All Comments on '(Es)corting Mischief'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Andygorn2Andygorn2over 6 years ago
stunning, can't wait to hear more

Another great story. Did she dive headlong into escorting to try to assuage her pent-up sexual desires? Or was this always her fantasy, but her selfish partner never let her indulge in it? Or perhaps they met over the internet and have been teasing each other for weeks and they finally agree to let him have this taste of her sweet nectar? Whether they meet again, or if it's just a one-off encounter, I hope that there are more exciting tales like this one to come as Xyta delves into her new world of sex-for-hire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Enjoyed the scrip! Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Your voice is like syrupy sex. Bristolbloke1967@hotmsol co uk if you want to talk x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Erotic

So fucking hot and intense. Great build up and excellent voice work. The mere idea of you as an escort is so hot. You described your trepidation and giving in very well. It was believable and followed very smoothly. Your backstory was also pretty touching. I like those character bits. Sex in the limo... fuck yes. Your moaning from 15:00 to 19:00 turned me the fuck on. So deep, husky and sensual, dripping with eroticism. Great twist at the end too. Of course the owner would want to try you out first. He got quite the show. Keep up the great work, this made me so hard. I want to finger and tongue-fuck your sweet cunt so bad now.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 09/19/19

Character is so important to me, pet. I find that any sexy times are so much more intense and authentic when there are real people behind them. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the piece. <3

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 02/06/18

That's so kind of you, pet. Though I tend to do all my talking through Patreon and Twitter these days.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 01/21/18

Thank you so very much. I am very proud of this one. <3

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Andygorn2 01/20/18

Heh, as ever you have some wonderful questions and excellent thoughts. I hadn't actually considered coming back to this character, but I suppose she and the new 'client' still have some mileage in them.

Maybe I should revisit them after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...