Erotic Week at Haigler Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit my lip in order to control the noise building up inside me, but I couldn't hold it back. I began to moan as my left hand began to caress my nipples and I cried out as I came in waves. My admirer watched me convulsing as my pussy vibrated. As I regained my breath, I looked up and saw he was about to cry because he was so frustrated with not being able to touch either of us. I lifted my hips once again and peeled my wet thong away from my pussy. My hands were so wet, so I began to lick them clean before my new friend. But I didn't want to be stingy, so I asked him to come over and help. He catapulted from his rock and crawled on all fours to rest between my legs. I traced his lips with my cum-soaked fingers. He immediately took them into his mouth and tasted my juices.

He began to erotically suck them clean. I could feel him pressing up against my pussy. I was so hungry for him, but I wanted him to hold it a bit longer. I told him to straighten up and began to peel his underwear from his body. His cock was so hard it was pulsating and staring up at me. I leaned over and took the head into my mouth. I tasted the dribble of pre-cum on the end. My hot wet tongue was almost his undoing, but I shook my head and took it out of my mouth. I asked him to slowly penetrate me. He tried, but it was so hard for him because he was about to explode. His hands were shaking as he guided his cock into my wet hot pussy. I gasped as he entered me; my legs were as far open as they could go. He placed his hands on the sides of my body to brace himself as he began to pump me. He began pumping me so hard!

As he pumped faster, I could feel myself building up again. He leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth. We became like wild animals, fucking so hard on the slippery wet grass. I could hear our bodies slapping together as we both began to orgasm at the same time. I felt his warmth being injected into me and my wetness oozing over his balls. He collapsed on top of me as the world stopped spinning. Finally, all we could hear was the breeze blowing through the trees. Our tongues intertwined and our hands roamed over each others young firm bodies. Slowly his tongue started tracing circles on my neck, then moved ever so slowly down my torso to the excited firm breasts, circling my nipple, then nibbling ever so gently, his teeth scraped and nibbled until one nipple stood so firm it seemed ready to explode with desire.

The other nipple was slowly brought to the same state of arousal, now both nipples stood like giant monuments to pleasure. It was time to push the envelope even farther and his wonderful tongue again started to trace circles, descending ever so slowly to that wonderful, moist dark place that selected men had ever entered. As his sensuous tongue approached the nub at the apex, his teeth also started to scrape the sensitive skin at the opening of my tunnel of love. As his tongue traced circles on top of the female version of a penis, his teeth were busy nibbling gently on the skin that surrounds it. His mouth started a pulsating constant sucking motion. Up and down went his vacuum action, while his teeth kept nibbling and his tongue kept swirling. My young firm body soon stiffened and quivered to a glorious climax, which led to another, and then another and it just kept going time after time until it seemed it would never end.

As my totally spent body lay there, a quivering mass of pleasure, there was a foreign object ever so slowly entering my forbidden dark tunnel that was now a flowing river exuding torrents of sweet nectar. Slowly and very methodically it moved like a powerful piston, with each stroke it penetrated slightly farther than the time before. Now it reached the area of vaginal resistance, but it is not stopping that slow and steady in and out movement. It continued to probe just a little farther, the resistance was holding tight against the intruder, it was resisting but reaching its limit. As the piston continued to move ever so slowly forward there is finally a break in that god given protector, it hurts and it is exhilarating at the same time. That probe continued to piston slowly even further into that moist darkness. As my body slowly adapted to this new pleasure, the once unwilling body began to reciprocate and devour this intruder.

Climax after climax continued until we were both spent and collapsed into oblivion. He was on the verge of a powerful orgasm, moaning and calling for me to relax. The invitation was all I needed and I pushed back into him as I took his load in my ass. With my knees raised to the sides of my gorgeous tits, my hot, horny pussy was gaping wide and begging for this new cock to quench it. Scott took his cock in one hand and gently placed it at the exquisite burning lips of my pussy. My hot pussy engulfed his cock making me shudder and I locked my legs around him, trying to pull him fully into me. I begged him to fuck me hard and quick, but he convinced me to watch and enjoy this one deep stroke with him.

The first time his cock entered me in any position that we fucked was so very special and it should not be rushed, but enjoyed and cherished, for it might only happen once. I reluctantly settled and looked down as his ridged tool slowly started to spread my labia wider and enjoyed the feel of his width as he leaned lightly onto it. My clit was pulsating and in open view as we both watched, fascinated by the spectacle unfolding before us. My luscious pussy seemed to have an impossible task to swallow all of his huge cock, but continued to stretch wider and wider to accommodate his steel hard rod. When he had finally applied enough weight to spread me wide enough to accept his full length inside me, we both began to marvel at the feelings our respective bodies were bombarding our brains with, as he slowly entered my body.

He whimpered with enjoyment in his eyes as we witnessed his cock slipping inside me, a millimeter at a time. My mind was spinning as I enjoyed the feel of my tight vaginal lips encasing his shaft. I could feel the pubic hairs tickling the sides of my labia as I was stretched to my limit, as tiny bit after tiny bit of rampant cock entered my hot body. From where I was looking, I could see his balls tightly encased at the base of his cock and felt them hard against my cum-soaked ass. My clit was screaming to give the release that my body craved as he moved further and further into my pussy. With almost five inches gone into my depths, I looked up and marveled at the expression on his face. His eyes were locked onto his disappearing rod, and my tummy muscles of steel were tight, my 36DD breasts seemed fuller than ever with my nipples glowing.

The flush across my chest was now scarlet, and his face a picture of concentration and I knew his orgasm was only moments away. My breathing quickened still more and my vaginal muscles developed a suction that seemed to be drawing his cock further into me, milking him as a machine would. Scott mumbled he felt his own imminent eruption building rapidly from his balls. The telltale twitching of his cock let me know this was happening and, as I watched the last two inches of his cock descend into my pussy, I lifted my eyes to his for the first time. As his pubic bone struck home on my rigid clit and his balls landed on my lovely wet hole, my pussy clenched him with an almost frightening force and I came with a power I had never before witnessed. The thrust of my orgasm lifted my hips further up at him and triggered his own explosion, deep within the very depths of my soaking hole, filling me with his scorching semen.

When I felt him filling my depths with his squirting cum, a second wave of my orgasm was triggered and I was crying out loudly for him to stay inside me. This drew a final long shudder from him as his cock pumped one more salvo into me, every muscle in his body strained in ecstasy. A full minute passed before he slumped onto my sweating breasts, a drained shadow of his earlier athletic self. Our breathing was raspy and dry as we tried to gulp oxygen into our straining lungs, and I had to roll him off me to let my heaving chest draw in sufficient air to stop me from fainting. Five minutes passed and we looked sideways at each other smiling, satiated in the knowledge that we have both just enjoyed the best orgasm either of us have ever experienced, and all with a one stroke fuck! No words needed to be said.

I returned inside the cabin tent, still naked and wet between my legs. I got on top of my sleeping bag and stretched out in the dark. Then I felt rather than heard both men approaching me as I lay on the bag. The smell of the cologne and the smell of the after shave mixed together creating a new smell, so that I could not tell which man was which. Suddenly there were two pairs of hands on my body; one pair was uncrossing my arms off my chest, and the other pair uncrossing my legs. Four hands touched my body in different areas, and suddenly soft lips touched my own, they felt like they could be Dan's lips, but I could not be sure. The soft lips left mine as quickly as they had come. I raised my head to reconnect with the lips, but found nothing. I lay back down flat on the bag, and closed my eyes, and let out a deep breath taking all the doubt and nervous out of my body and just allowing me to enjoy the sensations these hands were providing.

I felt hands softly caress my face, touch across my forehead and down around my cheek, then softly run over my mouth. I opened my mouth and a finger entered. I closed my lips around the finger and sucked on it; then the finger quickly left my mouth. I felt another pair of hands work down at my lower half, caress up and down my legs, and then a light touch slightly passed over the top of my pussy, causing me to breathe in deeply. The pair of hands that had been caressing my face now worked down to my neck and softly fondled my breast tissue, but intentionally avoided my erect nipples. Both sets of hands seemed to intentionally avoid my most sensitive areas. The hands at my legs only slightly ran over the top of my pussy, but never went inside, and the hands at my breasts only lightly fondled the breast tissue, without actually touching the nipples.

At first my body began to cry out for someone to touch either my nipples or my clit, but soon even though those these areas were not being touched, I felt an orgasm building in the middle of my body. I felt as if either of my sensitive areas were touched at this moment, I would cum during the moment of contact. My breathing was rapid; their hands roamed my body, across my shoulders and massaged my arms, cupped my breasts, and caressed down in between my breasts. The other hands moved below my waist and massaged my calves, and then my thighs, and finally lightly caressed my inner thighs, and then the hands began to massage my feet.

Suddenly, my body began to shake and shudder and my pussy muscles contracted and released a wave through me causing an orgasmic spasm. My pussy juices squirted out of me, and at that moment I thought I felt someone down between my legs, trying to taste the juices as they poured out of me. Unexpectedly, I felt someone push my legs further apart to accommodate him as he put his face into my pussy. A tongue thrust out and entered my hole, and began tongue fucking me. Then just as abruptly as before, the second pair of hands reached out for my breasts and massaged the tissue as before. Then a pair of soft lips took one of my nipples into his mouth, and this man's tongue began flicking my nipple. The man with his face in my crotch raised his tongue up the length of my pussy until he got to the top, where he started teasing my clit with his tongue. My clit pulsed with each lap of his expertly working tongue.

Suddenly his fingers entered me while he was still licking my clit, his fingers thrusting in and out of my wet hot pussy hole. The man who had been enjoying a feast of my breasts came up for air and passionately kissed my lips, his tongue roaming the insides of my mouth. My hand reached out to the man at my side and I felt a burly patch of chest hair and I wondered if this could be Dan. I didn't know if Debbie's boyfriend had a hairy chest or not. I worked my hand down from the man's chest until I found his throbbing cock and I stroked his shaft up and down. Abruptly my body began to shake, orgasmic wave rushed from head to toe. The man at my crotch kept licking my clit and thrust his fingers inside of me. I felt a tidal rush of orgasms, one right after the next, and the man at my crotch kept working diligently even as I ground my crotch further into his face, and my hips began to rhythmically move with each lap of his tongue.

Next my pussy muscles constricted and I felt an explosion of juices pour out of me, and with each orgasm that crashed into me, another wave of juices exploded out of my hole. I felt the man at my crotch hungrily licking my pussy from the top to the bottom, even as my juices spouted out of me. The man to my side had stopped doing anything, and from what I could see, just seemed to be watching me as my body shook. Then I realized that I had a death grip on his cock squeezing it, while my orgasms passed through me. I released the man's cock and ran my hand around to his butt and grabbed a handful of butt cheek. I then raised my hand up to the back of this man's head and pulled his face to mine. I sealed my lips around his and filled his mouth with my prying tongue. Our tongues tangled together, and just then another orgasm hit me. I held this man's head so he was still face to face with me, softly kissing on his lips, while my breathing became quicker and my body began to tremble.

I moaned out into this man's mouth while kissing him. He came back by pressing harder on my lips and pushing his tongue deeper into my mouth, then another orgasm hit and I moaned louder into his mouth. The man at my crotch stopped licking my crotch and pulled his fingers from me, giving me a bit of a reprieve. He softly started kissing my inner thighs, sucking and kissing from my thighs to my feet, and then he worked his way back up. The man at my side stopped kissing me and resumed his play with my tits, sucking and kissing my nipples just like the man below was doing to my legs. A tingling sensation ran through my body at the feeling of these two pairs of soft lips kissing and sucking all over my bare skin. My body broke out in goose-bumps from the wetness left on my skin from the men's sucking mouths. Then I felt tongues tracing lines up and down my body.

One tongue licked from my foot up my leg and missed my pussy completely, then his tongue ran down the other leg. The other tongue belonging to the man next to me, licked around my ear, down my neck, around between my tits and down a line to my stomach. My body was one heightened sensation, feeling two of everything, two pairs of hands, two pairs of lips, and two tongues. Then my mind brought up the thought of two cocks. What do these men plan to do with their cocks? I had told both of these men that I did not want anal. All of a sudden both men stopped what they were doing, as if they had heard my thoughts. My mind raced, trying to figure out what was coming next. Suddenly, the man that had been eating me out stood up at the foot of the tent. In the dim light provided by the campfire outside, I could see an outline of the man at the foot of the tent.

I couldn't make out exactly how tall he was because of my prospective lying on the bag, but what I could definitely see was his large cock standing straight up. Then the man next to me at the side of my sleeping bag stood up as well. I could not make out this man either, but I could see the outline of his cock hovering above me. Suddenly, the man at the foot of the tent reached out and grabbed me by my thighs and pulled me to the end of the bag. The man next to me grabbed a pillow from behind me and threw it to the man at the foot of the tent. The man at the foot of the tent, pushed the feather pillow at my ass, and I raised my hips up and he pushed the pillow under my ass.

"I'm going to fuck you good and hard. Are you ready, Donna?" said the man at the foot of the tent.

I could not make out which voice it was, because I had only met Debbie's new boyfriend that day. I made an hmm huh, kind of sound. Then the man beside me spoke.

"My cock is throbbing to have your lips wrapped around it Donna, can I put my cock in your beautiful mouth?"

Again I made an hmm huh, kind of sound. I recognized this man's voice as my brother-in-law, Dan. Then almost at once, a cock entered my pussy and another cock entered my mouth. The man with his cock in my pussy slid inside smoothly and he began to thrust himself in me nice and slow, as if he was trying to make this experience last. I was now pretty sure this man was Debbie's new boyfriend, Tom. Dan began to thrust himself in and out of my mouth; I raised a hand up at his stomach and halted his thrusts. I grabbed the base of his cock and pulled the skin back taut, then proceeded to wrap my lips hard around his cock. I moved my head back and forth, my lips sliding up and down his cock, the wetness from my mouth lubricating his shaft with each movement of my head.

I began swirling my tongue around his cock and teased the tip with my tongue. At this I heard Dan give out a deep moan. I felt his eyes on me; in the dim light he watched me devour his cock in my mouth and then bring it out again. I moved the hair hanging in front of my face to give him a better view. Tom thrust himself into me nice and slow, deliberately slow, feeling every inch of the insides of my vaginal walls. Suddenly I raised my hips up into him, forcing his cock to go deeper into me, even while I was still slobbering on Dan's cock. Tom let out a large moan, and abruptly slammed his cock into me, and then he slowly brought it back out and slammed me again. At this I let out a large moan, which was stifled because of Dan's cock in my mouth. I sensed with these new movements that the Tom was getting close to orgasm.

I wanted to make both of these men cum at once, so I tightened my lips around the cock in my mouth and sucked Dan's cock with all my sucking power. I moved my head faster, sliding my lips up and down his nice cock. Tom was slowly pulling out of me, and I tightened my pussy muscles around his cock, and just as he was preparing to slam back into me, I raised my hips up into him, pushing him even deeper still. I concentrated on both men's cocks wanting to please them as much as they had pleased me, when out of nowhere my body bucked, and an orgasm tore through the core of me. I tightened my lips on the cock in my mouth as well and sucked harder, just as my inner muscles tightened around the cock in my pussy and my juices oozed out from around that Tom's cock.

All of a sudden both men let out a grunt followed by a moan almost in unison; then both men's bodies went rigid. Both men thrust their cocks deeper inside of me; I felt the cock in my pussy pulse, and the hot semen exploded into the depths of my pussy. Then the cock in my mouth began to pulsate and Dan's hot creamy semen exploded into my mouth and oozed down my throat. I gave Tom's cock one last tightening of my inner vaginal muscles before he pulled out of me, and gave the cock in my mouth one last good suck, making sure all the juice had escaped before releasing Dan from my mouth. All three people in the tent where breathing deeply, attempting to catch their breath. Then I heard Tom stammer out.

"Holy hell, Donna that was good!"

Then Dan muttered out as well. "Shit! Donna that was amazing!"

I was thinking that the night's activities were over and began to close my eyes. Suddenly two pairs of hands grabbed me, and rolled me over to my backside and one of the men placed a pillow under my middle, pushing my ass in air. At this point I heard some rustling sounds, I think the men switched places, one at my top half and the other going down to my lower half. Then I felt these strong hands begin to massage my shoulders and my back, I thought this has to be Tom, he's the body-builder. Then another pair of strong hands began to massage my butt and down to my legs, I was once again confused as to which man was which, but I think this was Dan. I lay there with my head on my crossed arms, just enjoying the feeling of two massages at once, the hands on my back eased any tight muscles there, and the hands on my ass massaged it until it was completely relaxed.