Erotica: The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the fire crackle as our three way love affair started. I was no longer hesitant. I was no longer self-conscious. I wanted this. I wanted them! These two, beautiful men. Their scent all around me. They smelt of pine. They smelt of cologne and spices.They smelt like the great outdoors.

Aaron continued to caress my mouth and tongue with his, as David fondled my breasts, pinching my erect nipples softly with his finger and thumb.

Then for a moment, he stopped, only for me to feel his hot, delicious breath engulf one breast at a time as he fondled and played with the other. He was suckling me softly. Waves of pleasure making my whole body quiver.

Aaron was unbuckling my pants. Then I decided to unbuckle his. With heist, I shoved my hand down his jeans and felt the hardness of his sex within my grasp. Oh yes, he was ready for me!

He moaned softly when I grabbed his hard, erect cock. Rhythmically, I slid my hand back up and down. His body trembled.

I can see how excited he was. Oh, and how I wanted him! He and David now positioned me on the couch.

David took off my jeans now as I sat down. The soft pillows giving way as I sunk into them. Now, I lay there, both men staring at my breasts and my bare body. The only thing I was wearing now was a playful grin and a small G-string.

David knelt down in front of me, and pulled my legs apart gently. He kissed me between my thighs and I felt him lick his way up toward my moist sex. My impatience to feel him grew more as he played and teased me from between my legs.

I lay back and closed my eyes. The red and orange light flickering from the fireplace was now dancing across my eyelids. It was now completely dark outside, and the house was pleasantly lit. The romantic ambience of shadows danced across the ceiling from the fire's light, The few low lit lamps around the room gave the room a more comfortable energy.

I heard the wind whistling softly against the windowpane in the next room. And a distant bird chirped, as any remnants of the light from the day, disappeared into the horizon. Oh, how I felt as lucky as the bird singing his happy tune, and as free as the breeze brushing all it touched!

My arms were outstretched now and my stomach breathing rhythmically as my passion grew and bolstered with every fire lit inside my loins. I felt it building up within me. It was beckoning for David now. Oh, God, he was teasing me so! With his tongue playing naughty tricks on me. His soft hair caressing my skin while he inched his way upward toward my womanhood. He was making me wait, making me suffer!

He knew what he was doing, I know he was playing with me, torturing me with his tongue, with his hot breath gliding within my thighs. It was a control game, I knew it! He wanted control over me. Oh, but I was turned on! His need to keep me waiting only made me more impatient, wanting him! "AAAAHHH!" His tongue was licking around the line of my box. My soft intimates gliding like a velvet sating against his long, rough tongue.

Oh, and now Aaron joined in. Both of them kissing my inner thighs and teasing around my womanhood, making me want them to suckle me even more with each passing second.

This was cruel! This was torture! Have my moans gotten louder?

"Oh, God!" I was screaming. "Ahh, please let me feel you! Please. I CAN'T TAKE IT!"

I felt David chuckle between his playfulness, but neither him nor Aaron stopped. It was driving me mad!

And now I was here, being engulfed within these two beautiful men. Both of whom were now kneeling down in front of sex, taking turns to lick and kiss me from over the material of my thong. They were teasing me, and I moaned more from frustration of needing them to eat me and fondle me within their mouths.

Finally, I couldn't bear it no longer. My assertiveness took over on my carnal need for them to ravage me on the inside. I took the lead and moved my G-string to the side, exposing my sex to the elements and to their hungry, lapping tongues encircling the rim of my wet sex, simultaneously.

"You are so hot! You beautifully sculpted, naughty girl!" David uttered, chuckling as if pleased with my straightforwardness. He grabbed my thin G-string and tore it effortlessly from my body.

Aaron moaned as he stared into my sex. His eyes wide, like an animal in front of his prey. He sunk his face into my sex and started to eat me and suck my juices. David pushed Aaron's head to one side, so he too could eat from my bounty.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned loud and freely, knowing nothing and nobody else were within these walls or anywhere else, miles from here. I could barely keep my eyes open to watch both of their thick-haired heads bob up and down between my legs. I could only pry them just a bit longer to peep and see.

"Oh, my God, they are focusing on me. I feel like I am the food of two starving animals! Oh, my God, I don't want it to stop! EVER! EVER! AHHH! AAAHHH!"

The louder I screamed, the deeper their tongues went into me. When one was sucking and licking my cunt, "Oh My God!" The other one was encircling their tongue around my ass hole.

They were preparing me. They were slowly and patiently deflowering me for a tumultuous finale, which was nowhere yet. But it was coming, strong and steady! Oh, yes it was coming! I could almost feel the eruption of the orgasm building up, seeping through every pore, every thought and every emotion.

And then it happened. When Aaron was sucking on my genitalia lips and David fingered my asshole and cunt with patience and gusto, it happened. The uproar of pleasure and emotions came from deep within me. My gut was suddenly warm and my entire feminine counterparts worked in unison to release the buildup of the ecstasy thriving within me. I exploded like I never had before. The moans were loud and the moans released in exasperation. My whole body shook and quivered, making me utterly defenseless and a complete victim to my senses.

It didn't end there. This orgasm was only there to open me up in receiving them. They had prepared me for this and now, I was more than ready.

When they released me from the hold of their mouths, my sex and asshole glistening and red with sensitivity from the explosive pleasure, I pleaded for Aaron to sit on the couch.

Aaron's and David's sex were already exposed. Their jeans now down to their knees. They had both relieved themselves of the confinement of their jeans while on their knees, eating me like horny dogs. I smiled with pleasure when I realized they were so turned on eating my sex, engulfing me in their gaping mouths, they had been touching themselves. I was relieved to see I was not the only one who was being tortured in such intense pleasure and longing!

Aaron took no time to knock his jeans off and throw to the other side of the room. David got up and mimicked his partner.

"Oh, your cunt tasted so good, Peyton. I can't wait to do it again," Aaron said.

When Aaron finally sat down, I climbed on top of him, facing his beautiful face. His sex fully erect and ready for me. He held his cock within his hand, to keep himself from cumming too soon.

And then my tight pussy slid down on top of him. His eyes rolled back as his arms gripped the back of the couch. I worked myself up and down on his shaft. Moaning and grinding, he licked my nipples and sucked on them as I grinded on his sex even faster. The louder he moaned, the faster I slipped up on and down his cock.

David was right behind me and I could hear his moans as he pleasured himself. "Please, I want in," he whispered.

I looked at Aaron and commanded, "Lie down against the sofa arm."

Aaron looked up, surprised at my authoritativeness. He obeyed, and slid more toward one side of the couch. I followed and positioned myself right on top of him again.

I pushed my throbbing, wet pussy back on top of his hard cock. I looked back at David's crazed eyes. "Fuck my ass," I commanded.

David towered behind me in an instant. He lowered himself and buried his head in my ass, rimming my small asshole with his tongue. His moans excited and determined. The pleasure made me grind on Aaron's cock.

When David came up, he quickly licked his fingers and stuck them in my asshole, getting me ready for his hard cock.

His fingers alone felt so good, "Get your hard cock in me!" I growled, my eyes wild.

Then I felt it. His cock, a hard and beautiful masterpiece, slid inside my tight asshole. The pain quickly turned to pleasure, as my muscles relaxed for him. He started slowly, and when he felt I began to loosen up, he went faster.

David pounded inside of me. I could feel both of their sexes gliding across each other within me. Aaron moaned from the friction of my wet pussy and David's hard cock gliding inches on top of his, with nothing but a thin veneer of my skin separating them two.

David moaned and grunted as he slid in and out of me. I lay on top of Aaron's hard body and let him suck on my hard nipples. I could feel David's hot breath come in wild spurts on my neck.

This was ecstasy, this was sexual completion. Nothing else existed for any of us at that moment then this feeling, this euphoria. And we thought in this brief time it didn't need to end.

I sat on David next and put his large penis in my asshole. My legs were spread for Aaron when he pumped his large manhood in my tight-gripping sex. Aaron barebacked and thrusted himself inside of me as I sat on top David, whom received Aaron's friction and thrusts vicariously through me. David held on to my legs and kept me open for Aaron to receive me.

And then we all came together. Our hot, sweaty bodies pumped and grinded against each other in those last moments. David released his load in my ass and Aaron pulled out and released his warm juice on my stomach. Aaron willfully brought his red, engorged penis to my face as I licked off the rest of his cum with my tongue. He moaned, his head pulled back every time I licked his large, sensitive dick head.

All three of us lie there, on the large couch. They were in each other arms as I lay on them both. We both lay there in silence, knowing that night we had bonded, forever, in something far deeper than friendship. We had bonded in a secret love affair that was nobody else's but our own.

And we all knew that instinctively, without uttering a word about it.

12