Erudition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ladyship kicked the pooled fabric aside and took a step forward. She was a tall figure of a woman and very slim. She shed her garters before rolling the hose down her pale and slender legs. She bent down, unstrapping her shoes before slipping them off. She cast these aside with the hose and approached the bed.

Madeline wanted to say something, but words failed her. Lady Mardykes was, indeed, neither pretty nor feminine, but it was clear that she was very much a woman. Her breasts were small, pale little swells, no bigger than Madeline's. The areolas were small and pink, highlighting the fairness of her skin and short, pitching waves of sand colored hair. The girl's eyes moved further down, over the woman's flat abdomen and along a razor thin trail of ginger light hair to the dense thicket between her legs.

The bed sank beneath Madeline briefly as Lady Mardykes joined her. The older woman reached out, drawing the beautiful young blond towards her. They embraced and Madeline remained very still. She could feel her ladyship's breaths against her small shoulders like a warm breeze caressing the budding leaves of a young sapling struggling to reach Auriga's light. And she noticed the heat of the older woman's breasts, pressing against hers.Flesh against flesh. Amazing. Her ladyship shifted and her hand swept gently up and down along Madeline's back, tracing along her spine. The girl felt a tantalizing fluid heat coursing through her limbs, her belly, her face, and, even stranger still, between her legs.

As they embraced, her ladyship began to kiss the girl's shoulders and run her fingers through Madeline's abundant light blond tresses. She froze suddenly, body tensing. She still had no idea how to respond or what to expect. Lady Mardykes seemed to sense this right away. "Relax, dearest. I mean you no harm, only pleasure." The heat between Madeline's legs surged. She felt a little faint as her body relaxed, practically melting in the older woman's arms. The skin around her ear prickled as her ladyship whispered. "You are no ordinary girl, Madeline. You're different from the others. Your matron sensed it. I sensed it too. And I shall teach you all about who you really are. I can give you all the love in this world and anything your heart desires, but you must trust me."

Madeline was visibly reeling. Her mind pitched and rolled in an unfamiliar ocean of euphoria she could scarcely navigate. She started to move her lips, but could only nod and utter a wordless reply. "Tonight I shall be your teacher, and you, my student." She pulled away now, looking Madeline straight in the eye. The hard, masculine features of her face clouded over in grave expression. "You are mine. You must be mine and mine alone. You obey my wishes and serve my whims and all that is mine shall be yours too."

"Am I to be your wife, the lady of this house?" Madeline softly wondered.

"You are." Her ladyship's palm rested against the back of Madeline's head, pulling her closer to her face. Their lips brushed, touching briefly, and the girl's youthful body quaked with an involuntary shudder. "I'm afraid." Madeline confessed. "I've never done anything before. I kissed one of the village boys a few times, but--"

"Remember what I've just told you, and trust me." Lady Mardykes' voice, still deep, was soft. It was almost a whisper, bringing another surge of scorching heat against the girl's skin. She pulled the girl closer and their lips touched again. This time, they shared a long and languid kiss. Madeline's lips parted. She drew a quick breath and felt her ladyship's tongue graze against hers as it entered her mouth.

The response was instantaneous and unexpected. Madeline's body jolted against her ladyship. Until now, she never experienced such pleasure, even from her own hand. A core of heat, like a molten singularity, pierced the space between her legs and expanded. The heat grew stronger, radiating through her stomach, chest, and limbs. It tingled and it taunted her, silently promising more delights if she continued.

And she did.

Madeline returned those loving kisses, mimicking the movements of her lover's lips as best she could. She brought a tentative hand to Lady Mardykes' head and pressed her palm against the cropped waves of her hair. Her tongue slipped between the older woman's lips, searching and making contact, while they embraced.

Her other hand rested against the curve of the older woman's hip while her blue eyes wandered, settling on her ladyship's breasts. The pale little swells, no bigger than her own, fascinated Madeline. She stared at the areolas crinkled around twin fleshy nubs pointing almost accusingly at her. Seized with curiosity, she wanted to touch Lady Mardykes. But she hesitated. Her hand went tentatively up, hovering over the left breast, and froze.

"Yes, my dearest, you may." Her ladyship softly encouraged. "Satisfy your curiosity and explore."

