All Comments on 'Erotica Author Cuckolds Fans Ch. 02'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So that's how it's done?

Well, I'll play along. It doesn't deserve a three, but I'll give it one. I'mstillboring is just a cheater. Well, no wonder there are all those ridiculously high scores. Who knew? I knew there was something up.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
Not commenting...just a question...

Not commenting...just a question: After losing all her respect for her husband does anyone really believe this marriage has any chance to survive long? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry imstill...

Not your best.Seems as if it was.written to stir up the troops. Certainly not erotic but for a few fetishists.Not realistic even for fantasy.No vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You mention a baby was born

What happened? Did the poor baby die of neglect? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait

Waited so long for this story, loved it. Please don't wait so long before the next chapter. Will re-read this several times like I have your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheating? No, another great story.

I love this author, I love her stories, so I don't think she's cheating. I do know I can only leave one anonymous comment per story and, as I posted on anothervstory, it's obvious from the repetitive comments that multiple comments are from the same anonymous person. So who's cheating?

I love the way Lisa is making John feel. Can they recover? Assuming there is something to recover from, maybe. Marriages recover from all sorts of addictions and bad behaviors. Might they go through some hard times? Who knows?

They both seem to be equally responsible. Who knows if they'll both accept responsibility?

On the other hand this could end up being a wild moment in a decades long marriage. My wife and I have those. Just blips on a screen. Something we laugh about as we get older with a "Can you believe we did that?"

William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
Where have you been all this time ?

It really pisses me off that I'veonly just now discovered you and your great list of stories.

You cover all my favorite themes and from the few stories I've read so far, do them all magnificently.

Thank you !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The usual anonymous suspects...

...showed up to trash your story. They give us honest commenters a bad name. I suggest you take out the trash and then specify in your "Options" that only registered users may comment. That will eliminate me, but it will be for the best. BTW, very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Somebody wrote can the marriage survive?

Really, this is a marriage, would anybody really want to live like this, or be this husband? Are there people that sick out there, yikes.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Well written.

As always you push the limits with your stories. Good descriptions. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trolls ahoy

Interesting that anyone would read a story so clearly titled and labelled, but something they have no chance of enjoying.

Seems like they protest too much!

Its OK we know the anonymous trolls really love this genre. They get a little jerk every time and then feel so guilty at their own behaviour they have to trash the story.

Perfectly decent story.

Ignore the self hating cucks who can't live with their own fantasy. They read all these stories because it gets them off. I don't like lots of genres hence I don't read them.

Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A waste of time, but harmless.

Took me two minutes to skim over. Hope it didn't take you much longer than that to write it. Its obvious why you have nothing better to do.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardover 7 years ago
Great Tail

I like your style,have read most of your stories, and my only question is" where can i find a woman like you, that has these kind of thoughts running through her head?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Trools ahoy

Talking about yourself? Tell me anonymous, why does it bother you so much to read the comments and then go ballistic on them. Don't you think everybody should be able to voice an opinion? Your ranting and ravings are ridiculous. You pretend to know why people do what they do. Give me a fucking break and then shut the fuck up. This author has the right to delete any comments he doesn't want, since leaving all the praises up will make her look good in the eye of the cuckolds.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great story

Love the story. You're one of the best. Xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was hot but sad for me...

...I dinnent like it. I going to go fuck my bess fren's wife to see if it make me feel bedder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Could I do it

Since I was 40 (now 65 years old) I wanted to see my wife getting fucked. No luck.

When my young business partner got married, I suggested to him and separately to my wife that he needed some sex practice before marriage. My wife refused but he mentioned that he would get all the sex he wanted as his future wife was previously engaged and did have quite a lot of sex with her ex fiancé.

I've enjoyed the stories immensely and they are near the top of my favourite list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Short

A little to short. Otherwise great as always.

KoskhorKoskhoralmost 6 years ago
Great story

Sad how so many anonymous readers hate the story. No capable of criticising with name. Great story and as always keeps dealing with great topics

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Some of the Best I’ve read

These 2 chapters are some of the hottest stories that I’ve read in awhile. I’ve enjoyed reading some of your other stories previously and plan on looking into some more. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The usual cuckold, wimpy husband garbage

Same stuff this author churns out. Can any of the men in your stories stand up straight without their spines? A useless question. I've never seen an author write such consistent garbage and get high scores regardless of content. You truly are beloved by Lit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not anonymous

I'll criticize with a.name. The anons are correct. This story and this author suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love it

Such a hot exciting story, I love your characters and the situations you put them in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice ! More John & Lisa?

Just read both Chapter 1 and 2. Very nice. Love the characters and the set up.

I really like watching the innocent wife turned into a sensuous slut. YUM!

I plan to start reading your other stories.

hbcacouplehbcacoupleabout 5 years ago
Great part two!

I want to see part three!

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitabout 5 years ago
Wondering

What ever happened with this couple, I'm with the others, be nice if there was a part 3 for this.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Where's Part 3?

It would be great to see how far you could take Lisa. Possibly make her a slut in public?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a bunch of cr...!

