All Comments on 'Escalating Series of Surprises Ch. 01'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
ErichmasterfieldErichmasterfieldalmost 4 years ago

An excellent story, looking forward to part two! I hope to see a burgeoning romance develop lots of room for character building.

ipreferoralipreferoralalmost 4 years ago

This was great. Charli's first time sucking a cock was well done. Better because she had few preconceptions or inhibitions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
loved it

so good!!! perfect dorky gay vibes and really hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great buildup

Love how Charli expanded her horizons. Would love to read Sabrina's back story. Hooray for them finding the best of both worlds! Please keep it going.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Wonderfully done! And without any hesitation. It's nice to see. Thank you!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant, terrific character development, narration and oh, so sexy!

You've outdone your self, YKN! So well set, wonderfully realized. Certainly want to hear how Charli shares the news with Nancy. So hot and not at all rushed between Charli and Sabrina. It was all perfectly done with just the right amount of sexual tension, realistic - not too much drama - and made me as wet as it made Charli. In fact, I could go for the entire encounter - would love to meet them both. So wet now.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot!

Extremely hot story, can’t wait for part two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story line

So sexy and yet romantic and loving. Could a baby bump be in her future? A commitment ceremony and honeymoon would be an awesome future chapter. Sabrina should be measured too ... maybe on the honeymoon.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 4 years ago
I look forward to the next chapter

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story don't stop hit the wrong button should have been a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Nice

I liked it. All kinds of ways to write a story of course. What stood out here was how Charli was practical-ly minded and was also able to go with the flow. And as much as shy-sided-of-the-fence transgenderd characters are slow to reveal themselves, that Sabrina was still able to be in the moment of a romantic fantasy where everything "just goes right" and run with it despite the shy types having a plan to avoid getting hurt

Looking forward to many more chapters

PapaYumYumPapaYumYumalmost 4 years ago
Nice!!

Lesbian finds lesbian transgender. Hard to get any hotter! I think the future is going to be good.

Charli sucking Sabrina's dick while Sabrina eats Nance's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wish I had the words

To be able to explain what that story meant to me. The feelings and emotions it brought out along with the tears was a first for me.

Thank you so so much for allowing me to experience this.

Dawn191270Dawn191270almost 4 years ago

YKN it had everything . I can’t wait for part two . Such a good story and well paced thank you so much . Bring on part 2 please x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best stories I've read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your sharing of this tale. It demonstrates, in part, how intense sex can be if one has had the opportunity to connect with a potential partner like Charli and Sabrina did. Though it is obviously not something Charli normally did, different was what she wanted...a contact really. That much of a contact makes all sex good no matter the partner's gender...experience says...keep it up.

xploring96xploring96almost 4 years ago

My cock was as hard as Sabrina's. So you did something right. I love the dialogue too. It really makes erotica so much better. More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Escalatingly Sensual

Very, very good story. You picked a nice pace in building your story, slow start, warm up the engine and tires, and the race was on!!! Excellent choice of circumstances to enhance the sensual nature of the erotic. Especially enjoyed the conversational banter between the characters. Please continue your writing efforts.

sdaze_uksdaze_ukalmost 4 years ago
Can't wait for next part

When I first started reading this I automatically assumed this was going to be another example of the well worn trope of "Pick up interesting girl in bar." It is very common in this genre of storytelling. I've read some of your other works which I have enjoyed so I kept going. I'm glad I did. You took in a very different direction.

It's almost a shame you spoiled the surprise (well one of them) in the description. There were no hints dropped through the story (that I could see). Although the category spoils it too.

The characters themselves were just regular people with mostly regular lives. The jokey dialogue is fantastic. This can be hard to do well. Maybe not entirely realistic but fun none the less. The main character's internal thoughts are also put across in a quirky manner.

The reveal is quickly done and over with. No superflous paragraphs explaining the why or the how. The story moves on. The descriptions of the sex are interesting too even if the do follow a somewhat familar pattern. The two characters obviously have developed a strong caring bond very quickly.

Great story 5/5

Allamerican3Allamerican3almost 4 years ago

Love alot if your stories and was happy to find that your writing again. Everything flows together and doesn't sound dry as your reading. Plus a great finish for the end as always hope this is another series for you.

texstertexsteralmost 4 years ago
Editor offering

Fantastic story, completely understand your position on errors, so I’m offering to be a second set of eyes for you. I’m a technical writer (among many other things) and I’d be happy to help parse the remaining chapter prior to uploading, if you’re interested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

One of the hottest stories I have ready for ages! Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

This was an absolutely incredibly read- well done! Perfectly paced and incredibly engaging, can't wait to read the next. Also, you're note at the end prompted me to leave my first comment, so props to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great read but....

You already know it's full of typos that were jarring and interrupted the flow. I hear what you're saying, but I disagree with your stance. I feel that, as a writer, it's my job to provide the best story possible, and immersion is part of that. Typographical errors ruin that immersion faster than anything.

