Erudition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And just like that, it happened. Madeline experienced her first orgasm, brought on by someone else. The feeling was euphoric and as intoxicating as the Avocress she'd had at the end of supper. The girl's eyelids parted, and she swore she saw the glimmering specks of starlight floating in front of her. She hugged the pillow beneath her chin and let loose with an audible sigh.

Behind her, Max slowly withdrew her fingers, lightly caressing the girl's labia as her climax subsided. Her other hand returned to the space between her slender thighs, massaging the aching waves of returning desire. At last, Madeline relaxed, basking in a peaceful afterglow bathed in fire and lamplight. Slowly, her ladyship withdrew her hand. She leaned forward, turning the girl's chin away from the pillow. Her fingers, tips wet and slippery, grazed Madeline's lips before pushing between them.

The girl willingly parted her lips and closed them around her lover's fingers. Her tongue lashed against the invading digits, tasting the older woman's body once more. She breathed deeply as she sucked, though it was hard to tell whose arousal she smelled. She rolled over, reverently kissing and sucking her ladyship's fingers. Her eyes met the older woman's gaze in the pulsing low light. "Max, I think I...love you. I know I love you." She sighed.

Madeline wrapped her legs around her lover's hips, resting her feet against the bony jut of her ladyship's pelvis. She pulled in close and her ladyship leaned in, just enough, so that her body still hovered above the girl's. They slowly came together, sharing several deep, soulful kisses. Madeline could feel her lover's erect nipples, tips grazing against her skin. The feeling reawakened her desire, causing her to gasp as if in shock.

Between kisses, Madeline told Lady Mardykes that she truly loved her and that she wanted to stay like this forever. "I am yours, Max," she breathed. "...and you are mine." Her ladyship returned her lover's kisses, then briefly pulled away from the girl's reach. "You have done very well, darling, but you are inexperienced. You still know very little, and I have much to show you." Madeline looked a little stunned. "This is not a shameful thing." Her ladyship said. "Your matron, Miss Heister, assured me that you were pure of heart and mind. She spoke the truth."

"I am yours, Max, yours completely." Madeline whispered between breaths. "I will serve you and no other as long as I live. I shall do anything you ask of me...anything."

"You still have much to learn, dearest." Her ladyship replied. "You were so shy, so...withdrawn, when you first arrived. I think it is best to be patient and take things very slowly."

Madeline felt herself being drawn towards Max, into the older woman's embrace. Their naked bodies pressed tightly together. They kissed, becoming a pillar of flesh shrouded in low light and the night air. Minutes passed by, almost in silence, except for the sounds of their kissing. "I hope that you aren't tired, Max, because I'm not." Madeline said. "I want to learn more. I will do just as you instruct, if you are willing."

Lady Mardykes didn't reply. She released her beautiful young lover and rose up with her arms, hovering over Madeline beneath her. Shadows found refuge in the deep waves of her short hair. The golden glow illuminated the light sandy hue, framing beautifully the older woman's face. Her brows furrowed a little, and the lines around her eyes and mouth were obvious. She seemed to have a cautious look in her eyes, as if she were silently calculating whether or not to acquiesce to the girl's request. Madeline stared back with an honest, pleading look in her own eyes.

Moments later, Max commanded the girl to get up from the bed and stand at the bedside. Madeline, unsure of what her lover had in mind, obeyed and watched while her ladyship shifted to the bed's edge. She then moved to her knees in a crawling position, ass facing the curious girl. Max's hands went to her buttocks and spread the cheeks apart, revealing her anus to the girl's view. Madeline's cheeks flushed suddenly with uncomfortable heat. She turned her head, staring for a few seconds at the fire in the grate. She was blushing, this much she knew. Still, she was quickly overwhelmed with a bizarre temptation; a bizarre curiosity and desire to look. And so she did. There, in the low light, between the cheeks of her ladyship's ass, was a small, pucker of flesh ringed with hair. The hair became a nimbus trail leading to her pussy, still glistening with juices from their lovemaking.

Madeline took a few tentative steps closer, wanting to see more. She wanted to touch it; to brush against the hairs around her lover's asshole and taste her again. Max, so far, said nothing. But maybe that is what she wanted--a loving kiss where Auriga's light never shines. She took another step closer and leaned in, letting her palms rest lightly on her lover's ass cheeks. She pressed outward, applying pressure to expose the asshole further. Tentatively, she used the tip of her finger to stroke and massage the crinkled button. It felt curiously warm and a little moist, though not nearly as wet as her ladyship's pussy. Madeline leaned closer still, pressing her soft, full lips against the pale flesh of her lover's ass. She distributed a few tender kisses, moving inward.

She closed her eyes now, and her lips parted. She brought the tip of her tongue along the crack of her lover's ass, teasing and swiping, before making contact with the wisps of hair and puckered anus. The girl knew almost noting of what to expect. To her surprise and relief, she tasted very little. What little she could taste was the remnants of her ladyship's arousal. The taste and smell, though earthy, was not unpleasant. This time, she pushed her tongue out a little further, licking with longer strokes, and feeling the crinkled rim shrinking back against the sensation. The sounds of the older woman's moans told her she was still doing very well.

In no time, Madeline's tongue traced circles around the rim of her lover's asshole. She took delight in feeling it contract and relax with each of her lover's gasps. Feeling bold, the girl pulled the ass cheeks further apart as she buried her mouth and tongue in this most intimate part of her ladyship's body.

She tasted very little, although Madeline really had no idea what to expect. The sensations were intriguing, especially when her tongue made first contact. The corrugated skin pulsed a little with each lick. Already, the girl could feel the wetness and heat returning between her legs. She licked again and again, this time with longer sweeping strokes. The sound of her lover's delighted gasps told her she must be doing something right.

The tip of Madeline's tongue pressed against the center. For a brief second, she felt the crinkled flesh give a little, opening just enough to taste an earthy, salty musk. "Maddie!" She heard her ladyship's breathless gasp. "Don't stop!"

Lady Mardykes moved a hand down between her legs, masturbating, while Madeline licked her asshole. Within a minute or so, she experienced another breathless climax with a second wave coming moments later. Seeing this as her cue to stop, the girl let up, but continued with a few softer, gentler licks before backing away. Max slowly turned around, re-situating herself on the bed. She gestured for Madeline to join her and the two lovers embraced, sharing a few deep, soulful kisses.

"You're such a good girl, and so very beautiful." Her ladyship mused. "You've loved and served well, but you've received so little in return."

They kissed again, then Madeline pulled away, staring through the darkness at her lover's face. "I love you, Max. I'm yours forever. I feel it in every kiss and every touch of your hands. What more is there to want?"

Without breaking her gaze, Max took hold of Madeline's small wrists and commanded her to lay back against the pillows. The girl quietly obeyed. She reached up, adjusting the pillow beneath her head, when she felt the older woman's hands on her thighs, spreading them open. Max settled down between her young lover's legs, lightly kissing the alabaster skin. "With these kisses, I seal the sacred bond between us. You are my wife, and I am yours."

The older woman leaned in and Madeline let loose with a wavering, sultry little moan when she felt the tip of her lover's tongue stroking and nudging the dampened cleft between her legs. Max pressed her lips against the carpet of light gold curls covering her little mons, kissing lovingly. With graceful licks, the girl's inner labia parted, releasing a flood of hot juices. Max grappled the girl's hips, holding her steady while she licked. The girl's helpless gasps and moans rose in the quiet darkness, mingling with the pulsing fire light.

"Ahh! That feels...so...good!" Madeline's pelvis started trembling though Max held her tightly as she could. The girl's breath became shallow, sucking in quick little gasps. Her little body twisted and bucked against Max's rugged face, yet the older woman refused to let up. Her tongue prodded the girl's clitoris, lightly teasing. Waves of sensation rolled over Madeline's body, dragging her further and further out.

