Erotic tales of Beatrix and Ciggy Ch. 01

Story Info
Snap my choker.
3k words
4.67
1.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story and is also published elsewhere.

Contains futas, light noncon, light cumflation, and fantastical nonsense. Please enjoy!

Snap my choker

"Why is it always skeletons!?" Ciggy Half-Pint said as she ducked a decrepit blade and uppercutted her assailant's bare pelvis, shattering them into a fray of bones.

"It could be worse," Beatrix O'Lee raised a brow, barely breaking a sweat while holding two skeletons by their skulls at arm's reach as they swung their boney fingers at her, "But I must agree, they do get under my skin." She slammed the skulls together, turning them into a fine powder between her palms.

"Har har," Ciggy rolled her eyes. She outstretched her arm, said a mythical phrase and a ball of radiance glowed from the center of her hand. Suddenly, a bright light filled the dingy chamber, blinding the ceaseless mass of skeletons surrounding them, "Now die again you worthless bags of bones!"

Beatrix gripped the bandage wrap of her Greatsword and started swinging, sending bits and pieces of post-human to every corner of the room, "Your head bones will no longer be connected to your neck bones! And your neck bones will no longer be connected to your chest bones! And your chest~"

"You really need to read a book on anatomy!" Ciggy joined in by firing magic missles across the arena and striking half a dozen of them between their non-existent eyes and subsequently blowing their non-existent minds.

When the bone dust had finally settled, the duo of heroes sheathed their respective weaponry and took a moment to appreciate their accomplishments, albeit short lived.

"Head bones? Really?" Ciggy slapped Beatrix's bare thigh, which was roughly at eye-level for the halfling.

"I was a bit preoccupied with raging. It does tend to dull the mind." Beatrix placed a hand on her little friend's head and ruffled her scruffy white hair.

"Hey, cut it out!" Ciggy swatted the human's hand away, "It's a good thing I've got enough wit for the two of us. We might have actually been surrounded back there if it weren't for me."

"The fight only seemed dire from your point of view. It's a good thing I've got enough height for the two of us."

"Touche."

"Bless you."

Ciggy sighed. "Get over here you lug, we've got a chest to pry open."

Together, but mostly as a result of Beatrix, the lid of the iron loot chest was flung open, revealing a small fortune of old bank statements and forgotten receipts.

"Hmm." Beatrix picked one up, looked as though she was examing it deeply, and then sneezed the copious amounts of dust off of it.

"This is just great!" Ciggy rifled through a handful of the invoices, "They weren't evil skeletons at all... They were just regular accountants."

"DYING IS NOT IN THE BUDGET" a skull said before being swiftly stomped out by Beatrix's barefoot.

Ciggy threw the papers up with a huff, "Damn it! I refuse to believe that we came all this way for nothing," she said before digging through the chest again. Eventually, she lifted up a small jewelry box, "AHA!"

"Did you find an uncashed check?" Beatrix ventured, hopefully.

"Shut up and have a look at this." Ciggy stood up inside the chest holding a small wooden box, "I sense something magical inside of it". She popped it open and dumped an ornate black band into her palms, "I think it's a choker. It looks pretty... But I don't think it's worth much."

"You said it was magical?" Beatrix leaned in to have a better look.

"I'll need to put it on and attune to it before I know what kind of enchantment it has."

"What if it's cursed? I can't imagine a more damned place than an abandoned firm." Beatrix scrunched her nose as she glanced around the dark and creepy workspace. Barren, cold desks littered the catacombs and office chairs swiveled ominously even in the absence of life.

"Why don't you let me worry about the hocus pocus stuff okay? There's gotta be something of some worth in this place." Half-Pint said as she placed the band around her neck and snapped it closed, "See?" she said smugly while showing it off. It was a leathery black band which had a shiny ruby slotted just over her windpipe.

"It does suit you. But where's the leash?" Beatrix grinned and pretended to look for one.

"Har har, very funny," Ciggy hopped out of the chest, "Now come on, let's head back before it starts getting da~ahrk"

Beatrix furrowed her brows, "Ciggy?"

"Bea..." Ciggy tugged at her choker which was definitely like 110% cursed and had begun tightening around her throat at an alarming rate, "This is bad."

"Is it doing what the name implied it would?"

"Shut up wise a~ahhss." Ciggy couldn't even fit a finger under the choker to alleviate the pressure, "Help me you big idiot! It's choking me!"

"Hmm." Beatrix rubbed her chin in thought, "I think I have an idea. What if we try to break the choker from the inside?"

"W~What?" Ciggy coughed from the discomfort.

"Well..." Beatrix the Barbarian started to undo her belt, "If you had something big enough inside your neck then maybe the choker would snap off?"

Ciggy's eyes widened, "Are you seriously implying that? Put it ba~ahck in your pants you pervert!"

"You're running out of time, and I refuse to let my best friend die this way." Just then, Beatrix's belt and leather armor fell to the floor, revealing a limp dick hanging halfway down the 6 foot woman's thighs.

"Now is not the time!"

"You're right. I need to be aroused." Beatrix grabbed Ciggy by her collar and with one impressive motion, ripped her chestplate off along with whatever coverage she had on underneath, exposing her adorable handfuls of pale breasts that bounced and perked right up as they were touched by the chilly air of the soulless firm.

"What the fuck!?" Ciggy tried to cover herself but Beatrix simply and easily wrapped one giant hand around both of Ciggy's wrists and lifted them above her head. "For the Gods' sakes, now is really not the time to be horny Bea!"

"Shut up you little slut, I'm trying to save your life. Now do exactly as I say, or else." Beatrix glared down at the cute little shortstack she was holding upright. In that moment, Ciggy's lips squeezed tight and her cheeks burned a bright pink. "Good, now I need you to make me hard." Beatrix gripped her limp monster cock and aimed the thick mushroom tip at Ciggy's nose, "Suck it, and don't make me ask again."

"Or else what?" Ciggy bit her lip and crossed her eyes ever so slightly as she looked up at the menacing barbarian towering over her. For a moment she had forgotten just what kind of peril she was in.

Beatrix aimed her dick away, pulled Ciggy a bit closer and then slapped the limp slab of phallic meat across the halfling's cheek, hard enough to leave a red mark from lip to ear. Ciggy recoiled with a sharp moan, twisting her thighs together as a pang of primal lust flared deep within her nethers. She kept her face to the side so that Beatrix could see the mark setting in while she side-eyed the big beautiful warrior eclipsing her. And even as the stinging in her cheek flared to its zenith, Ciggy had a twinge of concern in her eyes for the human more than twice her size "That really stung... Is it okay?"

"I assure you, that hurt you far more than it hurt me."

This brought some relief to the halfling who faced forward and stared down the barrel of Beatrix's cannon and said, "Fine, then hurry up and snap my choker you big dumb idiot. It's starting to dig into my throat~ Fu~ack. " she winced and coughed as it tightened even further.

That was enough for Beatrix's chub to harden in her hand. There was nothing in the universe that turned her on more than seeing how much of a submissive little minx Ciggy could be for her. It's fat mushroom tip swelled before Ciggy's eyes, eventually booping her on the nose when it reached about half mast. "We don't have much time, but I'll be as gentle as I can." Beatrix said while caressing her little friend's cheek before finally grabbing her chin and forcing her jaw open.

Ciggy's adorable little mouth widened against her will, with Bea's thumb hooking her bottom row of teeth. The halfling couldn't take her eyes off the magnificent statue of a woman manhandling her like a cheap goblin whore. It made her feel drunk and hot, enough so that even she had stiffened under her holy dress. She was pulled forward until the warm, spongy tip pressed against the top of her tongue, then Beatrix released her chin to grab a fistful of her snow white fluffy hair.

