Heavenly Hereafter Pt. 01

Story Info
Breeding an isekai angel harem.
7.9k words
4.72
6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Disclaimer: This work of fiction deals with a lot of hyper sexuality, big tits, big dicks, lots of cum, lots of milk, and lots of breeding. Though there is a lot of misogynistic ideas, and ideas that border on non-consent; all of these characters are consenting adults.***

** Additional Tags: Sole Male, Mind Break, Ownership, Unrealistic Anatomy, (Talk of) Incest, Oral, Anal, Vaginal, Bukkake, Nipple Play, Cum Play, Roleplay, Worship, Religion Themes, MILF, Big Woman**

Sudden, bright light. Rich cerulean peaked between fluffy clouds, light refracting through their billows. The sun was warm on my skin, its light above me not unbearable, but seemed to be gently scattered through the clouds, leaving everything bright, but not blinding.

I took my time to lay on the ground and put together my senses. I was laying in a soft patch of cool grass, the air was slightly misty, enough that it made my skin tingle, but a gentle breeze kept it from lingering too long, a perfect mix of cool and warm. I breathed deep, the air was crisp and refreshing, faint, floral scents wafted around me.

Sitting up was surprisingly easy, my body felt light, strong. I was naked, sitting in a small meadow surrounded by wildflowers. The clouds above seemed closer now that I was up, their fluffy forms stretched down to the ground around me. Things- not bugs, but rather specks of light with wings- flitted from flower to flower. In hedges and trees not far from me I could hear the soft song of birds. Fountains filled the landscape, with courses of water running between them, adding their tranquil sound to the serene scene.

Subtle amid the rest of the noise, humming could be heard. It was sweet sounding, and almost... bewitching. I followed the sound, searching for its source. The earthbound clouds limited my view, the sun's dazzling rendering them almost opaque, but I could tell roughly where a path was set with smooth marble tile. The tile was the same material as most of the fountains, a quartzy marble with swirls of black through them that sparkled with color when they caught the light. All of it was free of weathering or damage- perfectly pristine.

I drew closer to the source of the humming. It was a calm, meandering tune. The gardens sloped up a hillside, the clouds formed into golden veils by the shaft of light that bathed its peak. I stepped through the shimmering haze and was greeted by the sight of a gorgeous woman lounging by a grand fountain. The fountain was like a swimming pool, spraying what looked like liquid gold in high arcs, glimmering with a rainbow of color as it caught the sun.

She reclined within a pile of plush, silken pillows, half naked with scant patches of gold fabric affixed over her nipples and vagina, but left little to the imagination. She was immediately striking- an unearthly beauty. Her skin was like opal, stark white with rainbows trapped within, bands of blue gold traced her body. At first I thought it was some form of jewelry, but it clung to her too tightly, clearly inlaid on her like a tattoo, wrapped around her arms, legs, waist, chest, and even up her neck. The wrappings along her arms and legs mimicked stockings and open hand gloves. Her face was soft and beautiful, her breasts large and heavy, her hips and thighs wide, her belly fairly flat with a modest padding of fat that made her look soft. She was decidedly matronly, and not quite in an innocent way, but in an erotic one, the fetishization of a mother. Behind her two pairs of feathery wings were folded up, tucked out of her way.

An angel. The only possibility in my mind. The ethereal look, the wings, the divine beauty. I understood why stories spoke of towns driven to chaos by lust for angels if they all shared her erotic form. She sat with half lidded eyes, one hand tracing shapes along her thigh, while the other gently fed her juicy looking grapes. She continued humming as she ate. I didn't even get to move closer before her eyes caught me, and she gave a contented purr.

"Oh, my love, you are awake."

I froze, I didn't recognize her, but the way she spoke it sounded as if she'd known me all my life- which she very well may have if she were my guardian angel of some sort. I would've stayed fixed and stared had I not become suddenly aware of my own nudity, and how attractive I found her, trying vainly to hide my genitalia from her.

"Do not be shy, there is nothing to be afraid of here." She gave a beckoning gesture with her finger and I wondered if she knew how erotic it seemed. "Be not shackled by your shame, my love.

I eased a little, unsure of why, but still too transfixed by the angel to truly care. I eased my hands to my sides and approached her at the peak of the hill. Her place was on a platform that overlooked the golden fountain and were it not for the density of the clouds it might have offered a wonderful view of the gardens as a whole.