Before she knew what had come over her, Madeline's eyes opened wide to a smattering of light, like tiny pin pricks hovering right in front of her face. She gasped for breath, crying out, while her hand reached at nothing in the darkness. The sensation waves came faster and faster, merging into an overwhelming climax. Madeline let loose with a high pitched cry. Her body was rocked with tremors. She reached down instinctively, wanting to steady herself. Her mouth opened wide, sucking in air, before releasing another strangled cry.

Madeline's fingers closed, grabbing a fistful of her ladyship's hair. Until now, the pitching sandy waves were perfect; frozen mid-pitch. The girl's eyes opened and she loudly gasped. "I'm sorry!" She instantly released her hold and Max's face lurched forward, bringing yet another breathtaking wave.

Max pulled away and rose up. The older woman was laughing, amused by the situation. She lay beside the girl, gathering her in her arms. "Don't be. That was wonderful!" They kissed, and when Max pulled away, her face clouded over, looking gravely serious. "Now you've learned a little. But your lessons aren't over. Still...it is very late and we both must get some sleep."

Her ladyship tenderly caressed the girl's face and they shared another deep kiss. "With time and a little patience, our bond will grow deeper." Max said. "And then I will take you just as a husband takes his wife."

Madeline was confused. "But you're a woman, like me." She said. "How?"

"Perhaps that'll be your next lesson." Max softly replied. They shared another deep kiss before Max turned and reached for the lamp nearby. Her ladyship snuffed out the low lick of flame and returned to lay beside her beautiful young lover. For the first time since her arrival at Thall Castle, Madeline slept in blissful peace. She remembered very little after their last kiss except their tender embrace and the look of serene satisfaction on her ladyship's face. The girl's eyelids felt heavy, closing slowly. And then she slept.

*****

A few days later...

Madeline stood at the window, staring at the beautiful rolling countryside through the leaded glass panes. The balmy morning faded to gray under a thick blanket of cloud cover. Auriga's light barely penetrated. Its diffuse light grew dimmer and the blackening clouds were illuminated with electric bursts. A storm was coming. Madeline sighed. She'd have to stay inside for now; at least until the storm passes.

Lady Mardykes sat nearby, reading a correspondence sent by Lord Westermarck Agren who lives in Breatopaa near the border of Gattis and Madeline's home of Caligo. Very soon, Max and Madeline will officially be wed. Lord Agren will preside over the ceremony and celebration to be held in his home at Breatop Castle.

There was an ever-present stern elegance in her ladyship's appearance. Though she still favored men's clothing, Max eschewed such attire in private. She wore a dark and sumptuous Holler with its distinctive high collar that beautifully framed the features of her middle aged face. She had a powerful and intimidating presence. It was a presence that Madeline now found fascinating and strangely attractive.

The girl thought about Max and what happened between them after supper a few nights ago. That strange drink, the Avocress, was a philter. It lifted the veil of fear and inhibition haunting her since her arrival at Thall Castle. Outside, the sky was grumbling. The room darkened noticeably now. Her ladyship adjusted her glasses, folded the letter she'd been reading, and got up from her seat.

"I don't like storms." Madeline said. "Thunder scares me."

Her ladyship crossed the room. She tugged the bell-pull, summoning a servant who arrived a minute or so after. Her deep, almost terse voice, issued a command in that strange language Madeline could not understand. "...a little warm comfort for my bride-to-be." She turned and put her hand out to Madeline. "Perhaps a little Avocress will ease your fear of the thunder. Come with me."

"Am I to have another lesson?"

Max paused and her mouth stretched in a calculating grin. "Storms make for the best school days." She said. "Rain and thunder are the givers of life. Come; we will share that life between us...as lovers."

THANK YOU for reading!

Author's Note: If you enjoyed this story, I encourage you to please check out Tempest and Tinder which takes place on the same world, in a different kingdom.