All Comments on 'Errands with Mom'

by 1adam14

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OddGuy35OddGuy35about 1 year ago

nice idea. the mother could of showed a little more, this dose give me hope for the next part.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 1 year ago

Great start. Now expand on what they get up to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very original

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story. It was a little short but I did like how the mother was in control of the situation and whether she did on purpose or not, she showed more leg. Nice

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

This needed to be in non-erotic, because it is.

Well, honestly, that would just be one of the many adjectives I could use to describe it, but I haven't seen a category for boring, unimaginative, bland, badly written, or worthless.

LeatherWallettLeatherWallettabout 1 year ago

This story had such great avenues to purse from here. Mom's help. Mom having him put on shows for others to 'get caught' so many options.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was kind of inconceivable and lacked just about everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great content that almost qualified for the 750 words challenge. Probably about as long to read as it took to rub that one out.

Good that he got his breath so he could breathe . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice start, now let mom suck his cock and swallow all of her sons cum, then she needs a release, she will ride her son until he cums in her hot mom pussy...

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very disappointing start. Did you forget to upload the rest of the story? "The rest of the summer it was our little joke, every time we left the house, for her to look at me and ask if I've released yet today."

So this is it? No part 2? Sad. Maybe it is for the best if you have no idea on how to write an interesting story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous