Erotic Sex Club Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone was voyeuristic, and as soon as she realized that some people were watching, her blood was charged. She looked Xavier in the eye, grabbed his dick, and said, "I'm ready love. Let's show them." He knew what she meant. Simone gave the best blow jobs he'd ever had... and again, he had had his fair share. It was because she was insatiable for his "MBD," and loved every minute of it. That made all the difference. They had always fantasized about people watching her blow him.

He pulled her up off the couch, and noticed that the room had filled up more in the last fifteen minutes or so. But somehow he felt like it was just the two of them, and they were in a dream world. He was definitely already in a haze. The tequila and wine were surely helping, but it was a different kind of intoxication that was washing over his body. And he wanted more.

Xavier slowly lifted her dress up over her hips, exposing the full length of her toned legs and round ass to the room. Simone's eyes widened, and she gave him that "here it is" look, and let him continue to undress her. He pulled the dress over her long, toned, thin waist, which perfectly accentuated her thicker hips, and finally over her lacy, wine colored bra, which matched her panties. Her panties were small, lacy, and the material parted in the front and back, which would allow them to have sex - anal or vaginal - while keeping them on. Keeping the panties on was one of the little things that made Simone feel like a whore she said. (His Whore - always His Whore.)

As he pulled up her dress, his eyes caught those of a man who was sitting on the couch across from them. He was alone, average-looking, and practically drooling, his eyes on Simone's body, running the length of it. She looked statuesque, standing there in her heels, leg warmers, and matching bra and panties.. and while she was still covered, Xavier noticed she was turning many heads. Xavier turned her around, making her face the guy sitting across from them, and most of the room. He whispered in her ear, "Blow me baby," as he started to unhooked her bra from the back... as he was doing so, he noticed the guy waiting with anticipation, eyes large and round. Xavier removed the bra, and let her perky, large tits spring out. The guy's mouth dropped, and he stared at her perfect pink nipples, which were completely hard.

Standing there naked and exposed made Simone feel sexy and empowered. She was also now entering a hypnotic, intoxicated state herself, and all she wanted was her MBD in her mouth. Hundreds of blow jobs later, she could never get enough. Every time she tasted him in her mouth, she felt like a little kid who had just tasted their first lollipop, sucking and licking until there was nothing left. She took off his pants, and got down on her knees, her ass facing the man and the room. Suddenly, there were many eyes on them, despite the actual fucking going on around them. She took out his hard, large, black dick - she always told him he was the perfect size. Despite the crowd, Simone took her time, as usual, worshipping every inch of it. She ran her tongue slowly along the length of it, looking up at him with loving, dirty eyes, and they held their gaze a few seconds longer than usual. Whenever their eyes connected, it always felt as if time was suspended... she fell into his twinkling, warm eyes, and deep into his soul, where she felt safe, connected, and loved. In those brief moments, their eyes did all the talking - they told each other that anything was possible that night, because it was all about the love they would share.

Fueled by this exchange, Simone's desire took over and she started taking him deep into her mouth, her tongue swirling around his cock, her hand expertly moving up and down his shaft. She was moaning deeply now, and several pairs of women's eyes were glued to Xavier's cock, which was throbbing and wet with her saliva. Other eyes were scanning Simone's stunning body, bent over on all fours, watching her hungrily blow him. Ugh... she looked like his whore and he was loving it. If he wanted, he could have came within thirty seconds. But he knew his desire would allow him to keep going for hours that night. The fact that so many people were watching them, mostly her, with raw, hungry, almost zombie-like eyes, made his heart pump faster. He had been slightly concerned that it would bother him - other men mind fucking his girl - but when he saw that it was pure, raw lust and nothing else, it made him sick. Sick for more. Sick to fuck her and watch her be fucked.

At that moment, he pulled Simone up and brought her over to one of the big beds, in the middle of the room. All the eyes in the front of the room followed them, as he positioned her doggy style, with her heels and leg warmers and sexy panties still on. By now Simone was in a sick state, as she felt all the eyes from around the room caressing her body with desire. She was bent over, on all fours, burning for his dick inside her. She needed to feel it slide in and out, fill her up. Xavier slowly slipped down her panties to below her ass, more of her body exposed now, and she was sick with anticipation for his cock. Sick. Her pussy was wet, almost dripping at this point, and she could feel it pulsing involuntarily as it awaited his full, perfect dick. It was one of her biggest fantasies to have him fuck her from behind in front of a room full of people, and it was about to happen, and her mind and body could wait no longer!... She felt him slide in, very slow, as he always did, which drove her up the wall. She felt so wet and warm inside, and her ass was so round from behind, that he had to pause for a moment to catch his breath and take in the moment.

But Simone couldn't wait any longer. She began to grind her hips against his dick, moaning, "Fuck me, please, please." He grabbed her hips and started sliding it in deeper, in and out, slowly thrusting, as if to say, "Your mines, and I'll please you to the pace I want." This always drove her mad, and made her pleasure build more and more. She squirmed under his cock, begging for more, in a state of trance. He loved the way she moved under him, and apparently so did everyone else. The couple next to them were fucking from behind as well, but couldn't take their eyes off of Xavier and Simone.

The woman was a curvy, sexy Latina, and the man a shorter, white guy, who looked a bit older than she was. Both of their eyes were glazed over with desire as they watched Xavier and Simone. It was as if their passion was contagious... Xavier noticed the man beginning to thrust her harder, his breath and moans quickening, as he watched Simone's naked body move and moan with desire.

While Xavier could never get enough of Simone's body, he couldn't help but lust over the woman next to them. Her ass and tits looked like a cartoon character's - they were huge and round, and her waist was tiny. He caught her eye, and was taken off guard - she was staring him down, hard. Her eyes, sick with desire, said, very clearly, "I want you to fuck me like that, you gorgeous black man. I want your cock deep inside my pussy. My man can't fuck like you can." And it seemed true. Her man was more robotic than Xavier, and he was surprised to see such an average looking guy with a bomb shell like her. Xavier held her eyes, as he began to fuck Simone faster and deeper, and mouthed to the woman, "I want you." In response, the woman spread her legs wider to take it more deeply and said, "take me, baby"... while she looked Xavier back in the eyes.

Despite her state, Simone saw the woman flirting with Xavier, and it drove her even crazier. She was addicted to the way it made her feel. She loved watching women melt under his cock, feeling the pleasure she did. She scanned the woman's curves, thinking of him pumping her hard, raw, her pussy juices all over his dick, her screaming and moaning for more, more of something she never felt before. Simone felt her orgasm building, building, her pussy insatiable, until she could no longer hold it any longer... "Ugghhhh, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, don't stop, don't stop"... her orgasm was like a crashing wave, her entire body was pulsating, her mind was blank, and her pussy pumping out its juices all over his cock. Her body moved and grinded against him, and every man in that room watched her cum, wishing they could feel that wet pussy on their dicks.

It took every ounce of strength for Xavier not to cum at that moment. Watching Simone's state of ecstasy, watching the other men stroke their cocks as they stared at her orgasmic body, watching the Latina's eyes begging him to fuck her, and imagining the other men sliding their cocks, raw, into Simone's dripping wet pussy, was making him spin. He pulled out his dick, and was shocked to see it harder than he had every felt it in his life. He felt like if he touched it, he would explode.

Meanwhile, he could see that Simone wanted more. They locked eyes, and they didn't have to say anything - they both knew they were falling into a rabbit hole of sick desire and pleasure.

Xavier knew he had to take charge, and cool off a little, before making the next moves.

***

He approached the couple next to him, Luke and Sofia. They agreed for the four of them to get a private room together. On their way down to the second floor, Xavier and Simone ran right into the single man who was watching her earlier. Xavier asked him if he'd like to join them in the private room, and he happily agreed. He asked his name, and the man said it was Conor. Simone turned around and gave him a wide-eyed look that said, "Oh I know exactly what you're trying to do." The truth was, he wanted all options on the table... one, two, three dicks, and some side pussy. Luke and Sofia hesitantly agreed that he could watch.

They found out there was a five minute wait for one of the private rooms to open. Luke asked if anyone wanted some tequila, and everyone eagerly agreed. Xavier was grateful for the small break and extra alcohol, which would help him last through whatever was about to happen. He had always fantasized about watching Simone be fucked, watching her blow another guy, seeing all three of her holes filled up with cum. Was this fantasy really about to happen?

Simone, fueled by some tequila and a very wet pussy, went over to Sofia, and put her tits in her mouth. Sofia groaned as she sucked on her nipples, and Conor's eye widened with pleasure. Xavier took the opportunity to speak with Luke, and he learned that they were married, and it was their first time swinging. With very few words, they agreed to let things unfold naturally. Xavier felt a sick rush of excitement, and just then the doors of the private room opened. It was their turn. Simone turned to Xavier and kissed him deeply on the lips and asked him what he wanted. He said, "Be my whore." She fell into his eyes again, and thought about how amazing their sex was going to be in the morning, after this experience, which was already mind blowing. With that, they all walked into the room.

One thing that Xavier loved about Simone was that she knew how to entertain and put people at ease, as did he. She knew it was everyone's first time swinging, and here they were with a random single dude. She knew the best way to seduce everyone was to give them a show - her and Sofia. She felt empowered and sexy, and she was burning to be completely free. She ripped off Sophia's dress, and slipped out of her panties. They both stood there, their tight bodies, round asses and tits looking ripe and ready for taking. They started kissing, slow and sensually, and Simone put her on the bed, and knelt on all fours, her bare ass and pussy in the air facing the men. Simone began to eat her pussy, and Sofia moaned loudly and put her head back, and both hands on her enormous breasts. She lifted both legs in the air and gave everyone a show as Simone swirled her tongue back and forth on her pussy.

All three of the men stood there, naked, rock hard, waiting for a piece of their bodies. Luke gave Xavier a nod, and they both walked over to the bed, Luke approaching Simone, and Xavier approaching Sofia. When Sofia saw Xavier above her, her eyes were sick with lust. She gently stroked his dick and whispered to in his ear, "I want you inside me raw, baby. I'm gonna cum all over this perfect black cock. Make me cum over and over, because my man can't do me like you can." Xavier's dick grew another inch in her hands and suddenly he was filled with desire to fuck her wet pussy and give her the best orgasm of her life. And from what it sounded like, perhaps her first from sex. Xavier was also Simone's first, which he still never understood?

Sophia felt his cock harden in her hands and she bent over to put it in her mouth. Her lips her thick and full and felt delicious on his head. For a few brief moments, he had been distracted by Sophia, and looked over with a slight rush to see what Simone was doing. Simone had observed the whispered exchange, and it turned her on. She locked eyes with Xavier, as she put her hand on Luke's white dick and slowly put the tip of it in her mouth. She kept her eyes on him as she expertly took him in and out of her mouth, seemingly with deep pleasure. Luke groaned and put his hands on her head and she took his cock all the way deep into her throat and started to quicken the pace. The sight of Simone blowing this random guy drove him crazy. A wave of emotion washed through his entire body... it was a quick rush of jealousy and possession, followed by pure, sick pleasure, watching his woman service another man. Purely for their shared pleasure. He barely could feel Sophia's mouth anymore, as he watched Simone suck and blow, completely mesmerized.

At that point, Sophia turned around, and offered up her amazing ass to Xavier, on all fours. Simone gave the sign of approval with her eyes, which were hungry to watch Xavier give this woman the fuck of her life. She'd seen it many times by now, and each time made her sicker than the next. At that moment, Xavier thought to himself whether he should put on a condom. But Sofia knew what she wanted, and it wasn't her husband's dick. Before he could think any further, she slipped his cock into her soaking wet pussy, which felt warm and puffy. She let out a deep, dark, long moan, "fuuuuucckkkkk" as her pussy expanded to take him all in... Xavier was substantially longer and thicker than her husband. Xavier grinded slow and deep into her wet pussy, putting his cock in and out rhythmically as she begged for more.

The sight of this drove Simone mad. She watched Sofia's tits and ass bounce against his dick, and suddenly she was burning to be fucked, too. Luke turned her around and suddenly Xavier snapped back into focus. Some guy was about to fuck his Simone! After Luke saw Xavier take his wife raw, he did not hesitate to do the same. Xavier watched as he anxiously shoved his white cock, raw, deep into Simone's pussy and held it there. He saw she was dripping wet, and he knew exactly what Luke was feeling at that moment. Her wet pussy... HIS wet pussy. Raw. Xavier felt sick... sick with desire and a mingle of emotions. He felt like it was all moving slow motion. Simone looked back at him and mouthed "I love you" to him. He mouthed back, "I love you more." Which is always what they said to each other.

With that exchange, they both let loose. Luke started fucking Simone, moaning with pleasure, and the sight of her moving against his cock, raw inside her, made him fuck Sofia harder. Sofia bounced right back on his cock, in a state of deep desire. She moaned, "I'm gonna cuuuuuuum, fuuuuuuck"... and Xavier quickened his pace, thrusting hard and deep. He began to feel her pussy spasm around his cock, her juices flooding him as she came, hard, and kept begging for more.

Luke, meanwhile, was thrusting deep into Simone and moaning louder than she was. Xavier was sick watching her be fucked. Luke put both of his hands on her ass, and pulled her towards him. The sight of her flesh in his hands sent another wave of jealousy and sick pleasure coursing through his body. Suddenly, he wanted to see both her holes fucked. He looked back and motioned to Conor, who had been watching them all, dick in his hands. He wasted not a second and took Xavier's cue. As Conor's cock appeared before her face, Simone looked back at Xavier with those eyes again. She could see he was sick with pleasure, as was she. The feeling of being fucked, raw, by a stranger, and having Xavier watch every thrust made her feel like such a whore. She loved it. She grabbed Conor's hard dick and wasted no time in putting it all the way in her mouth. Conor had been fantasizing about this moment all night long, ever since he had watched Simone go down on Xavier earlier than night, and felt like exploding in her mouth.

Xavier watched his girl being fucked from both sides, bouncing against Luke's cock, and taking the full length of Conor's dick inside her mouth in a perfect rhythm. She began to moan deeply, despite the dick in her mouth, and Xavier saw that her pussy was puffy. Every time Luke's dick drew out of her pussy, it seemed to get wetter and wetter.

Just then, Luke pulled out, as he knew he was too close to cumming. He laid down on the bed, and pulled Simone on top of him. She began to ride his cock, and he both his hands on her hips, pulling her deeper towards him. Simone wasted no time in grabbing Conor's cock again, and sucking it faster and faster as she grinded on Luke's hips. Ugh. Xavier didn't even realize that Sofia was still bouncing against his cock, on her third orgasm, her pussy juices dripping down her legs. While she was a fine piece of ass, Xavier was exploding to be inside Simone. Three dicks inside her. He slapped Sofia's ass and pulled out, his cock dripping wet with her cum, and came up behind Simone, who was straddled over Luke.

Xavier wanted to shove it in her ass, and fulfill his ultimate fantasy. However, he first wanted to try another fantasy he'd always had. Two dicks in her pussy. Luke instinctively stopped fucking her to let Xavier in, and Xavier slowly pushed his way into her pussy. While Luke was on the smaller side, it was a tight fit to slide another cock inside. Her pussy was hot, and soaking wet. The feeling of two cocks inside her hungry pussy made Simone take Conor out of her mouth briefly to let out a huge groan and focus on the pleasure she was feeling. The two dicks slid back and forth inside her, lubricated by her juices, and her pussy felt full. She felt like a true whore. She looked back at Xavier and they fell into each other's eyes. He knew that tomorrow, this would feel like a dream.

The pressure against her GSpot was unbelievable with the two cocks inside her. She went into a trance, screaming "fuuuuck me, fuuuuck me, I'm gonna cum"... Xavier and Luke responded, thrusting harder and deeper against her puffy gspot, and Simone was getting louder and louder. Conor suddenly shoved his cock back into her mouth, thankful for the short break, and she slurped on it like she never had before. Suddenly, Simone's legs began shaking uncontrollably, her hips thrusting back into their cocks as hard as she could, and she exploded. Her gspot released a flood onto their cocks, and Xavier felt like he had to cum.

He pulled out, and saw that Luke also had to stop thrusting. His face was fixed on Simone, as was Conor's... they were mesmerized by her sexuality. Luke had also never felt a woman cum like this before, and it drove him mad that he got to be in her pussy. Just then, Xavier saw that Sophia had left the room. Watching her husband fuck Simone and losing Xavier's cock to her had sent her into a rage of jealously. If Luke noticed, he didn't seem to care.

After her orgasm, Simone had never been ready for more. She put Conor back into her mouth and started fucking Luke again. Her hunger drove Xavier mad. Her round ass bounced against his cock, and the thought of Luke's dick being raw inside her, after her flood of hot cum, was too much for Xavier to bear. She was such a whore for him right now, he had to fuck her in the ass.