From so close I could tell she was much bigger than a human woman, perhaps on the closer end of 8 foot. Her skin was even more dazzling, milky pale and pure with the illusion of looking through her into the rainbow matrices within like an opal. Her hair shone like polished silver and as fine and voluminous as I had ever seen natural hair. Her face was even more gorgeous than it seemed from afar, soft and round, with delicate features, her lips and eyes lined with a royal blue that I struggled to determine if it was paint or just her natural color, her eyes themselves a matching color.

Questions flooded me; Where am I? Was I dead? Was this Heaven? Who was she? Was she an angel? Was she my angel? Was she God? Could... could I touch her? Just to feel her skin? It looked so beautiful...

She smiled at me. Her full lips parting to show her perfect, shimmering teeth. "There's plenty of time for questions later, my love. Please, come, lay with me." Her voice was strong and lovely, but seemed to echo as if speaking all around me and directly into my mind.

She scooted a little and patted the large pillow in front of her. I felt a flush and a rush of dizziness through my head as my penis suddenly stiffened to full mast. The angel flicked her eyes to it for a moment, before wetting her lips with her tongue and reasserting that I join her with a soft chuckle.

"Do not be ashamed of your body, it's instincts are honest- not to speak of your gifted 'endowment.'" She flushed, her cheeks deepening their blue color.

With some bashfulness I approached and got down on the pillows in front of her, feeling a little daunted by her size as her beauty swallowed up my view. I sat where she had gestured and found myself face to face with her heavy, round breasts.

I looked up at her to try to discern if that was what she intended, and much to my excitement she smiled and pulled me closer. My face pushed between her plush mounds, my chest against her soft belly and my phallus wedged between her thick thighs.

She held her hand to the square of my back and sighed contentedly. I was wrapped in her warmth just by being near her and overwhelmed with her scent. Something sweet and floral that filled my lungs and made my mouth water, but beneath that was something much more bodily. Something that made my heart race. Her skin was soft, and I found myself pushing deeper into her, my arms wrapping around her, trying to feel her smooth skin against my own.

"It's so good to be with you at least, my love. Though it had only been a short time that I've known you, it's as if I've waited eons to feel your touch." She reached up to her breast and gently touched the bit of gold covering her nipples. Quickly it seemed to melt and spread across her skin revealing wide, pink areolas and a well-engorged teat. "I know of your proclivities, my love- let us feel pleasure together and I shall explain some of what is happening."

Her heavy tit hung just in front of my face, the nipple looking so eager to be sucked, I couldn't resist her offer. At first I shyly flicked my tongue at her sensitive nipple. Pleased to hear her breath catch a little before she sighed, I fully pressed my lips to her breast. I let my tongue roll her teat in my mouth as I sucked. Much to my surprise, and her audible delight, I tasted milk begin to flow. At first it was a few spare spurts, but soon she gave another pleasured sigh and the flow increased dramatically. It was warm, thick, and creamy, it flowed over my tongue and down my throat easily, coating everything. It didn't taste quite like cows milk, it was sweeter, richer, almost alcoholic. I felt my blood boil as I drank it down, my face flushing.

God, I felt horny. Not just from being so close to just a beautiful creature, but as if something deep inside of me were lit on fire, hazing my mind, and pushing heat deep into my loins. I broke suction to the angel's breast- getting a spray of milk in my face- to glance down. I must have been lost in her breast, because I hadn't noticed that she had an arm wrapped around my back holding me, while the other gently traced along my cock.

Wait, something else was strange. My penis was huge, at least 11 inches, and my balls looked so swollen, so full. I felt my head rush as I became aware of how much of a burning need I had to cum, of the lust inside of me building up.

The angel giggled. "You feel good, don't you? I can feel it. Just relax, breathe deep and listen to me."

I struggled to resist the urge to cum, and focused on her voice which was easy given its omnipresence.

"Gooood." She whispered into me. "Return to drinking." I obeyed, and she sighed as she continued to delicately tease my erection.

"Yes, you are dead. You were a kind person in your life, but suppressed your own desires because you believed them to be sinful. But those oh so neglected desires, burned so deeply within you." She switched from gentle teasing to a full grip on my shaft, sliding my length in her hand. "Such a shame how much of your heart was taken by these desires yet you couldn't indulge in them." She eased her grip a little.

"When a creature passes they briefly flit into another realm, where they cross paths with my kind. We've come to call ourselves 'Partners'- we are beings beyond form or meaning until we collide with your kind- a nebula of souls waiting for our destined pairing. When you died our souls were drawn together, and in that instant I lived your entire life and came to understand who you are. Here, this garden, is a place formed in the coalescence between our souls, a 'Hereafter'."

The angel let go of my penis and took a moment to caress my face. I think partially to ensure I hadn't slipped off into ecstasy. I tried to look up at her over her breast to let her know I was listening.

She giggled. "I knew you were listening, I just wanted to see your eyes..." We held each other's gaze for a long time before she snapped out of it. "Many Partners retain a fraction of their own being upon meeting their mortal counterpart, but in another great many cases the souls merge a little more cleanly. There is not necessarily a 'you' or 'me', but an 'us'. I'm sure you haven't fully noticed yet- mortal minds are not adapted to this form of existence- but you and I are one and the same."

I stilled for a moment, staring up at her quizzically.

She laughed again. "An example then. Close your eyes and breath. Roll my nipple in your mouth and suck. Focus on what that must feel like- focus on my heart beat, warmth of my skin. Focus on my eyes, looking down upon you."

Suddenly I felt as if I slipped out of myself and into her body. I moaned as I felt the surge of pressure from my breast being suckled, I felt the heat in my loins and fought to not dive a hand between my legs. I looked out into the misty clouds of the garden and looked down to see myself, eyes closed, dutifully rolling the angel's breast in my mouth. I felt a stirring in my heart, an almost maddening adoration, and just behind it a burning, primal lust- a physical need for pleasure... not just to receive it, but inflict it.

Carefully I opened my eyes and met the angel's, holding myself between both places. My mind staggered, like trying to walk for the first time in ages, but I recovered. I felt the love and lust well in both hearts in equal measure and in the connection something alien swirled. I felt her, my Partner, now my other half in a somewhat literal sense.

"Does this describe how much I belong to you, my love?" The angel spoke softly, but honestly. "When we became one I felt your lust, and in it your loneliness and I vowed we'd never be left without again. This angel is technically nothing more than a toy for us to use. We can sculpt this Hereafter to suit us however we please, and populate it with toys just like this angel. You needn't think about it too hard, my kind does have a knack for playing parts, even if just for ourselves." That alien presence in my mind shuddered and the angel followed suit.

I unlatched from the angel's breast and looked up at her, snapping back to being fully inside my body. "So wait, it'd just be me living here and having sex with you and basically playing pretend that there are more people than just us?" I wasn't turned off by the idea, but it seemed strange, and perhaps a little too good to be true.

"In a sense- while yes it would be roleplay, for you there would never be a need for it to be any different than the real thing." She traced her hand down my body before returning her grip to my cock. "I know every filthy thought you've ever had, every kink and fetish that has turned you on. I feel your lust and pleasure race through my being." Her grip tightened and her pace quickened as she pushed me back onto her tit. "I know you love the idea of your own personal harem of angels that worship you and your cock. The thought of bending such beauty and purity to lewdness. Being worshiped, being a god. As ashamed of it as you were, I know you wished to see a woman who loved nothing more than servicing you, to have women begging you to stuff their wombs with your children. I made this avatar just to suit that breeder's heart- a fertility goddess, a mother of four, eager to feel her belly swell again." Her words were pushing me closer to the edge of orgasm. "This world is for you and your lust. I've already set the stage of how lonely these holy beings are, how they've already started to give in to their lust. This angel already knows she belongs to you, just as I do- and she needs to see you own everything... especially her daughters." The angel and the alien presence moaned as I toed closer and closer to orgasm. "You're so close. You made me every bit a pervert as you. I feel your lust and I want to make you cum while you indulge in it all. So cum right now and we can start playing our little game. We'll start with the conquest of this angel's womb, of my womb. Fuck me until I can barely walk, break my mind with pleasure and make me an addict for your cum. This is your fantasy to live, now claim it with your cum."

She grabbed my balls with a gentle squeeze and my dam broke. Orgasm hazed my mind as my balls tightened and cum erupted up like a fountain. It sprayed a few feet into the air, a garden hose of jizz which splattered back down over both of us. The thick alabaster globs were sticky and hot, and only served to turn both of us on more.

The angel pulled me tight to her body. "M-my breasts- I'm going to..." She shuddered and a flood of milk shot down my throat, spraying out around my lips. She moaned and shook as she was hit with her own orgasm. Her tongue stuck out and angled my cock toward herself to catch a few of the strands of cum in her mouth, covering both of us more in the process. "So hot, so thick, so delicious." She moaned as she smacked her tongue and swallowed.

She touched my face to make sure I was paying attention before returning to stroking my cock teasingly. "See how hard you are, my love? Even after cumming so much you're still ready, your testicles still swelling with seed. You're meant to be a breeder, to spread you holy seed. With a member and cum like this you could break anyone you want, enslave them to pleasure and to you. It is your true desire isn't it? And your just reward." She leaned in to whisper. "And I am eager to make it happen."

My cock throbbed under her touch and she tittered. "I am your angel, to fulfill your truest fantasies, but I do ask for a few small things in return. Make me your wife. You will claim as many angels and women as you wish, but I wish to be chief among them. I want you to break me, I want you to use me until I am incoherent and lay claim to my body, mind and soul with your seed. And I want you to breed me. Since my daughters have become women in their own right I have hungered for more, for the feeling of bringing new life to the heavens and I wish you to use my womb to do so."

I detached from the angel's teat, and started to stand, my stiff cock wobbling as I moved. "Yes, yes my love. I want to make you mine forever." I grabbed at my dick, feeling my heart beat pulsing in it. "I want to start my claiming your throat."

The angel gave me an excited look and licked her lips. She undid the covering over her other breast and crotch revealing a milky teat and sodden snatch.

"Lay back." I said, stepping around behind the angel. I crouched over her, lowering myself into her face. My balls hung heavy above her, I could feel her breath on them and see her chest start to heave with excitement. "If you're going to be mine you better get used to worshiping my balls." I teased my hips up and down, bouncing myself above the angel. She gave a frenetic giggle as she breathed in my scent.

"Yes, my love." I could practically hear her drooling as she talked.

"Show me your devotion then."

Her lips were on me the moment I commanded her. They were soft as satin as she covered my scrotum in kisses, her tongue slipping out to steal a taste of my heavy sack.

"I can't resist this taste..." She moaned before planting another sloppy kiss. "So full, so virile, I can almost smell and taste your seed brewing inside. I want it inside me, I want you to fill me with it, I want you to drown me in it." She opened her mouth wide and took in one of my testes, as both of them together wouldn't fit. Her pillowy lips cupped me as her hot mouth soaked me in drool. Her tongue lashed across my balls as she gently suckled and moaned before switching to the other one.

I reached my hands down to her milky tits. They were both blushing as milk trickled from her puffy nipples. They wobbled as her chest heaved with each of her muffled moans, the mounds of tit-flesh looking eager to be squished. They were too big to fit in my hands, which sank into her soft flesh, milk puddling up around my hands and dripping down her sides. She moaned into my nuts as I mauled her tits, her voice resonating deep inside me. I pushed further and further, and she seemed to moan harder. Her legs kicked and twisted, a free hand digging between them to rub at her clit as another orgasm started to build.

She let my balls fall out of her mouth and cover her face. Her mouth hung open panting. Her tongue stretched up to continue lapping at me. "I fucking love you. Your balls are so heavy, so musky. I need you to fuck my face, I need you to breed my throat. I want to taste your seed."

It was kind of hot hearing how her angelic demeanor melted away. I grabbed her nipples and pinched them slightly and she moaned harder.

"G-god, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum with my tits. P-please, my love, fuck my throat while I cum." She started to kiss and lick more eagerly as her body shook with the barely restrained orgasm.

I pulled my hips back, and the angel obediently opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out for me. My head pressed against her tongue and slid back into her throat. I felt her swallow me back, her muscles closing tight around my head as I pushed deeper. I pushed myself to the hilt, my balls pushed against her face as my cock bloated her throat. She made a wet gagging noise as her own drool pushed out around my shaft and over her face. Her eyes rolled back as she came from my cock pushing into her. Her body shook, her legs tightening around her hand and milk erupting under my hands as I pinched her nipples.