Still gave you a 5 because rating systems suck and this story doesn't deserve to be buried because of those errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the combo of sweet and sexy and accepting in the story. Thank you!

buelbuel13buelbuel13over 3 years ago

Absolutely lovely story! Loved it!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Love and lust are rarely concerned with other things, that is unless they get in the way. A mind that can open will tend to experience more good things.

Awesome story-telling! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Done

Very well done. Loved the finish and looking forward to reading your other stories.

peteypabspeteypabsover 3 years ago

Very fine work! Lovely pacing, proper amount of snark :)

While some will decry the lack of editing, I will offer my self to be of service in stead.

Be well, stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
10 out 5!

I wish i could give you 10 stars, but i can only give 5!

This is the best story I've read on Literotica so far. Really well written and super hot. I loved it. Thanks. Well done!

LevistraussLevistraussover 3 years ago
Really enjoyed the story

What a hot story.makes me wish i could have watched them both escalating thier passion and been able to take part in their lovemaking

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

THANK YOU for posting this.

In the future, you might pull the readership even closer by omitting phrases like "I felt," "I heard," etc.

But wow, this was really, really good.

Your protagonist felt real, as a bonus.

DUBLXLDUBLXLabout 3 years ago

Hotly erotic, loved every word of it.

Sausage17Sausage17almost 3 years ago

I loved all the inner dialogue! Made everything funnier and more real. Everything else was great, seriously. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Nope

I'll give you credit for posting this story. The story itself was good and refreshingly in a genre that is underexplored, lesbian-TG romance. It was going WONDERFULLY through the first half. So there's that at least.

The rest ruins all that came before it. From the moment Sabrina drops her drawers, it becomes shite. You obviously have never had M2F HRT and did ZERO research on it and what it does to the reforming female body... and your ignorance shows in your writing. Once on HRT for more than a few months, T-girls have little to no ejaculate and have been chemically castrated, so they HAVE no sperm anymore. Even if they go off HRT later, they are forever infertile. Strike One.

Continually referring to Sabrina's male anatomy was not only off-putting, it RUINED the feminine feeling of the moment. You tried desperately to get it back by TELLING the reader, "this is still all very feminine!" but it doesn't work that way. If you have to be told a scene is feminine in tone, it isn't. Strike Two.

I don't count spelling or grammar errors, unless they are so numerous that they become a distraction to the story, and yours didn't quite go that far. Foul ball.

Then we get to Charli, the self-titled 'gold star lesbian' who is somehow turned on by not only sucking cock, but vaginal intercourse with a 'TG' that acts like a man. Sorry... I can buy a lesbian going for a TG, I'm TG and I have a WIFE, after all, but I don't behave like a dude. Sabrina DOES once HIS pants drop. If Sabrina were actually female inside, like a REAL TG, she would ACT like it. Strike Three.

I think you need to reclassify this as a crossdresser story, not TG. If you had, I wouldn't have wasted my time reading a story genre that I don't care for. I don't like reading male fantasies about making lesbians beg for straight sex. Since you wasted MY time reading it, I feel that it's fair for me to waste YOURS reading a review YOU don't like. 1 star for false advertising.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done. Great writing, good pace, humorous. I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice flip on most trans stories.

I will comment on the Anony from 6 months ago who started the post with "Nope"

If you are looking for factual accuracy and detail, read a textbook. This site is about fantasy, not science.

Why did you keep reading once you saw the trans woman had ejaculated? Was it to gather more imaginary ammunition to troll with? With the category this story is in, it should have been obvious from the start that somebody was going to get some dick. The "gold star lesbian" may have discovered that under the right circumstances she was bi.

Are you actually a "gold star lesbian" who became offended reading about a lifelong long "lesbian" discovering she was ok with a cock in her relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great narrative !! The timing of the story progression is spot on. Keep up the wonderful work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, I liked how Sabrina revealing that she was trans and Charli’s acceptance were handled. To counter the ‘nope’ person from a year ago, I am a trans woman on hrt dating another trans woman on a slightly different form of hrt. While my form of hrt (hirestilen implant + estrogen) stops me from producing sperm (and large amounts of testosterone), I can go off of hrt and produce sperm again. My girlfriend’s form of hrt (anti androgens + estrogen) means she still produces sperm and testosterone but her body just doesn’t react to the testosterone anymore. She can stop hrt and the testosterone will take effect again. The details in the story match up with my lives experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Im transfemme and this is a nearly perfect story. My hormone mixture means that i do ejaculate and get hard. There is a very reduced sperm count but it is still there. I love how you got your characters together and i really appretiate the lack of revulsion when her penis was revealed. You would be suprised how many stories have a moment where the character has a page long identity crisis at that point. Also this isnt toward you cuz you get it but to "Nope" i gotta say this really isnt straight sex. get outta here with that transphobic nonsense, this was beautifully written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...