Lady Mardykes withdrew her hands from Madeline's abundant blond locks. She planted soft kisses on her brow, cheeks, and lips. "Let me show you..." Her ladyship took hold of Madeline's wrists and brought the girl's hands to her breasts. When contact was made, they both erupted with a chorus of involuntary moans. "Max..." Madeline breathed. She was so overcome with desire, she never realized it was the first time she'd ever uttered her mistress's given name.

The lovers shared another deep, lingering kiss while Madeline's felt those diminutive swells. Her fingers skated against the curves, feeling their fleshy firmness, before closing her hands to deliver a squeeze. The pad of Madeline's thumb caressed Max's left nipple, amazed by its protrusion. She shifted to her knees now, and without being told, Madeline leaned in, brushing her lips against the older woman's breast. Max leaned in and her mouth fell open, releasing a heavy, wavering breath.

Madeline pressed her soft full lips against the erect nipple. Her ladyship's body tensed and her breathing slowed when she felt the girl's tongue flicking against the sensitive tip. As for Madeline, she wasn't sure exactly, what she was doing. But judging by the sound of her labored breaths, Max certainly seemed to approve. "Lay back, dearest, against the pillows." The older woman said. Reluctantly, the girl pulled away. She slid backward, extending her legs out, stretching for a moment. Her head sank against the softness of the pillows while her arms stretched along her sides.

Max crawled over the girl, straddling her. Moments passed while she held her arms in place, hovering just above her beautiful young lover. The lamplight mingled with the light of the fireplace, bathing the slim middle aged woman in a lurid golden glow. Her ladyship's body tensed, revealing the taut muscles of her flat abdomen. Her arms, though small, were powerful. Madeline imagined that her ladyship thoroughly enjoyed the contrast between them.

Then, slowly, Max lowered herself. Madeline felt her lover's bare foot dragging upward along the outside of her legs. Her eyelids fluttered and closed as she relished the silky warm sensation of skin against skin. The slim middle aged woman held Madeline, kissing her tenderly, while her hips began to grind against the girl in rhythmic trembling circles. Madeline's eyes opened wide. "Max!" She barely realized through her shaking breath she'd said anything.

"All is well, dearest, all is normal." Her ladyship sighed. She kissed the girl again and rose up, still grinding against her. She slowly slid off Madeline's body, lying beside her. "Now comes your first lesson." She reached beneath Madeline's neck, brushing aside her lovely blond tresses. She pulled the perplexed but willing girl on top of her. "I want you to kiss me, Madeline. Can you do that?"

Madeline, seeming a little less apprehensive, leaned into the older woman's mouth. Before their lips touched, her ladyship pressed two fingers over the girl's mouth. "No, not there."

"I--I don't understand..." Madeline's voice trailed off and she looked down inquisitively for a moment, eager to please, but not knowing how, or what her ladyship expected. Beneath her, the woman's middle aged body stirred. Max spread her legs open and she gently, but firmly, pushed the girl back enough for her to see. Madeline looked down, watching while her ladyship reached down between her legs. Her fingers slid through the dense forest of hair, and the tips disappeared in the cleft.

Madeline looked back at her ladyship's face, now plastered with a salacious grin. "A good girl knows her place." Max said. Madeline looked down at the space between the older woman's legs. "Should I slide back?" Max nodded, almost imperceptibly, but Madeline saw. She understood now.

Slowly she crawled backward and settled on her stomach between her ladyship's long slender legs. Madeline bent her knees, flexing her own legs, while she looked quizzically at her mistress. Already she could feel the heat of Max's body against her neck and face. The girl stared, fascinated, while her ladyship's fingers massaged the hairy outer labia. Her hips rolled gently in a circular motion as she played with herself. "May I?" Madeline softly asked. Her hand rested tentatively on the older woman's thigh. "Yes." The answer floated down, deliciously prickling the girl's skin.

Madeline's palms began rubbing up and down against her ladyship's thighs. The pads of her fingertips bore down, kneading the skin, and grazing the hair covered mound between them. She leaned in now, showering the fair skin of her lover's inner thighs, with a flurry of tender and loving kisses. Her hands searched blindly for a moment or two before settling on the older woman's wrists. They were small, like hers, and bony. The wrists trembled and jerked periodically as Max masturbated.

The girl's soft full lips pressed against Max's inner thigh before dragging upward. Her tongue emerged. The tip grazed the dampened crease of flesh connecting the older woman's thigh to her pussy. Madeline lingered, pausing when she tasted the earthy flavor of sweat and womanly arousal. The strong smell invaded the girl's nostrils, compelling her to dive deeper with each breath she drew.

Both women shuddered when Madeline's inexperienced tongue made first contact with the older woman's pussy. With moistened fingertips, Max pulled the outer labia open, exposing herself fully to the girl. "Kiss me." She sighed. Madeline hesitated. "Please, darling."

Pursing her lips, Madeline pressed them against her lover's opening. A jolt of strong sensation shot through her and she was sure her ladyship felt it too. The older woman let out a soft moan. A sudden gush of wetness startled the girl and she pulled away. The taste was faintly salty and the pervasive aroma of womanly lust was stronger now. She felt a hand on the back of her head, pushing gently, silently urging her to continue.

Madeline leaned in and kissed her ladyship again. Her tongue slowly emerged, tip first. Gently it flicked against the exposed pink flesh as if testing the waters. From above, she heard another sigh.I must be doing it right, the girl thought.I must be doing something right. With long, lingering strokes, the tip of Madeline's innocent tongue dragged against the glistening inner labia. In moments, she'd become accustomed to the once unfamiliar taste and smell. What before had seemed alien and scary was now a pleasure. As she licked, she could feel the stirrings of her own lustful hunger pulsing madly between her legs.

Max, having withdrawn her hands, was lost in her own cocoon of pleasure. Below, Madeline could feel the taut muscles in the older woman's body pushing through her hips, bearing down against her young lover's face. Another gush of wetness burst in Madeline's mouth, spreading across her face and chin. Instinct now told the girl what she must do. Though she was still innocent and naïve, Madeline Tintern was no stranger to masturbation.

Girls at Herridge House were expected to save themselves for marriage or service to a noble or wealthy merchant. Those entering into service were still expected to be innocent and pure. What the master or mistress intended once the girl was in their care was entirely their business. Still, Miss Heister understood that girls had urges and desires. The pleasures of sexuality, though, were strictly limited to self-exploration. This, Miss Heister always cautioned the girls, was to be done in private; in their room and away from prying eyes.

Many times had Madeline indulged the urge to touch herself "down there." Nighttime was best. Under the blankets she'd lay on her back, reaching to pull her nightgown up. Her fingers skated against the warmth of her skin, finding the patch of golden hair between her legs. Her tongue strummed with the same rhythm against her ladyship's pussy. The tip probed gently, finding a toughened little nub of flesh. Without drawing back to see, she knew she'd found it--the wellspring of her ladyship's desire. From above, she heard a gasp and felt her heaving breaths.

Max's body quaked and shivered. A low, wavering moan rose up in the darkness. Madeline returned to her mark, delighting in the sounds of the older woman's gasps while she licked. The girl stayed there, circling her ladyship's turgid button with her tongue, executing languid arabesques that had her mistress gasping, shifting, and grinding erratically.

How titillating it was for Madeline to hear the sound of her ladyship's panting shallow breaths in the throes of ecstasy. For now, it was as if she'd become one with her mistress. The rhythmic flicks of the girl's tongue and the spastic shuddering of her lover's hips melded together in a rapidly building crescendo. Madeline held Max's hips, trying to steady the older woman as they quivered and rocked against the bed.

Max let loose with another loud gasp and her body became rigid. Her hips tensed and Madeline held harder, pressing her tongue against the clitoris while her lover shivered and loudly moaned. Refusing to let up, the girl continued the oral assault. The response was instantaneous. A bestial cry issued from her ladyship. She cried out again while she grabbed at the bedding with clenched fists.

Moments later, the cries faded to ragged sighs. Her ladyship's hips quivered still from the intense release while Madeline withdrew her tongue. The girl's lips brushed the swollen cleft and she drew another deep breath. Max reached for Madeline's head, burying her fingers in the girl's long lovely locks and stroking her. "Come to me." She said. Without hesitation, the girl obeyed. She crawled up into the older woman's arms. They shared another deep lingering kiss and Madeline sighed with pleasure as the taste and smell of her lover's passion passed between them.

As they kissed, Max rolled, holding the girl in a loving embrace. Madeline was on top of the masculine older woman. Their legs entwined while they kissed and caressed each other. The delicious feeling of bare flesh against flesh, rubbing, made Madeline shudder. She felt her ladyship's hands on her face. She gazed lovingly at the beautiful young blond.

Madeline's eyes were half-closed; heavy under the erotic spell her ladyship cast. Was it the Avocress, or is this who Madeline really is? Her cheeks burned and her lovely hair fell in flaxen torrents over her small shoulders. Her full lips trembled as they slowly parted. She breathed and tried to speak, but no words came out. Max caressed the girl's face, brushing her hair aside.

"I am not a man and certainly no Captain Bradt, but I give you my protection, my faith, and my love if you'll have me."

"I am yours completely and forever." Madeline replied. She paused and then, opening her eyes, she gazed into her ladyship's. "I love you, Max."

"I love you too, Madeline...my bride." Her ladyship's hands moved along Madeline's sides, sliding along the taut curves of her slim little body. Further down, her hands felt the bones of her youthful hips. With firm grasp, her ladyship still looked into her young lover's eyes before turning the girl onto her back.

Her ladyship quietly suggested Madeline lay on her stomach now. In wordless obedience, Madeline rolled over. Her pert little bottom raised up for a moment as she tried to situate herself in a comfortable position. Her face pressed against the pillows and she turned her head inquisitively; wondering what her masculine older lover intended to teach her next.

Max was on her knees now, reaching forward. Brushing the girl's hair aside, she ran her fingers along the crease of the girl's spine. Madeline's skin, as fair as her ladyship's, was milky and smooth; unblemished by age and radiant in the dancing low light. Her ladyship's fingertips rounded lazily over the curve of her young lover's ass. She paused for a moment, sliding down along the cleft.

The fingers returned to the base of the girl's spine. Madeline's eyelids fluttered, closing, and she let out a sigh when she felt them gliding across her skin. "Open your legs a little, dearest." Madeline obeyed and felt the fingers return, tracing a path across her anus to the dripping wet petals of her pussy. She let loose with a startled gasp when she felt the touch becoming more invasive. "Relax..." Her ladyship's otherwise clipped voice was softer; almost soothing.

When she felt those fingers against her outer labia, spreading them apart, Madeline's hips tensed a little and she closed her eyes. She'd touched herself in similar ways many times before. But it was always in secret--either at night in bed, or alone in the washroom. Plenty of times she'd tried to imagine her hand belonged to another, but she'd always imagined a man like the handsome Captain Bradt. This sexual awakening was certainly queer, though strangely not unwelcome.

At her lover's urging, she pushed back with her hips, opening herself more to the older woman's fondling. She spread her thighs further apart, revealing herself fully for her ladyship's pleasure. Madeline put her head down, burying her face in the pillow. She couldn't see behind her, but she could feel the older woman's fingers caressing her body and applying pressure.

Though she'd touched herself many times before, Madeline had never experienced penetration. Her ladyship's fingers began probing the girl, rather than merely stroking. Madeline gasped, betraying her shock at these strange sensations.Is this what it is like...to be taken? Max spoke softly, telling the girl to relax. Slowly, she inserted one, and then two, fingers inside her nervous young lover. She rotated her wrist in half-circle twists, emulating the thrusts of sexual intercourse. "Ahhh!" Madeline gushed, surprised by the sudden cry that escaped her lips. She wanted to be quiet. She meant to be quiet, but she felt like she was losing control. With each plunge, her back twisted and arched while her little hips quivered.

Madeline's eyes were closed now. The girl focused on every plunge of her lover's fingers, and the deliberate rotation of her wrist. She had no idea that her ladyship was busy pleasuring herself at the same time. With her free hand, Max massaged her own pussy, strong smelling and still wet from the girl's saliva and her quickly mounting arousal.

Max wondered if the girl even noticed that she was rocking back and forth, pushing herself into her lover's fingers. Madeline was fucking herself now. Her breaths came shallow and ragged. Her back arched and she was almost on her knees. Her ladyship, distracted from touching herself, watched in silence as she saw the first signs of impending orgasm. The girl was gasping now, like a fish out of water, while her hips swirled and pushed firmly against the older woman's fingers. "That's it, dearest!" Her ladyship's voice came soft and encouraging. "Almost there. Just...let it happen."