All Comments on 'Escalating Series of Surprises Ch. 02'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep going

Love the idea of a positive test and a future baby bump!

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 4 years ago
I enjoyed it

ATM is really revolting to me so I had to skip parts. I am not complaining but you asked for feedback. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Seriously, why does it always have to come to incest whenever there is half decent trans lesbian stuff? Really disappointing.

sdaze_uksdaze_ukalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable but not as good as part 1

Where to start? Dialogue, internal monologue and romance elements spot on. Narrative flows well and events are described perfectly.

I am fully aware you were writing for over the top shock value. I think any review is going to be highly subjective because of the wide range of fetishes touched upon in the story. Chances are a reader is going to encounter something they hate and I think the score and reviews might suffer for it . For example. I like to think of myself as open minded with an eclectic interest in various fetishes. I am also aware that different things appeal to different people. Even I have to draw the line somewhere. Particularly the ATM but that's just me.

SPOILERS SPOILERS

The really big surprises were kept till near the end and again fall into familiar patterns. For example as soon as the photo appeared, I knew incest was going to be an issue. I have heard of such things happening in real life but usually to half siblings or siblings that have been adopted by different families. The whole set up in the story, is built on a massive house of cards of coincidences and extremely poor memories that requires a very large suspension of disbelief.

On top of that you have the idiot ball getting thrown between the two main characters when it comes to actually talking about stuff, especially birth control. I appreciate they spend most of their time having sex but seriously? They are soulmates and supposed to be intelligent, educated characters. They didn't even know each other's full names. If they had only been dating a week then yeah I could see it as more believable.

Don't get me wrong I know putting together all the complex elements in a story like this is very difficult. There could have been thought put into making the coincidences more likely. This would make the story more believable.

I know I've been quite critical but I did still mostly enjoy it. It is definitely a very strong 4.

AddictAddictionAddictAddictionalmost 4 years ago
What a twist!

That was absolutely incredible! I didn't the surprise coming at all and I loved it. I wait with bated breath for your next stories. Thank you so much!

lord_jefelord_jefealmost 4 years ago

I honestly thought this one was hot as hell. The title certainly apt! I never expected that shocker, but it really worked well. I know you said this was a two parter, & this is part two, but I'm disappointed there won't be more. I would have loved to have heard where Sabrina went when she went away, as well as the shock on her moms face when she was confronted with all the news. Well written, & easily one of (if not) your best!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A very yummy chapter!

Very yummy with many surprises! And well written too! I can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A fun ride

For the reader as well as the girls! I'd have made them half-sisters because 14 years is a hell of a distance between two siblings if there aren't other kids in the mix... but that's just me. Curious as to how they move forward with this, considering the family and newcomer... but that's not a request for another chapter. This is a good ending, well done. Now get a editor / proofreader because nobody can edit their own writing worth a damn.

manhassomanhassoover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the whole story, how the surprises are appearing in crescendo :) It was fun and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Passionate & Orgasmic!

Your writing is excellent — the descriptive language, the natural flow of their conversations, their playfulness... wonderfully done. But the passionate kissing and sex was truly orgasmic to read — thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Beautiful! I love it! But I know nothing about pregnancy tests, so the significance of the line is completely lost on me. Therefore, the end went completely over my head 🙄😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story!!

You are a great writer. I was “all in” from the first page of part 1. Why did you decide to only make it a 2 part story? Would’ve loved to read one more chapter to see how things went.

Anyway, I want to thank you for this story and ask you to keep on writing!!

Thanks,

Willa

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story!

Definitely something different for once. Great to see someone using their imagination a bit more than most writers here. The only small fault I found was that it was hard to believe that Sabrina had not known where her mother lived after being back in her hometown for monthes. I gave it 5 stars anyway....very hot...would be a great pair to hook up with for a wild threesome...unlimited possibilities..me being a curious straight man, very, very curious! I enjoy your writing, thanks for your efforts.

Maximillion_VentresMaximillion_Ventresabout 3 years ago

I've got to say that was a bit of a twist. But i loved it. Please give us more.

AddictAddictionAddictAddictionover 2 years ago

This was incredibly hot and extremely funny! Sabrina and Charli clicked so well together on so many levels. Definitely one of my favorites.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Damn you have to give us at least 1 more chapter ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Blackout6661Blackout6661almost 2 years ago

Would like last chapter to be wedding and just there mom finding out and being double happy for having her first daughter back and also having a grandchild

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your writing and this is a very cute relationship but incest isn't a fun twist for everyone. I would have liked a tag so i could have avoided this. i know you write a decent amount, i just had kinda assumed this wouldn't have been one of them. The first chapter was amazing and i would have liked this just as well if it didnt include the last bit

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot story with a trans incest surprise. I loved it! Would love one more chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES