Ersatz

Story Info
A sissy's fantasy.
3.1k words
4.39
5.9k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me," you sung the command softly.

"Te-lll meee," your voice was sweet and cold at once. Your eyes and painted mouth betrayed no sign that you were playing a game. You used the tip of your metallic cobalt finger nail to manipulate my hard clit through the gossamer pink Vanity Fair panties I was wearing. You pushed down on the underside of my tip through the satin material until I couldn't help but flinch in pain and spread myself open for you.

"I'm a sissy," I moaned aloud in my best female impersonation.

"A good start my sissy homosexual," you smiled warmly and ground the palm of your hand in slow soft circles as you extended your gorgeous slender and painted finger tips down to my perineum and fingered me through my panties.

"Tell me more honey, and I'll fingerbang you. You like it when I fingerbang you."

You were digging the tips of your nails deep and slow into my perineum and I met you with my thrusting hips and moaned, "Ohhh god yes Lacy." I was in the middle of it now. I was letting go and transitioning into total release. I was free with you and I told you so.

"You set me free my Queen," I moaned as softly as I could fathom and looked straight into your cool and commanding eyes.

We were on the bed of a five-star hotel in Prague. I lay on my back in my VFs, white Wolford thigh-highs, a pink chemise, toes and fingertips painted glossy pink, and wearing a pair of Steve Madden Implicit Sandal Ivory heels. I spread myself wide open and you lay by my side propped up on your elbow using your free hand to play with my pussy and balls. You wore a red spaghetti strap chemise, a red g-string, black Wolford thigh-highs and a pair of Prada brushed leather sandals. Your nails were all painted metallic cobalt, your lips burgundy red and your hair a silky black just-over-the shoulder-length was soft and sexy. We were both smooth as newborns from the eyebrows down.

"Set yourself free Luke," you called me by my male name knowing how vulnerable it made me feel. To embody the slut-cock-sucker in women's lingerie while acknowledging the male I'd cast aside.

"Show me what you are Luke," you were pushing down on my balls and smashing them softly and fingering my perineum.

"Kiss me my Queen," I begged you. "Please kiss my mouth with your sexy red lips."

"Finger yourself for me Luke," you moved your hand away and lay back on the stack of pillows propped against the headboard. "Moan like a hungry cock whore and speak aloud your truth."

"Oh god Lacy, you know exactly what I need. How do you know me so well? I'm yours. I want you inside me, I want to be inside you, I want to be you. Your sexy ass and soft body. Your sweet lips and cool eyes. Your fingers, your toes, your pussy. I want all of you. I want you to want me. I'm your toy, your lover, your slave. I want to kiss your sweet warm silky asshole like it's your mouth. I want you to push your sweet round ass fully onto my mouth and kiss and lick and make you wet and slippery and rub my face along your wet asshole and pussy. I want your woman all over my body. I want to smell like you."

I said all this while I spread myself wide open. My knees were slightly bent and spread wide. My left hand was fingering my perineum through my panties and my right hand used just the first two fingers to rub the underside of my clit. I was humping myself and moaning, "Yes Lacy I love you, I love being your sissy cum slut. Look at me Lacy, watch me, set me free Lacy."

You leaned over me and looked me straight in my eyes and you rubbed the tip of your nose around my face in a loving embrace. You were letting me know this is precisely what you wanted from me. Then you kissed me softly and when I lunged for you, you backed away. You leaned down again with your hot red lips and kissed my lips the way a butterfly lands on a flower and I knew to let you have your way. You kissed me and ran the tip of your wet tongue along my lips.

"Don't stop fingering your pussy sissy."

I didn't need to be told again and I humped myself while you gently spread your wet mouth, lips, and tongue around my face, neck, and ears. You licked me and kissed me like a woman. We were just like women. In my mind, I was You. I wanted to embody, inhabit, and I wanted to be you.

There was a brief moment exchanged between us and it told us that it was time for a pause.

You caressed my face and your soft, warm hands moved over my face fully informed of their purpose. You made me feel like a beautiful woman who's lover's just told her she is everything he could have dreamt of.

"Will you help me with my makeup?" I was so earnest in my question that you were compelled to oblige.

"I want you to clean my asshole first," you said it and I simply obliged. You opened yourself for me, stood before me as I sat, feet on the floor, at the edge of the bed, bent over, pulled the g-string aside, and I leaned in and kissed your beautiful, pink, and smooth asshole. I moaned and slid my tongue to your ring and back. I touched you the way a bee might touch a flower it's extracting pollen from. And then I softened and flattened my tongue and pressed it by degree across your smooth asshole and suckled and kissed it as if it was a woman's mouth. I made love to your asshole, I paid it homage for providing me with a measuring stick with which to measure my success at attaining half the woman you are.

You guided me to the vanity and tutored me. I was aroused, in a way that most men have never been able to access. As we laughed, talked, shared, I felt this freedom to stop trying so hard, just have fun doing what's actually fun. And I realized, you were making my dreams reality. You know me. You understand me. I suspect, you understand me so well because you are the polar opposite of me and this fascinates you. You wanted to find out about me. I give you this Lacy. You arouse me in a way I've never experienced with another human being.

Putting on makeup with you was intoxicating. We listened to music. We laughed and joked. When I was a boy, I remember relishing my sister and her friends. I intruded on any sliver of an opening when she had her friends over. I wanted to do what they were doing. Being here with you and totally free, it feels hyper-present. A chill goes up and down my spine, I'm not hard, but I'm more aroused than I can remember. It's this notion, that made me realize I know what it is to be a woman. Arousal can manifest in more than just my erect cock.I could feel my sexuality just by simply laughing at some silly make-up slip-up and feel like a woman just hanging with her girls.

I was completely open with you. The more I revealed, you seemed to grow increasingly intrigued and this opened a door, to another door, to another, and our talks grew and took on lives of their own.

"Stroke your clit," you said out of nowhere. You surely noticed my clit was tenting my panties, a wet spot forming.

"Stroke," you said metronomically. "Stroke, stroke, stroke, sissy, stroke your sissy clit while we put on makeup. Let me do your lips. Open, purse your lips, wider...like you're over exaggerating the "oo" sound in zoo, and firm up your lips...push them to me...good." You guided me and I stroked my hard clit.

Stroking myself entailed using my forefinger and index finger along the underside of my clit, I simply adore the feeling of nylon panties against my undersides.

"You're getting quite wet sissy slut," you said. You understood me. I used my a fingertip to gather the precum pool that had gathered and put it to your lips and quickly licked up to save you any degradation of having to ingest sperm. That was my task.

"I want cock Lacy," I said it, came right out with it.

"I know sweety," you seemed to pet me.

From the bed-side table you got a vibrator and a very long (almost comically long) double-sided jelly dildo, and lube.

"Open," you said. "No stopping...lean back...take it...all the way cocksucker." As you fucked my mouth and throat with that ultra long and ultra-jelly dildo, you placed the vibrator in my hand and I knew what had to be done. As soon as the familiar hummm of my favorite vibrator began I hardened to the point that I was compelled to fist my clit and stroke it through my nylon VFs while I pushed the vibe directly on my pussy and pushed it inside me. You lubed me up and kept up with my zeal by firmly and quickly shoving the extra-long dildo down my throat.

"Open yourself bitch, be my bitch!" you almost yelled it. It was firm and you slapped my smooth balls repeatedly as my pelvis, hips, and genitalia gesticulated, jammed up, and jacked-out all over the place. You were manipulating me the way a marionette does his puppet. I was moaning, sighing, and singing.

We were watching a video on a porn site, "sissygasm compilations". A lot of frontal shots of wide-open legs, dripping cock, sitting on dildoes, or from behind shots, dildo up the ass with a hard/or semi-hard clit pushing back through closed smoothly shaven legs, sperm getting pumped out while simultaneously getting plungered by a vibrator.

"We'll make a game show out of it," you begin to explain. "We comment on the cock, good, bad, neutral, and we have to say why."

"Oooh, ok, too many pimples, but nice smooth and clean balls," I began the game immediately.

"No, not her's. Her tits are too fake," you put in.

"Yeah, her face looks like synthetic," I added. "I like a natural look. Oh, that [I quickly pause the video] right there. Look at her round ass. On her side. Look, the camera is angled up from a submissive position. She's pushing her ass toward the camera. The backs of her tanned legs are smoothe and lovely. Look, you can see the dildo sticking out of her asshole. God,her hard cock pushed back between her smooth thighs and her balls popping out like a heart-shaped balloon smooth and puffy is so very arousing."

"Unpause it sissy," you said. "Let the images wash over you and let yourself go. Speak aloud all your thoughts. Tell me what you see."

"Not that one, her cock is too bulgy, it looks altered...oh god Lacy, I love that limp little clit encased in that pink g-string...like your panties...yes, her asshole looks so silky smooth...her limp clit, sticking out between the backs of her thighs, silky white sperm oozing out of her wet tip, my mouth, my mouth suckling her, I would put myself behind her so my lips form a tight seal around her tip and suckle her and drink her sperm...that is hot, I love when men ejaculate on sissy cocks, I want that, men, hundreds of men ejaculating on my limp clitty..."

As we played our little game, you make comments on the obviously masculine cocks, asses, and bodies.

"Do you like that kind of man," you pause for effect. "Sissy?"

"It doesn't turn me on, the male...masculine form. Even when they're shaved smooth, it's too aggressive."

"Aren't I aggressive?"

