All Comments on 'Erotic Transference'

by Cold_Eyes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SFWoodsSFWoodsalmost 14 years ago
Wow...

you continue to create scenarios that do a great job of drawing me in , and then once I'm drawn in you develop great stories within those settings.

abc101abc101about 13 years ago
This was a great story

OMG, i like this scenario so much. thank you for writing this. You have great writing skills. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Uh-Oh

Looks like a teeny little ethical violation by the good doctor there.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Bravo!!!

Your plot, dialogue, characterization, and pacing are fantastic. I was particularly impressed by the first scene. I'm usually not one to pick up on social queues, but I picked up on Nell's attraction and struggle to maintain professionalism pretty early on. The little signs like Nell's crossing of her legs were subtle but communicated a lot. The discussion towards the end was also VERY well done. I thought Nate stayed very true to to character by interrupting her and asking to go further. I've shared that mental space in a similar situation and you nailed it perfectly. Both of them responded in ways that were so very human. I can actually imagine this being a true account, recorded in a diary by an older man reflecting on his past. (Well, an older man with strong writing ability.) Also, you get major MAJOR points for the ending scene. It felt very real and I'm happy to see that you didn't shy away from a 'sad' ending. I thought it was perfect.

I found the handjob scene very erotic. The emotion and intensity are top notch. Likewise, the first part of the classroom scene did a great job of emphasizing his humiliation and arousal at being naked. If I could suggest any improvement to the story, it would be the second half of the classroom scene. The story had transitioned to a place where the exhibition elements were being hit very strongly. I was surprised when the focus turned to the antics of the two college women. Certainly it made the story sexy, but it was a different kind of sexy than you had already worked to establish. The focus drew away from exhibitionist erotica and more towards voyeristic erotica. I thought there would be a point at which the two would stop trying to put on their live sex show and focus on giggling at him. That would have drawn his attention inward to himself, and we would have been able to focus again on his exhibitionism and embarrassment. I think it would have slightly strengthened the scene and better set up for the handjob scene to come.

Overall, a definite five star effort. VERY well done!

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 1 year ago

Really, really great story! Creative, imaginative, sexy and beautifully written. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous