Errands with Mom

Story Info
Son waits for Mom in car, gets caught rubbing one out.
1.2k words
3.91
47.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1adam14
1adam14
20 Followers

"Let's go." called my mom from the front door.

"Be right there." I called back.

I was home for the summer from my first year at uni and my mother and I were heading out to run some errands around town. I caught up to her as she was entering the garage. She had on a white silk blouse with a grey skirt to her knees with black stockings. She had a great figure for her early fifties and always dressed elegantly, dripping in jewelry. We got into her suv, my nose filling with the smell of her perfume. I usually didn't like perfume, but I had to admit that I missed that particular scent.

"Where do you need to go Jaimie?" my mother asked as she looked over at me, her sandy hair falling into her dark eye.

"Wouldn't mind picking up some summer clothes. Shorts and a pair of sandals too."

"Okay" she replied as we backed down the driveway and headed towards the center of town.

"I've got to pop into the drugstore for a moment and the post office as well." She looked over at me as she drove.

"What should we do first?"

"The busiest first." I replied. "We'll get my things at the mall and then we can head over to the drugstore."

"Okay, sounds good."

As we drove, the sun flashing through the trees at moments exposed the outline of my moms breast and I could see she was braless. She had a great set and in the white silk, they were spectacular. I could also see her skirt hiking up as she drove, showing off the lace top of her stocking and the garter clip.

We went to the board shop at the town mall and I tried on a few different pairs of shorts, modelling for my mom.

"Such a handsome young man." my mom said as I strutted around, faux runway style. I found a pair I liked and also picked up some leather sandals.

"Anything else you need here Jaimie?" my mom asked.

"All I need mom." I said. "we can go take care of your things now."

We headed over to the drugstore, finding a park on the street.

"I'll wait here mom." I said as my mom got out.

"Okay. I shouldn't be more than ten minutes."

With that she was gone. I sat and watched the passersby from my vantage point, slightly above in the suv. My mind went to the glimpses of my moms breast and her garter. My cock twitched and the familiar tingling spread through my body. The sign of the onset of a hardon. I glanced in the side mirror and adjusted it so I could see when she exited the drugstore. As I thought of my mom, my cock was fighting to get out of my jeans. "She said she'd be gone ten minutes." I said to myself. "Which should give me enough time to get rid of this boner."

I Immediately opened my pants and pulled my rock hard cock out, some precum hitting the dash. I looked in the mirror and didn't see my mom so I started to yank. I was about ten strokes in when all of a sudden the driver door opened wide and my mom swiftly slid into the seat. I had no time to make any attempt to hide but tried anyway, covering what I could with my hands.

"What are you doing Jaimie?" my mother asked incredulously. "My goodness." she said as she examined my groin.

"Are you masturbating Jaimie?" It was pretty obvious what I was doing.

"I'm so sorry mom." I said. "The urge just hit me and I had to do something about it."

'You couldn't wait until we got home?" She was looking at my face now, which was beet red. My cock was still hard and oozing precum through it's head.

"Like I said mom, I had to deal with it now."

"Well are you finished?" she asked, looking around for the evidence.

"No." I said. "I just started."

"Well you might as well finish since you feel the need to deal with it." she said.

"I'll look out the window so go ahead."

My mom looked out the window and I looked at my still hard cock, its head glistening.

"Are you sure mom?" I asked, wanting to be sure my mom was going to be okay with this.

"Yes yes Jaimie. Now get to it."

The sun was now making her silk blouse translucent and I could see the outline of her breasts with nipples appearing through the blouse.

I wrapped my hand around my cock and began to stroke while ogling my moms tits through her blouse. She looked over as I hammered my cock.

"What are you going to release into Jaimie?" she asked. "I'm not sure I want your cum all over my car."

I said nothing and continued to wank.

"Well try and keep it on yourself and you can clean up when we get home."

She looked back out the window and as she did, her right hand went down to the hem of her skirt and began to slowly inch it upwards, exposing more of her garter belt. I desperately wanted her to turn towards me, lean over, and swallow my cock whole. I imagined her warm mouth sucking on me and her bejeweled hand cupping my balls. Between that and the silhouette of her tits, I couldn't hold on any more. I was facing towards her a bit so I began to shoot ribbons of cum across the console, some of which landed on my moms leg and stocking.

"Watch where you're shooting Jaimie." she said as I grunted and thrusting my hips out and shooting more cum.

"Oh my Jaimie." she said as I squeezed the last of the cum out of my cock.

"You did need a release didn't you?" My mom looked down at my deflating cock.

"Yes." I managed to breath out as I began to put my cock away. My mom searched through her purse and came out with a tissue. She wiped her leg down first and then the console.

"You owe me a detailing now Jaimie." she said "You can't just cum in my car and leave it."

"I know mom." I said. "Here, let me do that."

I grabbed the tissue from her handed, getting my cold cum on my fingers as I finished wiping my work off the shiny wood console and dash board.

"All better now Jaimie." my mom asked somewhat sarcastically. "Can we get on with our day now?" She was smiling at me.

"Yes mom." I said. "Lets go, I'm good."

"Okay. Maybe next time do that before we go out."

"Like I said mom, they come out of nowhere." Not letting her know that great tits were the catalyst that led to me jacking off in front of my mom. The rest of the summer it was our little joke, every time we left the house, for her to look at me and ask if I've released yet today.

"I guess we'll find out hey mom?" I would always say.

"Yes we will son, yes we will."

1adam14
1adam14
20 Followers