Erotic Sex Club Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xavier had no trouble slipping his dripping wet dick into her ass, even without any warning. She let go of Conor's dick again, and moaned with pleasure. She had never felt a dick in her ass and pussy at the same time, and it felt amazing. It made her feel like a whore, and the pressure from both sides was unreal. She grabbed Conor again and started sucking.

It felt like slow motion again... all three cocks sliding in and out of her holes, her body moving like a porn star's, and her moans getting louder and louder. This was Xavier's fantasy, and the real life version of it was better than any porn he had ever watched.

Conor couldn't take it any longer. He had been ready to explode the moment Simone's lips had touched his dick, and he was ready. He let out a long moan, warning of the impending explosion about to happen. Xavier felt sick again - was she going to swallow all his cum?!... As if Simone could feel his thought (which he knew she could), she pulled him out of his mouth and jerked him off on her tits, semen shooting all over her round breast and hard nipples. It seemed like it wasn't going to end. At that moment, Luke grabbed her tits with both his hands, and rubbed Conor's cum all over them. He squeezed them and started thrusting harder and deeper inside her pussy, making robotic like moans.

The sight of another man's cum on her tits and another man squeezing her tits, as he was thrusting his dick raw into her wet pussy, was too much to bear. Luckily, it was for Luke, too, and he let out a, "I'm gonna cuuuuuum"... it was at this moment that Xavier realized his cum was shooting into Simone's pussy. It made him so sick, to see two men cum inside and on her body. Xavier's legs started shaking and his dick throbbing, and he exploded in her ass. He came, and came, and came, and came in her ass. When he pulled out, she had cumming dripping from her ass, her pussy, and all over her tits.

She was now His Whore.

Late that night, Simone and Xavier took a long, hot shower together, and just kissed. He washed her body clean, and as he did, he felt a strong tenderness he had never felt before towards her, or anyone. They stayed silent, and just let their touch and eyes do all the talking. She fell asleep in his arms, cuddled against his warm body, and never felt safer, freer, or more loved.

In the morning, when he woke up, Xavier jumped up out of bed like a little kid on Christmas morning. Simone stirred next to him, and he shook her awake, "Babe, did that really happen?!"... It all felt like a dream. An amazing dream come true.

She gave a sleepy smile and crawled over to him, naked on all fours. She put his MBD in her mouth, and started moving back and forth, reminding him of how she moved last night. Suddenly all the images from the night before flashed through his head, and his dick got rock hard. He pulled her off him and laid her on her back. They were going to make love. Longer and slower than they ever had before.

They made love, and came in each other's arms. They spent the rest of the day mostly in bed, debriefing every moment of their experience, laughing and getting turned on, over and over again.

Now that they both let free, anything was possible. It was exciting and even a bit daunting to think about... it's like it opened up an entire new sexual dynamic to their relationship, one they were hungry to keep exploring. Xavier couldn't wait to go to the high-end clubs in Madrid and Barcelona.

But for now, it was Christmas. And the snow was falling, and they were in bed, and in love.

*** To Be Continued, in Spain ***