"Well, I'd say dominant." I thought for a moment, "I'm submissive, dominant, which you are, is my opposite. That's why we fit. The opposite of aggressive, is meekness. I'm not meak, but I certainly am submissive."

"I want you to get into a specific position," you said. "But, let me describe it fully for you. I want you on your back, panties off, everything else can stay. Your knees propped up and spread, your head should fall just at the edge of the foot of the bed. I will prop up some pillows on the headboard and lay back so that I'm sitting, but slightly reclined, my knees propped up and spread too, so that we're mirror images."

You were petting me softly, my head in your lap. I was so aroused just listening to you speak.

"Then I want you to start fucking yourself with the dildo before scooting up toward my spread open legs. You'll have to do the work, I'll make sure to spread my legs wide enough for you to scooch all the way up so that you can insert the other end into my pussy."

Your right breast was almost falling out of the top of your chemise and I pulled it through the armhole so it dangled over the top making you look like a total whore, and I began nursing on your nipple. You fingered my perineum.

"You'll have to hold your ass up so that our pussies line up, I don't want to have to work. You'll keep your legs wide open and in this position, I'll be able to grab your hard clit and use it like a sex toy and rub it all over me. Make sure we get you smelling like a proper woman. You'll make sure the dildo is fucking your pussy good and do your best to thrust your hips like a woman so that the dildo fucks my pussy good too."

I was humping the flat of your hand through my soft VFs. The higher I thrust the deeper you dug the tips of your fingers into my perineum. You'd stopped petting me and were now clutching me in the crook of your arm and pressing me harder to your nipple. I knew what you wanted and I sucked your whole aereola and the your entire tit into my mouth and suckled until my mouth was filled with your breast.

"I'll have control of the vibrator. Don't worry, I'll use it on your clitty too sissy. I'll just be lying back getting fucked, using your clit as my sex toy and lazily playing with our pussies."

I jumped up upon noticing you were staring at me coldly, as if to say, "Now!"

We both got into our positions facing each other. I lubed up the dildo and looked into your eyes. You held my stare until you noticed I was getting ready. I spread my legs and lifted them up and they fell wide open, a classic pose. I raised my hips and ass up and rolled back enough so that my asshole was wide open and I squeazed a cool dollop of lube right onto my shaved pink asshole. It was like taking a hit of cocaine. I squeazed another dollop into the palm of my hand and stroked the long dildo slowly and slid the tip past my ring and as the familiar feeling of getting my insides totally filled my clit grew to an epic stiffness that seemed to extend my clit beyond its capabilities.

I watched you watching me. I opened myself and was fucking myself in front of you.

"Watch me Lacy, please watch me," I was lost.

"Scoot toward me now, just like that," you said opening your legs wide and guiding me in like an airtraffic controller.

I lubed up your end, not so much, you definitely didn't need it, but I was flying blind and didn't want any obstacles. As I slid toward you my cock was standing up straight and I pushed down at the root of my cock so that it aimed back through my thighs and down toward your outreached hand. As I slid the other end of the dildo into your pussy, you reached out and took my cock in your hand and began rubbing it along your pussy, around the lubricated shaft of the dildo and you used me like a toy.

"Use me Lacy, my cock is your cock. Play with your cock for me lacy, let me see you play with yourself."

I was craning my neck up to look through my spread open thighs. Your legs were now open and raised high in the form of a capital letter V. I shifted my body slightly, scooted up so that our asses were pressed up against each other, the dildo completely disappeared, and lifted my legs to reflect the same capital letter V. We both started laughing. It was an amazing and completely organic shift into this position. It's one I'd fantasized about in my stories and during masturbation sessions, and I've seen it on the very rare occasion in porn, but this position was so utterly dyke lesbian slutty whore sex that it seemed to overwhelm me.

"I love fucking you Lacy," I said it and laughed again. "Fuck my sissy pussy, play with my sissy clit, fuck me Lacy, fuck me."

You were using my hard cock to rub against your clit. The lubrication, your wet pussy, and my precum sperm, all warm and slippery felt so good. I could feel myself slipping in, just inside your lips and you would push my tip inside you. I helped you the next time it happened and I slid deeper inside you, right next to the rubber cock already deep inside you. I let you pull me out again. The next time you put me inside you I forced the issue and drove deeper, as deep as I could and keep our pussies filled with rubber cock and then I held there.

"Get the vibrator Lacy," I was compelled, she'd seemed to have forgotten about it.

"Oh," you giggled at yourself and soon I heard that familiar humming sound. You found a spot, just at the bottom of your pussy, where my shaved and smooth balls were smashing you, you slid in the vibrator and between the fleshes of our bodies the vibrator remained in position.

We soon realized it was our forward thrusting momentum that kept the toy lodged in position, so I pushed deeper inside you so that the vibrator could stay in position.