....."To a real cuckold there's an element of shame as well as excitement." Where do you get this idiotic wisdom from? What are you talking about? From your comments you can tell that you have no idea about cuckolding! 1. cuckolding must always be wanted by both partners! To be wanted on an equal footing! 2. The limits of cuckolding must always be set in advance! Equal rights!! 3. A third party must never determine where the limits of cuckolding are! 4. Only what was previously agreed upon may happen! 5. Cuckolding may only include humiliation if the other partner has expressly permitted this! It is important that it can only be done in the form that was previously agreed! 6. If the partner says stop, the cuckolding must stop immediately and may not be continued against the will of the other person!

What you describe in your story has little to do with cuckolding! Your story is in the BDSM area, where a dominant part determines what to do !! ... "It was no longer just me and Kyle cuckolding John now Lisa takes a part !!!! Kyle and you can't cuckold John, only Lisa can do it! And so far she only did it after you got her to do it ! Research your stories better, and they'll get better too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Really good slut evolution and not leting the cuck out to much is more realistic.

Can you update it ? Does not need to be. Story just to let us know what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It will never be the same

This story got me thinking how I would feel if my best friend had sex with my wife with my knowledge? Obviously the relationship between he and my wife would never be the same. I guess it would be different if you are a cuckold but maybe not. Certainly having sex with my wife without my knowledge would be the end of our friendship and possibly my marriage.

The friendship bond between a guy and his best friend would be changed forever and I can’t imagine for the good! Every time he would visit there would be sexual tension even if it were a one time event. The other issue would be trust. I could never trust him (or my wife) again always wondering if they were having sex again without my knowledge. OK, if you are in a true cuckold relationship (not like this story) your wife would be in control at all times, consequently, any future best friend sex with or without the husband being present would be agreed on ahead of time. However, your friend having no knowledge about you being a cuckold he would be an equal. Once having cuckold sex with the wife he becomes a dominant.

Cuckold or not your friend would now have power over you. You would always be wondering (no matter how trustworthy) if he would ever talk to others about having sex with my wife and the dynamics of me and my wife’s sexual relationship. Unless of course he was married and his wife doesn’t know.

Thinking about it more, your wife having sex with your best friend no matter what the circumstances (cuckold, swapping, open marriage or cheating) your best friend bond will never be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmmm,love this story, especially since my name is John and I want my wife to cuckold me!

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Damn good to jerk to! Leave the story teller but keep on with Jim fucking Lisa in front of cuckie, he can keep Lisa well fucked and John um, well fucked toooo

63luckyman63luckymanover 2 years ago

Nicely done. I loved the story and will read all from this author in the near future. I like how she and Kyle kept John involved in the whole scenario and not left out, so that he was part of Lisa getting fucked. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry. This story is horrifying if real.

I have zero doubt that this married couple is now divorced. With kids. And is a broken family.

The wife has long since lost all respect for her pathetic husband. And in real life IS most likely now the town doorknob who gives everyone a turn. Who want to be married to a whore and have her be the mother of your children.

Fantasy might be one thing. But real life...this lifestyle...with kids schedules. Work. Day to day living. I can guarantee John and Jim are not friends any more. That's for fucking sure.

This is a total nightmare.

And to the author. Congratulations on you and your husband being absolutely horrible human beings. Good job. You deserve the "Cunt of the Year" awards.

With as much as you and hubby get around...I wonder what kind of diseases you've shared with this young married couple. Juat the thought of your skanky hole sharing diseases with your husband's pus filled dicky and then spreading all that around...ewww...I genuinely hope you get AIDs.

How the hell does this shit score high? Ugh.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I do not mind the cuckolding stories, but in my ideal world, it should be a private thing between husband and wife, without the public humiliation aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, the last anonymous comment was filled with a lot of self-righteous judgement and venom. Why's he reading this story anyway - the pervert! Did he jack his little pee-pee, then feel remorse and shame afterwards... then feel the need to lash out at someone else for how he felt and what he did? Give me a break !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Go ahead," I said. "Fuck the little slut. Fuck her in front of her husband. Look at him. He's turned on. He's jacking off."

So naughty and hot! 5 stars! I love your kinky stores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Waiting for the next. Your the best!,,!,

dick_hardendick_harden12 months ago

Loved this story. Whether it's true or not is irrelevant. It's so well written that it has credibility just because the author presents it as true. The fact that it is written as if true, makes it even hotter, because a true story like this is so much more compelling than a story which is an obvious fantasy.

I've only just discovered this author, so what a lucky masturbator I am, as I work through her catalog. Thank you, Imstillfun. You're my new favorite.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is super-erotic. The two womens' characters and temperaments are beautifully developed. Whether John would want Jim--his best friend--to see him exposed as a wimpy cuckold is questionable in my mind, but that's not saying it couldn't happen. I've had sexual adventures with married women whose husbands knew exactly what was happening and who I was, but our connections were somewhat more distant. However...as author, you're the boss, and you've obviously had experiences yourself. You're a great writer. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is the story based on an actual situation between John, his wife, and his friends? If so, it looks like he will soon be losing all that he has invested in his marriage.

black75black757 months ago

These stories are hot, although this part is a little short. How much is true and how much embellished or just made up?

doudouletasdoudouletas6 months ago

Très belle histoire. Nous n'en sommes pas encore là mais avançons...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES