimal though they were -- we carried them as we worked our way back around the rock shelf to little Manly Cove. As we started the short walk back up through the built up area to our house, I put on my skirt and Ted his board shorts; even at the risk of getting them wet.

As was inevitably the case when we got home, we were interrogated by James as to where we'd been...

"We had a swim at Store Beach."

"Is that all?"

"That's the only place we went, yes."

I could see Justin contemplate me evasive answer. But he left it at that.

12