"The feeling of your mouth is like none other," Beatrix cooed, "It keeps me up at night, just~ Mmm, fuck~ thinking about it." Ciggy had started to bob her head ever so slightly, taking the bulbous head beyond the suction of her cute, pale pink lips. Whenever the purple tip disappeared behind Ciggy's puppy dog eyes, Beatrix could feel her glans being tongued from every angle. The human breathed out heavily at the sight of her partner so eagerly servicing her, "For a sister of the cloth, it's no surprise you're used to worshipping dicks bigger than you."

"Mmm~" Ciggy muffled a moan into Bea's length and arched her erection against the silk of her dress. She was visibly wet from arousal as a transparent bead formed at the very tip of the tent. The choker had begun to burn around her throat and dent her soft skin, but even so, she had almost forgotten about it. She was guided into a comfortable rhythm by Bea's firm, calloused hand tangled in her hair, all while the human thickened and swelled to legendary proportions. Veins throbbed as life pulsed through every impressive inch until finally Beatrix was as hard as the steel Greatsword strapped to her back. Then, she reeled back, pulling the delicious plum-like helmet from the needy halfling's lips.

"Come back~" Ciggy followed closely behind but was held back by her hair. She winced and looked up at the barbarian, "Please Bea, my neck~" Ciggy squirmed in discomfort, "I need you inside me~".

"No," Beatrix tutted, "We can't be sure that it'll be enough to break the curse. We'll need to prepare for the worst." Beatrix pulled the halfling in, sliding her cock up Ciggy's face until it was parallel with her restrained hands, and almost just as tall. The smaller woman got a faceful of barbarian ballbag and she breathed in the masculine aroma that clung to them until butterflies fluttered inside her chest.

"If you're going to survive this, you'll need to massage my balls first. I'll need to cum a lot... To guarantee that the plan works. If not, you may die a slow and painful death... So no pressure." Beatrix let go of the halfling's wrists which immediately went to wrap around the base of her cock.

"Aha..." Ciggy nodded with half-lidded eyes, barely hearing her companion's warning as she was too busy inhaling her sack and leaving wet kisses all over her balls.

"Such a good girl, even in the midst of danger." Beatrix said and, while holding Ciggy's head down, began to undo the strap of her sword and the leather bikini hugging her chest. As fur pouldrons fell to the floor and steel clinked aside, Ciggy nuzzled into her savior's nuts, even managing to suckle one into her miniature mouth. Her small hands got to work by spreading a mixture of spit and precum from the flaring tip to the throbbing base until Beatrix's entire length was glistening in the torchlight. Soon, the human goddess was nude and watching her ferociously erect she-cock being stroked oh so tantalizingly slowly while her balls were being loosened by a warm, submissive gullet.

"That's it, you're doing great, little one. I think I'm almost ready." Beatrix palmed one of her pillowy breasts and bit her lip. Those giant, supple tits were a testament to her feminine beauty; So ripe and heavy, and so sensitive compared to the rest of her chiseled and scar-clad physique. She rolled a strawberry peaked teat between her fingers and pinched it delicately, but even that was enough to make her wince. Below, Ciggy was twisting her hands up and down Bea's shaft and encouraging teardrops of lube to drool all the way down to her awaiting tongue.

"Please Bea... My ne~ack, I can't wait any longer. Its hurting me~" Ciggy looked up at Beatrix through the valley of those big beautiful breasts, "I need you to fuck my throat, Bea. Right now~"

"Very well, Half-Pint." Beatrix leaned over the halfling, wrapped one hand around her ankle and swiftly picked her up by the foot.

"Wait! What the hell Bea!?" Ciggy scrambled to push her dress between her legs so that it wouldn't fall upwards while she was dangled by one leg over Beatrix's rock solid cock.

"It will be easier this way. Trust me." Beatrix wrapped her other hand around Ciggy's neck and forced her to look straight down at the angrily glaring cockslit.

"Oh fuck~" Ciggy's heart stopped in that moment

"I will save your life Ciggy, because you are my party... And also my best friend. Now open your mouth and try not to struggle too much."

"Aw, Bea~" Ciggy blushed, "That's so~Oommmh~" She was cut short as her head was pulled down and a thick, meaty intruder punched passed her tonsils.

"Oh my God~ So tight." Beatrix groaned. Ciggy's dress fell upwards as she beat her small fists against the barbarian's toned tummy. Her own little dick was as stiff as a dagger and crying a small strand of jizzim from it's foreskin. "How cute," Beatrix swooned, "I will have to punish you later for going and cursing yourself like that. Such a silly little girl." With that, Beatrix dropped the halfling down until she could feel the choker blocking the path forward.

Tears welled in Ciggy's eyes as she gagged and squirmed in response to having her face treated as a pussy. Her throat bulged, outlining a phallic shape lodged halfway down her throat. Her jaw ached from the sheer girth of the thing, and to make matters worse, she was only about a third of the way down the pole.

"I need to go deeper~ Fuck I can barely think straight~" Beatrix bared her teeth at the feeling of Ciggy's tight throat reacting to the thick intrusion. She reeled back a few inches, allowing Ciggy to catch a breath through her nose, before shoving it back in as deep as she possibly could. Her cock bent for a moment as she tried to squeeze her thick tip beyond the choker until eventually it straightened inside of the tiny woman's esophagus. "Mmmm~ It's choking me too~" Beatrix's tongue lolled from her lips and her thighs trembled from the pleasure. It was like her dick was caught in a warm and slimey finger trap. Meanwhile, Ciggy's arms had gone limp and her windpipe continued to spasm against her will. She looked utterly helpless and defeated, dangling by one leg, completely limp aside from her head being forcibly bred by a woman more than twice her size.

Beatrix sawed her living sex toy up and down her cock, pushing deeper and deeper with every thrust until finally, with a triumphant "Oof!", the Barbarian shoved the entirety of her giant cock down Ciggy's throat, but there was no snap. "We must keep going~ Oh fuck, I can feel your heartbeat~ You need to make me cum Ciggy~" Beatrix smushed the tiny slut into her shaven pubes, twisting her head around to deeply rearrange her food pipe. The collar strained around Ciggy's neck and magic crackled around it. It wouldn't last too much longer under these conditions.

"I'm sorry~" Beatrix gave warning before she withdrew half of her cock and then sheathed it inside of Ciggy once more, settling into a rhythm of face-fucking the poor little halfling as if she were a cock sleeve. The choker showed signs of giving out but it remained until, after about a minute of murderous throat pounding, Beatrix the Barbarian hilted inside of her Half-Pint slut one final time and bellowed, "I'm cumming Ciggy!"

Ciggy was held down by the scruff of her hair like a bitch, being forced to watch Bea's pendulous nuts throb and rise in her sack as they jetted a torrent of thick cum up her windpipe. She could physically feel the glob of cum move its way up to the choker where it inevitably got stuck, followed by another, and another until eventually.

*SNAP* A magical thunderclap echoed throughout the chamber as the choker snapped off.

Followed by the sound of about 2 liters of cum splooshing directly into Ciggy's stomach all at once. The relief she felt from the choker snapping off was very short lived as suddenly she felt her tummy filling with human spunk one cup after the next. She touched her expanding belly until it stopped growing, which was only after she looked about ready to give birth on the spot.

"Fuck~" Beatrix sighed, "I didn't think that would work." With that, she slowly lifted Ciggy away from her cock until a stream of chunky futa cum spilled from Ciggy's mouth and she was left gasping for air.

"Why~" Ciggy was understandably disoriented, "Why did a bunch of accountants have a magical cursed choker in their chest?" she finally muttered the most important question.

Beatrix grinned at her red-faced, messy-haired best friend, "They're accountants. There are only so many careers a masochist can stomach."

Ciggy giggled, which seemed to drain whatever energy she had left in her because she immediately passed out in Beatrix's arms after doing so.

The tall human cradled Ciggy in her crossed arms and fixed her hair a bit, "Rest easy now, little one. You did well."